Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I dont thik this jaipuria and Indirapuram Jaipuria are same. Please make sure first.

Originally Posted by hb_78
    Visit jaipuria greens in Indirapuram you will get the answer.....

All I know is that Jaipuria progress is too slow. Hardly any labor is visible. jaipuria is not a very good construction, at the same time Panchsheel is also not to good. Reputation wise, I dont know jaipuria, might be good, might be too bad, this jaipuria is totally new guy. For Panchsheel, people have reported many complaints in past.
    Diwali looks too soon for Jaipurai. No idea for Panchsheel.
    The whole game today is of price in Crosssing. Check other builders too.

Today morning, Most builders have shot price by 300 Rs. Most have displayed the price to 3500.

Originally Posted by jags123
    1) How is the reputation of this builder in terms of construction quality and timely possession?
    2) the people who booked in these flats -->are they recieving penalty cheques from builder?
    3) When they will have electricity and water facility?Jaipurua officials are telling by Diwali->They will have possession .Already 35 people have registered flats but nobody is living currently because of water and electricity non availability.
    4)Has anybody purchased in Jaipuria in crossing ?->Those members can advise
    5) Jaipuria 5 th floor (1260 sqft -35.25 L ALL INCLUSIVE) or panchsheel 3rd floor (1095 sqft;34L all inclusive) -which is better deal ?both are resale deals.
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone has idea about rates in resale, I want to sale off my 1400 sq flat with golf course facing...
    CommentQuote
  • condition of traffic on sahberi pulia is worsening day by day. now residents of CR should do something for this.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANISH1982
    condition of traffic on sahberi pulia is worsening day by day. now residents of CR should do something for this.

As you know it is not because of CR but because of whole of Ghaziabad that situation is this..Best is start using NH-24. With Vijaynagar to Noida extension road about to be completed situation will surely improve...
    CommentQuote
  • My Airtel and Vodafone works satisfactorily within Crossing.

Originally Posted by piku123
    which service provider's signals are strong in CR? is there any tower in CR?
    i found that vodafone signals are weak.
    CommentQuote
  • Approx 150 after hard negotiation.

how much do these private autowalas charge from CR to noida city center metro station?
    CommentQuote
  • I think no.. at least not from Crossing end.

Originally Posted by MANISH1982
    road construction work from crossing republic to noida extension gol chakkar have been started?
    CommentQuote
  • In a bracket of 3000-3400 depending on the floor, PLC etc.

Originally Posted by raghavsin
    Anyone has idea about rates in resale, I want to sale off my 1400 sq flat with golf course facing...
    CommentQuote
  • this is really sad. CR ka kya hoga aane wale time mein!! :(

i think builders or authority should construct a road behind main cr to connect to gaur city which is very close to it. that will be v good for CR residents. others can use shaberi road.

Originally Posted by MANISH1982
    condition of traffic on sahberi pulia is worsening day by day. now residents of CR should do something for this.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piku123
    how much do these private autowalas charge from CR to noida city center metro station?

may be 100
    CommentQuote
  • Not sure why people complain about shahberi road jams.
    I have been spending whole day in CR for last 1 week. Between 11 Am to 5:30 PM, there was no jam, no congestion what so ever, you could easily drive at 10-20 KMph speed and cross the pulia in 20-30 seconds.

It is only at peak time when some idiot goes into wrong lane and there is a JAM. Condition of the Shahberi road is much better then what I pictured after reading on the forum/emails.
    During day time, there is nill traffic. I have not see the condition at 7-8PM. It may be worse. Comment please.

this is really sad. CR ka kya hoga aane wale time mein!! :(

i think builders or authority should construct a road behind main cr to connect to gaur city which is very close to it. that will be v good for CR residents. others can use shaberi road.
    CommentQuote
  • yes sir. almost no or less traffic in non-peak hrs.
    but life becomes hell in peak hrs. aapne sahi kaha. kuch idiots, especially auto walas (jo bahut shaane hote hote hein :)), and bike wale, aur kuch pade likhe gawaar, jo single lane mein nahn chalte hein. and make others cry for help on that narrow shaberi road. :D

Originally Posted by jeetcp
    Not sure why people complain about shahberi road jams.
    I have been spending whole day in CR for last 1 week. Between 11 Am to 5:30 PM, there was no jam, no congestion what so ever, you could easily drive at 10-20 KMph speed and cross the pulia in 20-30 seconds.

It is only at peak time when some idiot goes into wrong lane and there is a JAM. Condition of the Shahberi road is much better then what I pictured after reading on the forum/emails.
    During day time, there is nill traffic. I have not see the condition at 7-8PM. It may be worse. Comment please.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

has anyone information about the status of Gold Coast , Arocon Golf Ville and Diyansh Fabio Project of Crossing republik?

Please share..........
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gm_dwivedi
    My Airtel and Vodafone works satisfactorily within Crossing.

From Yesterday 10:00 AM the signals of vodafone are perfect. Even i noticed that the phone is working in basement also. from last few weeks there were almost no signals and we were roaming in balconies to listen calls.Enjoy...i guess there is some arrangement done by Voda dont know the reason.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gm_dwivedi
    Approx 150 after hard negotiation.

From City Center to Crossing the rate is Rs 100/- to 120/- and even sometimes you may get a deal of Rs. 80/- also considering the pakka road all the way ....earlier there were muddy roads and no auto was was interested to ferry pessangers..but situation improved. Dont know if they charge any exorbitant amount during peak hours.
    CommentQuote