Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by LeoRahul
    Check by visiting in person and see for how many towers posession is given , you should get options in UC towers. Try in resale also.

out of india now,wld be visiting in oct end.......can u pls help to advise about the real facts..is the rate right ?availabilty in RTM in resale? Is resale a safe deal? and Heard mapple is not GDA approved?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ShubhInvest
    out of india now,wld be visiting in oct end.......can u pls help to advise about the real facts..is the rate right ?availabilty in RTM in resale? Is resale a safe deal? and Heard mapple is not GDA approved?

ShubhInvest, I don't think any Builder would be having fresh flats to sell except for a few top floors. I would suggest you to contact through broker and buy a flat on resale. Many a times even the resale flats are cheaper than the fresh ones once you include every single penny they charge from you. To some extent resale is safe as most of the flats now are RTM which means mostly registered unless there is a person's approach problem.

Buying a property right away is the right option. I remember when I first visited CR in May this year the prices were falling between Rs. 2200 to Rs. 2600 and by the time I made up my mind it crossed Rs. 3000 and today on Oct 1st I heard a flat next to mine was sold at 43L (1270 sq ft.) in main Crossings.

Regarding choosing a Broker, first you need to select the builder and in the same Builder's property I am sure you'll find a broker too; the broker being in that area would provide you most recent information. Similarily you may pick up your Broker in other projects that interest you and after all pros and cons you may come up to a conclusion.
    CommentQuote
  • *post office at crossings republik*

<---- As read on CR yahoo group digest---->

Dear Residents *

*POST OFFICE AT CROSSINGS REPUBLIK*

- CROMA team is following up for availability of Post Office Crossings
    Republik with Head Post Office, Ghaziabad since long. As advised CROMA has
    applied application for availability of Post Office at Supt. Post Office at
    Raj Nagar in April 2012 and prior thereto also. Thereafter CROMA team
    follow up and met the Head Postmaster, Ghaziabad Mr. R. K. Srivastava many
    times. On last visit in August, it was confirmed that the request to open a
    Post Office at Crossings Republik has already been sent to Lucknow Regional
    Post Office and the instruction letter to open a Post Office Crossings
    Republik has already been granted. This is a very applauding news for the
    residents of Crossings Republik to have Post Office inside the compound of
    township. However the department conveyed that Crossings Republik being a
    private township has the problem for land site and building availability
    currently. He suggested that the Crossings Management needs to provide a
    location with land and building for office place where this Post Office
    shall be operated.

- Further on our follow ups with the department, Mr. R K Srivastava,
    Head Post Mater-Ghaziabad given assurance that in case, if possible, CROMA
    would arrange a meeting with CIPL management, he assured that he will
    attend a meeting between Crossings Management (CIPL) and CROMA to open a
    POST OFFICE inside the township so that a full-fledged Post Office can be
    open and operate smoothly within the township.

- After rigorous follow up with Post Office Department and CIPL
    management on the subject detailed meeting regarding land and building
    availability with Crossings Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd i.e.(CIPL) was
    conducted and the subject issue was discussed on 15.09.2012 i.e. last
    Saturday wherein a team of four from Post Office Department attended the
    meeting with a person designated from CIPL Management, Mr. S C Sharma,
    VP-Civil & Contract alongwith CROMA team members. During the discussion
    various parameters for Importance and Requirement of Post Office on urgent
    basis, Land and Building availability, Design and Structure, Mode of
    Functioning and Approval thereof from CIPL management was discussed in
    detail. Meeting ended with the understanding that CIPL person Mr. S C
    Sharma will provide Minutes of Meeting with update from CIPL Directors with
    confirmation on agreement terms for availability of land and building for
    the purposes.

- As soon as CIPL confirm availability of suitable site for land
    confirmation and construction of building thereupon the process will start
    for next move by the Post Office Department. CROMA will update about the
    next progress/update, if any on this front very soon.

CROMA already had submitted charter of demand to CIPL related to many other
    pending infrastructural issues and will keep post update on development of
    such issues time to time. As always, CROMA executive body will keep all the
    residents update about the state of development of infrastructure about the
    future developments to all the residents from time to time on its website
    i.e.www.croma. org.in and yahoo group mail id's.

Look forward your suggestions/ inputs on the development issues.

*Thank You*

*Warm regards*

*Akhil P. Chhabra-*

*General Secretary -CROMA*

*Crossings Republik Flats Owners Association (CROMA) *

*www.croma.org. in* <http://www.croma. org.in/>. org.in/>
    CommentQuote
  • Till date this is the best moment of CR.

Hope future would be still more flamboyant.
    CommentQuote
  • you are right bro, last sunday i found thousands of brokers their and selling flats like selling samosa and khachori .... no builder have any flat in lower or middle floor, offering top floors only... i gone through many sites, cant found accurate rate price and size and other important details, can anyone suggest me best crossing republik project for residential purpose .... my main concern is price.. i found few information here exxcept price ... Group Buying Deals, Online Property Auction, New Project Launch, Resale Property

Originally Posted by welcomeumesh
    ShubhInvest, I don't think any Builder would be having fresh flats to sell except for a few top floors. I would suggest you to contact through broker and buy a flat on resale. Many a times even the resale flats are cheaper than the fresh ones once you include every single penny they charge from you. To some extent resale is safe as most of the flats now are RTM which means mostly registered unless there is a person's approach problem.

Buying a property right away is the right option. I remember when I first visited CR in May this year the prices were falling between Rs. 2200 to Rs. 2600 and by the time I made up my mind it crossed Rs. 3000 and today on Oct 1st I heard a flat next to mine was sold at 43L (1270 sq ft.) in main Crossings.

