Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by replyanupam
    wow , that would be sweeeeeeeeet !!:D:D:D good festive gift to CR owners :D

Actually for owners it does not matter what the price is ....CR is shaping up as a great township..... that's pleasing . Rate matters for investors.:)
    CommentQuote
  • Frnz..though like others, m also been a frequent visitor of this thread/forum however checked last 10 days threads in a single go.. Trust, this is my first post on this forum after i saw some people have bashed CR like anything,as if living there is a punishment of KalaPani and all your money have gone into drain with the logics of INVESTMENTS, END USE and many more
    Well, just sharing my personal example without mentioning a lot of pros and cons.. I invested in Gaur global village during Aug.12 when a Gaur Carnival was going on with a 1050 sqft flat all inclusive deal at 21 lacs, and the possesion will be given next month in nov.12..almost no such day gone by in last 3 months when i dont receive a call from a broker for a quote in the range of Rs 36 lacs to Rs 38 lacs
    so i need to understand from the bashers as how cud a appreciation of more than 70% in a 1 yr span was not a good decision for INVESTMENT..in other words min 1 lakh earning/month and goin on..:)
    As far as end use is concern, i visisted my flat last sunday and trust from my flat balocny a part of golf course, fountain at Gaur crossing, a bful entry gate of Gaur, a park with kids playing in it and a fully operation club with Zym can be viewed..so i need to understand as how can a flat with such a view and place like CR can be so bad.. i am eagrly waiting for the possesion to get rid of Rs 18,000 rented flat in Vaishali..
    Atlast, The only point is take calculative decisions on your research and dont get chock down by unnecessary theories, i also made some 15 visits to CR, RNE, NE, Noida Sector 7X etc before finalising my deal 1 yr back..Some golden rules of Mr Warren Buffet I follow :)..cheers..
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Its Aug.11..when i made investment..:) not Aug.12
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the info..got the location via wikimapia as well...

I am thinking of approaching the builder directly and not in resale...

CommentQuote
  • guyz,
    which metro station is closest from CR? vaishali or noida city center?
    and how much do the non-sharing autos take from CR to these metro stations and vice versa?
    CommentQuote
  • Am not sure about city center fare .. but fare of Vaisahali metro on shared is Rs25 from ABES and non-shared is 150-200 Rs

I guess the same would be for city center tooo.. but haven't tried
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rahulgzb

Well, just sharing my personal example without mentioning a lot of pros and cons.. I invested in Gaur global village during Aug.12 when a Gaur Carnival was going on with a 1050 sqft flat all inclusive deal at 21 lacs, and the possesion will be given next month in nov.12..almost no such day gone by in last 3 months when i dont receive a call from a broker for a quote in the range of Rs 36 lacs to Rs 38 lacs
    so i need to understand from the bashers as how cud a appreciation of more than 70% in a 1 yr span was not a good decision for INVESTMENT..in other words min 1 lakh earning/month and goin on..:)

I fail to understand as per your quote even if i consider you bought the unit in August 11 (instead of August 12) for merely 21Lacs and till November 11(as per your quote in less than 3months) it went upto 36 to 38 Lacs (as u mentioned u were getting calls from brokers) ... kuch hazam nahi ho raha
    CommentQuote
  • Improvement in connectivity to cr

Saw the below post on CROMA

"Construction of missing link of road from Greater Noida to NH 24 has started. As many of you will be aware that approx. 500m of this road was pending due to land acquisition, which was cleared in 1st month by Akhilesh Govt.

Today due to heavy jam at Sahberi in evening, I returned back to Gaur Circle & used this road. From Gaur Circle went to NH24 and came to CR via ABES. It meets NH 24 near Siddarth Vihar cut. 1st stage of Road that is filling of earth is at completion stage. Car can be driven of this road.

Hopefully in coming 2-3 month this should be ready, once this road is ready a substantial amount of people from Ghaziabad using Sahberi road will get diverted on this road and bottleneck at Sahberi Pula will get reduced.

Lets hope for best."

From the above it appears that travelling to and from CR was an issue of the past!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jass_s
    I fail to understand as per your quote even if i consider you bought the unit in August 11 (instead of August 12) for merely 21Lacs and till November 11(as per your quote in less than 3months) it went upto 36 to 38 Lacs (as u mentioned u were getting calls from brokers) ... kuch hazam nahi ho raha

How can you digest buddy , you were the seller at that time isn't :) !!!
    CommentQuote

Boss you are reading too much between the lines......he said last 3 months that is sep,Aug ,july 2012.
    Also he has mentioned 70% return in 1 year span.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    Boss you are reading too much between the lines......he said last 3 months that is sep,Aug ,july 2012.
    Also he has mentioned 70% return in 1 year span.

Caution to CR lovers.. Jass is one who sold his supertech flat last year in losses and bought in Neharpur :)
    CommentQuote

You can simple google search Gaur Carnival offer in last year same time..it was advt in all newspaper, FM radio etc..all inclusive price was 21 lacs for Gaur global village Tower C and Tower D 1050 sqft price..even one of my frnd got to negotiate at 20 lacs, just 15days earlier to me.. today you will not get anything in below 36 lacs for reality..i am trying for one of my office collegue..but not yet been able to..what sort of digestion you are required Jass..:) Its simple mathmatics..No biology is required as such :D
    And trust the purpose of mentoning the actual cost/profit was to make people understand actual ground reality rather than making castles in the air.. I always used to keep myself out of active discussion in this thread..but thanks to all you frnz for dragging me out here:)
    CommentQuote
    You can simple google search Gaur Carnival offer in last year same time..it was advt in all newspaper, FM radio etc..all inclusive price was 21 lacs for Gaur global village Tower C and Tower D 1050 sqft price..even one of my frnd got to negotiate at 20 lacs, just 15days earlier to me.. today you will not get anything in below 36 lacs for reality..i am trying for one of my office collegue..but not yet been able to..what sort of digestion you are required Jass..:) Its simple mathmatics..No biology is required as such :D
    And trust the purpose of mentoning the actual cost/profit was to make people understand actual ground reality rather than making castles in the air.. I always used to keep myself out of active discussion in this thread..but thanks to all you frnz for dragging me out here:)

Rahul welcome Rahul :) .. beware this forum is very addictive :)
    CommentQuote

MERE BHAI ZARA DHYAN SE READ KARIYE HE SAID LAST THREE MONTHS FROM PRESENT DAY ..... i hope u got that buddy
    CommentQuote
    Its Aug.11..when i made investment..:) not Aug.12

Hi Rahul, I read ur comment and its good that u get a very good appreciation. As u searched the CR location extensively so can u tell me if thr is any availability for ready to move or near to posession home in CR for 1 or 2 bhk flats. What all inclusive price is going on right now. And which builder has the best projects in CR. Also overall how is the CR locality ? Pls let me know. Thanks
    CommentQuote