Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by mukul20
    Can't agree more with you rahul..You have put it very nicely..This is the reality.Cookieji,Luvguru, Hindustan please appreciate this.

I have few more points to say... these guys talking about noida expressway to 9k or noida extn great investment destination. I am sure they talking about in short term. But let me put few facts here.

1. Recently MMS pleaded on TV channel that India is standing at the door of recession and we can go back to same situation of 1991 when we had to pledge our Gold. Every month industrial growth data comes with no more then 1% growth and inflation is still at near about 9% plus. All this means that poor salary hikes if we are in domestic business. Look at the data of Auto industry and export industry. Demand is very low and offcourse company not earning as they want.

2. In case you are working for US then situation is equally worst. We should hope that Obama come back after election. If it doesn't happen then we may see new series of policies against outsourcing which going to impact seriously Indian IT/BPO companies.

3. In case you working for UK or any Europian country then we know that Europian Union is in bigger crisis.

All this means that next year going to be year of keeping fingr crossed and pray that recession doesn't come back again. Also 2013 going to very politically active year and uncertainty of party coming at centre will defer investor's decision to invest.

Hope you read that just today S&P downgraded GDP prediction today but who cares for that our job is to sell flats ..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amarpratap
    where do i get the links for these yahoo groups???

"ajnara_genx" is the group name for Ajnara and
    "CrossingsRepublikOwnersAndMembersAssociation-CROMA" is for CROMA
    search in yahoo groups you will find it
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Dude

check the rates and rental in sector-62 Noida.. then we will talk..

Greater Noida I said, in terms of Infra. By the way except 4-5 projects in CR all are crap. like Japipuria,Dreamworld,Proview,Skytech,Supertech,Amrapali etc.. and whatever good socities there are in CR, they are located opposite DG. even if Small DG whatever you guys say,,, comes, that would impact the premium of those so called premium projects for sure..
    CR has no good location despite being 2 kms away from NE.

Hey Cookie, u got to get your facts right....Coming to your Ponits now :
    Rental in indirapuram : Assotech Cabana, Orange County, Ashiyana upvan, magagun mansion..... all are having rentals btw 20k to 25K per month for 2BHK which is higher than many socities in adjoining Noida.

I am finding hard to explain you that, its not about noida & Ghaziabad, If 2 socities are in almost same location then socities having better infra & layout will fetch u more rental and premium irrespective of it being in GHz... llly CR & NE are adjoining like Indrapuram & Noida.

U cant compare CR with NE... CR is just small area of 2*2Km where as NE is big 6Km * 4 Km, so no point in comparing them....

Start a new thread that --- NE is better for investment but not for end use.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LeoRahul
    I have few more points to say... these guys talking about noida expressway to 9k or noida extn great investment destination. I am sure they talking about in short term. But let me put few facts here.

1. Recently MMS pleaded on TV channel that India is standing at the door of recession and we can go back to same situation of 1991 when we had to pledge our Gold. Every month industrial growth data comes with no more then 1% growth and inflation is still at near about 9% plus. All this means that poor salary hikes if we are in domestic business. Look at the data of Auto industry and export industry. Demand is very low and offcourse company not earning as they want.

2. In case you are working for US then situation is equally worst. We should hope that Obama come back after election. If it doesn't happen then we may see new series of policies against outsourcing which going to impact seriously Indian IT/BPO companies.

3. In case you working for UK or any Europian country then we know that Europian Union is in bigger crisis.

All this means that next year going to be year of keeping fingr crossed and pray that recession doesn't come back again. Also 2013 going to very politically active year and uncertainty of party coming at centre will defer investor's decision to invest.

Hope you read that just today S&P downgraded GDP prediction today but who cares for that our job is to sell flats ..

Big post where you have discussed politics,Next year Recession, US, Europe, IT/BPO. What is the solution my friend? You are going with Manmohan singh words, What his govt did to solve it, Big Scams and increasing prices of petrol, Diesel, LPG? Ask him to stop corruption in his party and stop pleading in front of nation "Pasie per par nahi lagte". Does Indian PM have ability to control global recession ?
    If you are going with MMS words and predicting recession, then I don't want to say anything else.

I could not understand, what do you mean by poor salary hike in domestic business. Salary hike in business ?? :D
    If everything look so bad, then should everyone stop buying flats??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hindustan
    Big post where you have discussed politics,Next year Recession, US, Europe, IT/BPO. What is the solution my friend? You are going with Manmohan singh words, What his govt did to solve it, Big Scams and increasing prices of petrol, Diesel, LPG? Ask him to stop corruption in his party and stop pleading in front of nation "Pasie per par nahi lagte". Does Indian PM have ability to control global recession ?
    If you are going with MMS words and predicting recession, then I don't want to say anything else.

I could not understand, what do you mean by poor salary hike in domestic business. Salary hike in business ?? :D
    If everything look so bad, then should everyone stop buying flats??

