Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • lock kar diya aapka jawaab.:tongue2:

Originally Posted by cookie

"CR is good for End-Use, not for investment " saying one more time..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LeoRahul
    Beyond our reach :) anyone who sells CR flat at 3200 can easily buy flat in noida 7x or sector 137. He just need to pay 1500*flat size. Most of buyers of sending children to very expensive schools of noida like GNIS , kothari, mayoor, lotus valley. They must be earning very high so affordability cannt be an issue. Maximum people took around 20 lakhs of loans which must be over or very less left now.

Which school bus is covering CR from E-way the listed school as below:
    1. GNIS
    2. Kothari
    3. Mayoor
    4. Lotus Valley

Kindly let me know. It will too much helpful for me.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piluooo
    I set of people amongst those opposed to CR will be brokers. For them if a person is affording RTM Rs 3,200 in CR, there commission will be at the most 2%.
    Brokers want these kind of buyers to buy new launches where there commission easily touches 10%.
    There is no other reason for a person not interested in CR to be present in this thread that too persistently.

Yeahh thats wat im trying to figure out that this cookie and luvguru should join samaj sewa.. They are full tym helper of public who wants to give every bit of them just to stay away a genuine buyer from CR. Let me tell both cookie nd luvguru that in todays time wen real estate prices are in soaring heights, a common man like me found CR affordable. Im an end user and dnt give damn to ur per square feet shit. By the way u r bashing CR it seems u hav a ful tym job to do so. And get one more thing clear. NE & CR wil rise parallely and at present CR has an edge over NE.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Please give your suggestion on the builder Kingswood Ifrastructure Pvt Ltd with project Kingswood Court , plot adjecent to Galleria market. I am not getting any info in net about their background and their reputation as a builder.

The offer which I am getting is:

Rs 3300 psf (all inclusive- Excavation of site only done) 1395sq ft-3bedroom (15th floor)- Kingswood Court, Crossing Republic- new tower launched

Investment purpose and in future might stay there also.

Also do check my analysis on CR:
    CROSSING REPUBLIC Advantage and disadvantage(POINTS COPIED FROM zohaib2012 AND DID MY OWN MODIFICATION):

Its disadvantages:

1. Near Polluting industry across NH24
    2. Comes under Ghaziabad....which is known for poor infra development and also lack of initiative to improve infra. Conditions of roads and electicity will be poor
    3. Road Connectivity is an issue...and with Ghaziabad authority expect a slow response.When it comes to contructing roads no govt.agency beats Gnoida authority...they are very good at this

Advantages:

1. Residential almost ready..commercials coming up also....so the area will be liveable with most of facilties ready in complex , in 4-5 years
    2. One can see the construction quality...location..view... LIVE
    3. No fear of FUTURE DEVELEOPMENT looming over your head
    4. The inner roads, etc are going to be maintained by private developers so will be better than govt.
    5. Density of Crossing republik is LESS AS COMPARED TO INDIRAPURAM AND FUTURE GREATER NOIDA EXTN.

Now I need your opinion, Would appreciate your suggestions.

RegardsInvestment purpose and in future might stay there also.

CROSSING REPUBLIC Advantage and disadvantage(POINTS COPIED FROM zohaib2012 AND DID MY OWN MODIFICATION):

Its disadvantages:

2. Comes under Ghaziabad....which is known for poor infra development and also lack of initiative to improve infra. Conditions of roads and electicity will be poor
    3. Road Connectivity is an issue...and with Ghaziabad authority expect a slow response.When it comes to contructing roads no govt.agency beats Gnoida authority...they are very good at this

Advantages:

1. Residential almost ready..commercials coming up also....so the area will be liveable with most of facilties ready in complex , in 4-5 years
    4. The inner roads, etc are going to be maintained by private developers so will be better than govt.
    5. Density of Crossing republik is LESS AS COMPARED TO INDIRAPURAM AND FUTURE GREATER NOIDA EXTN.

