Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by piluooo
    CR 2 will come somewhere around Saviour site. The sequence in which events will unfold should be that first we should see the launching of Golf Course, second widening of Shahberi pulia, third resumption of construction and fourth regularization of floors above a particular number.

The above hopefully should be complete by around Diwali or maximum year end.

Builders presently will have to weigh the impact of NE on CR 2. If projects of NE take off, labour prices will shoot up and CR 2 though might appear expensive to buyer may not be profitable for builder. Also with NE in market, buyers get divided between NE and CR 2!!

CR 2 can be launched only if there is virtual certainty of big profits. Big profits presently are nowhere in sight. Construction is at halt, GDA disapproves of floors above a particular number, NH 24 widening is still flip flop and decision on DG has again been deferred by SC to another six weeks or so.

Commercial in CR is still to gain momentum. Till a decent number of shops in the already operational Commercial start buzzing with activity, builder is not sure about the extent of acceptability of the area.

Two recently launched projects in CR, Gold Coast and Aracon do not appear to have impressed the buyers.

If by a stroke of luck, all the above events start unfolding to the advantage of CR, property rates in CR can go anywhere (even beyond 3700) and launching of CR 2 becomes viable.

Thanks for sharing good information. If NE won't click on time, surely CR is going to get rise in rates. New buyers will definitely look for RTM options near by.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hindustan
    Thanks for sharing good information. If NE won't click on time, surely CR is going to get rise in rates. New buyers will definitely look for RTM options near by.

NE builders should focus on starting everything by 15th of Oct , Navaratra and Diwali. But if they fail to do encash festive season then CR will take that benefit and prices will touch 3400.

As I see latest development yesterday, UPA II is breaking and election at center seems to be one possibility . Congress going to fuel farmers and NE issue not going to resolve soon. If it happens then CR going to touch 3700 in realistic manner by Year End.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I am looking for 1 BHK in Crossing Republic. Please suggest me about the available option in CR for this.

Thanks,
    Ankit
    CommentQuote
  • i m a regular reader of this thread on iref. but this is my first post here
    regarding cr II i want of share my information which is after finalization of land for main cr, all the 7 builders distributed 2 plots for each among themselves.
    one plot of all of them is in phse I of cr and other is in phase II.
    as panchsheel and saviour are sister concerns so panchsheel started construction in cr I and after some time saviour started in cr II.
    all the remaining 6 builders are yet to start their work in cr II.
    as per my information land on the same side of saviour belongs to gaur, supertech and assotheh.
    i purchased my flat in savior(tower t1) in oct 2009 and as per builder they are offering posession on diwali. if any one else is having flat in saviour and have any information about posession, i m very eager to know because as soon as it wil be possible we are planning to shift in cr.
    this is all as per my knowledge, if any one is having something other to share, i welcome and thanks in advance

regards
    rajinder verma
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Moneybhai
    Hi , Pls provide any information that you have regarding Crossing republic phase 2 , the area stretch , has it started , which buiders are in it , prices for these ones etc..

thx in advance

thanks siva for reviving one my old posting regarding CR. even that i told that till dipwali cr crossing RTM flats will cross 3500 psf, so called property gurus after doing drawing room analysis, they said' it can't be possible" . and still dipwali is far away and crossing RTM flats has crossed even 3700 psf. once NH24 wide , then be sure noida sector 62 will 8 minutes drive and Nizamudin railway station will be 20 min.
    metro is coming to dundahera , surly it will take time. surly Cr will enjoy all goodies of NH 24, 58 , noida extension and ghaziabad.
    2nd phase as i think will be started from march 2013, builder like supertech , assotech will be leading in 2nd phase.

one more good, fine dinning resturant will be operation in golf course from end of this month.

I just say one thing to enduser as well investor, see cr by urself and make mind to have a property or not rather then listening rather drawing room so called expert.

METRO in Dundahera :D
    Gud joke....Check out DMRC website even Sec-62 ,so much talked abt Metro, is yet 2 b finalized.Only Kalindi kunj 2 Botanical garden is finalized.
    Wake up 4m ur dreams & start luking 4 new options as DUMPING GROUND is more than certain. SP govt. & Azam khan is keen on DG & STP in Gzbd.

