Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

    There is at least one flat ready for rent every day on CROMA mailing list.
    Join it. Link given already in post above.


    Originally posted by megha23 View Post
    If any of the gentlemen here is willing to rent out their Apartment, please let me know.

    I am tired of searching with no one willing to rent out Apartment to ppl from other religion.

    Comment


    • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

      Originally posted by jeetcp View Post
      There is at least one flat ready for rent every day on CROMA mailing list.
      Join it. Link given already in post above.
      Thank you Jeet, I have been visiting CR atleast thrice a week.
      There are several vacant apartments for rent.

      But ppl prefer tenant of particular religion only.
      I have contacted almost all brokers, seen flats but owner rejects once they came to know of religion.

      Not sure, how to convince them.

      Thanks for your advise, will keep looking on CROM mailing list now.

      Comment


      • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

        But ppl prefer tenant of particular religion only.
        I have contacted almost all brokers, seen flats but owner rejects once they came to know of religion.
        Are you sure ?..this is the reason ...I have heard people not ready to give apartments on rent to single girls/single boys but not giving on rent because of religion..that's something i never heard .....May be you misunderstood .....

        Comment


        • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

          Originally posted by raghu2011 View Post
          Are you sure ?..this is the reason ...I have heard people not ready to give apartments on rent to single girls/single boys but not giving on rent because of religion..that's something i never heard .....May be you misunderstood .....
          Yes, I am sure. I am married and searching there with my husband.
          Few owners feeling shy to admit but most of them said clearly.
          Most of them are even ready to rent out to bachelors also.

          Earlier I wasn't able to digest when property dealers were giving the excuse of religion, so we thought to visit ourselves and talked to owner over phone and arranging meetings on weekends, but the situation is more or less same.

          Brokers are suggesting to have the lease agreement with some friends or colleague names, but we don't want to follow any unethical way.

          It may be wrong to discuss here, and I don't have any intention to create any misunderstandings.

          During my first visits, brokers were assuring, we will talk to owner and will let you know, but no one calls.

          Then, we started calling ourselves and there were few examples, where it was rent out to someone else, inspite of us visiting there first and ready with token amount.
          Finally, we forced the brokers to tell us the reason and then came to know.
          Initially, we thought that the broker is misleading to other direction, but we faced it ourselves.
          We were under impression, that middle class educated service class and end users won't bother about religion, once they have ample proof of we being genuine.

          Anyways, couple of brokers have again assured and we will go there and check, else will have to look for some other option.

          Hoping for the best.
          Last edited August 3 2012, 02:32 PM.

          Comment


          • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

            Which religion are we talking about here? Is the Crossings inhabited by people of a minority religion?

            Comment


            • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

              Originally posted by megha23 View Post
              Yes, I am sure. I am married and searching there with my husband.
              Few owners feeling shy to admit but most of them said clearly.
              Most of them are even ready to rent out to bachelors also.

              Earlier I wasn't able to digest when property dealers were giving the excuse of religion, so we thought to visit ourselves and talked to owner over phone and arranging meetings on weekends, but the situation is more or less same.

              Brokers are suggesting to have the lease agreement with some friends or colleague names, but we don't want to follow any unethical way.

              It may be wrong to discuss here, and I don't have any intention to create any misunderstandings.

              During my first visits, brokers were assuring, we will talk to owner and will let you know, but no one calls.

              Then, we started calling ourselves and there were few examples, where it was rent out to someone else, inspite of us visiting there first and ready with token amount.
              Finally, we forced the brokers to tell us the reason and then came to know.
              Initially, we thought that the broker is misleading to other direction, but we faced it ourselves.
              We were under impression, that middle class educated service class and end users won't bother about religion, once they have ample proof of we being genuine.

              Anyways, couple of brokers have agained assured and we will go there and check, else will have to look for some other option.

              Hoping for the best.
              I have full sympathy with you .. but can believe that people not ready to give flat to other region.

              Comment


              • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                I can understand your delima, that some people have certain restriction w.r.t. family type, food-preference etc, but its really unfortunate that despite having so may vacancy, crossing is facing this issue...

                I do not intent to know about your religion, but of course you may be belonging to 4-5 mainstream religion in India, for which this incident is realy weird and unfortunate.

                Originally posted by megha23 View Post
                Thank you Jeet, I have been visiting CR atleast thrice a week.
                There are several vacant apartments for rent.

                But ppl prefer tenant of particular religion only.
                I have contacted almost all brokers, seen flats but owner rejects once they came to know of religion.

                Not sure, how to convince them.

                Thanks for your advise, will keep looking on CROM mailing list now.

                Comment


                • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                  Need Help

                  i am not able to IM my friends from this forum - any idea how it works.

                  Thanks

                  Comment


                  • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                    Originally posted by Mrinalsingh View Post
                    Need Help

                    i am not able to IM my friends from this forum - any idea how it works.

                    Thanks
                    You cannt until you post 25 posts atleast I think...

                    Comment


                    • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                      hi,

                      can u tell me what are the issues with this project as u said?


                      Originally posted by Amit Dang View Post
                      Thanks for sharing the details,in which tower and 2/3 which you have booked.

                      As per The broker in loboni project only one or two units on 18/19 floors are available in fresh.

                      In this project I like few things Good spacious flat,terrace garden and rate are less compare to others,also some issues in project.so not finalised yet.

                      Now I am looking some more projects bulland,panchsheel,assotech,goldcost etc.

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X