RegardsInvestment purpose and in future might stay there also.

Its disadvantages:

Advantages:

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay87
    Yeahh thats wat im trying to figure out that this cookie and luvguru should join samaj sewa.. They are full tym helper of public who wants to give every bit of them just to stay away a genuine buyer from CR. Let me tell both cookie nd luvguru that in todays time wen real estate prices are in soaring heights, a common man like me found CR affordable. Im an end user and dnt give damn to ur per square feet shit. By the way u r bashing CR it seems u hav a ful tym job to do so. And get one more thing clear. NE & CR wil rise parallely and at present CR has an edge over NE.

that's all?
    as expected ...
    carry on....

CR is affordable and good for end use.. not good for investment. :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by S P Banerjee
    Hi,

Please give your suggestion on the builder Kingswood Ifrastructure Pvt Ltd with project Kingswood Court , plot adjecent to Galleria market. I am not getting any info in net about their background and their reputation as a builder.

The offer which I am getting is:

Rs 3300 psf (all inclusive- Excavation of site only done) 1395sq ft-3bedroom (15th floor)- Kingswood Court, Crossing Republic- new tower launched

Investment purpose and in future might stay
    See as the matter of reputed builder goes let me tel u that there are very famous builders who are big players in NCR are present in CR as wel but if u go through this threads u wil find that they are getting bashed on daily basis for poor quality or illegal construction nd various other reasons.. So take this thing out of your mindset that a big so called reputed builder wil serve u beter. As far as kingswood infra is concerned there are pros nd cons of a new builder. It cud give u a very best quality being its first project or cud worsen the whole thing decision is yours. Try to negotiate with them. U might get a good deal.
    See as the matter of reputed builder goes let me tel u that there are very famous builders who are big players in NCR are present in CR as wel but if u go through this threads u wil find that they are getting bashed on daily basis for poor quality or illegal construction nd various other reasons.. So take this thing out of your mindset that a big so called reputed builder wil serve u beter. As far as kingswood infra is concerned there are pros nd cons of a new builder. It cud give u a very best quality being its first project or cud worsen the whole thing decision is yours. Try to negotiate with them. U might get a good deal.
    CommentQuote
  • Vaishali and Vasundhra have Bhushan Steel and Dabur in there vicinity. On one side of road going to Mohannagar is Vasundhra on the other side is Industrial area. NOIDA and GNOIDA are both industrial townships. A DG can be seen on one side of NH24 and on other side is Indirapuram. All the named localities are good for "investment" or “end use”.

There are investors whose investments are tied up in Gurgaon or other parts of NCR. Their investments have been tagged in respective forums as “where investors got stuck”. But these investors will never discuss this in their respective forums; they will be seen there saying “Vatika Rocks”. But you can see few of such persons here commenting on CR. These are not temporary visitors to this forum who came looking for investment options but are seen here persistently. Many times I have seen them being bashed up in most pathetic ways but they are still here. What is there intent? Vatika Next in Sector 82 GGN is seriously embroiled in farmer issues. GCX and DEW in GGN are both embroiled in farmer issues and may not be operational for another few years. Vatika Next is situated on road that separates sector 82 and 83 of GGN. This road itself is stuck up with a farmer not relenting and ploughing his bulls in fields bang adjacent to Vataika Next, but “Vatika Rocks”. Even if it drizzles there would be kilometre long jam on Iffco Chowk NH 8 but “Vatika rocks”!! Vatika recently sent out letters to investors escalating the prices on the pretext that there was calculation error at the time of sales but “Vatika rocks”. Vatika Next has not been able to give a single possession though construction is on even prior to 2008 but “Vatika Rocks”.

Delays in possession by builders in Noida, Gurgaon or other parts of NCR are 2-5 years but it is fine. One can go on and invest any time!!

Every investor has to meet an end user one day, or else how will he liquidate his investment, but CR is good only for end users and not good for investment!!

