Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8446 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by snaqvi
    Property prices in NCR to shoot up with Ghaziabad-G Noida Link Road

Oct 11, 2012, 06:08PM IST

inShare0

Article
          Comment (0)

Read More:

Delhi NCR real estate news
            Property News

Delhi/NCR
              The approval by state authorities on resuming the construction of the 22-km long link road between the two NCRs — Greater Noida and Ghaziabad, has raised hopes of real estate developers and buyers invested in both the areas. The under-construction road connects Zeta sector in Greater Noida to Vijay Nagar Bypass on NH24.
              There is only 1.5 km of the passage left to complete this 130 m wide link road. Once done, the areas that are most likely to reap benefit from this link road would include the Zeta sector of Greater Noida and Crossings Republik in Ghaziabad. The road, which has been under construction for the last nine years, has been affected due to farmer’s agitation in Greater Noida.
              “The completion of the link road will improve the connectivity and reduce the 30 km travel distance between Ghaziabad and Greater Noida to 20 minutes,” says Amit Rustagi from Dial Property, a Noida-based brokerage firm.
              While land owners and builders are keeping their fingers crossed, investors and financers are keeping a vigil over the link road. “If a 2BHK costs Rs 60-65 lakh today, it is likely to escalate to Rs 70-75 lakh once the link road is functional,” say Rustagi.
              The Zeta sector is already dotted with projects by developers such as Amrapali, Assotech and Purvanchal, where experts expect a commercial hub soon. Crossings Republik is a fast-developing area in itself with a number of new projects.
              The prevailing average rates for multi-storey residential apartments in Zeta, NH24 and Crossings Republik are Rs 2,769, Rs 2,941 and Rs 2,913 respectively. The prices of properties in these areas are expected to go up to Rs 4,000-4,500 per sq ft within five to seven years from now.
              “2 BHK apartments in the range of Rs 15 lakh-20 lakh are most likely to come up in Greater Noida as there are very less number of apartments catering to this segment,” says Sanyam Mehra from Investors World, a property brokerage firm. “With good roads and greenery, Greater Noida can prove to be a favourable area for residential as well as commercial properties,” he adds.

Sirji,

from jan 2012 m following this thing n hv gone thru it twice. ye 1.5 km hi atka hua hai. 4-5 mahine pahle bhi ayi thi ye news ki 2 months me complete ho jaegi bt abhi kuch nhi hua hai.

Hopefully year end tak ho gaye ye road complete.

Sirji,

from jan 2012 m following this thing n hv gone thru it twice. ye 1.5 km hi atka hua hai. 4-5 mahine pahle bhi ayi thi ye news ki 2 months me complete ho jaegi bt abhi kuch nhi hua hai.

Sirji,

Sirji,

Sirji,

Sirji,

Sirji,

Sirji,

Sirji,

Sirji,

Sirji,

Sirji,

Sirji,

Sirji,

Sirji,

Sirji,

Sirji,

Sirji,

Sirji,

Sirji,

Sirji,

CommentQuote
  • Nh 24

Just thought of sharing my experience with NH 24.
    I have been using this road since 2008 almost from Dasna Gate (I live in Govindpuram) till Noida (And ofcourse to Delhi occasionally)

In 2008-2009 it used to take approx 45-60 Min to reach / cross hindon bridge from my house (Approx 15 KM) and on bad days even 90-120 Min.
    Major Jam points used to be VijayaNager (approx 10 Min), Siddartha Vihar (5-Min) and Hindon Bridge (10-15 Min)

And now.. 2012
    Even after nothing happen on widening of NH-24 it just takes me approx 30 Min on average from my home on normal day and worse 40 Min never more than that to cross Hindon so what changed? Here it is ..

1. Diversion of traffic through Crossing Republik - People going to GN and city center side use this
    2. Closing the intersection at Vijayanager (Trust me this was the biggest bottleneck and I should say traffic police has done excellent job on this)
    3. Widening of Hindon cut towards Noida
    The underpass effect and the road joining Gaur circle at Noida extension yet to be seen, I travel to Sec 126 from Govindpuram and it takes me approx 50-70 Min whichever route I take crossings/greater Noida/63/71 etc..
    So guys life is much easier now than it was before 2-3 years on Nh24 so chill!!

By the way just to update I travel through the under construction road which is connecting greater noida to NH-24 (After Vijayanager and before Siddarth Vihar) and based on the activity I should say in next 3-5 Month it will be ready though you can still travel on that road at about 10KM/h for 1 KM and then zoom...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arunsharma7

By the way just to update I travel through the under construction road which is connecting greater noida to NH-24 (After Vijayanager and before Siddarth Vihar) and based on the activity I should say in next 3-5 Month it will be ready though you can still travel on that road at about 10KM/h for 1 KM and then zoom...

Yes.. the main bottleneck was the compensation agreement. Since that is resolved, i think its matter of delay by authorities/contractors. At least the major hurdle is resolved.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piku123
    saurbh bhai posted a news in other thread that ABES underpass is now operatonal. is that true?
    it will surely benefit CR residents.

Yes sir .. 2 weeks before I had seen almost 50% work completed. By this time, it might have completed, as when I saw that roller machines and workers were working full speed.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gm_dwivedi
    Yes sir .. 2 weeks before I had seen almost 50% work completed. By this time, it might have completed, as when I saw that roller machines and workers were working full speed.

