Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by jass_s
    But Victor bhai ... Negativity ki bhi hadd hoti hai na ... agar koi ab news paper ki khabar ko bhi negative bole tou I am sorry I cant keep quite.

If people are so concerned about these things, why dont they talk about Greater Noida ... which has everything Negative apart form F1 which is over now

Negative comments are aprciated but this is heights of everything is bad , i hve never seen any forum of him without negativity.

Yeh cookie bhai hein..

Apparently he comes to see the progress of CR he is waiting for time to here any good news about CR and purchase flat here.
    Since nowadays not good news is coming he put shit and go away from thread.

Well, we will try to give him flat with Dumping Ground facing. :D :D D::bab (59):
    currently he is living with so called in front of bhoot he heh eh.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Prabal_India
    Yeh cookie bhai hein..

Apparently he comes to see the progress of CR he is waiting for time to here any good news about CR and purchase flat here.
    Since nowadays not good news is coming he put shit and go away from thread.

Well, we will try to give him flat with Dumping Ground facing. :D :D D::bab (59):
    currently he is living with so called in front of bhoot he heh eh.

Any one has any updates on purpose of leveling work going on dumping ground ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kalramohit
    Any one has any updates on purpose of leveling work going on dumping ground ??

I will be there today evening ... so update you soon

RTI is also filed to know the status
    CommentQuote
    But Victor bhai ... Negativity ki bhi hadd hoti hai na ... agar koi ab news paper ki khabar ko bhi negative bole tou I am sorry I cant keep quite.

If people are so concerned about these things, why dont they talk about Greater Noida ... which has everything Negative apart form F1 which is over now

Negative comments are aprciated but this is heights of everything is bad , i hve never seen any forum of him without negativity.

hahaha.. look who is talking about negativity and frustration??? After investing all energy in spreading negativism in GN forums, some one is behaving like saint and preaching others. May God bless all such guys... Get well soon...!!!
    CommentQuote
  • someone was telling that only levellinrk is going to construct park, but few user of this forum are telling that construction of DG is started what isfact.
    CommentQuote
  • any update about any progress of CR township
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANISH1982
    any update about any progress of CR township

Sadly its not levelling for park... for sure

DG is also not sure, but pre- DG preprations most likely.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANISH1982
    any update about any progress of CR township

Hi,

Tension mat lo dude !!! Ek na ek din CR ke rate eise chadenge jiska koi hisab nahein hoga. Almost equal to Indirapuram.Once this NH24 expressway started. But that could take some time around 3-4-5 years. Bhai, ek na ek din to banega hi. Traffice itna ho gaya hai ki ek din NH24 bhi toot jaayega so need some improvement in that. Chunava hone ke baad sari isthiti clear ho jaayegi.

End user ke liye flat ghate ka shoda nahein hai. But for Investor I don't hink to buy there woh to waise bhi phans chuke hein.
    CommentQuote
  • please update about any development if done inside or outside the CR.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Prabal_India
    Hi,

Tension mat lo dude !!! Ek na ek din CR ke rate eise chadenge jiska koi hisab nahein hoga. Almost equal to Indirapuram.Once this NH24 expressway started. But that could take some time around 3-4-5 years. Bhai, ek na ek din to banega hi. Traffice itna ho gaya hai ki ek din NH24 bhi toot jaayega so need some improvement in that. Chunava hone ke baad sari isthiti clear ho jaayegi.

End user ke liye flat ghate ka shoda nahein hai. But for Investor I don't hink to buy there woh to waise bhi phans chuke hein.

sirji you are right mujhe yaad hai aaj se 10-12 saal pehle surya nagar ke rate indirapuram se double they but ab baraabar ho gaye hai magar aisa nahi hai ki surya nagar ke rate nahi bade hai but %wise rate indirapuram se kam bade hai. isi tarah agle saal 7-8 saal mai crossing mai %wise rate jyaada badege indirapuram se or 10-12 saal mai crossing ke rate almost same rate ho jayege. kyonki developing area ke rate developed area ke mukaable %wise jyaada badte hai:)
    CommentQuote
  • I want ready to move or early possession (MAx 5- 6 months) 2 BHK (Min 1050 Sq mt) . My budget is 26 lakh (All inclusive - Even tax and registry)
    Floor preference would be till G+9.
    Can I get it in CR? As I visited this place last week and liked it too.
    CommentQuote
  • is it true that the supreme court has ordered a stay on the DG issue and has sent notices to GDA/GNN? i heard that such an order has been passed on 9th jan.
    CommentQuote
  • yes....it is true
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prasun
    is it true that the supreme court has ordered a stay on the DG issue and has sent notices to GDA/GNN? i heard that such an order has been passed on 9th jan.

This can never be possible, please dont spread false news, a request.

Could you please clarify this SUPREME COURT STAY order PASSED on 9th JUNE 2011, as per your info..... As much as we all know, the matter was given a final verdict in Sept 2011 by Allahabad HIGH Court.. HOW CAN SUPREME COURT TAKE THE MATTER WHICH HAS BEEN PENDING IN HIGH COURT OR LOWER COURT.

THIS IS BULLSHIT.... PLS dont trust on this news , and falls in trap of brokers.
    CommentQuote
    This can never be possible, please dont spread false news, a request.

Could you please clarify this SUPREME COURT STAY order PASSED on 9th JUNE 2011, as per your info..... As much as we all know, the matter was given a final verdict in Sept 2011 by Allahabad HIGH Court.. HOW CAN SUPREME COURT TAKE THE MATTER WHICH HAS BEEN PENDING IN HIGH COURT OR LOWER COURT.

THIS IS BULLSHIT.... PLS dont trust on this news , and falls in trap of brokers.

Mr Jass its nothing to do with brokers or agents. Supream court accepted CR and ansals pettion on 9th jan 2012 and sent notices to concerned up govt bodies asking for details. In govt system it is equivalent to stay on dumpung ground work. Next hearing date is not decided yet. Also please remain updated on court proceddings. You have written contridictory statements yourself that how supream court can interfer when case is pending with high court and you also writting that high court has given verdict.
    Truth of the matter is yes case has been lost in high court in sept last year but now case is pending in supream court and surely going to take its own time in pronoucing its judgment. By the time judgement comes CR will be full of residents.
    CommentQuote