Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Hi friends,

Will anybody able to tell me that whether Loan Processing fee (normally 0.0 to 1% of loan amount or 10000/- +ST) can be negotiable or not.

Comment

Usually NO.
      10K +ST Max for HDFC, AXIS and many other banks is not negotiable. I could take LICHFL on .25% 4 years back but not sure of these days.

What you should know is that bank cannot clear this check until Sanction of the loan.

Originally posted by HomeHunter10 View Post
      Hi friends,

Will anybody able to tell me that whether Loan Processing fee (normally 0.0 to 1% of loan amount or 10000/- +ST) can be negotiable or not.

Comment

Thanks Mohit ji

Me and my family has personally seen paramount symphony sample flat and in Arihant my Inlaws are staying on 3bhk rented flat on a 2nd floor. Looks wise and approach wise paramount is good but room size and space wise Arihant is good. That is why we are confused. previously we were looking for Villa in main crossing society but at that time we were told that those are not approved, now they are out of our budget. We want to buy a big flat ( 3+1 or 4 bhk) with all the facilities in society. ( In a budget of between 60-70 lacs).

Comment

Originally posted by ankurmathur View Post
          Thanks Mohit ji

Me and my family has personally seen paramount symphony sample flat and in Arihant my Inlaws are staying on 3bhk rented flat on a 2nd floor. Looks wise and approach wise paramount is good but room size and space wise Arihant is good. That is why we are confused. previously we were looking for Villa in main crossing society but at that time we were told that those are not approved, now they are out of our budget. We want to buy a big flat ( 3+1 or 4 bhk) with all the facilities in society. ( In a budget of between 60-70 lacs).
          Have you seen Mahagun and Assotech ? both have good layout plans. But if you have already finalized to choose b/w Arihant and Paramount then go for flat which gives you more space. Also it's important to see how much sunlight and ventilation is there in the flat. Go there early morning 8 AM and see how much light comes. The important part is what makes your family happy. You can discuss on the grounds of sunglight , ventilation , club , floor preference. Once you know their preference then it would be easier for you to decide

Comment

Dear Sir

I am planning to buy 3bhk RTM in crossing republik for own use. dealer has advised me paramount symphony 3bhk 1700 sqft G.F with a package of 60 lac. Also he has advised me 3+1 bhk 6th floor 65 lac in Arihant.Can you please guide me which one is best for the end user.
            60L / 1700 sq.ft =3500+ :-)
            Now it's official rates are going north. one can say investment in CR is as good noida plus with smaller ticket size.
            Last edited August 14 2012, 07:40 PM. Reason: spell

Comment

Originally posted by hb_78 View Post
              60L / 1700 sq.ft =3500+ :-)
              Now it's official rates are going north. one can say investment in CR is as good noida plus with smaller ticket size.
              I am having real tough time finding 2bhk for my friend. last December i suggested him to buy but he was not sure as area didn't shape and now nothing is avialble less then 35 lakh except supertech which we dont prefer. Irony is on one side i am happy to see my own 3bhk investment crossing 60 lakhs and on the otherside struggling to find budget flat.

Surely by diwali will touch 3500. Although i feel upside is limited till 3500 and next breakout will happen on final good bye of dumping issue or nh24 widening work to start.

Comment

Originally posted by kalramohit View Post
                Have you seen Mahagun and Assotech ? both have good layout plans. But if you have already finalized to choose b/w Arihant and Paramount then go for flat which gives you more space. Also it's important to see how much sunlight and ventilation is there in the flat. Go there early morning 8 AM and see how much light comes. The important part is what makes your family happy. You can discuss on the grounds of sunglight , ventilation , club , floor preference. Once you know their preference then it would be easier for you to decide
                No. I have not seen both. But heard that Mahagun has some problem with high tension wires and Assotech has not yet build club or swimming pool, but room sizes are good.

Space wise arihant is good. I will visit again this weekend and finalize. Thanks for your advise.

Comment

No. I have not seen both. But heard that Mahagun has some problem with high tension wires and Assotech has not yet build club or swimming pool, but room sizes are good.

Space wise arihant is good. I will visit again this weekend and finalize. Thanks for your advise.
                  assotech has club in -1 floor of tower b and swimming pool will come after two years. Assotech has better quality of construction and maintenance team is very experienced. I know becoz my flat is there. if you buying foryourself then dont think that today swimming pool is not there. You going to live there for 20 years and 2 years just 10% of it.

Comment

nh24 widening may not start for another 10 years as it has been case till now.
                    but ye DG ka mamla kab tak chalega. clear karo yaar..

Originally posted by kalramohit View Post
                    I am having real tough time finding 2bhk for my friend. last December i suggested him to buy but he was not sure as area didn't shape and now nothing is avialble less then 35 lakh except supertech which we dont prefer. Irony is on one side i am happy to see my own 3bhk investment crossing 60 lakhs and on the otherside struggling to find budget flat.

Surely by diwali will touch 3500. Although i feel upside is limited till 3500 and next breakout will happen on final good bye of dumping issue or nh24 widening work to start.

Comment

Originally posted by piku123 View Post
                      nh24 widening may not start for another 10 years as it has been case till now.
                      but ye DG ka mamla kab tak chalega. clear karo yaar..
                      Nh 24 surely happen as carrot for 2014 general election and dumping issue is in supreme court, you may hear something concrete before year end.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X