Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    I don't know what you are trying to say in CR Thread.
    You are talking about rates, rates and rates why??
    I talked about issues and facts when someone compared with Noida..

By the way, Don't go what payment plan is 50:50 or 30:70 or 45:55 etc, see how much you are paying all inclusive and I tell you one can't buy in Noida selling CR RTM flats in Noida Under construction flats of same size anywhere....

Better compare CR with Noida Extension,Raj nagar Extension and NH-24..

I meant sell and add the difference and pay upfront in resale. Not sure why you sayng cant buy
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LeoRahul
    Beyond our reach :) anyone who sells CR flat at 3200 can easily buy flat in noida 7x or sector 137.

Originally Posted by LeoRahul
    Noida extn kee chinta toe Noida koo bhee karnee chaiyai. Let me tell few latest facts.
    Logix in sector 137 stopped resale by not allowing transfer as they not able to sell anything.
    Paramount flourvilla recently launched 45% now and rest on possession scheme. Printed price of paramount is 5600 but builder ready to give offer 4900 that too with just 45% now.

I still say noida is better place but the point raised about cr price due to noida extension is also valid for noida also.

I don't know what facts you have and why are you comparing CR with expressway and noida. It is like comparing with Oranges. :D
    Lets compare your statements given by you few mins back.Now tell us , how someone can buy a flat selling at 4900 psf in sec 137 after selling the flat at 3200 psf in CR. Simple maths is 4900-3200=1700 :D :bab (39):
    What are you trying to prove here??
    CommentQuote
    I meant sell and add the difference and pay upfront in resale. Not sure why you sayng cant buy

Add karke toh kahi bhi lelo... why Under construction,why not RTM.
    That's not the point....

Crossing Republic is just good for End-use.. those holding property in CR for getting returns in long run,they are just dreaming...
    CR rates would remain lower than Noida Extension rates when Noida Extension projects reached at advance stage....

Till then only make max out of your CR investment.
    CommentQuote
  • I set of people amongst those opposed to CR will be brokers. For them if a person is affording RTM Rs 3,200 in CR, there commission will be at the most 2%.
    Brokers want these kind of buyers to buy new launches where there commission easily touches 10%.
    There is no other reason for a person not interested in CR to be present in this thread that too persistently.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hindustan
    I don't know what facts you have and why are you comparing CR with expressway and noida. It is like comparing with Oranges. :D
    Lets compare your statements given by you few mins back.Now tell us , how someone can buy a flat selling at 4900 psf in sec 137 after selling the flat at 3200 psf in CR. Simple maths is 4900-3200=1700 :D :bab (39):
    What are you trying to prove here??

Read what cookie said was that price cannt increase in cr even after nh24 due to noida extension. When I responded he said no we were not talking about prices.

And now coming to simple math is 1700 rs * 1000. Means just 17000 emi when person plans to mive from cr to noida.
    CommentQuote
    Add karke toh kahi bhi lelo... why Under construction,why not RTM.
    That's not the point....

Crossing Republic is just good for End-use.. those holding property in CR for getting returns in long run,they are just dreaming...
    CR rates would remain lower than Noida Extension rates when Noida Extension projects reached at advance stage....

Till then only make max out of your CR investment.

Cookie sir people hold plots for 20 years in remote far location where no hope for profits initially so by your logic those r idiots. People buy propeties not for sake of short term assets but also for very long term.

I hope you know cr also come in ncr and anything within ncr anywhere will be gold after 20 years. In 2030 people will be talking of buying flats in dadri or far corners of yamuna expressway. Problem is with mind set of investment.
    CommentQuote
    Read what cookie said was that price cannt increase in cr even after nh24 due to noida extension. When I responded he said no we were not talking about prices.

And now coming to simple math is 1700 rs * 1000. Means just 17000 emi when person plans to mive from cr to noida.

lol, Cookie ji to yeh bhi kaha hai ki add karke kahi bhi le lo.
    After already taking 20 lakhs loan, you are saying just add 17000 emi more. By this logic you can buy anywhere. :D
    CommentQuote
    Cookie sir people hold plots for 20 years in remote far location where no hope for profits initially so by your logic those r idiots. People buy propeties not for sake of short term assets but also for very long term.

