Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by jeetcp
    Not sure why people complain about shahberi road jams.
    I have been spending whole day in CR for last 1 week. Between 11 Am to 5:30 PM, there was no jam, no congestion what so ever, you could easily drive at 10-20 KMph speed and cross the pulia in 20-30 seconds.

It is only at peak time when some idiot goes into wrong lane and there is a JAM. Condition of the Shahberi road is much better then what I pictured after reading on the forum/emails.
    During day time, there is nill traffic. I have not see the condition at 7-8PM. It may be worse. Comment please.

Agreed with Jeet, due to peak hour loag traffic lines i start my day at 7.50 AM and reaches sector 125 by 8.20 AM -exactly 30-35 minutes with a speed between 40-70. I starts back from Sector 125 to Crossing between 5.30- 6.00 and reaches by -6.15-6.45 Max. But yes if you drive between peak hours it may take long hours just because of people running in hurry and breaking all basic rules...i have seen if people drive in decipline the trun around time to corss the pulia even in peak hours is impressive.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piku123
    yes sir. almost no or less traffic in non-peak hrs.
    but life becomes hell in peak hrs. aapne sahi kaha. kuch idiots, especially auto walas (jo bahut shaane hote hote hein :)), and bike wale, aur kuch pade likhe gawaar, jo single lane mein nahn chalte hein. and make others cry for help on that narrow shaberi road. :D

Why these people dont leave home 10/15 minutes early? For safety of themselves and others?
    CommentQuote
  • haan bhaisaab. lekin kya kare. hindustan mein pade likhe gawaron ki kami nahn he. anpad gawar to waise bhi bahut he india mein.

in my daily routine i barely break any signal. staying in noida for last 6 yrs. noida mein bhi yahi haal he. in peak hrs the raods are just choked. upar se traffic lights don't work 80% of the time.

Originally Posted by Jainanurag
    Agreed with Jeet, due to peak hour loag traffic lines i start my day at 7.50 AM and reaches sector 125 by 8.20 AM -exactly 30-35 minutes with a speed between 40-70. I starts back from Sector 125 to Crossing between 5.30- 6.00 and reaches by -6.15-6.45 Max. But yes if you drive between peak hours it may take long hours just because of people running in hurry and breaking all basic rules...i have seen if people drive in decipline the trun around time to corss the pulia even in peak hours is impressive.
    CommentQuote
  • good that vodafone signals have improved. but somehow i find a problem in my handset. when im in lift vodafone signals are almost zero. but when i come out of lift my handset doesn't pick signals and i hav to restart it everytime. :)

Originally Posted by Jainanurag
    From Yesterday 10:00 AM the signals of vodafone are perfect. Even i noticed that the phone is working in basement also. from last few weeks there were almost no signals and we were roaming in balconies to listen calls.Enjoy...i guess there is some arrangement done by Voda dont know the reason.
    CommentQuote
  • saurbh bhai posted a news in other thread that ABES underpass is now operatonal. is that true?
    it will surely benefit CR residents.
    CommentQuote
  • I think that this forum is not able to inform people on other projects like
    1) Sam Residency
    2) Dreamland
    3) Skytech
    4) Exotica
    5) Sam Palatial
    6) Jaipuria
    7) Proview Laboni.

Nothing is known about their current rates & availability in resale as well as original.

I have seen lots of activities in all these Projects. Most of them look complete. Please share details of these projects. I myself would update on few projects after this weekend.
    CommentQuote
  • On lighter side please vote on which among is the best joint in terms of food:

1] La cuisine
    2] Bawarchi
    3] Handi Chaddeyan di
    4] Grill
    5] Kings of Punjab
    CommentQuote
    Originally Posted by mukul20
    I think that this forum is not able to inform people on other projects like
    1) Sam Residency
    can go for it. inventory in fresh only avaiable on top floors.
    2) Dreamland
    avoid this. constuction quality bad and progress too slow. 2bhk tower is at backside so no sunlight.
    3) Skytech
    dont know much. but i didn't like it. :)
    4) Exotica
    no idea.
    5) Sam Palatial
    no idea
    6) Jaipuria
    avoid. facing naala.
    7) Proview Laboni.
    can go for it. again top floors only in fresh. rate in fresh is <2700 AI
    Nothing is known about their current rates & availability in resale as well as original.

I have seen lots of activities in all these Projects. Most of them look complete. Please share details of these projects. I myself would update on few projects after this weekend.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mukul20
    On lighter side please vote on which among is the best joint in terms of food:

1] La cuisine
    2] Bawarchi
    3] Handi Chaddeyan di
    4] Grill
    5] Kings of Punjab

Nobody, actually i prefer Malhotra & Southern on IInd floor-Galleria Market (Both Pure Veg) not mentioned in your list.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jainanurag
    Nobody, actually i prefer Malhotra & Southern on IInd floor-Galleria Market (Both Pure Veg) not mentioned in your list.

Shall definitely try the joints mentioned by you..
    CommentQuote
  • Friends, i was reading in GZB thread that due to the underpasses NH-24 was Jam Free yesterday...is it correct..some collegues were telling that these underpasses are verh thin and can accomodate single lane only at a time?

