Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • So most of u agree wid my POV....i was also supporter of CR earlier but now wid the absurd prices quoted by dealers 3500-3700 etc ,it has lost interest. Even JP AMAN at Noida Xpressway is below dis range.I m sure u wont compare JP to these peanut builders.I know Wishtown has delay effect but AMAN is out of it & quality is much better than CR.

Moreover the prices mentioned wont get deals happening at dis moment,may be next year. But news is dat early next year DG 'll b operational. Noone wants such issues in their neighbourhood but just think if not here than Where ?? Ghaziabad is a big industrial city & generates lots of wastage & sewage. There has 2 b a solution 4 its proper disposal.
    DG was the reason Builders got cheap land & buyers too till 2500Rs/sqft was a gud rate.
    NOIDA X-tension does nt deserve even 2500 bcoz still Supreme Court has decisions pending in various new cases filed by farmers.It 'll take long time 4 any project 2 get possession.

Regarding quality of flats, are u ppl aware that a lift fell down in BETTINA block of Mahagun Mascot,not even an year has passed since possession .Demolition of commercial block of MAHAGUN 'll also b known 2 most of u.Most of the projects' top floors r unauthorised by GDA & even layout-plan is not approved. Common ppl are trapped by builders-broker nexus.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by luvguru
    Most of the projects' top floors r unauthorised by GDA & even layout-plan is not approved. Common ppl are trapped by builders-broker nexus.

hOW the builders are getting completion certificate for the building where it is not according to approved plan?
    CommentQuote
  • that lift never fell down..lifts have technical problems & it was one such thing.this is what actual residents have told me.

Ghaziabad also has Indiarapuram which has developed fine.we are much better than Haryana towns like Faridabad.GDAis doing nice work.Areas in vicinity of RNE is also coming up fine. Crime is there in entire NCR areas.

As far as DG is concerned if not here they are going to Galland.Yahan nahi aayega woh hum sab ensure karenge and that to legally.CR wld be the place then..Wait & watch..
    CommentQuote
    So most of u agree wid my POV....i was also supporter of CR earlier but now wid the absurd prices quoted by dealers 3500-3700 etc ,it has lost interest. Even JP AMAN at Noida Xpressway is below dis range.I m sure u wont compare JP to these peanut builders.I know Wishtown has delay effect but AMAN is out of it & quality is much better than CR.

Moreover the prices mentioned wont get deals happening at dis moment,may be next year. But news is dat early next year DG 'll b operational. Noone wants such issues in their neighbourhood but just think if not here than Where ?? Ghaziabad is a big industrial city & generates lots of wastage & sewage. There has 2 b a solution 4 its proper disposal.
    DG was the reason Builders got cheap land & buyers too till 2500Rs/sqft was a gud rate.
    NOIDA X-tension does nt deserve even 2500 bcoz still Supreme Court has decisions pending in various new cases filed by farmers.It 'll take long time 4 any project 2 get possession.

Regarding quality of flats, are u ppl aware that a lift fell down in BETTINA block of Mahagun Mascot,not even an year has passed since possession .Demolition of commercial block of MAHAGUN 'll also b known 2 most of u.Most of the projects' top floors r unauthorised by GDA & even layout-plan is not approved. Common ppl are trapped by builders-broker nexus.

Buddy you know too much about DG issue , please share details when Nagar Nigam got this land and what is the case history. Also please share what happened in high court judgement. In case you aware please let us know if GD has all approvals to start DG. You may be visiting too often to the location , please share latest picture of DG where construction of site is in progress if the work is to start early next year.

Thanks in advance
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mukul20
    that lift never fell down..lifts have technical problems & it was one such thing.this is what actual residents have told me.

Ghaziabad also has Indiarapuram which has developed fine.we are much better than Haryana towns like Faridabad.GDAis doing nice work.Areas in vicinity of RNE is also coming up fine. Crime is there in entire NCR areas.

As far as DG is concerned if not here they are going to Galland.Yahan nahi aayega woh hum sab ensure karenge and that to legally.CR wld be the place then..Wait & watch..

U 'll ensure DG wont come :D
    U can't fight wid administration wid a fuddu RWA.SC 'll ensure other Gzbd ppl get their right to basic amenities.
    Mark my words it 'll come 4 sure & it is d basic reason u got cheap flats at CR.
    Then y dint u complaint dat it is far cheaper than Indirapuram & Noida adjoining flats.
    Till then live happily in ur virtual world. I 'll come back 2 u when it is operational nxt year.
    CommentQuote
    U 'll ensure DG wont come :D
    U can't fight wid administration wid a fuddu RWA.SC 'll ensure other Gzbd ppl get their right to basic amenities.
    Mark my words it 'll come 4 sure & it is d basic reason u got cheap flats at CR.
    Then y dint u complaint dat it is far cheaper than Indirapuram & Noida adjoining flats.
    Till then live happily in ur virtual world. I 'll come back 2 u when it is operational nxt year.

Sir you have great knowledge please let us know all what all you know about dumping ground issue ? I reiterate my question here.

- When Nagar Nigam started work on DG ?
    - Case history details which Nagar Nigam won in High court.
    - Nagar Nigam has all approvals ?
    - Latest pictures of dumping ground work ?
    I am really worried , I have made big investment in CR and I am outside India. You seems to be visiting CR on regularly so please share any pic of dumping ground progress. Last I heard was that it's going to be active before end of the year.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by desmataks
    Hi guys..

first of all.is new bookings being done for any RTM flats in CR or not??

if yes then wat is negotiated price i can get there and in which society i shuld prefer...
    basically my cousion wants to shift there as currently he is paying more rent in delhi and that is also far from office..
    looking for a 1 or 2bhk within 25-30 lacs on loan.

