Collapse

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Thanks to all,G m dewaidi,jeet deep,money bhai.

It only your awareness and True picture about CR,that I have no doubts while finalised the deal.

I am watching the areas RNE,CR and NE from last 3 months, finally get in CR.For enduse only.

I get the similar price deal NE, but CR is peace of mind and freehold.

The society of laboni is good,few people have already get possession and shifted in flats, but I believe in 1/2 months laboni be among the best society of CR.

Comment

Originally posted by Amit Dang View Post
      Thanks to all,G m dewaidi,jeet deep,money bhai.

It only your awareness and True picture about CR,that I have no doubts while finalised the deal.

I am watching the areas RNE,CR and NE from last 3 months, finally get in CR.For enduse only.

I get the similar price deal NE, but CR is peace of mind and freehold.

The society of laboni is good,few people have already get possession and shifted in flats, but I believe in 1/2 months laboni be among the best society of CR.
      Congrats!!!

Purchasing own home is one of the most important decision of life, any single mistake of buying a wrong property can spoil whole life of all family members. Own home is not just for rate appreciation it is the mental peace of family for years / decade.

You do right decision of buying a Freehold property with in your budget in CR. Leasehold land (of 10 year installment plans) can never have that peace of mind as Freehold Land. Small Infra related issues are everywhere, even Greater Noida has very good infra because it's population is just 1-2 Lac however Ghaziabad population is 50 Lac (2nd highest after Delhi). So everything is relative. with 10 Lac population we can see the Infra of Noida also deteriorating month after month which was very good 6-8 years before...

Owner of MR Proview (laboni CR) is main person of SP Party in GZB, he has 1000 acre freehold own land in GZB and making big number of huge societies in every corner of GZB including 4-5 only in RNE. However this time he marginally lost the Mayor Seat of GZB (he got support by SP) but he will try to get Lok Sabha seat from SP in 2014. hence rest assured with laboni society.

Comment

Thanks brother

I love you posts about RNE, updates....plz be more active on CR thread......It gives more strength to people in taking lifetime disicisions.

Again many thanks to you saurabh2011' gm dewaidi,jeet jp, money bhai and all.

It's only your people advice ,so I am able be proud owner of a flat in CR.

Comment

For 1725 sqft Main Crossings Flat...Total cost for registry was Rs.2,36,500/-.Rs. 219500 as stamp paper charges & Rs. 17500 for other charges.

Comment

How is the supertech livingston project of crossing republik? I am getting a flat of 1320 sqft 2BR+study. is it a good project? any issues with the builder?

Comment

What's the formula / calculation?

Originally posted by mukul20 View Post
              For 1725 sqft Main Crossings Flat...Total cost for registry was Rs.2,36,500/-.Rs. 219500 as stamp paper charges & Rs. 17500 for other charges.
              'Never argue with idiots, they drag u down to their level and beat u with experience'

Comment

Originally posted by amit_ar View Post
                How is the supertech livingston project of crossing republik? I am getting a flat of 1320 sqft 2BR+study. is it a good project? any issues with the builder?
                1320 sqt flat is having good layout and only available in C 1 and C 2 tower , already more then 100 families are living in both towers, ther is no legal problem regarding these two tower at all. supertech having problem with only galaxy tower because they have increased FAR.

AS I know most of flats of 1320 sqt are already sold, some are at resale but investor are asking high margin.

price will depends on various factor on you which flat you getting on and which floor with location.

best of luck for your deal
                Money bhai.. CR citizen

Comment

thanks a lot for your clarification.

Comment

thanks a lot for your clarification.

Folks - I need opinion from you all on the commercial property in CR..Panchsheel square is offering at 7000 - 8000 psf . Is it worth it ..what is the spike I can see ..There is Orbit mall also coming up ..which one would be the right one ...Another thing ..lot of societies have their own commercial also ..would they be a better bet for investment reasons ..

Comment

No issues as such but as a group I just hate Supertech. Off late image has gone too bad.

I went to them, I asked for resale. They said we have stopped Resale. Means you are forced to buy from them, and you can only sell to them. You are on their mercy.
                      On top of it, rude staff.

I simply walked away, did not inquire of the price too.

Another issue with this project is poor commitment. They delay much much more then committed date.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X