U got cheap flats CR just coz of DG issue & now u r trying 2 run away 4m it.Accept dis fact & start planning accordingly.
    CommentQuote
  • luvguru ji aap CR aayen..chaahen din mein aaye yaa raat mein aayen..aur khud dekhein apne makaan mein sukoon se rehna kisi bhi din noida extension (tension) se badhiya hain...Jab tak DG nahi ban raha tab tak CR rehne ke liye bahut badhiya hain...all around development ho jaayegi .....money bhai ne khud likha hain time lagega..Supreme Court has deferred the matter for 6 weeks...Azam khan ke chaahne se kya hota hain..Khud kab SP mein hain kab nahi kab hain yeh hi nahi pata hota unko.jaya Pradha se to jeet nahi paaye kabhi..
    CommentQuote
  • :)

CR night
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mukul20
    luvguru ji aap CR aayen..chaahen din mein aaye yaa raat mein aayen..aur khud dekhein apne makaan mein sukoon se rehna kisi bhi din noida extension (tension) se badhiya hain...Jab tak DG nahi ban raha tab tak CR rehne ke liye bahut badhiya hain...all around development ho jaayegi .....money bhai ne khud likha hain time lagega..Supreme Court has deferred the matter for 6 weeks...Azam khan ke chaahne se kya hota hain..Khud kab SP mein hain kab nahi kab hain yeh hi nahi pata hota unko.jaya Pradha se to jeet nahi paaye kabhi..

I know CR is better than Noida X anytime as it is RTM. Even i recommended my frnd 2 buy a flat Mahagun & Gaur. But after seeing the pathetic quality of flats (Mahagun,Supertech,Jaipuria etc.) my views 've changed.Morover,
    CR is a part of Gzbd & it 'll always be far away 4m the development & infra than Noida & Greater Noida. As i said earlier ,it was better when flats were bought 2000-2500.But now property dealers r quoting absurd prices 3700 etc. which is far away 4m reality.
    DG 'll be coming 4 sure, its just a matter of time now. Though it wont b affecting life as much as Ghazipur due 2 its size & distance 4m most of CR.

METRO in Dundahera is far away 4m reality. Widening of NH-24 is more important as CR residents might 've witnessed Shahberi route is no longer peaceful at peak hours. Its my POV if u can't afford a flat Noida 7x or Noida Expressway. Then u shud go 4 CR which is better than Noida extension as of now. GDA & GNDA authorities r just fooling innocent buyers wid METRO TRAP.
    It is just spoof created by builders-authority nexus, nothing concrete yet has been done as per DMRC Phase-3 which is till 2016.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi guys..

first of all.is new bookings being done for any RTM flats in CR or not??

if yes then wat is negotiated price i can get there and in which society i shuld prefer...
    basically my cousion wants to shift there as currently he is paying more rent in delhi and that is also far from office..
    looking for a 1 or 2bhk within 25-30 lacs on loan.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by luvguru
    I know CR is better than Noida X anytime as it is RTM. Even i recommended my frnd 2 buy a flat Mahagun & Gaur. But after seeing the pathetic quality of flats (Mahagun,Supertech,Jaipuria etc.) my views 've changed.Morover,
    CR is a part of Gzbd & it 'll always be far away 4m the development & infra than Noida & Greater Noida. As i said earlier ,it was better when flats were bought 2000-2500.But now property dealers r quoting absurd prices 3700 etc. which is far away 4m reality.
    DG 'll be coming 4 sure, its just a matter of time now. Though it wont b affecting life as much as Ghazipur due 2 its size & distance 4m most of CR.

METRO in Dundahera is far away 4m reality. Widening of NH-24 is more important as CR residents might 've witnessed Shahberi route is no longer peaceful at peak hours. Its my POV if u can't afford a flat Noida 7x or Noida Expressway. Then u shud go 4 CR which is better than Noida extension as of now. GDA & GNDA authorities r just fooling innocent buyers wid METRO TRAP.
    It is just spoof created by builders-authority nexus, nothing concrete yet has been done as per DMRC Phase-3 which is till 2016.

Your views are very realstic ! agree.
    however,
    1) you said CR is anyday better than NE , if NE is selling @3000-3200 then how 3700 @CR is far from reality?

2) Can you share the source of information or basis making you so sure about DG.
    CommentQuote

Copying list of issues raised by someone on Noida forum..

