Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

    howz bulland heights 2bhk 1260 sft flat?

    Comment


    • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

      Any builder don,t show approvals easily,to buyers ...you can put some pressure before booking...

      I booked in resale because in fresh,I offered only top floors.....

      Do all search before booking.......

      Paramount,assotech ,ajnara are best in CR in my POV....rest is your budget any choice..

      Comment


      • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

        Originally posted by Amit Dang View Post
        Any builder don,t show approvals easily,to buyers ...you can put some pressure before booking...

        I booked in resale because in fresh,I offered only top floors.....

        Do all search before booking.......

        Paramount,assotech ,ajnara are best in CR in my POV....rest is your budget any choice..
        Amit: in which tower u hv booked?

        Comment


        • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

          Originally posted by Buyear View Post
          Amit: in which tower u hv booked?
          E- Tower, 1680 sqft

          Comment


          • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

            is there any hike in rate of CR due to new circle rates.

            Comment


            • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

              Circle rate has got nothing to do with. The rate is already much above Circle rate.

              Originally posted by MANISH1982 View Post
              is there any hike in rate of CR due to new circle rates.

              Comment


              • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                While it doesn't matter much for current projects, it will impact the future projects land deals and therefore support the current land prices positively. Increase in circle rates positively support the land prices in an area and affirms land holders confidence in his/her land holding. Finally what matters is the price the owner let goes of the land piece, and increase in circle rate will only compell someone to sell the land at higher than prevailing market rates.

                As current projects and future projects are substitute goods, a view of increasing prices in future projects will also positively support the current projects!

                Originally posted by jeetcp View Post
                Circle rate has got nothing to do with. The rate is already much above Circle rate.
                'Never argue with idiots, they drag u down to their level and beat u with experience'

                Comment


                • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                  Price trend in CR

                  Attached Files

                  Comment


                  • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                    Originally posted by nilabh9 View Post
                    just now read this one and was thinking of posting the same ..but I was late ... good days of CR ahead ..

                    Comment


                    • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                      Hi friends, i hv recently joined this forum, even though i was visiting it for last 10 months or so..last year i hv booked one flat of 1320 sq.ft in galaxy tower of supertech livingston project, friends,i need your suggestion on this investment since i'm hearing a lot abt some controversies with this tower. pls..advice what to do.

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X