Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 5 years back, Noida was miles ahead of Ghaziabad in terms of traffic movement and management, wide and encroachment-free roads.
    Not anymore.
    No, ghaziabad hasn't improved but Noida has deteriorated.

The entry and exit of Noida is completely choked during peak traffic, especially in evening. Its frustrating. Noida has become just another UP town and I think it'll go further down.
    CommentQuote
  • Judge who taken right decision as an END USER / Investment POV, my 2 friend's decisions in REAL...

1) My friend booked in Ajanara Homes Noida Extension in June/2010, he booked in 25 Lac AI 1300 SF Flat (CLP).... Current Situation, he has paid 9 Lac already .... currently construction halt at basement level ... and he himself do not think if all goes fine by SC/Farmers even then he will get possession before 2016, no resale is opened by builder at all... having lots of sleepless nights...

2) My other friend booked in Gaur Global Village Crossing in July/2010, he booked in 25.5 Lac AI 1275 SF flat at 6th Floor.... Current Situation, getting 6.5 K rent (excluding maintenance) and buyers want to buy his flat at this time in Resale in 38 Lac, he has some offers at this time at this rate..... Enjoying Income TAX Rebate on Home Loan....

Both of above are 100% REAL without any change in actual situation.
    CommentQuote
  • Very true.. an RTM flat is hundred times better than under cnstructin due 2 many risk assciated ...

Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    Judge who taken right decision as an END USER / Investment POV, my 2 friend's decisions in REAL...

1) My friend booked in Ajanara Homes Noida Extension in June/2010, he booked in 25 Lac AI 1300 SF Flat (CLP).... Current Situation, he has paid 9 Lac already .... currently construction halt at basement level ... and he himself do not think if all goes fine by SC/Farmers even then he will get possession before 2016, no resale is opened by builder at all... having lots of sleepless nights...

2) My other friend booked in Gaur Global Village Crossing in July/2010, he booked in 25.5 Lac AI 1275 SF flat at 6th Floor.... Current Situation, getting 6.5 K rent (excluding maintenance) and buyers want to buy his flat at this time in Resale in 38 Lac, he has some offers at this time at this rate..... Enjoying Income TAX Rebate on Home Loan....

Both of above are 100% REAL without any change in actual situation.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kalramohit
    I know such deals happened in year 2007 in csc

Exactly my friend-in CSC!I was in CSC as well.Unfortunately I missed it!
    CommentQuote
  • Any update of school opening in CR
    CommentQuote
  • Guys pls post some pictures of Crossings. I saw it from outside kafi acha laga.

I think those who nt sure abt crossing will get a feel from pic and pictures speaks better than words.
    CommentQuote
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by mukul20
    Problem with people like cookie , luvguru is that they would spend all their time in this virtual world & not stepp out & see the reality.I am aghast when people say that crossing mein raat mein andhera rehta hain when in realisty Crossing is far more beautiful in night.People talk of pollution when i present some facts tehn suddenly "silence is golden".quality wise Cr is at par with any of the socities of Indirapuram & Noida.They talk of schools when children here are attending the best of schools including big bracket Presidium or Lotus Valley.we have filmmakers shooting in this area because the area looks presentable.Ghaziabad is an issue only if it is for Indirapuram.Small compost plant is an issue which is expected not to be a problem.
    Hello!
    Have Lotus Valley bus is covering CR? As per my knowledge NO.
    I got information that one of teacher of LV is coming from CR but bus yet the facility is not provided by school.
    If some of LV students are going form CR then what arrangement there Parents have done?

Kindly confirm me please.
    -------------------------------------------------

Hello!
    There is no reply about Lotus Valley School pickup arrangment from crossing republic?
    Someone have written here about that. But now not answering.
    CommentQuote
  • The unofficial figure for Golf Course membership floating around is Rs 2 Lacs.

Anyone aware of more specifics may please share or confirm.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by del_sanju
    Guys pls post some pictures of Crossings. I saw it from outside kafi acha laga.

I think those who nt sure abt crossing will get a feel from pic and pictures speaks better than words.

Here are some pics i took on sunday nite when I went there...My colleague who lives there told me that crossings is glowing at night time with the inauguration of the golf course....So had to go to c for myself....believe me...the pics dont justify the serenity and beauty of the place...
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • this looks amazing.. this place is emerging very good.. cant describe wat wud b the actual beauty of this place wen fully occupied.
    CommentQuote
  • this is awesome better than any society I saw.. big open area need to go there as I have also not visited the place from long..
    CommentQuote
  • Actually CR within the gated complex is very good ......... in fact splendid......

Only issue is when you come out of the gate ....... connectivity thru NH24 or through Sahberi Road is a challenge.
    CommentQuote
  • im eagerly waiting for mr. RE champ cookie's comments now. :D
    im sure he has seen the pics by now.
    CommentQuote
  • amarpratap cha gaye dost..keep posted nice pics...u r the first one who post few pics
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ManGupta
    Actually CR within the gated complex is very good ......... in fact splendid......

Only issue is when you come out of the gate ....... connectivity thru NH24 or through Sahberi Road is a challenge.

things are changing very fast in cr and around cr, soon or latter traffic problems will be also solved . even rome was not built in a day..:D
    CommentQuote