Collapse

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

waise ek baat ye bhi he ki yeh issues hein isliye prices kam hein.
    warna prices kahan se kahaan hote.
    aur log bus kya train ya plane bhi miss kar dete.

Originally posted by kalramohit View Post
    Nh 24 surely happen as carrot for 2014 general election and dumping issue is in supreme court, you may hear something concrete before year end.

Comment

Can anyone have info whether Property insurance is mandatory at the time of taking loan. My bank force me to take property insurance with my home loan.

Comment

Originally posted by vikasg03 View Post
        Can anyone have info whether Property insurance is mandatory at the time of taking loan. My bank force me to take property insurance with my home loan.
        Not at all it's your choice but few banks like axis ,DHFL try to force on customers.....be firm you can avoid that.....

Comment

it is a mandatory practice that assets financed by bank are insured. so you will have to get the property insured. don't take it negatively. think of what would happen if the flat you bought is destroyed by an earthquake. if you do not insure the property, bank will still demand emi from you. if you insure, the insurer pays the amount to the financier and you do not have to pay anything. so, insurance is a must. but you can take finance from bank A and buy insurance from B.

i would also suggest you buy a decreasing term plan. hdfc has a product, in which the sum insured gets decreased alongwith the loan outstanding. if you take this, in the event of your death, the insurer pays the outstanding loan amount to the financier, and your heirs do not have to pay anything, and become title holders to the property. i have booked a flat recently and once thre loan is finalised, i shall take this policy.

Comment

Originally posted by HomeHunter10 View Post
            Hi friends,

Will anybody able to tell me that whether Loan Processing fee (normally 0.0 to 1% of loan amount or 10000/- +ST) can be negotiable or not.
            Some banks charge very less processing fees for clients in big companies. Like for TCS employees ICICI charges only 2500 .. but you have to explicitly ask them else they don't tell you.

Comment

Originally posted by prasun View Post
              it is a mandatory practice that assets financed by bank are insured. so you will have to get the property insured. don't take it negatively. think of what would happen if the flat you bought is destroyed by an earthquake. if you do not insure the property, bank will still demand emi from you. if you insure, the insurer pays the amount to the financier and you do not have to pay anything. so, insurance is a must. but you can take finance from bank A and buy insurance from B.

i would also suggest you buy a decreasing term plan. hdfc has a product, in which the sum insured gets decreased alongwith the loan outstanding. if you take this, in the event of your death, the insurer pays the outstanding loan amount to the financier, and your heirs do not have to pay anything, and become title holders to the property. i have booked a flat recently and once thre loan is finalised, i shall take this policy.

ok. But is there any limit/formula, how the premium of property insurance will be calculated. Say for 20 Lakhs loan, I have to pay 20,000 Rs as a premium to the bank , at the time of loan disbursement.
              Is this premium is refundable?..in future

Comment

CR rocks.... 2013 start will prove that......

Comment

Not mandatory while taking loan but u have to get a property insurance within 1 month of taking loan. U may take insurance from any company.

I took from Axis. For a property value of 39L, the insurance cost one time was 12K.

12K is too less IMO. Go ahead take it,

They also tried to sell me a life term insurance and a credit card, which I refused.

Comment

Good one.

Just to make it clearer, there is a property insurance (Costs really less) which is for natural calamity like earthquake. And the another one is Life insurance related to home loan and explain in post below.

Originally posted by prasun View Post

Comment

I have taken loan from ING vasya with no insurance.....one week back...

Insurance is your choice....take or not to take...

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X