Your response suggests that how poor I am in writing skill. I should practice writing books for dummies. I hate congress but that doesnt mean whatvr doing is wrong. Also salary hike for working in companies who work in domestic business.
    Please don't start recession debate as it doesnt mean to you but for us offcourse as we work with global companies.

Regarding your point of buying house, end user should buy whenever they ready with minimum cash required available. My thoughts were for those who broadcasting all over internet that price will go to 8k to 9k.
    CommentQuote
  • Useless thread

I think this has become an absolute useless thread with people just picking on each other just for the heck of it.

Guys get a life....CR will not become pathetic if some members say so, similarly NE would remain "the destination to be" in NCR even though there would be many naysayers who would always try to talk all nonsense about NE.

So i wud suggest,to each his own, live and let live guys !!!

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mukul20
    Problem with people like cookie , luvguru is that they would spend all their time in this virtual world & not stepp out & see the reality.I am aghast when people say that crossing mein raat mein andhera rehta hain when in realisty Crossing is far more beautiful in night.People talk of pollution when i present some facts tehn suddenly "silence is golden".quality wise Cr is at par with any of the socities of Indirapuram & Noida.They talk of schools when children here are attending the best of schools including big bracket Presidium or Lotus Valley.we have filmmakers shooting in this area because the area looks presentable.Ghaziabad is an issue only if it is for Indirapuram.Small compost plant is an issue which is expected not to be a problem.

Hello!
    Have Lotus Valley bus is covering CR? As per my knowledge NO.
    I got information that one of teacher of LV is coming from CR but bus yet the facility is not provided by school.
    If some of LV students are going form CR then what arrangement there Parents have done?

Kindly confirm me please.:o
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amarpratap
    where do i get the links for these yahoo groups???

Can you please share with us the all inclusive Rs per sq feet cost and floor number of your new flat in Ajnara Gen X ?
    CommentQuote
  • Is not the IREF is overloaded by few free members ,personal opinion/gain about bashing one area and anyhow promoting other area........?

Few members/brokers spend night- days to bash CR and promote NE.......you have to look the true picture and take your decision......:o
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piluooo
    Can you please share with us the all inclusive Rs per sq feet cost and floor number of your new flat in Ajnara Gen X ?

I booked on the 20th floor...think I got a decent deal of 2750 psf all inclusive..costed me 35.6 lakhs including service tax...that was 1.5 months back...but as of now they do not have any inventory...
    CommentQuote
  • from the desk of residents of crossing republik to critics of crossing republik.

Dear critics....
    Many times I surprised with your os ( outstanding knowledge regarding crossing), even i am living in crossing from last six months and havn't found a single dissatisfied buyer (RONE WALA) here.Mostly techies are living here and happy with all good amenities of CR.

I don't know how do you accumulate more knowledge more then cr residents. it seems that either u are thinking about cr 24*7 or your are living in virtual world

those who are interested in cr property , come and see the cr in evening , talk to friendly ppl of cr , enjoy greenish of golf ground and buzzing galleria market.

thanks

happy cr residents.:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Moneybhai
    from the desk of residents of crossing republik to critics of crossing republik.

Dear critics....
    Many times I surprised with your os ( outstanding knowledge regarding crossing), even i am living in crossing from last six months and havn't found a single dissatisfied buyer (RONE WALA) here.Mostly techies are living here and happy with all good amenities of CR.

I don't know how do you accumulate more knowledge more then cr residents. it seems that either u are thing about cr 24*7 or your are living in virtual world

those who are interested in cr property , come and see the cr in evening , talk to friendly ppl of cr , enjoy greenish of golf ground and buzzing galleria market.

thanks

happy cr residents.:D

I agree with your virtual world statements. Few days back, one guy here were quoting CR resale rates as 3700 psf :D:D which is truly virtual. Let him Happy.I agree people are very friendly who take criticism in positive sense and always open to listen. This we can make out from this thread where rather than CR discussion, people are talking more about others lifestyle, jobs, profession.
    Greenery, golf ground ....I don't want to comment any more.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hindustan
    I agree with your virtual world statements. Few days back, one guy here were quoting CR resale rates as 3700 psf :D:D which is truly virtual. Let him Happy.I agree people are very friendly who take criticism in positive sense and always open to listen. This we can make out from this thread where rather than CR discussion, people are talking more about others lifestyle, jobs, profession.

Hope you stick to your words :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LeoRahul
    Hope you stick to your words :)

Stick to full line, don't read between lines . :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arunsharma7
    congratulations!! amarpratap, do join the yahoo group for the builder and CROMA group to get the regular updates of all the development happening... currently CR is best compared to other RTM as it is a complete township with all the basic amenities you would need...

sharma ji

i am planning to shift in Saviour Greenisle as builder is saying that he will be offering posession on diwali. is there any group exists for saviour. if yes then please tell me the group name.

regards
    rajinder verma
    CommentQuote