Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by hindustan
    There will be huge supply in NE once it will be ready to move. As per me, Best quality projects with good branded builder which looks expensive today but they always make very good premium.
    As an example, compare prices of Assotech, ATS and Orange with other builders.
    It is individual decision to choose area/ project for investment but I will suggest to go with best as returns willp be good in future too.

Buddy brand is already taking premium of 20% from other which leaves little space for us to make and in this case brand is same across the road and only gimmicks are different.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jeetcp
    If it is pure investment go to NE if you want short term gain. Invest with small budget now and come out whenever the premium is best.

But if you have an appetite to wait for 4-5 years and have enough budget, rather then investing in NE today at 3300 I would buy a ready one in CR at same price, earn rent for next 4-5 years and then sell. I am sure until NE gets delivered completely and if at all oversupply hits the market, CR will have an upper hand in price. Even if both come to same price, you will still save then rent.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LeoRahul
    Buddy brand is already taking premium of 20% from other which leaves little space for us to make and in this case brand is same across the road and only gimmicks are different.

I agree, on NE all builders are almost same. Buying at 3700 will leave little scope.
    Also you never know the state of projects and area when they will be RTM.
    For investment, it is better to buy plot in NE. Frito bhai is one of plot owner.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jeetcp
    If it is pure investment go to NE if you want short term gain. Invest with small budget now and come out whenever the premium is best.

But if you have an appetite to wait for 4-5 years and have enough budget, rather then investing in NE today at 3300 I would buy a ready one in CR at same price, earn rent for next 4-5 years and then sell. I am sure until NE gets delivered completely and if at all oversupply hits the market, CR will have an upper hand in price. Even if both come to same price, you will still save then rent.

Enter NE only if you dont have liquidity.

Others may counter my thought.

Same line of thought here........
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011

Saurab ji is current rate in RNE is really 2900-3200 as in this article?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    Saurab ji is current rate in RNE is really 2900-3200 as in this article?

Yes for near RTM & based upon Floor/PLC.... This is All Inclusive price in Resale of RTM (or near RTM ie possession with in 9 months) in almost any society, some big flats of more than 1400 SF may be little bit cheap around 100-200 PSF.... this is all inclusive price other than ST & Registry....

I think Newspaper itself written below it that this is price of Near RTM not of pre-launches.... At this time anywhere in NCR minimum rate of near RTM is ~3000 PSF All Inclusive, some 10+ floors may cost little bit less & Lower floors upto 5th may cost little bit high.... Park/Pool PLC extra.
    CommentQuote
    Yes for near RTM & based upon Floor/PLC.... This is All Inclusive price in Resale of RTM (or near RTM ie possession with in 9 months) in almost any society, some big flats of more than 1400 SF may be little bit cheap around 100-200 PSF.... this is all inclusive price other than ST & Registry....

I think Newspaper itself written below it that this is price of Near RTM not of pre-launches.... At this time anywhere in NCR minimum rate of near RTM is ~3000 PSF All Inclusive, some 10+ floors may cost little bit less & Lower floors upto 5th may cost little bit high.... Park/Pool PLC extra.

RNE is rising .... good for those who invested here at right time....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    RNE is rising .... good for those who invested here at right time....

Why you think any one area is rising (like RNE)... at this time every area which is risk free is rising in REAL RESALE Values (not only at paper)... 2 days before I replied here the real situation of my Crossing Gaur Global Friend whose flat value increased from 25.5 Lac to 38 lac in less then 2.5 years.... Rental income extra, Income tax rebate benefit extra, So Crossing is rocking.....

Same as other areas, RNE also got rise... i purchased 1190 SF 3BHK in Jan/2011 in RNE in 23 Lac (All inclusive with 3 PLC , 3 Side open, full modular kitchen , 3 wardrobs , 2nd Floor)... I will get possession in OCT/2013 in actual... Current rate ~3000 PSF including all of my PLC.

Same for builders floors in any GZB area.... 4.5 years before purchased 2BHK builder floors (front side/corner) in Shalimar Garden GZB @15 Lac AI, now getting several resale offers at 28 Lac... Earning RENT from last 4.5 Years and also saved Tax for 2 years at Home Loan (now finished).... 7 years old builder floor appreciated around 4 times as per original price & actual current resale value.

BTW I already written in RNE forum that it will be very good if NE get reached to 4000 PSF at PAPER with in next 6 months so that all of other areas will get good benefit in REAL Resale Values :).
    CommentQuote
  • Update on so called Pulia Jaam .. traffic will ease in coming months

Posting real user experience!

Construction of Missing Link of Road from Greater Noida to NH 24 has started. As many of you will be aware that approx. 500m of this road was pending due to land acquisition, which was cleared in 1st month by Akhilesh Govt.