ABES underpass is descent size...your take pls.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jainanurag
    Friends, i was reading in GZB thread that due to the underpasses NH-24 was Jam Free yesterday...is it correct..some collegues were telling that these underpasses are verh thin and can accomodate single lane only at a time?

ABES underpass is descent size...your take pls.

Unless there are breakdown of trucks/buses/tractors...NH-24 remains jam free...from CR to Sector 63 (9.5 Kms) at 8.45 a.m it takes us 20-30 minutes..20 m when no breakdown is seen.. 30 m if breakdown is there..Evenings are generally 15-20 drive at 6.30 p.m...Much much better than Noida Extension road from where even the distance is more for sector 63 office goers..
    CommentQuote

Exotica is beside Prateek Royal cliff on the road leading to Shahberi...

Sam Palatial is from group whch has done Sam Residency.It is in between Proview & Jaipuria..Facing the Naala...
    CommentQuote
  • Property prices in NCR to shoot up with Ghaziabad-G Noida Link Road

Oct 11, 2012, 06:08PM IST

inShare0

Article
          Comment (0)

Read More:

Delhi NCR real estate news
            Property News

Delhi/NCR
              The approval by state authorities on resuming the construction of the 22-km long link road between the two NCRs — Greater Noida and Ghaziabad, has raised hopes of real estate developers and buyers invested in both the areas. The under-construction road connects Zeta sector in Greater Noida to Vijay Nagar Bypass on NH24.
              There is only 1.5 km of the passage left to complete this 130 m wide link road. Once done, the areas that are most likely to reap benefit from this link road would include the Zeta sector of Greater Noida and Crossings Republik in Ghaziabad. The road, which has been under construction for the last nine years, has been affected due to farmer’s agitation in Greater Noida.
              “The completion of the link road will improve the connectivity and reduce the 30 km travel distance between Ghaziabad and Greater Noida to 20 minutes,” says Amit Rustagi from Dial Property, a Noida-based brokerage firm.
              While land owners and builders are keeping their fingers crossed, investors and financers are keeping a vigil over the link road. “If a 2BHK costs Rs 60-65 lakh today, it is likely to escalate to Rs 70-75 lakh once the link road is functional,” say Rustagi.
              The Zeta sector is already dotted with projects by developers such as Amrapali, Assotech and Purvanchal, where experts expect a commercial hub soon. Crossings Republik is a fast-developing area in itself with a number of new projects.
              The prevailing average rates for multi-storey residential apartments in Zeta, NH24 and Crossings Republik are Rs 2,769, Rs 2,941 and Rs 2,913 respectively. The prices of properties in these areas are expected to go up to Rs 4,000-4,500 per sq ft within five to seven years from now.
              “2 BHK apartments in the range of Rs 15 lakh-20 lakh are most likely to come up in Greater Noida as there are very less number of apartments catering to this segment,” says Sanyam Mehra from Investors World, a property brokerage firm. “With good roads and greenery, Greater Noida can prove to be a favourable area for residential as well as commercial properties,” he adds. The road, which has been under construction for the last nine years, has been affected due to farmer’s agitation in Greater Noida.
              “The completion of the link road will improve the connectivity and reduce the 30 km travel distance between Ghaziabad and Greater Noida to 20 minutes,” says Amit Rustagi from Dial Property, a Noida-based brokerage firm.
              While land owners and builders are keeping their fingers crossed, investors and financers are keeping a vigil over the link road. “If a 2BHK costs Rs 60-65 lakh today, it is likely to escalate to Rs 70-75 lakh once the link road is functional,” say Rustagi.
              The Zeta sector is already dotted with projects by developers such as Amrapali, Assotech and Purvanchal, where experts expect a commercial hub soon. Crossings Republik is a fast-developing area in itself with a number of new projects.
              The prevailing average rates for multi-storey residential apartments in Zeta, NH24 and Crossings Republik are Rs 2,769, Rs 2,941 and Rs 2,913 respectively. The prices of properties in these areas are expected to go up to Rs 4,000-4,500 per sq ft within five to seven years from now.
              “2 BHK apartments in the range of Rs 15 lakh-20 lakh are most likely to come up in Greater Noida as there are very less number of apartments catering to this segment,” says Sanyam Mehra from Investors World, a property brokerage firm. “With good roads and greenery, Greater Noida can prove to be a favourable area for residential as well as commercial properties,” he adds. The road, which has been under construction for the last nine years, has been affected due to farmer’s agitation in Greater Noida.
              “2 BHK apartments in the range of Rs 15 lakh-20 lakh are most likely to come up in Greater Noida as there are very less number of apartments catering to this segment,” says Sanyam Mehra from Investors World, a property brokerage firm. “With good roads and greenery, Greater Noida can prove to be a favourable area for residential as well as commercial properties,” he adds.
    CommentQuote
    will definitely declare later on once registry is done. but not now. thoda so superstitious hun. ;)

Piku Bhai ab to bata do kaha per lia hai.
    CommentQuote