Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
Reply
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi All,
    I am looking to purchase a 2BHK or 2BHK + Study flat in crossing republik,preferably RTM or available in next 6 months.Would you advise me some suitable options,my budget is maximum 35L all inclusive and I have shortlisted Paramount,Assotech,Ajnara,Mahagun,Gaur...and would want a flat in them.Would like to go for DP or flexi option.....in RTM's.Also advise the farthest out of these from proposed DG(hope shldn't be there :))

    Please advise the best option in CR,my work location is Noida sec 63,so CR is comfortable to me from travel point of view .thanks!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mukul20
    It is between Rs 3000-3300 depending upon the location, floor etc.the going date for 2 BHK approx 1200 sq ft size prevailing rate is 42 lacs.I would update further after tomorrow.



    Thanks Mukul ! one more information.... what is the current rent for 2 bhk 1000-1200 sft.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    Thanks Mukul ! one more information.... what is the current rent for 2 bhk 1000-1200 sft.

    It is around rs. 5500 + maintenance for raw flat & rs 7000 + maintenance for wooden work done.Not more than this amount for sure...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ShubhInvest
    Hi All,
    I am looking to purchase a 2BHK or 2BHK + Study flat in crossing republik,preferably RTM or available in next 6 months.Would you advise me some suitable options,my budget is maximum 35L all inclusive and I have shortlisted Paramount,Assotech,Ajnara,Mahagun,Gaur...and would want a flat in them.Would like to go for DP or flexi option.....in RTM's.Also advise the farthest out of these from proposed DG(hope shldn't be there :))

    Please advise the best option in CR,my work location is Noida sec 63,so CR is comfortable to me from travel point of view .thanks!

    Farthest from Proposed chotu DG is Main Crossings which incidentally is not in your list. This society is a very good option. You may get upper floors in Panchsheel (GDA approval is an issue) in 35.00 Lacs. but for others you would have to extend a little.but make a decision quickly otherwise by navratra price may further escalate.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ShubhInvest
    Hi All,
    I am looking to purchase a 2BHK or 2BHK + Study flat in crossing republik,preferably RTM or available in next 6 months.Would you advise me some suitable options,my budget is maximum 35L all inclusive and I have shortlisted Paramount,Assotech,Ajnara,Mahagun,Gaur...and would want a flat in them.Would like to go for DP or flexi option.....in RTM's.Also advise the farthest out of these from proposed DG(hope shldn't be there :))

    Please advise the best option in CR,my work location is Noida sec 63,so CR is comfortable to me from travel point of view .thanks!

    Gaur & Ajnara are farthest. assotech is facing DG & Mahgun is near diagonally.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks but can you advise a)should i go via brokeror builder directly.
    b)psf rate in CR ,broker suggesting that 2bhk + study 37 L all incl in assotech,gaur etc.........
    I m out of india now so,pls suggest as i wld be coming back in oct end...

    Also,I liked the layout and images for para symphony ..so wld prefer that and looking for end user prospective(1-7 floor only)

    Originally Posted by mukul20
    Gaur & Ajnara are farthest. assotech is facing DG & Mahgun is near diagonally.
    CommentQuote
  • I think best go directly to builder or owner who are selling. Brokers usually bluff, I hve a 2bhk in Ajnara and I bought it in 2007 when rate as 1800. After paying evythg with home loan paid in 3 yrs, it cost me 34L. So unless owner is really in hurry to sale, atleast they will look for 6-7Lakhs. Developer may gve u good deal but then at time of possession and all othr charges (club, maintenance, insurance, etc), buyer has to pay atleast 5L. This is as per my experience and my personal view. There are some good brokers as well. My cousin got a very bad deal though broker, initially evythg including for 2bhk 1000sq,ft was 34L but after token mny, he end up paying parking, main, insurance and fee to broker which is usually 2-3%. What Mukul mention looks more realistic price to me.
    CommentQuote
  • How is paramount symphony.....pros n cons pls..or any other options u can suggest?
    CommentQuote
  • Guys few days back on this thread we were dicussing investments in CR/Noida Extension. Yesterday, I have been to Noida extension with my friends as they wanted to book for end user purpose. I also went to explore what are investment opportunities . I have already an investment in CR so I had no options but to look for other area.

    My priorities are good brand ,easy to sell and size of 1200 to 1400. Recently heard that Gaur launched saundaram and its in soft launch stage. It's location is awesome bang in front of Gaur city 1. They say its luxury project altough its a project with strange master plan , just three lifts for a tower of 22 floors and 8 flat per floor.. its plot is neither rectangle nor square but strange three triangles kind shape. Anyways I din't mind all these things. my thought was lets go for brand , best location and since it has only 3 bedrooms so it would be a different category from others ..

    Now comes to price, it's in soft launch and in soft launch itself the price they offering after hard negotiation is 3390 BSP , one park facing PLC which is mandatory for all flats i.e. 100 RS , floor PLC is 100 even for 15th floor , Lease rent 95 , IFMS 25 .. so overall cost comes out to be 3710 and then offcourse service tax which means everything will be around 3725. If I also add the cost of registry and everything then surely it come to be around 4100. I liked the location and brand that I was almost ready to invest even with such high cost. But then one thing which started haunting me and decided to go against the deal. And the reason is just one and half year or 2 years back people bought properties in noida extne at price of 2400 (maximum) all inclusive and that means they already sitting at property gain of atleast 50% if I compare them with my investment. At the time of selling I will be competing sellers whos profit is almost double then mine and they going to offer better negotiation theb me at any time.

