Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Moneybhai
    yeah mohit , now builders are doing slow development with their's existing project because they are waiting of widening of NH-24, once widening of NH 24 will started at big level , they can increase the price more and they want to launch 2nd phase of CR around 4500 psf.

;)

May be correct.
    CommentQuote
  • should i try this broker ??? and group buying really works ??? : Group Buying Deals, Online Property Auction, New Project Launch, Resale Property

Originally Posted by welcomeumesh
    All projects are fine in CR. You need to decide what do you want RTM or still have time to buy. For RTM you have various sellers & brokers available at the property and also on portals namely , .com, etc. If price is your major concern at the moment I would recommend to you to choose a project which can give you possession at the earliest. Upcoming and on-going projects are much cheaper than RTM projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Can somebody give me any recommendation on Arocon Golf Ville / Gold Coast Crossing Republik? They seem to have options right next to the golf course
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by varunprasher
    should i try this broker ??? and group buying really works ??? : Group Buying Deals, Online Property Auction, New Project Launch, Resale Property

Hi, You didn't mention if it's a fresh property or on re-sale. If it's a fresh property you need to take help of builders else based on the project you can find broker locally. Like if you want to buy in Mahagun you'll find someone inside Mahagun project and similarly if you wish to buy in Main Crossings you may find brokers inside that. These brokers have the latest information. Also, if you choose a broker who is far away from the project you like I am sure he will not have direct connection and in between there will be a chain of brokers involved. Therefore choose a broker locally at the project I am sure you'll find many. For fresh property you may approach investor clinik.
    CommentQuote
  • Can any one list the ready to move projects in CR with their approx rate psf
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chauhands25
    you can see aman

Who is aman? Your son......ye beta kaha se aa Gaya dost....;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Amit Dang
    Who is aman? Your son......ye beta kaha se aa Gaya dost....;)

Have seen some to have mistaken Aman to be a part of NE but never for CR in the past. Looks like posted in haste.
    CommentQuote
  • try yourself.... khud try karo or result try karo or yeha post karo :bab (59):

Originally Posted by varunprasher
    should i try this broker ??? and group buying really works ??? : Group Buying Deals, Online Property Auction, New Project Launch, Resale Property
    CommentQuote
  • GDA Approval issue

Any updates on the GDA approval issue? Has work started in any of the projects? Is there any official information regarding the actual issue and the time it will take to get the issue resolved?
    CommentQuote
  • does anyone know if airtel broadband is there in cr?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mitrashankar
    does anyone know if airtel broadband is there in cr?

I think someone asked this on Yahoo group for CR. As per the response, it might not be available

Yahoo! Groups
    CommentQuote
  • ya, even i want to know if there is any broadband service avaliable in CR? especially, bsnl or airtel.

Originally Posted by mitrashankar
    does anyone know if airtel broadband is there in cr?
    CommentQuote
  • bina internet ke life is boring for me. :)

Originally Posted by piku123
    ya, even i want to know if there is any broadband service avaliable in CR? especially, bsnl or airtel.
    CommentQuote
  • Which Project has GDA approval issue? read the thread and came to know Symphony has GDA approval issue in mapple tower and same is with assotech F and G tower...can u pls advise which all projects have such issue............as I plan to buy a 2bhk study in CR by this monthend.......thanks

Originally Posted by nbhanawat
    Any updates on the GDA approval issue? Has work started in any of the projects? Is there any official information regarding the actual issue and the time it will take to get the issue resolved?
    CommentQuote
  • Only Photon+ works best in CR.

Only fixed line is TTTL. Airtel is not present. BSNL is coming soon since last 4 months.

Originally Posted by piku123
    ya, even i want to know if there is any broadband service avaliable in CR? especially, bsnl or airtel.
    CommentQuote