9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Progress is too slow. Rest I dont know.

Originally posted by piku123 View Post
    guys,

how is dreamland project in CR for end use?
    inventory is available in fresh there.

Comment

Rates in cr

Property Times of 21/07/2012 certifies the rate in CR to be touching 2900.

Occupancy rate presently is 20% in CR (around 2500 families). Another increase in occupancy rate by 20% will not take much time, and another 20% would be still faster.

Accordingly rents and rates will keep galloping northwards.

Anyone who is planning to buy should stop looking any further and take the plunge now.

Comment

thank u for ur sugestion. ofcourse CR is a nice place to live.
        but can you throw some light on these points that might help others in getting the true picture of CR.

1) DG - why there is still so much suspense on this? either DG will come or not come.
        2) how is underground water there for drinking purpose? if DG comes, which obviously nobody wants, and with industries in the vicinity of CR, the ground water may be contaminated for drinking like its happening in delhi areas these days. hearing soo much about this issue on aajtak.
        3) are there ny schools (good) and hospitals in the pipeline to be opened in the future?

these are some basic Qs for any user.
        based on what i have observed so far, RNE scores higher on these points as compared to CR. but CR has a great location.

Originally posted by piluooo View Post
        Property Times of 21/07/2012 certifies the rate in CR to be touching 2900.

Occupancy rate presently is 20% in CR (around 2500 families). Another increase in occupancy rate by 20% will not take much time, and another 20% would be still faster.

Accordingly rents and rates will keep galloping northwards.

Anyone who is planning to buy should stop looking any further and take the plunge now.

Comment

Underground water quality is very good, I have tasted and also I have taken bath in this. But definitely u have to use RO for drinking purpose.

Comment

Drinking water should not prime criteria for selecting location...... bcoz no water straight from tap is fit for drinking in whole NCR .......anywhere you need a RO.and especially in ghaziabad.... Today indirapuram is hot location but everyone knows quality of water it is too hard even for bath...
            Instead of high maintenance cost of RO , I prefer bottled water which is more economical and available across whole NCR.

Comment

1) Since DG issue is in Court, so its till now not clear in black and white. Positive for CR that GNN has not able to get environment clearance for DG from the environment ministry; this itself signify that it is almost impossible to be DG there.. Further Residents/RWA are active against DG.

2) Underground water is very good in my opinion... No issue at all, its same as ground water in my hometown [Jhansi].. TDS is around 700 [Max upper limit for drinking water is 500, Polluted water is 2200].. I believe RO is "over-purifying" machine for this kind of water.. You can opt for any 4-stage purifier with UV technology, that is sufficient.

3) Hospital for sure.. one is planned in between Mahagun Mascot and Gaur. There is another small hospital, already started in nearby Shahberi [I think being run by one of the doctor resident in CR]. School, I don't know exactly. However all schools has their bus facility to CR. Further, if you are still to marry, then will see lots of top schools in Noida Extension side [within 2 km].. 10 yrs down the line.

As far comparison from RNE is concerned; RNE is at least 1 yr behind with respect to basic day-2-day living needs is required; because CR has not only builder's provided amenities.. but also has local hardware, kirana, sabzi, doodh etc supply.. and as well good connectivity and local transport... I think RNE still is at nascent phase in those category.

Originally posted by piku123 View Post
              thank u for ur sugestion. of course CR is a nice place to live.
              but can you throw some light on these points that might help others in getting the true picture of CR.

1) DG - why there is still so much suspense on this? either DG will come or not come.
              2) how is underground water there for drinking purpose? if DG comes, which obviously nobody wants, and with industries in the vicinity of CR, the ground water may be contaminated for drinking like its happening in delhi areas these days. hearing soo much about this issue on aajtak.
              3) are there ny schools (good) and hospitals in the pipeline to be opened in the future?

these are some basic Qs for any user.
              based on what i have observed so far, RNE scores higher on these points as compared to CR. but CR has a great location.
              Last edited July 23 2012, 09:29 AM.

Comment

Couldnt agree more .. i think comparing CR and RNE would be like comparing apples with oranges ..CR is mostly Noida centric hub ..its actually more Noida than Ghaziabad ..RNE is purely ghaziabad ..so you need to decide based on where you are working and where you want to live
                Regarding drinking water , Dwivediji is bang on in saying that RO is an overkill in CR ..i have seen the test results ..TDS is around 550 ppm which is almost drinkable with a normal water filter , unlike other areas of Noida and Indirapuram where TDS is in range of 1500- 2500 ppm and RO is a must ..
                For DG the effect would not only be in CR ...even Noida Extension is going to have the same problems..some societies in NE are actually closer to DG compared to some societies in CR ..Even Greater Noida authority would step up to save its Real estate prospects in the area so this DG thing is going to be on papers and legal tangles till millions start living around it and one fine day those papers are going to put in the waste and dumped in a DG far away ..)
                Last edited July 23 2012, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Everyone should read this. Do not use RO until you really need it.

Specially due to the fact that RO wastes 90% water and saves 10%. A UV filter or tata Swatch should be enough.

Originally posted by gm_dwivedi View Post

2) Underground water is very good in my opinion... No issue at all, its same as ground water in my hometown [Jhansi].. TDS is around 700 [Max upper limit for drinking water is 500, Polluted water is 2200].. I believe RO is "over-purifying" machine for this kind of water.. You can opt for any 4-stage purifier with UV technology, that is sufficient.

Comment

One question ...Isn't Columbia Asia close enuf to Crossings ....saw on google its abt 6 kms?
                    and its a good hospital..?

Comment

Originally posted by maxcapri View Post
                      One question ...Isn't Columbia Asia close enuf to Crossings ....saw on google its abt 6 kms?
                      and its a good hospital..?
                      yes ..its around 5-7 mins drive ... the hospital is quite well maintained as of now and you get very prompt attention as the population in surrounding areas is still quite low...but it seems that it will not remain like this for long and soon become very busy like Fortis 62 ..

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X