Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    I agree if someone claims DG can never come with out any proof / proper credentials...than it is also baseless talk.

Actually, people take calculated risk .... being RTM CR is already discounted for DG at current resale rate:).

Being RTM is a advantage for CR. Biggest Risk is dumping ground.
    Rest god knows :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jeetcp
    It is confirmed that DG will NOT come in front of CR. What GNN has planned to put is only a treatment plant. Go visit and see the board there. The treatment plant is much much smaller then DG and st least 20 times smaller then Ghazipur DG. May be even smaller and may be covered.
    That too is not sure as the case is in SC. Half battle is won already.

Give us the reasons for your confirmation?? If it is confirmed that no dumping ground will come then why CROMA is trying to fight case in SC????

A board does not justify anything. A board can be removed any day.
    SC court cases are always complicated. Even if you read the legal court case details line by line, still it is difficult to make out or predict the outcome by layman.
    No one said, DG in CR is going to be as big as Gazipur and even I agree on this.
    CommentQuote
  • go and grab ur sleep :D or else just go and visit CR tomorrow.
    just look at the gentry there. people living there are working in MNCs. mostly in noida 6x/5x sectors. they are not fools if they are living there.
    DG ki mala jap jap ke rona bad karo.

Originally Posted by hindustan
    Give us the reasons for your confirmation?? If it is confirmed that no dumping ground will come then why CROMA is trying to fight case in SC????

SC court cases are always complicated. Even if you read the legal court case details line by line, still it is difficult to make out or predict the outcome by layman.
    No one said, DG in CR is going to be as big as Gazipur and even I agree on this.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piku123
    go and grab ur sleep :D or else just go and visit CR tomorrow.
    just look at the gentry there. people living there are working in MNCs. mostly in noida 6x/5x sectors. they are not fools if they are living there.
    DG ki mala jap jap ke rona bad karo.

Your choice of words itself shows the gentry :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hindustan

Contrary to popular image of DG (as termed) as big heap of waste ......actually a Waste management system has various parts ... to build a system of this magnitude GNN require approx 60 acres of land .... in dundahera only 14 acre is available ... till date 43 acre land is earmarked for land fill in Galand, (10km far from CR) and a composite plant (subset of whole system) is planned here at dundahera 14 acres ... I heard (not have proof) GNN is trying some other location as area around dundahera will be densly populated ( environmental clearances, human right clearance will be difficult ) and dundahera narrow roads are not apt for heavy truck movements.
    Rest SC bench, GNN and environmental ministry knows.
    CommentQuote
  • karna padta he sometimes for bashers like you.
    good night.

Originally Posted by hindustan
    Your choice of words itself shows the gentry :D
    CommentQuote
  • DG is an issue & that is why the prices are low.nobody is denying it.case chal raha hain..India mein obvious se cases bhi saalon chalta hain ..kasab for example.yahan to kuch bhi clear nahi hain ...more than 4000 families are living here..halwa thodi hi hain ki bana ke khila do..DG itna aasan hota to ab tak ban gaya hota...Authorities responsible themselves don't want to build it. A2Z waste management company has taken no steps for project execution...

I have already replied to you on pollution issue..befaltu ke gade murde mat ukhaado..agar discuss karna hain to us point ke aage discuss karo...
    CommentQuote
  • hindusthan ji so called DG issue is now chotu DG issue..it is compost plant..if you can understand technical advances let me explain you that waste management has become technical..within minutes waste would become compost manure or in some cases would be fired for generating steam..aur aapke pollution par main pehle bhi yeh likh chuka hoon..reproduced below:

"we will be on this thread for many more years to come..we all will see if DG ever comes.High Court to bahut kuch kehta hain kya sab kuch ho jaata hain...wahi High Court sazaa sunaati hain aur doosri bench riha kar deti hain.there is something called environmental clearance and now people are staying there.Pollution is never a problem. if this is a case no one could ever stay in residential colonies of power plants, cement mills, sugar mills, paper mills, refineries, steel plant, aluminium plant. all these plants have Pollution control equipments like ESP, Wet scrubbers. I agree that Rathi steel on NH-24 is a big polluter. but trust me either they would improve or close down. Continental carbon se koi pollution problem nahi hain. "
    CommentQuote
  • it seems that some people are claiming that they are knowing noida extension and crossing better then others.. really.. I doubt ?

Cr lovers already given answer with valid logic and evidences...

those who have missed the bus , they had.... now they can't catch...:bab (58):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie

don't compare with sector-137 with cr. Cr may be global city but no way stands against expressway.
    Expressway has better connectivity early morning to night. Also easy day is just 2-3 kms away from sector-137.
    cr also has better connectivity early morning to night by nh-24. Also easy day is just walking distance.

however, dominos (already operational),mc donland and subway soon to be opened.
    orbit plaza, which is mall will be soon operational, where all branded products will be available.

cng petrol pump at the distance of less than half km..
    two cng petrol pumps are in township itself.

when sector-137 gets rtm, things would be much much better.
    when cr gets completed, all basis infrastructure will be available within township with golf course, pvr, school, hospital, banks, post office and police station.

amity metro sure to come up on expressway would be 10-11 kms away from sector-137...

if ne metro comes then cr will be 1-1.5 km from metro. Already it is 11 km from noida city center metro.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by desmataks
    Hi guys..

first of all.is new bookings being done for any RTM or near to RTM flats in CR or not??

if yes then wat is negotiated price i can get there and in which society i shuld prefer...
    basically wants to shift there as currently is paying more rent ...
    looking for a 2bhk within 25-30 lacs on loan.

guys please suggest something
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANISH1982
    if ne metro comes then cr will be 1-1.5 km from metro. Already it is 11 km from noida city center metro.

Metro to NE not certain.. read my post once gain with open eyes:D
    By the way, that 11 kms distance from Metro to CR, how much time it takes, you must be knowing better than me..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by desmataks
    guys please suggest something

25-30 lacs is very tight budget..... you may try supertech livingston if can't push your budget futher.
    CommentQuote
  • Agreed, you will have to push the budget little further. All inclusive prices for RTM new booking are in range of 2800-3500 today. For 1200 sqf flat, it will range from 3360000 to 40 L depending on builder.

Originally Posted by hb_78
    25-30 lacs is very tight budget..... you may try supertech livingston if can't push your budget futher.
    CommentQuote
  • Assotech NEST- Tower g & F

I was looking at booking a flat in Assotech's Nest in tower G but I have heard that they do not have necessary statutory/bank approvals for Tower F & G and it there is no clarity as to when they will receive the said approvals. PLease throw light on this. WHat approval is not yet done? is it by any staturoty authority or is it any clearance by a bank??

Does anyone have any idea when they they are expectd to receive necessary approval.
    CommentQuote