    I know this is what happening in crossing and previously happened in indirapuram also that towards the possession and after possession sellers want to sell their property very fast at that time say 4 years from now they would be happy to sell the property at 5k and if I sell at 5k then my gain would be just 34% of actual value i.e 8% annual where those booked at 2400 and selling at 5k would be earning at 18% with span of six years. In four years inventory in noida extension will be huge and if someone says price would be 6k then it will be miracle for noida extention and even then I will be earning merely 15% for myself without registry. If I add registy amount then it would reduce to 50% i.e. 12%. Now only logic of going for investment is if I start assuming that price would touch 8k :)

    Somebody please contradict my calculation .. otherwise I would say that with prices which noida extension builders tryng to sell now i.e.e 3300+ is not going to be good for investment..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mukul20
    It is around rs. 5500 + maintenance for raw flat & rs 7000 + maintenance for wooden work done.Not more than this amount for sure...


    ... right information...:D
    CommentQuote
  • symphony me sab pros hi pros hai, good project. The only downside could be the price and its closeness to the proposed Treatment plant if it comes.

    Originally Posted by ShubhInvest
    How is paramount symphony.....pros n cons pls..or any other options u can suggest?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    Got this in an email. Apology for the copy paste.

    **********
    Construction of Missing Link of Road from Greater Noida to NH 24 has started. As many of you will be aware that approx. 500m of this road was pending due to land acquisition, which was cleared in 1st month by Akhilesh Govt.

    Today due to heavy jam at sahberi in evening, I returned back to Gaur Circle & used this road. From Gaur Circle went to NH24 and came to crossing via ABES. It meets NH 24 near Siddarth Vihar cut. 1st stage of Road that is filling of earth is at completion stage. Car can be driven of this road.

    Hopefully in coming 2-3 month this should be ready, once this road is ready a substantial amount of PPL from Ghaziabad using Sahberi road will get diverted on this road and bottleneck at Sahberi Pula will get reduced.
    ***********
    CommentQuote
  • If it is pure investment go to NE if you want short term gain. Invest with small budget now and come out whenever the premium is best.

    But if you have an appetite to wait for 4-5 years and have enough budget, rather then investing in NE today at 3300 I would buy a ready one in CR at same price, earn rent for next 4-5 years and then sell. I am sure until NE gets delivered completely and if at all oversupply hits the market, CR will have an upper hand in price. Even if both come to same price, you will still save then rent.

    Enter NE only if you dont have liquidity.


    Others may counter my thought.

    Originally Posted by LeoRahul
    Guys few days back on this thread we were dicussing investments in CR/Noida Extension. Yesterday, I have been to Noida extension with my friends as they wanted to book for end user purpose. I also went to explore what are investment opportunities . I have already an investment in CR so I had no options but to look for other area.

    My priorities are good brand ,easy to sell and size of 1200 to 1400. Recently heard that Gaur launched saundaram and its in soft launch stage. It's location is awesome bang in front of Gaur city 1. They say its luxury project altough its a project with strange master plan , just three lifts for a tower of 22 floors and 8 flat per floor.. its plot is neither rectangle nor square but strange three triangles kind shape. Anyways I din't mind all these things. my thought was lets go for brand , best location and since it has only 3 bedrooms so it would be a different category from others ..

    Now comes to price, it's in soft launch and in soft launch itself the price they offering after hard negotiation is 3390 BSP , one park facing PLC which is mandatory for all flats i.e. 100 RS , floor PLC is 100 even for 15th floor , Lease rent 95 , IFMS 25 .. so overall cost comes out to be 3710 and then offcourse service tax which means everything will be around 3725. If I also add the cost of registry and everything then surely it come to be around 4100. I liked the location and brand that I was almost ready to invest even with such high cost. But then one thing which started haunting me and decided to go against the deal. And the reason is just one and half year or 2 years back people bought properties in noida extne at price of 2400 (maximum) all inclusive and that means they already sitting at property gain of atleast 50% if I compare them with my investment. At the time of selling I will be competing sellers whos profit is almost double then mine and they going to offer better negotiation theb me at any time.

    I know this is what happening in crossing and previously happened in indirapuram also that towards the possession and after possession sellers want to sell their property very fast at that time say 4 years from now they would be happy to sell the property at 5k and if I sell at 5k then my gain would be just 34% of actual value i.e 8% annual where those booked at 2400 and selling at 5k would be earning at 18% with span of six years. In four years inventory in noida extension will be huge and if someone says price would be 6k then it will be miracle for noida extention and even then I will be earning merely 15% for myself without registry. If I add registy amount then it would reduce to 50% i.e. 12%. Now only logic of going for investment is if I start assuming that price would touch 8k :)

    Somebody please contradict my calculation .. otherwise I would say that with prices which noida extension builders tryng to sell now i.e.e 3300+ is not going to be good for investment..
    CommentQuote
  • There will be huge supply in NE once it will be ready to move. As per me, Best quality projects with good branded builder which looks expensive today but they always make very good premium.
    As an example, compare prices of Assotech, ATS and Orange with other builders.
    It is individual decision to choose area/ project for investment but I will suggest to go with best as returns will be good in future too.
    CommentQuote
  • Would you let me know the current price(BSP /All incl ) trend going in CR and symphony in general,also,in previous post,it was told by another member that DG if any,would be near to Mahagun and assotech...are you talking about STP?

    Found the ad from 99acres,seems the price quoted is too high....is this price justified??'
    Pls advise...45 L for 1295 sqft
    http://www./Residential-Apartment-Flat-in-Crossing-Republik-Ghaziabad-2-Bedroom-bhk-for-Sale-spid-D6971879

    Originally Posted by jeetcp
    symphony me sab pros hi pros hai, good project. The only downside could be the price and its closeness to the proposed Treatment plant if it comes.
    CommentQuote