Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • REALTY MARKET UP IN NOIDA EXTENSION AND CROSSINGS

The prospect of resumption of construction work in Noida Extension is driving prices upwards in the realty market once again.A K TIWARY writes

With the approval of the revised Master Plan 2021 of Greater Noida by the NCR Planning Board,properties in Noida Extension have become costlier in anticipation of the resumption of construction.

There are clear indications from developers that they would go for a price revision with some having already revised prices.

Before the land acquisition row a couple of years ago,the average residential rates in Noida Extension were in the range of Rs 1,800-2,000 per square feet.Currently,they average at Rs 2,800-3,200 per square feet.

Apart from the green flag to the resumption of construction,the other reasons for price escalation are the inflationary pressures and the rising cost of raw materials.
    The builders have gone ahead and raised the cost per unit in order to be able to pay the stipulated compensation as demanded by authorities;but all the developers have assured existing customers that the new prices would be applicable only to prospective buyers.

Rama Raman,CEO of Greater Noida Industrial Development Authority (GNIDA),says: "The NCR Planning Board reviewed Greater Noida's Master Plan 2021 following the order of the Allahabad high court in October 2011.To compensate builders who were forced to pay farmers the enhanced rate of compensation,GNIDA has set up a committee to finalize the relief through a decrease in the interest rates or zeroing the instalment time for all projects that have remained stalled due to the land row."

Most of the projects like Antriksh's Golf Link in Sector 1,Amrapali's La Residentia,Leisure Valley,Centurian Valley,and Golf Homes,Gaursons' Gaur City,Supertech's Eco Village,Mahagun's Mywoods,Earth Infrastructures'Earth Towne,Ajnara's Ajnara Homes and Le Garden,Gulshan's I Homz,etc,were launched at affordable rates - that is,ranging from Rs 1,400 per sq ft onwards.

Anil Sharma,the chairman and managing director of Amrapali Group,says: "With the increase in construction costs and additional burden from the development authority,we are bound to raise the prices,but not on existing buyers.After receiving the final orders from GNIDA,we will resume the construction and will raise prices for new customers to help us deliver the projects on time."

Manoj Gaur,the managing director of Gaursons Ltd,says: "The recent development is a positive signal,the first in a long time.According to the agreement signed with existing buyers,we can charge more,but the increased rates will only be charged on new buyers."

Rakesh Yadav,managing director,Antriksh Group,says,"We have not decided yet on the quantum of the increase in rates,as we are still calculating the cumulative burden upon us including from the increase in the input costs - however,the raise will be marginal."

Ashok Gupta,the managing director of Ajnara India Ltd,says: "The recent developments are a positive sign.The buyers,at last,are a relieved lot as the construction work in Noida Extension is set to resume soon.After we receive the final orders from GNIDA,we will resume construction;we will raise rates marginally to deliver the projects on time."

R K Arora,the chairman and managing director of Supertech Ltd,says: "We are already gearing up to resume construction at Noida Extension.Any change in price will be based on the increase in construction cost and the burden passed on to us by GNIDA."

There are nearly 2.5 lakh house under construction in Noida Extension,with nearly 1.5 lakh already sold.The developers had flocked to this area in 2009 when GNIDA had enhanced the floor area ratio from 1.75 to 2.75 and increased the density from 800 people per hectare to 1,600 people per hectare.Thus,developers could build 140 apartments per acre compared to 70 earlier.The authority had later increased the FAR to 3.5.Projects in the area,which are about 20-25 % built,had to be stopped midway due to the court orders."Noida Extension will prove to be a tough contender to other localities in the NCR,primarily in terms of pricing and location.

"This has also spurred commercial and corporate activity in the area,as commercial property rates are also far more competitive when compared to those in the developed sectors of Greater Noida and Noida,"Deepak Kapoor,the director of Gulshan Homz,says.

Another area which has seen good growth and development is the Crossing Republik,an integrated township on the NH-24 in Ghaziabad.With the presence of prominent developers like

Ajnara,Supertech,Assotech,Paramount,Mahagun,Panchs heel,Prateek Group,etc,the townships today boast of world-class amenities and facilities.Prices that were around Rs 2,000-2,200 per sq ft a year ago are now quoting at Rs 2,600-2,800 per sq ft.

Sanjiv Srivastava,the managing director of Assotech Ltd,says: "Crossings Republik will have all the social and lifestyle infrastructure within the campus like huge commercial and retail centres to schools and colleges to a beautiful golf club.In recent times,we have seen an upsurge in the demand and hence the pricing.With a large population already shifting base here,we expect a lot more demand for Crossings in the near future."

Ashok Gupta,the managing director of Ajnara India Ltd,says: "Crossings Republik has been developed as a world-class integrated township where residents won't need to go out for any of their daily needs,apart for their jobs,of course!"

"Crossing Republik has seen a major increase in demand as more and more people are making a beeline for such integrated townships.We have already given the possession of our project,The Royal Cliff,and feel satisfied to see our customers happy,"Prashant Tiwari,the managing director of Prateek Group,said.