What is the opionion of the members, specially on below mentioned points which are troubling a common noiadite daily & authorities are busy in eyewash announcements & not serious on improving the basic infra:

1. Announcement of average one public infra project daily by the noida authority but no ground work for long times (Few examples: Bridge on Yamuna at Kalindi Kunj, Something about the transport nagar, Flyover from Mahamaya to Sec-15 on film City road, series of underpasses from golf course to sec-51 making the road to sector 7X signal free, very recently the elevated road on the Kalindi Drainetc etc)

2. Very pathetic traffic conditions across Noida during peak hours.Eg: from sec-62 to sec-19, it takes 60 to 75 min, just for a distance of 10-12 kms. Similarly in other parts of Noida

3. See the surroundings of the Botanical garden metro stations (so many buses parked on roads, so many hawkers standing on the roads, shared autos standing wherever they like, poor condition of roads etc etc. This metro station looks like a "Lawaris" area, where nobody is responsible to maintain descipline & cleanliness...

4. The Atta Market main road, specially from MAX hospital to GIP square. Its 3 lane road on each side but hardly one lane is in use due to encroachment, vehilces parked by the vendors & visitors, so many hawkers standing on the road, building material lying here & there & what not. I have seen the authority officials taking "hafta" from the road side hawkers & shopkeepers for using this road as their private property.

5. During night, the road from IOCL Chowk (Gole choraha) & sec-16 metro station is used as parking by the private buses. You can see a lot of them parked for whole night. The bus owners pays hafta to the police guys for using this space.

6. I live in sec-19 Noida & i feel very bad to see the poor response from Noida AUthority on complaints related to sewage line, water quality, road problems, draingae blockages at places etc etc. The maintenance is outsourced & surprisingly the online complaints gets closed without anybody actually turning out to rectify the problem. This outsourced agency is owned by a senior Noida Authority official & is get paid for every complaint closed.

Still people says Noida has better infrastructure .. it's just that Noida is not as old as GZB but desitny of Noida will be same as of GZB in future.
    CommentQuote

luvguru,
    You made many valid points. However, I feel connectivity of NH 24 is more important than DG. The most expensive area of Ghaziabad, Kaushambi is just next to open DG and 'murga mundi'.

As for the pathetic condition of CR construction, it cannot be denied but it looks unlikely that construction in NExtension or even other sectors of Noida will be any better. After all, the builders are same.
    CommentQuote
  • Never heard of 1 BHK in CR. Cheapest options in CR will touch 30 L.

Originally Posted by ankit101
    Hi,

I am looking for 1 BHK in Crossing Republic. Please suggest me about the available option in CR for this.

Thanks,
    Ankit
    CommentQuote
  • my POV.
    Originally Posted by luvguru
    I know CR is better than Noida X anytime as it is RTM.
    Agree.
    Even i recommended my frnd 2 buy a flat Mahagun & Gaur. But after seeing the pathetic quality of flats (Mahagun,Supertech,Jaipuria etc.) my views 've changed.
    Bhai, supertech and jaipuria to worst he hi. and mahagun is also not good in CR. but don't generalize that all flats in CR are pothetic. jst go and visit urself.
    Morover, CR is a part of Gzbd & it 'll always be far away 4m the development & infra than Noida & Greater Noida.
    partially true. but only time will tell as noida mein bhi infra koi bahut fandu nahn he.
    As i said earlier ,it was better when flats were bought 2000-2500.But now property dealers r quoting absurd prices 3700 etc. which is far away 4m reality.
    NE builders are quoting 3000+ for UG flats. is that acceptable for u?
    again, only time will tell. but even i feel ki chotu DG aayega. :)

METRO in Dundahera is far away 4m reality.
    bhaisaab, metro is still a dream for noida Exway, noida 7x, GN, NE and many other areas. ok. dont fall in these traps.
    Widening of NH-24 is more important as CR residents might 've witnessed Shahberi route is no longer peaceful at peak hours.
    Agree. widening of NH24 is must now.
    Its my POV if u can't afford a flat Noida 7x or Noida Expressway. Then u shud go 4 CR which is better than Noida extension as of now. GDA & GNDA authorities r just fooling innocent buyers wid METRO TRAP.
    totally agree. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Totally agree with piku123..Nice discussion.In 42 Lacs just 5 months before, flat of 1725 sq ft in main crossings for me is a good investment.luvguri u also are making very valid points.but don't judge CR on basis of Mahagun,jaipuria & Supertech. For Every Mahagun there is paramount, for Jaipuria like builder there is little known SAM Residency (Flat of 2300 sqft still available in 57 lacs) & against supertech you have Main crossings, Assotech & Prateek
    CommentQuote