I hope you know cr also come in ncr and anything within ncr anywhere will be gold after 20 years. In 2030 people will be talking of buying flats in dadri or far corners of yamuna expressway. Problem is with mind set of investment.

.. no more faaltu ka discussion where your posts are heading to now.
    "CR Flats are good for END Use.... not for Investment".said again
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piluooo
    I set of people amongst those opposed to CR will be brokers. For them if a person is affording RTM Rs 3,200 in CR, there commission will be at the most 2%.
    Brokers want these kind of buyers to buy new launches where there commission easily touches 10%.
    There is no other reason for a person not interested in CR to be present in this thread that too persistently.

When people don't have anything to say, they address others as brokers. It look like you got great knowledge on brokerage ;)

Regarding your second point, tell me if you are end user and very happy staying in CR, then why are you coming to forum and checking CR thread persistently??
    CommentQuote
    lol, Cookie ji to yeh bhi kaha hai ki add karke kahi bhi le lo.
    After already taking 20 lakhs loan, you are saying just add 17000 emi more. By this logic you can buy anywhere. :D

Sir atleast all my friends already closed that loan.
    CommentQuote
    When people don't have anything to say, they address others as brokers. It look like you got great knowledge on brokerage ;)

Regarding your second point, tell me if you are end user and very happy staying in CR, then why are you coming to forum and checking CR thread persistently??

What a silly question why u coming on cr thread. He has a flat and he is happy in cr but then why you coming to cr you dont flat in cr. You coming for end users to stop them from buying :)
    CommentQuote
    .. no more faaltu ka discussion where your posts are heading to now.
    "CR Flats are good for END Use.... not for Investment".said again

Sorry m finding hard to explain different meaning of investments. Most of our age thinks only for short term gains but many buy and invest for generations. That's also called investment. Just try to imagine when noida, noida extension and CR saturated and fully occupied then these locations will be far better then person forced to buy in hapur or modi nagar. Today we talking about ncr and in few years we will be talking about greater ncr. Then people will say anything ncr is expensive. We are in ncr so we tend to compare cr, noida exten and so on but fact of the matter is ncr as a whole is most favoured location for investment across india.
    So cr is not only good for end user but as an investment but yes tenure cannt be just 2 years.
    CommentQuote
    What a silly question why u coming on cr thread. He has a flat and he is happy in cr but then why you coming to cr you dont flat in cr. You coming for end users to stop them from buying :)

I am here to discuss and this is why we all here. This forum is not to buy/sell or stop someone from buying. Also it is wrong to ask others to stay away from any thread or area and also address others as brokers. If you are not agreeing you to my POV, you have the option to ignore me or counter me with your points. Thanks.
    CommentQuote
    Sorry m finding hard to explain different meaning of investments. Most of our age thinks only for short term gains but many buy and invest for generations. That's also called investment. Just try to imagine when noida, noida extension and CR saturated and fully occupied then these locations will be far better then person forced to buy in hapur or modi nagar. Today we talking about ncr and in few years we will be talking about greater ncr. Then people will say anything ncr is expensive. We are in ncr so we tend to compare cr, noida exten and so on but fact of the matter is ncr as a whole is most favoured location for investment across india.
    So cr is not only good for end user but as an investment but yes tenure cannt be just 2 years.

Oh really !!

why then guys investing in Noida Extension?? not CR??
    CommentQuote
    Oh really !!

why then guys investing in Noida Extension?? not CR??

CR had investments in year 2008 and 2009 and people still holding. As of now CR occupancy is around 25% so you can guess that there are still lot of investors holding. Now anyway we r not expecting cr rate to double to 6000+ plus in 4 years that's seems to be possibility in noida extn as current price is 2400bsp so in 4 years 5k is surely possible. By the way do you expect price of flats in sector 137 to double in same tenure?
    Anyways there is no inventory of choice in fresh so no point of investing fresh in cr.
    CommentQuote