Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
Reply
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Prasun, i am eagerly waiting for your analysis.
    CommentQuote
  • i shall not analyse sir.. too naive to do that in real estate matters..i shall just present the facts so that visitors/members get to know the data.. it is upto the senior members and CR experts to analyse and advise:)
    give me 1-2 days .. due to my inexperience i have not asked a few important questions on my visit..so i shall call the guys there and then update and share my data sheet.
    CommentQuote
  • The following details and the data in the attached sheet are as per my observations and as per data gathered in discussions with the builder’s reps, at their respective CR sites.
    On distance & time taken: On 11.2.12 I went to CR from IP Extension by car, started at 4:30 pm. Time taken/distance Ghazipur crossing to Shipra Mall was 10 mins/5 kms, and from Shipra Mall to IOC petrol pump (from where you take the underpass and go to ABES college on the other side of the road) was 19 mins/8 kms. Total time taken/distance Ghazipur crossing to IOC petrol pump was thus 29 mins/13 kms. My return journey on 12.2.12 (started at 4:00 pm) from CR gate to Ghazipur crossing took me 55 mins, since I was caught in one of those dreaded jams on the highway. The traffic on the highway comprised of any and all types of vehicles that could travel on road, from cycles & thelewallas to the 16-tyre trucks. Almost all the crossings on NH-24 were NOT manned by police.
    On Carbon factory issue: firstly, though I could not measure it, I think that it has to be min. 1 km aerial distance from the place (beyond CR gate) where construction has started, say, the Divyansh site. Secondly, does the carbon factory actually emit carbon gas in the air, and if yes, what is the danger zone? I think societies like crossings infra should be min.3 kms from the factory. So much has been written about the ills of the carbon factory in this/other threads but I think no one of us is sure if it emits carbon in the air or just produces carbon and then supplies to buyers loaded in trucks/through pipelines. It could also be possible that it is an USER of carbon and not a producer. I observed minimal smoke coming out of the chimneys – pretty acceptable levels. I think we should check out the actual facts on the carbon emission/pollution issues before losing sleep over it.
    On DG issue: I did not visit the proposed site for the DG. From what I gather from info on the internet, the DG is virtually buried, and SC will in all probability pass judgements in favour of the CR residents. The general mood of 3-4 residents and all the builders’ reps I met during the visit was the same. CROMA, I was told, is a strong and active organization and consists of a few top HC & SC lawyers. CROMA has knowingly NOT become a part of the current SC petition so that in case Ansals & others lose the SC case, all will not be lost and CROMA can then file a petition at SC with the residents’ welfare/environment angle. What actually happens only time will tell.
    On CR roads & amenities: The road from CR gate to the construction sites remains bad, though there are signs that these will be attended to within 1-2 weeks. There were materials dumped alongside the road apparently for road renovation. An IGL gas station has been set up and a Police station building has also been set up besides the IGL gas station (both looked like functioning-ready). The Galleria shopping complex has started functioning. Mother Diary & Safal Vegetables have already opened their shops. There are medicine shops, restaurant, departmental store, doctors’ chambers, a few interior decorators and real estate agents’ shops. Seems like minimum requirements to sustain are met for residents. The commercial complex is also being built up and I think the main structure is complete. I also heard that some schools like DPS, Ryan etc have started plying their school buses to CR. One can hire private cars (Rs.5000/mth) or an auto rickshaw (Rs.3000/mth).
    I have prepared an excel file on the details about the flats. These details are typical of my requirements and may not help someone looking for 3-4 BHK flats. I had visited Saviour Iris and Mahagun Mascot too. I found Saviour costly and so did not spend much time. At Mahagun I was bombarded with so much data (irrelevant data too like intricate details about flats already sold!!) by the rep that I lost interest, but there are all types of flats available at Mahagun.
    PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO ATTACH THE FILE.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prasun
    The following details and the data in the attached sheet are as per my observations and as per data gathered in discussions with the builder’s reps, at their respective CR sites.
    On distance & time taken: On 11.2.12 I went to CR from IP Extension by car, started at 4:30 pm. Time taken/distance Ghazipur crossing to Shipra Mall was 10 mins/5 kms, and from Shipra Mall to IOC petrol pump (from where you take the underpass and go to ABES college on the other side of the road) was 19 mins/8 kms. Total time taken/distance Ghazipur crossing to IOC petrol pump was thus 29 mins/13 kms. My return journey on 12.2.12 (started at 4:00 pm) from CR gate to Ghazipur crossing took me 55 mins, since I was caught in one of those dreaded jams on the highway. The traffic on the highway comprised of any and all types of vehicles that could travel on road, from cycles & thelewallas to the 16-tyre trucks. Almost all the crossings on NH-24 were NOT manned by police.
    On Carbon factory issue: firstly, though I could not measure it, I think that it has to be min. 1 km aerial distance from the place (beyond CR gate) where construction has started, say, the Divyansh site. Secondly, does the carbon factory actually emit carbon gas in the air, and if yes, what is the danger zone? I think societies like crossings infra should be min.3 kms from the factory. So much has been written about the ills of the carbon factory in this/other threads but I think no one of us is sure if it emits carbon in the air or just produces carbon and then supplies to buyers loaded in trucks/through pipelines. It could also be possible that it is an USER of carbon and not a producer. I observed minimal smoke coming out of the chimneys – pretty acceptable levels. I think we should check out the actual facts on the carbon emission/pollution issues before losing sleep over it.
    On DG issue: I did not visit the proposed site for the DG. From what I gather from info on the internet, the DG is virtually buried, and SC will in all probability pass judgements in favour of the CR residents. The general mood of 3-4 residents and all the builders’ reps I met during the visit was the same. CROMA, I was told, is a strong and active organization and consists of a few top HC & SC lawyers. CROMA has knowingly NOT become a part of the current SC petition so that in case Ansals & others lose the SC case, all will not be lost and CROMA can then file a petition at SC with the residents’ welfare/environment angle. What actually happens only time will tell.
    On CR roads & amenities: The road from CR gate to the construction sites remains bad, though there are signs that these will be attended to within 1-2 weeks. There were materials dumped alongside the road apparently for road renovation. An IGL gas station has been set up and a Police station building has also been set up besides the IGL gas station (both looked like functioning-ready). The Galleria shopping complex has started functioning. Mother Diary & Safal Vegetables have already opened their shops. There are medicine shops, restaurant, departmental store, doctors’ chambers, a few interior decorators and real estate agents’ shops. Seems like minimum requirements to sustain are met for residents. The commercial complex is also being built up and I think the main structure is complete. I also heard that some schools like DPS, Ryan etc have started plying their school buses to CR. One can hire private cars (Rs.5000/mth) or an auto rickshaw (Rs.3000/mth).
    I have prepared an excel file on the details about the flats. These details are typical of my requirements and may not help someone looking for 3-4 BHK flats. I had visited Saviour Iris and Mahagun Mascot too. I found Saviour costly and so did not spend much time. At Mahagun I was bombarded with so much data (irrelevant data too like intricate details about flats already sold!!) by the rep that I lost interest, but there are all types of flats available at Mahagun.
    PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO ATTACH THE FILE.