Hard to get 1 BHK in CR. Considering 2BHK 25-30 lac was if u looked 1.5 - 2 yrs back. 35-40 for moderate 2BHK. read post reg new purchase, approval of top floors and RTM where people actually living. and as said by seniors come and look by urself.

sailing in same boat as u. 2 yrs back i was nil and now the options..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

I am looking for 2BHK flat for rent if anyone interested in pls ring me @9654372288

Interested in---
    Gaur
    Panchsheel tower 1
    Paramount
    Main Crossing Infra
    Supertech
    CommentQuote
  • ab to bond 007 bhi CR me rehna chahta hai, good appreciation.........
    CommentQuote
    So most of u agree wid my POV....i was also supporter of CR earlier but now wid the absurd prices quoted by dealers 3500-3700 etc ,it has lost interest. Even JP AMAN at Noida Xpressway is below dis range.I m sure u wont compare JP to these peanut builders.I know Wishtown has delay effect but AMAN is out of it & quality is much better than CR.
    Please don't beat around the bush and clearly say you have missed the bus. Wish you happy buying at aman!
    (BTW would like to share this link with you) ---
    http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/noida/t-jaypee-credit-crunch-due-50-000-crore-debt-41557.html

we will highly appreciate if you can support your assertion about DG with some valid arguments/ proofs.

deserve or not ...Here also you will miss the bus.

Please get to know real facts before publishing, lift never fall ..but some part of it fell.... and GDA issue it is applicable for whole Ghaziabad not only CR..... and for More details log in to GDA website and read compounding rules.

:)
    CommentQuote
  • Lift never fell. Only a nut/bold fell down. Dont make assumption.

Demolition on Mahagun commertial was a great success to CR. It is not a negative. Illegal construction is everywhere in NCR, but never gets demolished. Only in CR, RWA rocks.

DG comes or not, I will still enjoy living there.

Point is that what CR is today, you can see it, touch it, feel it, and LIVE IN IT. The only way for CR now is to go to betterment. For an actual user it is the most important factor. It is 1000 times better then n-extn which is no where sure, and in future god knows what sky may fall down on it before users get to live in it. It is far better then naharpar which commands more premium then CR but you cannot live there in another 2 year(except a few projects).
    If you ask me, it is even better then DEW ggn, where rates are in 6000-8000 range but lot of uncertainty and the only thing that is sure is that you will NOT be able to live in your own home for another 2-3 years.

Future may be great for a lot of other projects but I live in present, and at present, CR rocks, even at 3500-3700, it does.

Originally Posted by luvguru

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANISH1982
    ab to bond 007 bhi CR me rehna chahta hai, good appreciation.........

Point to be noted :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    :)

I never suggested 2 buy AMAN...just dat location & quality is far better than CR.
    See urself just 20%-30% flats are occupied & u can see traffic jam nearby at peak hours. GALLERIA shopkeepers r crying of heavy rentals & poor returns.
    Just coz u cant afford other better places or got trapped by Builder-broker nexus, u r in CR. NH-24 widening is not as easy as it looks.It has been on paper since many years.
    Regarding missing so called bus, i ve my fleet of cars & enough properties in different parts of Posh NCR. So just chill & continue living in ur virtual world.I 'll get back 2 u when DG is operational. Loads of trucks full of shit 'll cross by the "patli gully" 4m NH-24 to shahberi to DG.
    Every1 of u knows its coming just hiding the facts wont deny this fact.
    Atleast let the ppl who r considering buying know everything prior 2 their decision.

My posts(POV) was just 2 make common ppl aware not 2 get trapped by prices quoted by dalaals & ruin their hard earned money in CR.
    CommentQuote
  • Again,

If you want to help, please tell us more about DG story behind the scene. U seem to have good knowledge, hence please share the facts. Help us, add some value. Otherwise, please let us rest in peace. :)

Originally Posted by luvguru
    I never suggested 2 buy AMAN...just dat location & quality is far better than CR.
    See urself just 20%-30% flats are occupied & u can see traffic jam nearby at peak hours. GALLERIA shopkeepers r crying of heavy rentals & poor returns.
    Just coz u cant afford other better places or got trapped by Builder-broker nexus, u r in CR. NH-24 widening is not as easy as it looks.It has been on paper since many years.
    Regarding missing so called bus, i ve my fleet of cars & enough properties in different parts of Posh NCR. So just chill & continue living in ur virtual world.I 'll get back 2 u when DG is operational. Loads of trucks full of shit 'll cross by the "patli gully" 4m NH-24 to shahberi to DG.
    Atleast let the ppl who r considering buying know everything prior 2 their decision.

My posts(POV) was just 2 make common ppl aware not 2 get trapped by prices quoted by dalaals & ruin their hard earned money in CR.
    CommentQuote

Regarding missing so called bus, i ve my fleet of cars & enough properties in different parts of Posh NCR. So just chill & continue living in ur virtual world.
    So why CR?

I 'll get back 2 u when DG is operational. Loads of trucks full of shit 'll cross by the "patli gully" 4m NH-24 to shahberi to DG.
    Why you are abusive to existing buyers? BTW please share details about this DG. I am curious.

Nobody here is hiding the fact about DG, we want you reveal all of it in public , it will also increase our knowledge.

Nobody can make you fool without your consent.

:bab (38):
    CommentQuote