Today due to heavy jam at sahberi in evening, I returned back to Gaur Circle & used this road. From Gaur Circle went to NH24 and came to crossing via ABES. It meets NH 24 near Siddarth Vihar cut. 1st stage of Road that is filling of earth is at completion stage. Car can be driven of this road.

Hopefully in coming 2-3 month this should be ready, once this road is ready a substantial amount of PPL from Ghaziabad using Sahberi road will get diverted on this road and bottleneck at Sahberi Pula will get reduced.
    CommentQuote
    Why you think any one area is rising (like RNE)... at this time every area which is risk free is rising in REAL RESALE Values (not only at paper)... 2 days before I replied here the real situation of my Crossing Gaur Global Friend whose flat value increased from 25.5 Lac to 38 lac in less then 2.5 years.... Rental income extra, Income tax rebate benefit extra, So Crossing is rocking.....

Same as other areas, RNE also got rise... i purchased 1190 SF 3BHK in Jan/2011 in RNE in 23 Lac (All inclusive with 3 PLC , 3 Side open, full modular kitchen , 3 wardrobs , 2nd Floor)... I will get possession in OCT/2013 in actual... Current rate ~3000 PSF including all of my PLC.

Same for builders floors in any GZB area.... 4.5 years before purchased 2BHK builder floors (front side/corner) in Shalimar Garden GZB @15 Lac AI, now getting several resale offers at 28 Lac... Earning RENT from last 4.5 Years and also saved Tax for 2 years at Home Loan (now finished).... 7 years old builder floor appreciated around 4 times as per original price & actual current resale value.

BTW I already written in RNE forum that it will be very good if NE get reached to 4000 PSF at PAPER with in next 6 months so that all of other areas will get good benefit in REAL Resale Values :).

Yes, very true !
    Actually I had suggested few of my friends (who were averse of CR / could not get unit of choice in CR ) to invest in RNE, but they said RNE will take years and years ...... but as you have already written ...every area is rising so as RNE, with money in FD they must be repenting now .
    CommentQuote
  • Can any senior member or anyone living in CR advise me pls..?

Originally Posted by ShubhInvest
    Would you let me know the current price(BSP /All incl ) trend going in CR and symphony in general,also,in previous post,it was told by another member that DG if any,would be near to Mahagun and assotech...are you talking about STP?

Found the ad from 99acres,seems the price quoted is too high....is this price justified??'
    Pls advise...45 L for 1295 sqft
    http://www./Residential-Apartment-Flat-in-Crossing-Republik-Ghaziabad-2-Bedroom-bhk-for-Sale-spid-D6971879
    CommentQuote
  • Improved CR conectivity

Guys another update... soon the crossing republik Cut n NH24 may go signal-free ! why?

Just saw that the underpass near ABES has been connected to the previously abandoned road between ABES wall and Nallah. So, now its going t benefit crossing in 2 ways.

First, congestion near ABES cut will ease. There is another one way lane available for people comming into CR r Shahberi. Now the only bottleneck remains is Shahberi Pulia. Hope 2 see some progress on that side too. overall its contributing 4 a better CR.. Kabhi aaiyega jaroor :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ShubhInvest
    Would you let me know the current price(BSP /All incl ) trend going in CR and symphony in general,also,in previous post,it was told by another member that DG if any,would be near to Mahagun and assotech...are you talking about STP?

Found the ad from 99acres,seems the price quoted is too high....is this price justified??'
    Pls advise...45 L for 1295 sqft
    http://www./Residential-Apartment-Flat-in-Crossing-Republik-Ghaziabad-2-Bedroom-bhk-for-Sale-spid-D6971879

STP = Sewage treatment plant (In CR it is on backside of golf course)
    DG= Dumping ground ( It is outside of CR but in front of Prateek Royal cliff)

Symphony is one of the best option in CR, for price as already told by Mukul in this thread is around 3000-3300 depending on floor / view .

However, IMHO final price depends on seller's need..... so negotiate hard if seller is really needy you can expect some discount.
    CommentQuote
  • DG land starts in front of Prateek and extends towards Shahberi Pulia. I hope u get the right position. The rates in CR is between 2900 - 3300

Heard that builders are proposing some increment to take it upto 3800 + for RTM units.. but can't confirm on this. Symphony is 1 f the good project.. at least their Club is rocking..

Originally Posted by ShubhInvest
    Can any senior member or anyone living in CR advise me pls..?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gm_dwivedi
    DG land starts in front of Prateek and extends towards Shahberi Pulia. I hope u get the right position. The rates in CR is between 2900 - 3300

Heard that builders are proposing some increment to take it upto 3800 + for RTM units.. but can't confirm on this. Symphony is 1 f the good project.. at least their Club is rocking..

wow , that would be sweeeeeeeeet !!:D:D:D good festive gift to CR owners :D

CommentQuote