    Not sure how to add attachment. Please post your rates date in message part itself.
    CommentQuote
  • Gaur "Global Village":Area in sq ft:1050+95 sq ft lawn (Maharaja-IV); Block/Tower details: D Tower; Tower height - G+21; Flat/Floor=8; Lifts=3; Lift/Flat=0.17; Availability=Ground floor only (only 1 available); Possession(months)5; Price/sq ft=2650; Parking charges=250000; IFMS=25/sq ft; Elec.Meter=no; PLC=no; Any other charges=No; Remark-DP Plan only
    CommentQuote
  • Panchsheel "Wellington": Area in sq ft=1260 (MIG-I); Block/Tower details=Block 5 & 6; Tower height=G+24; Flat/Floor=8; Lifts=3; Lift/Flat=0.015; Availability=17th floor upwards; Possession(months)=12; Price/sq ft=2350'; Parking charges=included in above price; IFMS=20000; Elec.Meter=data not available; PLC=Park/Road facing-Rs.25/sq ft; Any other charges=No; Remark=DP Plan only
    CommentQuote
  • Arihant "Ambience": Area in sq ft=1260; Block/Tower details=Sapphire Tower; Tower height=G+17; Flat/Floor=4; Lifts=2; Lift/Flat=0.028; Availability=13flr onwards, & Ground Flr (1 flat avail); Possession(months)=RTM immediately; Price/sq ft=2600; Parking charges=included in above price; IFMS=25/sq ft; Elec.Meter=10000/KW; PLC=park facing=Rs.50/sq ft, Ground flr=Rs.150/sq ft; Any other charges=2yrs AMC-Rs.56703, 5 KVA-Rs.55150, Iron gate-Rs.6500; Remark=DP Plan only
    CommentQuote
  • Assotech "The Nest": Area in sq ft=1050 & 1285; Block/Tower details=D & E Towers; Tower height=G+24; Flat/Floor=6; Lifts=2; Lift/Flat=0.013; Availability=20th Floor upwards & 17th Floor upwards, respectively; Possession(months)=10 months; Price/sq ft=2500; Parking charges=included in above price; IFMS=included in above price; Elec.Meter=12000; PLC=no; Any other charges=no; Remark=DP Plan only
    CommentQuote
  • Paramount "Mapple": -- Area in sq ft=1050; Block/Tower details=Orchid Tower; Tower height=G+24 (current sanction upto 20th flr); Flat/Floor=12; Lifts=6; Lift/Flat=0.02; Availability=22 nd flr upwards; Possession(months)=8-9 months; Price/sq ft=2575; Parking charges=included in above price; IFMS=included in above price; Elec.Meter=10000/KW; PLC=no; Any other charges=no; Remark=Flexi/CLP/DP plans available
    CommentQuote
  • so Crossing Republic is also not as cheap as 1 year before !!!!