QUICK BITES

THE BUILDERS HAVE GONE AHEAD AND RAISED THE COST PER UNIT IN ORDER TO BE ABLE TO PAY THE STIPULATED COMPENSATION AS DEMANDED BY AUTHORITIES;BUT ALL THE DEVELOPERS HAVE ASSURED EXISTING CUSTOMERS THAT THE NEW PRICES WOULD BE APPLICABLE ONLY TO PROSPECTIVE BUYERS

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANISH1982
    if ne metro comes then cr will be 1-1.5 km from metro. Already it is 11 km from noida city center metro.

I decided not 2 comment on CR Dreams but ppl dont let me.

1. cr also has better connectivity early morning to night by nh-24. Also easy day is just walking distance.
    NH-24 side connectivity in peak hours is better not 2 discuss,every1 witnesses a chaos & traffic jam throughout. They use Noida xtension side which is also going thru bottlenecks at various places especially adjoining village roads.
    EASYDAY is in OPULENT MALL which is easily 3-4 kms 4m CR, u go & bring shopping bags walking.Try 4 next OLYMPICS, India might get a medal.

2.orbit plaza, which is mall will be soon operational, where all branded products will be available.

A big false promise,ORBIT PLAZA, has no construction going on right now.
    Branded prodects available ??? even if it is operational within 1 year 4m now i.e 22/9/13 , i'll quit IREF else all u dreamers 'll. Its an open bet.

3.two cng petrol pumps are in township itself.
    1 is still under construction & other 1 is sealed by GDA.

4. when cr gets completed, all basis infrastructure will be available within township with golf course, pvr, school, hospital, banks, post office and police station.

CR is under private builders & is just 20% occupied as of now.Just witness the problems when occupancy rises & u ppl 'll fight 4 electricity & basic amenities.
    Builders use dirty tricks as cutting direct power 4 earning 13Rs./unit of back up charges.
    Though i m sure most of the ppl are brokers here wid just 1 motto catch a new scapegoat 4 their unsold inventory.

Fritolay bhai's post wid 2600-2800 price is still ok but anything above 3000 is
    just absurd & no deals r happening.

Comparing it wid Noida Expressway shows the thinking ability on Real estate.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi luvguru
    All the points you mentioned do prevail now but thats the story with all the new upcoming developing areas..... Dont you think that with passage of time CR will comeup and stand tall.....
    Any area which is developed now such as Indirapuram, Vishali, Noida.... has gone through this phase..... however, CR is planned much like Indirapuram, having high rise buildings, 4 lane roads in between them.... gentry also is almost the same....
    In my view give 1 more year to CR, it will be different story from now....

Remember that NE will also have to go through this phase but that time will come after 3-4 years.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by luvguru

1. cr also has better connectivity early morning to night by nh-24. Also easy day is just walking distance.
    NH-24 side connectivity in peak hours is better not 2 discuss,every1 witnesses a chaos & traffic jam throughout. They use Noida xtension side which is also going thru bottlenecks at various places especially adjoining village roads.
    EASYDAY is in OPULENT MALL which is easily 3-4 kms 4m CR, u go & bring shopping bags walking.Try 4 next OLYMPICS, India might get a medal.

2.orbit plaza, which is mall will be soon operational, where all branded products will be available.

Branded prodects available ??? even if it is operational within 1 year 4m now i.e 22/9/13 , i'll quit IREF else all u dreamers 'll. Its an open bet.

4. when cr gets completed, all basis infrastructure will be available within township with golf course, pvr, school, hospital, banks, post office and police station.

CR is under private builders & is just 20% occupied as of now.Just witness the problems when occupancy rises & u ppl 'll fight 4 electricity & basic amenities.
    Builders use dirty tricks as cutting direct power 4 earning 13Rs./unit of back up charges.
    Though i m sure most of the ppl are brokers here wid just 1 motto catch a new scapegoat 4 their unsold inventory.

I feel NE builders/ brokers have appointed perception managers for maligning CR.
    CommentQuote

luvguru,
    Most of your points are valid except for last line. NEway looks better only because its still under construction. The builders on NEway are no better than those in CR. The problems of CR are also present everywhere else and will be there in NEway as well.

The builders are chore everywhere in UP. The housing authorities of NOIDA or GNOIDA are as chore as GDA. After all, its same UP and same babus get shuffled between them.

Just wait for super-dense societies of NEway to get RTM and occupied and then, we'll talk.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jaijai
    luvguru,
    Most of your points are valid except for last line. NEway looks better only because its still under construction. The builders on NEway are no better than those in CR. The problems of CR are also present everywhere else and will be there in NEway as well.

The builders are chore everywhere in UP. The housing authorities of NOIDA or GNOIDA are as chore as GDA. After all, its same UP and same babus get shuffled between them.

Just wait for super-dense societies of NEway to get RTM and occupied and then, we'll talk.

Don't want to continue to NE v CR comparison. Just want to make a point that CR is developed by group of builders (not by GDA) where as NE will be developed by Greater Noida authority.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys

Noida is Noida
    Ghaziabad is Ghaziabad
    which one is better, decide yourself.