Regarding choosing a Broker, first you need to select the builder and in the same Builder's property I am sure you'll find a broker too; the broker being in that area would provide you most recent information. Similarily you may pick up your Broker in other projects that interest you and after all pros and cons you may come up to a conclusion.
    CommentQuote
  • Posting the NE related infor in this thread sicne its important for CR also..I have seen the Tented brokers are no more appearing on NE round about...any specific reason..is anybody aware about that?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jainanurag
    Posting the NE related infor in this thread sicne its important for CR also..I have seen the Tented brokers are no more appearing on NE round about...any specific reason..is anybody aware about that?

Yes Greater Noida authority asked them to move away from circle and they are sitting near to Homes 121.
    CommentQuote
  • Pasted from Ghaziabad Thread relevant for Crossing also:

Originally Posted by fritolay_ps
    एनएच 24 के चौड़ीकरण पर अखिलेश गंभीर

गाजियाबाद : गाजियाबाद जिले में एनएच (राष्ट्रीय राजमार्ग) 24 पर जाम की समस्या एवं केंद्र सरकार द्वारा मार्ग को चार से छह लेन नहीं करने के मुद्दे पर अब मुख्यमंत्री अखिलेश यादव ने भी नाराजगी व्यक्त की है। उन्होंने भूतल परिवहन मंत्री सीपी जोशी को पत्र लिखकर कहा है कि यदि केंद्र सरकार सड़क को चौड़ा नहीं कर सके तो राज्य सरकार को सौंप दे। राज्य सरकार अपने श्रोत से चौड़ीकरण करवा लेगी। एनएच 24 व 58 पर जाम की समस्या के मुद्दे पर भाजपा के पूर्व राष्ट्रीय अध्यक्ष एवं स्थानीय सांसद राजनाथ सिंह पहले से ही केंद्र सरकार के विरोध में मुखर हैं। गाजियाबाद विकास प्राधिकरण (जीडीए) के अध्यक्ष एवं उपाध्यक्ष संतोष कुमार यादव ने पत्र लिखे जाने की पुष्टि की है। उन्होंने इस समस्या के जल्द निदान की उम्मीद जताई है। समस्या का समाधान नहीं होने पर मुख्यमंत्री अखिलेश यादव भी मैदान में आ गए हैं। मुख्यमंत्री ने एनएच 24 के यूपी गेट से डासना तक के भाग को चौड़ा करने को लेकर भूतल परिवहन मंत्रालय के पूर्व के पत्रों का हवाला देते हुए भूतल परिवहन मंत्री सीपी जोशी को पत्र लिखकर कहा है कि इस मार्ग को चार से छह लेन करने को लेकर 25 अक्टूबर 2010 को 128.04 करोड़ रुपये का बजट स्वीकृत किया गया था। इसके लिए निविदा आमंत्रित किए गए थे तथा बिजली के खंभे एवं पेड़ों को शिफ्ट करने के लिए 17.94 करोड़ रुपये का भुगतान भी कर दिया गया था। मुख्यमंत्री ने 25 मई 2011 को सचिव सड़क परिवहन एवं राजमार्ग मंत्रालय की अध्यक्षता में हुई बैठक का हवाला देते हुए कहा है कि इस बैठक में कहा गया था कि एनएच 24 दिल्ली-मेरठ एक्सप्रेस वे का हिस्सा है और आमंत्रित निविदा को निरस्त कर दिया गया है। मुख्यमंत्री ने पत्र में कहा है कि यूपी गेट से डासना तक के भाग में इंदिरापुरम, वैशाली, वसुंधरा, विजयनगर, कौशांबी, शिप्रा सनसिटी एवं नोएडा स्थित हैं। इस मार्ग पर प्रतिदिन औसतन एक लाख वाहन गुजरते हैं। सड़क चार लेन होने के कारण लोगों को प्रतिदिन जाम का सामना करना पड़ता है। इसलिए इस मार्ग को छह लेन करने की आवश्यकता है।

Dainik Jagran
    CommentQuote
  • Good News for CR: Southern sweet was doing good in Galleria Market, one more sweet shop opened recently in Panchsheel Welcome Bazar "Brijwasi Sweets"....yippie. Seen one new departmental store in Paramount Symphony market....cool. Day by day seeing devlopement...CR is shining.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Someone told me that a part of "Pepli Live" was also shot in CR. Can any one confirm?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MOHIT KUMAR
    Someone told me that a part of "Pepli Live" was also shot in CR. Can any one confirm?

Yes the last scene of movie after Natha goes missing ..... the video is available on you tube ..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by varunprasher
    you are right bro, last sunday i found thousands of brokers their and selling flats like selling samosa and khachori .... no builder have any flat in lower or middle floor, offering top floors only... i gone through many sites, cant found accurate rate price and size and other important details, can anyone suggest me best crossing republik project for residential purpose .... my main concern is price.. i found few information here exxcept price ... Group Buying Deals, Online Property Auction, New Project Launch, Resale Property

All projects are fine in CR. You need to decide what do you want RTM or still have time to buy. For RTM you have various sellers & brokers available at the property and also on portals namely , .com, etc. If price is your major concern at the moment I would recommend to you to choose a project which can give you possession at the earliest. Upcoming and on-going projects are much cheaper than RTM projects.
    CommentQuote
  • One thing that I have noticed from the rising prices in CR is that prices of RE rise due to limited supply of development. Land could be in ample or limited supply like in NE, but it is development which is scarce in NE.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MOHIT KUMAR
    One thing that I have noticed from the rising prices in CR is that prices of RE rise due to limited supply of development. Land could be in ample or limited supply like in NE, but it is development which is scarce in NE.

yeah mohit , now builders are doing slow development with their's existing project because they are waiting of widening of NH-24, once widening of NH 24 will started at big level , they can increase the price more and they want to launch 2nd phase of CR around 4500 psf.

;)
    CommentQuote