Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by hindustan
    Stick to full line, don't read between lines . :D
    Greenery, golf ground ....I don't want to comment any more.

Well we are talking about actual crossings as we are residents.Greenery, Small Golf Course all are part of Crossings.Negativity on your part can be seen from all your posts & this is true for G Noida thread also.we again challenge you to find unsatisfied Crossing resident..Dhoondte reh jaaoge
    CommentQuote
  • Congrats Amar and welcome to Cr.. see you sometime.

Originally Posted by amarpratap
    I booked on the 20th floor...think I got a decent deal of 2750 psf all inclusive..costed me 35.6 lakhs including service tax...that was 1.5 months back...but as of now they do not have any inventory...
    CommentQuote
  • Hey Rahul,

Ek kahawat suni hogi ... Bhains ke aage been bajawat, bhains lage pagurai.

I don't understand why we are playing 'been' in fornt of many bhains available here. Lets talk about the next CPL being organised by one of Mahagun Resident. The IGL pipeline, which has reached to many kitchen, how beautiful the national flag looks at night... Stray dog issues going around crossing, what is on agenda of CROMA for crossing. What happened today morning.. etc...

Many people in this forum thinks that buyers are 'bhains' too and think that they can influence buyers decision by their non-sense.. why to even reply on their post... Lets discuss things which make sense for CR present and future.

-GD and think that they can influence buyers decision by their non-sense.. why to even reply on their post... Lets discuss things which make sense for CR present and future.

-GD and think that they can influence buyers decision by their non-sense.. why to even reply on their post... Lets discuss things which make sense for CR present and future.

-GD
    CommentQuote
  • Okay to all fellow members, Here is the latest "BOMB" to discuss:

By the end of this month and before start of festive season all builders in CR will update the prices in range of 3800 to 4200 RTM.

This is not a rumour but a confirmed insider scoop from VP of a reputed CR builder.

NOW ...do you think these builders are taking drugs ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raghu2011
    Okay to all fellow members, Here is the latest "BOMB" to discuss:

By the end of this month and before start of festive season all builders in CR will update the prices in range of 3800 to 4200 RTM.

This is not a rumour but a confirmed insider scoop from VP of a reputed CR builder.

I still remember the time when one of my friends moved from rented accommodation in West Patel Nagar to Patparganj in 1987. It was so similar to what CR is today.

The entry/ exit points were similar causing traffic jams in rush hours. Despite all this, many of us prefer living in such areas. In my opinion, in a few years (2-3 max), even DG will fail to be a deterrant. Do we not see twin five star hotels in front of nullahs?

I might not be too surprised if CR crosses 3800 given that it offers a good quality of life in a township brimming with life.
    CommentQuote
  • I am unable to get the meaning of your message. While discussing any area, one does include negatives like: Proximity to work place, markets, pollution, surroundings etc. So what's wrong if people are commenting on lifestyle, greenery, golf course etc? (Ofcourse there would always be few statements here and there)

Regarding prices, people got an underconstruction property in CR at ~2000 psf AI a year back and I believe the current "deal prices" are anywhere in the range of Rs 2800 to 3300 for RTM / soon to be RTM. One should be intelligent enough to decipher that there's a discount in the range of 10-20% to quoted prices for upcoming area properties (3700 in case of CR). I still feel that RTM CR is a pretty good deal even at close to 3300 psf AI.

While there's additional inventory currently in and around CR and NE, one has to remember the increasing cost of construction. The main reason of higher opening of NE (at around Rs 3300 psf) is because of the same - (i) Increased Land Cost (ii) Increased Labor and Material cost. The current inventory of NE and CR will get sold in next 3-5 years. And remember that all of this is built on land acquired by the builders at comparatively cheap prices. Once the Land acquisition bill gets passed, cost of land will shoot north. Cost of material and labor anway is escalating at super speed since NREGA/Rural prosperity has hit labor supply.

I believe that CR at current prices is still good for both end-users and long term investors unless one believes that the infrastructure surrounding CR will never be developed.

Originally Posted by hindustan
    I agree with your virtual world statements. Few days back, one guy here were quoting CR resale rates as 3700 psf :D:D which is truly virtual. Let him Happy.I agree people are very friendly who take criticism in positive sense and always open to listen. This we can make out from this thread where rather than CR discussion, people are talking more about others lifestyle, jobs, profession.
    Greenery, golf ground ....I don't want to comment any more.
    CommentQuote
  • One thing in CR did not satisfy me. Security. 3 times I visited the main CR Society. The guard allowed me to enter just after noting my car no. I entered, met the broker resides in main society , saw the empty flats. Also took rest in the open park in the society.

It shows that anybody can enter the society and afterthat........ I also saw different societies in IP but nobody can enter there just showing his car no.

I am not against or for any area, just expressed my views
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amarpratap
    I booked on the 20th floor...think I got a decent deal of 2750 psf all inclusive..costed me 35.6 lakhs including service tax...that was 1.5 months back...but as of now they do not have any inventory...

Yes you got a good deal..
    When did they promise possession?
    CommentQuote
  • I agree-A friend of mine got CR 8th floor flat in Mahagun at 1650 all inclusive under a corporate deal!Imagine,he is laughing his way to the bank!