    Thanks for good real information about Crossing Republic by prasun, and with above data it is also clear then now Crossing is not as cheap as 1 year before, ~20% price appreciation clearly shown in the listed above rates.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    Thanks for good real information about Crossing Republic by prasun, and with above data it is also clear then now Crossing is not as cheap as 1 year before, ~20% price appreciation clearly shown in the listed above rates.


    Yes seems price has started moving north :) .. Any comments on quality of the construction.. which one is the best among the listed ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kalramohit
    Yes seems price has started moving north :) .. Any comments on quality of the construction.. which one is the best among the listed ?


    Bhai Crossing mai Saare Branded Builders Hai..... Quality ki koi problem nahi hai Crossing Flats mai..... If anyone like the location of Crossing then purchase there and live happy life..... All depends upon personal choice..... Rest assured of quality in CR Societies Flats...
    CommentQuote
  • saurabh ji .. after you & i had an interaction in the 'nobody booked in divyansh pratham-why' thread, i think i am going to go to RNE and have a serious look there .. due to lack of schools i cant take anything in CR..
    CommentQuote
  • Can not agree Saurabh Ji. I am staying in rented flat in Crossing Infra. Quality on construction is not good if not pathetic.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashishmahesh
    Can not agree Saurabh Ji. I am staying in rented flat in Crossing Infra. Quality on construction is not good if not pathetic.


    What Issue... actually my knowing person has only in Gaur , Paramont of CROSSING and see quality is fine... never go to Crossing Infra..... but from outside looks fine..... BTW I think in quality Assotech should be BEST in Crossing due to good reputation...
    CommentQuote