Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by saurabh1980
    Hi Rahul, I read ur comment and its good that u get a very good appreciation. As u searched the CR location extensively so can u tell me if thr is any availability for ready to move or near to posession home in CR for 1 or 2 bhk flats. What all inclusive price is going on right now. And which builder has the best projects in CR. Also overall how is the CR locality ? Pls let me know. Thanks

Hi Saurabh.as far as I know their is no 1BHK option in entire CR..i also visited CR after some 3-4 months gap for clearing the formalities of possession letter/registry..hence not have in depth analysis of current rates..however as required by one of my frnd, i checked for gaur flat of my size, but only resale option was available..that also just 2 sellers were told to me demanding 38lacs..My frnd gave the last quote as 35 lacs, but since last sunday no call is recd at his end..
    As far as the best is concern..i am living in Gaur's flat in vaishali, hence have some sense of comfort with this builder but as far as i know Assotech has done some wonderful work in thier IP society, Assotech Windsor with a very good club and other facilities..check all other builders as Mahagun, Ajnara, Prateek, paramount etc.. My criteria of best is the word of mouth communication/experiance of residents living in this builders existing flats/socities may be at some other location..the DNA remains the same though :)
    CommentQuote
  • Guys.. I cant deny this.. no doubt, CR happened to be best investment for an end user like me. Booked in Mar 11. Gr floor, park facing, corner flat. Rate : U all know prices prevailing at that time ;)

This Oct 4, is first b'day of my flat.. A joyfull year living in my own home has passed away. Day by day.. more beautiful living experience, what else u need?

Review: All positive, After being in Dwarka,Delhi ... never missed anything here.
    Thanks 2 God 4 creating a situation, that compelled me to book my on home in CR. Just hope and pray for death of DG Menace in black n white.

Originally Posted by abhay87
    MERE BHAI ZARA DHYAN SE READ KARIYE HE SAID LAST THREE MONTHS FROM PRESENT DAY ..... i hope u got that buddy
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gm_dwivedi
    Guys.. I cant deny this.. no doubt, CR happened to be best investment for an end user like me. Booked in Mar 11. Gr floor, park facing, corner flat. Rate : U all know prices prevailing at that time ;)

This Oct 4, is first b'day of my flat.. A joyfull year living in my own home has passed away. Day by day.. more beautiful living experience, what else u need?

Review: All positive, After being in Dwarka,Delhi ... never missed anything here.
    Thanks 2 God 4 creating a situation, that compelled me to book my on home in CR. Just hope and pray for death of DG Menace in black n white.

Sir as you must be know good news is road connectivity b/w gaur circle to NH24 coming to shape and this will reduce traffic pressure on shaberi drastically..
    CommentQuote
  • What is the status of IGL Gas Pipe Line in CR, whether it has come or yet to come. if it has come to some societies when expected in main crossings.
    CommentQuote
  • this is operational in few towers of Symphony as per my knowledge..
    CommentQuote
  • Friends,
    whats the current RTM rate in CR for a 2 bhk. please reply.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I'm planning to buy flat in Crossing but only fear about Dumping ground, can anybody please let me know updated status about DG.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • 2 BHK available in 1000~1300 SQFT Ranges between 35 to 42 Lacs depending on society, location & floor No.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by atullohiya
    Hi,

I'm planning to buy flat in Crossing but only fear about Dumping ground, can anybody please let me know updated status about DG.

Thanks

last hearing was on September 17 in SC. case adjourned for 6 weeks. please visit croma.org.in for full updates. we are not hiding anything.
    CommentQuote
    Hi,

Thanks

Update is matter is in supream court and next hearing is somewhere near early November.. we don't know if we get relief by then or not or we need to wait next hearing.. but so far on ground no work has been done by GNN . Altough newspaper clips always flashing that DG will be ready to use by year end.

You are in catch 22 situation I know if you buy now then you may face DG coming to CR but if you don't buy now then prices will shoot if DG issue gets resolve. And solution of this to go for socities like saviour, Ajanara , Gaur and Mahagun which are at a good distance of dumping ground and you will never have any problem.
    CommentQuote
  • I hope that DG will never come in CR due to the following reasons:

1. Multiple clearances
    2. A good number of families already moved in.
    3. NE new project will be effected if it comes; so builders lobby factor.
    4. Vote Bank issue.
    5. Moreover at last residents & local villagers will not allow "by any means" to become it a reality.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LeoRahul
    Update is matter is in supream court and next hearing is somewhere near early November.. we don't know if we get relief by then or not or we need to wait next hearing.. but so far on ground no work has been done by GNN . Altough newspaper clips always flashing that DG will be ready to use by year end.

You are in catch 22 situation I know if you buy now then you may face DG coming to CR but if you don't buy now then prices will shoot if DG issue gets resolve. And solution of this to go for socities like saviour, Ajanara , Gaur and Mahagun which are at a good distance of dumping ground and you will never have any problem.

What about main crossing and Laboni proview as these project are back.
    CommentQuote
    What about main crossing and Laboni proview as these project are back.

suggest you to visit and pick what you want .. if price is not a contraint then you can get very good flat of your choice.
    CommentQuote
  • Had called paramount symphony guys .........no option in RTM flats...apart from topmost floor.............3300 psf all incl...........apart from this in mapple tower ground floor 1120 sqft @3500 psf...and above floors only 1465 sq ft @3300 psf...........what to do guys pls suggest....

Are these figures quoted true and all the inventory is finished??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ShubhInvest
    Had called paramount symphony guys .........no option in RTM flats...apart from topmost floor.............3300 psf all incl...........apart from this in mapple tower ground floor 1120 sqft @3500 psf...and above floors only 1465 sq ft @3300 psf...........what to do guys pls suggest....

Are these figures quoted true and all the inventory is finished??

Check by visiting in person and see for how many towers posession is given , you should get options in UC towers. Try in resale also.
    CommentQuote