But when we discuss CR following are the issues:
    DG, Carbon factory on other side of NH24, tag of Ghaziabad, purchasing power of residents, schools in which wards of CR residents study, quality of ground water, air quality, who will maintain CR once builders exit uncles or professionals?, construction quality (as if CR has been constructed by some builders who are unheard of in other parts of NCR!!), rising rates in CR is an issue!!

I will request anyone who intends to buy property in CR or any other area, first visit yourself, do the leg work please or else one may end up “rocking” with someone who has biased opinion.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piluooo
    Vaishali and Vasundhra have Bhushan Steel and Dabur in there vicinity. On one side of road going to Mohannagar is Vasundhra on the other side is Industrial area. NOIDA and GNOIDA are both industrial townships. A DG can be seen on one side of NH24 and on other side is Indirapuram. All the named localities are good for "investment" or “end use”.

There are investors whose investments are tied up in Gurgaon or other parts of NCR. Their investments have been tagged in respective forums as “where investors got stuck”. But these investors will never discuss this in their respective forums; they will be seen there saying “Vatika Rocks”. But you can see few of such persons here commenting on CR. These are not temporary visitors to this forum who came looking for investment options but are seen here persistently. Many times I have seen them being bashed up in most pathetic ways but they are still here. What is there intent? Vatika Next in Sector 82 GGN is seriously embroiled in farmer issues. GCX and DEW in GGN are both embroiled in farmer issues and may not be operational for another few years. Vatika Next is situated on road that separates sector 82 and 83 of GGN. This road itself is stuck up with a farmer not relenting and ploughing his bulls in fields bang adjacent to Vataika Next, but “Vatika Rocks”. Even if it drizzles there would be kilometre long jam on Iffco Chowk NH 8 but “Vatika rocks”!! Vatika recently sent out letters to investors escalating the prices on the pretext that there was calculation error at the time of sales but “Vatika rocks”. Vatika Next has not been able to give a single possession though construction is on even prior to 2008 but “Vatika Rocks”.

Delays in possession by builders in Noida, Gurgaon or other parts of NCR are 2-5 years but it is fine. One can go on and invest any time!!

Every investor has to meet an end user one day, or else how will he liquidate his investment, but CR is good only for end users and not good for investment!!

But when we discuss CR following are the issues:
    DG, Carbon factory on other side of NH24, tag of Ghaziabad, purchasing power of residents, schools in which wards of CR residents study, quality of ground water, air quality, who will maintain CR once builders exit uncles or professionals?, construction quality (as if CR has been constructed by some builders who are unheard of in other parts of NCR!!), rising rates in CR is an issue!!

I will request anyone who intends to buy property in CR or any other area, first visit yourself, do the leg work please or else one may end up “rocking” with someone who has biased opinion.

On a lighter note, Do you know someone, who bought in "VATIKA" and rocking :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hindustan
    On a lighter note, Do you know someone, who bought in "VATIKA" and rocking :D

This "rock star" is a habitual performer. I expect him to begin his performance any time soon, and we all will know.
    CommentQuote
  • Does anyone has information for Arocon Golf Villas and Gold Coast projects?

·What is the status of these projeces?
    · Are these approved by GDA?
    · Why Construction work is hold in these projects?
    · Why none of the banks are funding on these projects?
    · Why buildes are not giving allotement letters?

· Why builders are not completing buyer-seller agreement?

Please advice?

I have booked 2BHK at AROCON and my one friend has boked 2BHK at Gold Coast..

We both have booked in month of Feb-2012 but till now we dont got allotement letter from the builder.