CR has lots of other issues other than density. by the way Noida Density is any how lower than Ghaziabad.

better don't compare Sector-137 with CR. though this comparison started by someone defending CR.

CR has only advantage of being RTM nothing else.
    plz don't reply now saying "missed the bus","Sour grapes","returns " etc.
    CommentQuote
  • CR is like Big society nothing else. it can't be part of developed and planned city. even if NH-24 gets 6 lane it won't help guys looking for returns in long term due to Noida Extension.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    I feel NE builders/ brokers have appointed perception managers for maligning CR.

Jawaab nahi hai to accept it. Waise b DG 'll turn it into worse than Vijay nagar.
    Brokerage ki dukaan bund kar do ab.

Even if 1 end user decided not 2 get in2 CR coz of my posts, my aim is fulfilled.
    To make ppl aware b4 investing their hard earned money.

NOIDA Xpressway is way beyond ur reach, stay happy in ur dreamland "CR".
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashish345
    Hi luvguru
    All the points you mentioned do prevail now but thats the story with all the new upcoming developing areas..... Dont you think that with passage of time CR will comeup and stand tall.....
    Any area which is developed now such as Indirapuram, Vishali, Noida.... has gone through this phase..... however, CR is planned much like Indirapuram, having high rise buildings, 4 lane roads in between them.... gentry also is almost the same....
    In my view give 1 more year to CR, it will be different story from now....

Remember that NE will also have to go through this phase but that time will come after 3-4 years.....

Most of end users agree wid my facts Ashish.Its just that Brokers lobby is denying truth & trying 2 fool new buyers wid prices 3500-3700 which is unethical. I still say CR is better than Noida Extension as its RTM.
    But next year when Dumping Ground 'll be operational, prices 'll bottom out.

Promises of METRO in Dundahera says it all :D
    CommentQuote
    Most of end users agree wid my facts Ashish.Its just that Brokers lobby is denying truth & trying 2 fool new buyers wid prices 3500-3700 which is unethical. I still say CR is better than Noida Extension as its RTM.
    But next year when Dumping Ground 'll be operational, prices 'll bottom out.

Promises of METRO in Dundahera says it all :D

Moderator please bann me before I start replyng back to CR bashers.
    CommentQuote
    Jawaab nahi hai to accept it. Waise b DG 'll turn it into worse than Vijay nagar.
    Brokerage ki dukaan bund kar do ab.

Even if 1 end user decided not 2 get in2 CR coz of my posts, my aim is fulfilled.
    To make ppl aware b4 investing their hard earned money.

NOIDA Xpressway is way beyond ur reach, stay happy in ur dreamland "CR".

Beyond our reach :) anyone who sells CR flat at 3200 can easily buy flat in noida 7x or sector 137. He just need to pay 1500*flat size. Most of buyers of sending children to very expensive schools of noida like GNIS , kothari, mayoor, lotus valley. They must be earning very high so affordability cannt be an issue. Maximum people took around 20 lakhs of loans which must be over or very less left now.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LeoRahul
    Beyond our reach :) anyone who sells CR flat at 3200 can easily buy flat in noida 7x or sector 137. He just need to pay 1500*flat size. Most of buyers of sending children to very expensive schools of noida like GNIS , kothari, mayoor, lotus valley. They must be earning very high so affordability cannt be an issue. Maximum people took around 20 lakhs of loans which must be over or very less left now.

Yes you are right even if 1 end usr decide not to buy in cr your job is over. So you agree your job is to bash about cr and not let anyone buy :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    CR is like Big society nothing else. it can't be part of developed and planned city. even if NH-24 gets 6 lane it won't help guys looking for returns in long term due to Noida Extension.

Noida extn kee chinta toe Noida koo bhee karnee chaiyai. Let me tell few latest facts.
    Logix in sector 137 stopped resale by not allowing transfer as they not able to sell anything.
    Paramount flourvilla recently launched 45% now and rest on possession scheme. Printed price of paramount is 5600 but builder ready to give offer 4900 that too with just 45% now.

I still say noida is better place but the point raised about cr price due to noida extension is also valid for noida also.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LeoRahul
    Noida extn kee chinta toe Noida koo bhee karnee chaiyai. Let me tell few latest facts.
    Logix in sector 137 stopped resale by not allowing transfer as they not able to sell anything.
    Paramount flourvilla recently launched 45% now and rest on possession scheme. Printed price of paramount is 5600 but builder ready to give offer 4900 that too with just 45% now.

I still say noida is better place but the point raised about cr price due to noida extension is also valid for noida also.

I don't know what you are trying to say in CR Thread.
    You are talking about rates, rates and rates why??
    I talked about issues and facts when someone compared with Noida..

By the way, Don't go what payment plan is 50:50 or 30:70 or 45:55 etc, see how much you are paying all inclusive and I tell you one can't buy in Noida selling CR RTM flats in Noida Under construction flats of same size anywhere....

Better compare CR with Noida Extension,Raj nagar Extension and NH-24..
    CommentQuote