Originally Posted by LeoRahul
    Not sure why Moderator wait for occassion when people start writting in harsh way and then they get suspended on banned. But it's hard to digest stupid arguments that CR is not good for investment but Noida exten. Noida expressway will reach 9k but CR won't appreciate. They don't know cascade theory or they pretend like they don't know that. Offcourse when Noida Expressway will reach 9k then people find CR cheaper on 5k. No it won't happen as they say Noida extension has lot of inventory so CR can't improve even NH24 gets widened. This inventory logic do not apply on noida expressway ???? Why not ..becoz Noida going to have lot of commercial offices.. which offices are coming.. either they are shifting from ggn to here or from sector 63 to here. So guys who have already bought flat in ggn will sell there and buy here. Most of coming are IT companies .. and these guys know IT company salaries and everything better then us .. who cares if we have event spent 10 years in the industry and we know that IT companies struglling hard to pay high salaries. Only 1 in 50 in a company getting salaries where he can afford these expensive flats of Noida expressway. At present senior software engineer and project lead can only think of Noida extn ,CR ,Mahagun Puram and Raj nagar extension. Anyone above that roles either already have their flats or booked when prices in Noida expressway were 2800 or around. Those who are lucky booked in Jaypee :) ..

Some bashers try to make a great distinction b/w ghaziabad,greater noida and Noida but they forget that these cities are of same Uttar Pradesh.
    State who's chief minister is a just dummy chief minister and state is controlled by his big daddy and uncle jee. People voted for better but seems within 6 month people started realizing that Akhilesh is no different from his papa jeee. Now news is in Air that SP is planning to bring back AMAR singh.

Reality is in few years western UP people will migrate from UP to Bihar for better job prospects and UP will become bihar of India. So lets stop this stupid argument of which city is less bad in UP. Sorry guys I have no meaning to offense your own UP cities but from me an outsider find them at same place. These guys talk about better roads in Noida please check today's HT newspaper and big picture of Sector 18. Sector 18 is noida lifeline and let us know what Noida Auth has done to make it decongest. There is no parking planned in such big market place. They are allowing new malls on same narrow road connecting film city to GIP. You may see minor up's and down b/w the gzb , noida and greater noida but all these will have same destiny. They can't provide good water, security , electricity and they talk like it's great place in India to live.

Problem is these guys have very short vision and they only talk about investment for 2-3 years. People got CR at the rate of 1800 all inclusive and they booked flat sizes like 1700 , 1800 and so on. They can easily sell them at 60 lakhs now which means almost double in 5 years along with possession , registry and off course rent as well. This has come when world was struggling with recession of 2008. Many of my friends managed these flats with onsite trips and loans and they are almost finish their loan amount. So now they own beautiful big size flat with no pressure of EMI payments. Now with 1800 size of flat even 300 rs/sqft appreciation means minimum 5 lakhs value addition to their investment in one stroke. But these guys don't understand all these things and they only talk about short term percentage gain. They say unless they get money double in 3 years investment is useless but not necessary everyone thinks like that. Also somebody please show these guys ids card of their office who works in high branded companies and lives in Crossing Republik. We have doctors , consultants , Architects , Senior Sales Persons and off course high class government official as well. In assotech itself one tower itself mostly owned by officers in parliament. For these people investment in property is just side business and they happy if they get decent appreciation and possession in given time frame. Not like certain people here who seems to be in property business as full time job and their bread and better is based on thier bashing and selling skills.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anksankur
    I agree-A friend of mine got CR 8th floor flat in Mahagun at 1650 all inclusive under a corporate deal!Imagine,he is laughing his way to the bank!

When?????
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    When?????

I know such deals happened in year 2007 in csc
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raghu2011
    Okay to all fellow members, Here is the latest "BOMB" to discuss:

This is not a rum our but a confirmed insider scoop from VP of a reputed CR builder.

I too got this kind of a news. In fact builders of CR had an internal meeting on 15/09/12 on the issue of raising the prices. Builders intend to meet soon again and the price revision in CR might be freeze there in.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajinder21
    sharma ji

i am planning to shift in Saviour Greenisle as builder is saying that he will be offering posession on diwali. is there any group exists for saviour. if yes then please tell me the group name.

regards
    rajinder verma

yes sir it is "saviourgreenIsle"
    Also do join the CROMA group i mentioned in my earlier post
    CommentQuote
  • some times cr critics try to make differentiate between ghaziabad , noida and greater noida with illogical reason and prejudiced arguments.

they try to prove that ghaziabad is part of uttar pradesh where crime, mess, crowd, drains,
    pollution and broken roads prevails...and noida and greater noida are part of america which is crime free, metaled roads and have traffic free roads and law-abiding citizens and people serving honest govt officials..
    ' so bhaiya americans...hume apni naale ke pass , dg ka pass ,bhir bade NH 24 ke pas, polluted environment mein jine do, aap apne manhattan wale flats mein khush raho, kahe ko cr wale slum dwellers ke sath magajmari karate rahate ho.

thanks for your sympathy and empathy...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Moneybhai
    some times cr critics try to make differentiate between ghaziabad , noida and greater noida with illogical reason and prejudiced arguments.

they try to prove that ghaziabad is part of uttar pradesh where crime, mess, crowd, drains,
    pollution and broken roads prevails...and noida and greater noida are part of america which is crime free, metaled roads and have traffic free roads and law-abiding citizens and people serving honest govt officials..
    ' so bhaiya americans...hume apni naale ke pass , dg ka pass ,bhir bade NH 24 ke pas, polluted environment mein jine do, aap apne manhattan wale flats mein khush raho, kahe ko cr wale slum dwellers ke sath magajmari karate rahate ho.

thanks for your sympathy and empathy...

Hahaha Good One...but bhaiya baki sab to thik hain yeh USA ke baare main galat baate kyo faila rahe ho...Crime Free??? traffic free??? law abiding citizens???? yeh koi naya america hain kya ya wohi obama waala???
    CommentQuote