WHAT SHOULD I DO?????
    CommentQuote
  • Problem with people like cookie , luvguru is that they would spend all their time in this virtual world & not stepp out & see the reality.I am aghast when people say that crossing mein raat mein andhera rehta hain when in realisty Crossing is far more beautiful in night.People talk of pollution when i present some facts tehn suddenly "silence is golden".quality wise Cr is at par with any of the socities of Indirapuram & Noida.They talk of schools when children here are attending the best of schools including big bracket Presidium or Lotus Valley.we have filmmakers shooting in this area because the area looks presentable.Ghaziabad is an issue only if it is for Indirapuram.Small compost plant is an issue which is expected not to be a problem.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mukul20
    Problem with people like cookie , luvguru is that they would spend all their time in this virtual world & not stepp out & see the reality.I am aghast when people say that crossing mein raat mein andhera rehta hain when in realisty Crossing is far more beautiful in night.People talk of pollution when i present some facts tehn suddenly "silence is golden".quality wise Cr is at par with any of the socities of Indirapuram & Noida.They talk of schools when children here are attending the best of schools including big bracket Presidium or Lotus Valley.we have filmmakers shooting in this area because the area looks presentable.Ghaziabad is an issue only if it is for Indirapuram.Small compost plant is an issue which is expected not to be a problem.

That's all?? nothing more?? as expected
    Don't waste thinking what other do in life and what problems they have...that's not going to help Crossing republic.

For you CR could be best global city, for other could be worst... debate it if you have something to say in favor rather than commenting on other members..
    Don't ever use my name/ID in this forum to disregard...
    Its CR Thread meant to share CR progress, so please stick to that, don't make "member update".

In all my post I said, "CR is best for end-use, not for investment".. There nothing wrong in it, if one finds problem in this, that's their problem..
    CommentQuote
  • Guys please suggest about the offer I am getting:

Area: Our own CROSSING REPUBLIC
    Builder: Kingswood Infrastructure Ltd
    Property: Kingswood Court

Floor: 14th floor
    Area: 1390 sq ft

Rate :2856(Rs39.69L) + taxes,
    3000(Rs41.69L) (including tax),
    3162(Rs43.95L)( inclusive regd and taxes)

Location of flat: corner towards golf course. As gallery mkt is 2 storied only so NO obstruction of view of Golf course.
    Possesion time: Only digging work half done. Work stopped due to GDA not giving permission for any new construction in whole of Gzb. Builder is quiting 2 yrs from start of construction. I am guessing 3 yrs.
    Investment/Staying: Its for staying only. And who doeSnot like their property getting appreciated.

I have posted regarding the property before also but couldnot get views from members. So requesting your views on the same.
    Thanking you in advance for your valuable suggestion.

Rgds
    S P Banerjee
    CommentQuote
  • Hello,

Though I replied your private message to me , not sure if you checked that... the buildor is new so please check all the approval in place,

My personal suggestion would be to go for RTM ( you will get many options ) check the society, flat , layout and then decide... UC property comes with endless waiting period, layout changes and other risks

All the best for your dream house :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by S P Banerjee
    Guys please suggest about the offer I am getting:

Area: Our own CROSSING REPUBLIC
    Builder: Kingswood Infrastructure Ltd
    Property: Kingswood Court

Floor: 14th floor
    Area: 1390 sq ft

Rate :2856(Rs39.69L) + taxes,
    3000(Rs41.69L) (including tax),
    3162(Rs43.95L)( inclusive regd and taxes)

Location of flat: corner towards golf course. As gallery mkt is 2 storied only so NO obstruction of view of Golf course.
    Possesion time: Only digging work half done. Work stopped due to GDA not giving permission for any new construction in whole of Gzb. Builder is quiting 2 yrs from start of construction. I am guessing 3 yrs.
    Investment/Staying: Its for staying only. And who doeSnot like their property getting appreciated.

I have posted regarding the property before also but couldnot get views from members. So requesting your views on the same.
    Thanking you in advance for your valuable suggestion.

Rgds
    S P Banerjee

Strictly No to invest in New/UC projects in CR..
    you can get RTM at the same rate, why to invest in UC??
    CommentQuote