Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by PULOKITO
    Crossing society itself is impressive.
    But like other newly developed remote cities some basic amenities are not available here like public conveyance and hospital . Any news regarding opening of hospital in crossinng city? You can not have one hour jurney to go to hospital at emergency. Also schools are at a distance from here. children will loose all their energy in commuting from school. They will get less time for leisure. Yes it will be solved after opening of schools in crossings

Schools also are not an issue as timings are generally not during rush hours.Schools In Indirapuram,Noida 62 & 7X are all less than half an hour. same is true for Ghaziabad schools like Ryan,Gurukul, DPS Rajnagar, nehru Global
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cradlecog
    Hospital is not a one hour journey... Columbia Asia is only around 5kms and a good hospital with all the facilities .. if you are really in a hurry you can reach there from crossings in around 10 mins

sOETIME IT MAY TAKES MORE TIME.

Originally Posted by Jainanurag
    Even for that matter, Fortis is also not too far!!

I want to say that a small hospital in vicinity is much helpful at emergency . It is available in Delhi(except Dwarka),IP, Vaishali and other AREAS. However something has to be compromised for cost factor
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cradlecog
    Can you please share the source of this news ...

Got this update from one of the shop owner in galleria market.
    CommentQuote
  • Try these routes in NOIDA around 7pm on a working day:
    1. sector18 to sector62
    2. Sai temple to NH24 cut (i.e. road passing thru fortis)
    3. sector18 to sec15 (IOC building) that runs beneath metro
    4. Mahamaya flyover to Noida gate (Buddha's statue) on Noida-Mayur vihar link road.

These roads are completely choked. It takes ~30 minutes to cover barely ~4 kms.

The traffic jam is worsening with each passing. The rate of this deterioration is faster in Noida compared to Ghaziabad. Reason - Traffic was already pathetic in ghaziabad, so there was little scope of deterioration !

So, its incorrect to bash CR for traffic jam on NH24 or Shahberi road.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mukul20
    Great.This is taken on the day when shooting for a film was in progress...Thanks Anurag for clearing how to upload....

nice pics bro...
    CommentQuote
  • CR Trafice problem will ease once Shaberi Pullia widening starts and NE roundabout to NH 24 connecting road is made which i think will be ready in couple of months. If anybody has latest update, please share in the forum.
    CommentQuote
  • Members will get many new pictures.....once cookie will visit CR.....with his camera.......
    CommentQuote
  • :bab (68):come in dushara to cr ..see..byself........

woh kahane hain na,'kisi ke bahkawe mein na jao, apni akal lagao"
    CommentQuote
  • Where are CR bashers...Unke pass ab kuch nahi hain bolne ko & our motto also should be to improve & make all bashers on our side. that would be our ultimate triumph...
    CommentQuote
    Where are CR bashers...Unke pass ab kuch nahi hain bolne ko & our motto also should be to improve & make all bashers on our side. that would be our ultimate triumph...

Agreed Bro.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi guys, can anyone suggest what's the selling price of 2bhk in CR. I have 2BHK in Ajnara 1250 Kingston Tower, just to check if prices are increasing. Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sonu8878
    Hi guys, can anyone suggest what's the selling price of 2bhk in CR. I have 2BHK in Ajnara 1250 Kingston Tower, just to check if prices are increasing. Thanks.

You can demand upto 42 lacs..
    CommentQuote
    You can demand upto 42 lacs..

What is psft rate these days in ajnara, panchsheel and paramount?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    What is psft rate these days in ajnara, panchsheel and paramount?

It is between Rs 3000-3300 depending upon the location, floor etc.the going date for 2 BHK approx 1200 sq ft size prevailing rate is 42 lacs.I would update further after tomorrow.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks. Mukul...mine is at 11th for. Initially, I was worried becoz of different negative news but frm last 6-7 mnths thgs are more positive. I heard lots of ppl moved to CR, new police station, celb of different festivals, etc.
    CommentQuote