Originally posted by pdahyia View Post
    Dumping Ground confirm coming to CR ... beware buyers
    [I]Is it 100 percent confirmed?[/I]
    Thanks

Comment

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by cookie View Post
      [I]Is it 100 percent confirmed?[/I]
      Not 100% but nearly that, it seems GNN has started the work at the site ... It will be a big curse 4 CR

Comment

Originally posted by MANISH1982 View Post
        GNN has installed few boards on road coming from NH-24 going to dundehera that site work is progress. people at site told that levelling work is going on. purpose was also not told.

it means that construction of dumping ground is started in dundehera......... or GNN is constructing something else
        I also saw the same yesterday that one crain was busy in leveling the entire ground. We asked near by shop in sahberi village ,they told park is being developed here. Then someone I know personally asked GNN guys they also said park is beng developed. But I don't believe that.. need to check and confirm what is going on..

Comment

Originally posted by kalramohit View Post
          I also saw the same yesterday that one crain was busy in leveling the entire ground. We asked near by shop in sahberi village ,they told park is being developed here. Then someone I know personally asked GNN guys they also said park is beng developed. But I don't believe that.. need to check and confirm what is going on..
          Park hard to digest , GDA should provide basic minimum facilities first park doesnt make any logic at this point.

That area is notified area for dumping Ground , if I am not worng... It seems dumping ground work has started.

Real set back for CR public ..... feels sorry !

Comment

Mr. Dahiya - a new member and and immeditaly looking so active in every CR thread.. Very interesting. I have gone through all threads of CR and looks like he is the same guy .... Beware senior members...
            AT some place i read he is interested only in Nehar par. So why dont u try ur luck in Faridabad thread .. May be he is a property dealer and tryign to lure people for NeharPar

Comment

Whosoever he is But what he is saying is not false either.
              Its true GNN has started the leveling work on the proposed Dumping ground. Doesn't matter he is Xsingh or Ysingh untill he is sharing genuine Info.
              Better one should confirm that its really dumping ground in progress.
              Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by raghavsin View Post
                Mr. Dahiya - a new member and and immeditaly looking so active in every CR thread.. Very interesting. I have gone through all threads of CR and looks like he is the same guy .... Beware senior members...
                AT some place i read he is interested only in Nehar par. So why dont u try ur luck in Faridabad thread .. May be he is a property dealer and tryign to lure people for NeharPar

Let me clarify sir, I am not a property dealer or x,y,z, I am looking for investment in Ghaziabad from my basket of NCR. RNE/CR looks good for investment, IP etc are out of reach and for investment I guess not so good. I am looking for GN and Expressway also. Please go through that.

NP again is under developed with issues , investment is risk , more you can take more money is there, golden rule of investments.

You can talk to me if you wish, send message and we can discuss.

Comment

Its true GNN has started the leveling work on the proposed Dumping ground. Doesn't matter he is Xsingh or Ysingh untill he is sharing genuine Info.
                  Cookie Thanks sir

It seems people are more keen on bashing others, rather than focussing the issues of the area. Its sheer frustration, i guess , i can understand and let them throw it out.

But again If its dumping ground , the putting any single penny as investment in Crossings Republik is foolishness.
                  Last edited November 7 2011, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Cookie bhai its right to publish news but making inferences and then writing confirmed news that its dumping ground work is just same as how India media work.. ..
                    Just talked to some more folks and came to know that Builders and gnn agreed to make park there... May be some payment has reached to gnn. Another simple question is if its dumping ground work then I would expect Excavation rather then leveling...

Comment

Originally posted by kalramohit View Post
                      Cookie bhai its right to publish news but making inferences and then writing confirmed news that its dumping ground work is just same as how India media work.. ..
                      Just talked to some more folks and came to know that Builders and gnn agreed to make park there... May be some payment has reached to gnn. Another simple question is if its dumping ground work then I would expect Excavation rather then leveling...
                      How come they came up with park when that area is proposed for Dumping ground its High Court ruling. I hope Builders are not fooling people the way they did last time. I wish Dumping ground not be a reality but Buyers make sure before buying.
                      Thanks

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X