Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by abhishek.b View Post
    i'd doubt tht boss. its been one sided story as far as i know/figured. correct me if i have been ill-informed. this is applicable only when some one wants to buy a new inventory. try selling a old one. dealers/brokers are quoting quite a less compare to what they r projecting.
    or may be this is the way they play in real estate zone.

CR has touched the 3000 psf mark for sure . But I agree , when you sell and when you buy ..you get different numbers . That's just the nature of this game . But by and large all the deals are in 3000 psf range plus minus 5- 10 % depending on builder , build quality , status of completion , occupancy status , location in CR

Comment

Originally posted by replyanupam View Post
      CR has touched the 3000 psf mark for sure . But I agree , when you sell and when you buy ..you get different numbers . That's just the nature of this game . But by and large all the deals are in 3000 psf range plus minus 5- 10 % depending on builder , build quality , status of completion , occupancy status , location in CR
      While dealing with broker for buying 2bhk, incidently i told him that I have my own 3bhk flat in assotech. Broker promptly asked me if I want to sell he can get me 2900 easily. So difference was not too big when u talk about buying or selling.

Comment

Commercial in CR

Would like to seek opinion from seniors on the prospects of commercial in CR. Broadly the commercials in CR can be split into 3 categories
        a) Commercial made by societies (Supertech , Ajnara etc) in their own campus
        b) Commercial made by Malls (Orbit , Panchsheel Square)
        c) Commercials like Galleria 1 , Galleria 2

These are all in different price range . The (a) category is the most expensive being in the range of 15000- 20000 psf and (b) in the range 7000 psf to 10000 psf. (C) is probably the same range as (a).

Now , from an investment perspective , which ones of these make more sense with a horizon of 1-2 years. I also saw a commercial of Supertech right across Mahagun ..looks good ..245 sqft ..what should be the take on this one ? Should one go for resale or directly from builder to get a bargain .

Please give your opinion on the same ..

Comment

Originally posted by angels58 View Post
          Hi all,

I am looking for a 2+study/kid(1300 - 1500 sqf) in CR. Budget 40 lac.

I am getting 2600 / sqf (all inclusive) fresh deal in Ajnara Gen X - possession in 6 months. Floor 20+ as they say its all sold out.

I am willing to go for resale provided some good option.

Please suggest.

Thanks
          can u plz pm me the broker no. or details as u r getting it directly thru the company....

thnks in adv.

Comment

How is the Construction of Supertech Livingstone... Is there any dispute regarding Galaxy Tower....?

Comment

Originally posted by Buyear View Post
              How is the Construction of Supertech Livingstone... Is there any dispute regarding Galaxy Tower....?
              Ask the builder to provide a GDA approved map (full table sized map) of the Galaxy Tower, before doing any booking.

Comment

Originally posted by ManGupta View Post
                Ask the builder to provide a GDA approved map (full table sized map) of the Galaxy Tower, before doing any booking.

Thanks... What about Construction quality of Livinstone...feedback please...

Comment

Originally posted by Buyear View Post
                  Thanks... What about Construction quality of Livinstone...feedback please...
                  Supertech Construction Quality - average.

Comment

Originally posted by Moneybhai View Post
                    currently TTPl is providing broadband , service is ok, not very good, but other big players like airtel and bsnl will come at end of this year.

apart from that MTS (unlimited ) data card is also working fine year.
                    How is Airtel broadband or Photon connectivity in CR? Can we chase Airtel to setup broadband lines there?

Does anybody know how we do that? Who cares about TTPL....sucks!

Comment

Can anybody stop these idiots who run Amul shop in Galleria market. They have encroached the entry areas of the Galleria market. Galleria market sucks and is very very dirty! There are heavy Gutkha stains on the main staircase and filth everywhere. Looks like there is no maintenance happening there at all.

The drains are highly smelly, overflowing and there are innumerous flies there. All the eateries there are super-unhygenic. The market is the main supply area for the whole society but is very very filthy. We need to get Amul shopkeeper to mend its ways. It is spoiling the whole market. Where is CROMA society members?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X