ABES Underpass is completed . I have used the Lane built and connecting Crossing from ABES Side. While coming form Columbia Asia hospital i took left from ABES and than took Service road towards Ansal-- then took pulia towards Crossing Republik Gate...its easy with lesser traffic (as of now). The underpass will be used while coming from Delhi...towards Crossing Republik.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by del_sanju
    Sirji,

Now this is not ATKA hua hai, it’s almost complete and getting operational by next month or maximum DEC’12.

Yesterday I have seen the development, MITTI work is almost complete up to NH-24 and only concrete work is pending. This will also be complete very soon.

CommentQuote
  • but i dont think that this connecting expressway will give relief to CR residents, as commutators will prefer to use this CR pulia road even on completion of expressway. Morever, it may increase property rate of CR BY 200-300 RS/SQFT.
    CommentQuote
  • मंगलवार को जीडीए की जनसुविधाओं की 8 सौगात, जनता को राहत
    Tue, 09 Oct 2012 07:14 PM (IST)

गाजियाबाद : मंगलवार को महानगर की जनता के लिए सुविधाओं की सौगात लेकर आया। गाजियाबाद विकास प्राधिकरण (जीडीए) की एक साथ आठ जनसुविधाओं का लोकार्पण सपा के राष्ट्रीय महासचिव व सांसद प्रो. राम गोपाल यादव ने किया। इससे सबसे बड़ी राहत राष्ट्रीय राजमार्ग (एनएच) 24 पर लगने वाले जाम से मिलेगी। दो स्थानों पर टी जंक्शन दुर्घटना को रोकेंगे तो वैशाली सेक्टर चार मेट्रो स्टेशन के पास बना एफओबी लोगों को व्यस्ततम सड़क पार करने में मददगार साबित होगा।

1. -काला पत्थर अंडरपास
    इसका निर्माण क्रासिंग प्रोपर्टी एण्ड इंफ्रास्ट्रक्चर ने कराया है। इस पर कुल खर्च 63 लाख रुपये आया है।

लाभ : इसके बनने से राजमार्ग-24 से वाहनों का दबाव कम हो जाएगा। इंदिरापुरम से नोएडा जाने वाले और नोएडा से इंदिरापुरम आने वाले वाहनों को आसानी होगी। लोगों को जाम में फंसने से राहत मिलेगी।

2. -सीआइएसएफ अंडरपास-
    इसका निर्माण भी क्रासिंग इंफ्रास्ट्रक्चर ने कराया है। इस पर कुल 95 लाख रुपये का खर्च आया है।

लाभ : इंदिरापुरम से नोएडा जाने के लिए एनएच 24 पर दांये या बांये ओर जाकर नोएडा में प्रवेश मिलता था। एनएच पर लगने वाला जाम जहां इससे कम होगा। इंदिरापुरम क्षेत्र से सीआइएसएफ के बराबर से आसानी से नोएडा सेक्टर 63 पहुंच सकेंगे। यह मार्ग एक तरफा है। नोएडा की ओर से वाहनों का प्रवेश निषेध है।

3. -एबीईएस अंडरपास
    एबीईएस इंजीनियरिंग कालेज के पास बने अंडरपास की लागत 50 लाख रुपये है। इसका निर्माण अंसल प्रोपर्टीज इंफ्रास्ट्रक्चर ने कराया है।

लाभ : लालकुआं से नोएडा एक्सटेंशन की ओर जाने वाले वाहन सर्विस लेन से नीचे उतरकर अंडरपास से ग्रेटर नोएडा की ओर निकल जाएंगे। इससे राजमार्ग पर अनावश्यक जाम नहीं लगेगा। 45 मीटर चौड़े इस मार्ग से आसानी से नोएडा या क्रासिंग की तरफ जाया जा सकता है।

4. -विवेकानंदनगर टी जंक्शन
    इसका निर्माण उप्पल चड्ढा हाईटेक डेवलपर्स ने किया है। इसके निर्माण में 60 लाख रुपये खर्च हुए है।

लाभ : इसके बनने से विवेकानंद नगर फ्लाईओवर से उतरकर वाहन सीधे राजमार्ग 24 पर पहुंचे जाएंगे। टी जंक्टशन से हापुड़ और दिल्ली जाने वाहन सीधे राजमार्ग पर चढ़ जाएंगे। उन्हें घूमना नहीं पड़ेगा। यहां पर हापुड़ की तरफ जाने के लिए अतिरिक्त लेन का निर्माण किया गया है। इससे जाम से भी राहत मिलेगी।

5. -डायमंड टी जंक्शन
    इसका निर्माण उप्पल चड्डा हाईटेक डेवपलर्स ने एक करोड़ रुपये की लागत से किया है।

लाभ : इसके बनने से हापुड़ जाने वाले वाहन चार सौ मीटर लेन की अतिरिक्त सड़क से सीधे निकल जाएंगे। इससे उन्हें रुकना नहीं पड़ेगा। साथ ही हापुड़ से दिल्ली की तरफ जाने वाले वाहनों के लिए एक अतिरिक्त लेन का निर्माण किया गया है।

6. -बम्हैटा अंडरपास
    इसका निर्माण अग्रवाल एसोसिएट्स ने 15 लाख की लागत से कराया है।

लाभ: इससे बम्हैटा गांव जाने वाले ग्रामीणों को राजमार्ग 24 पर नहीं चढ़ना पड़ेगा। इसके साथ ही बुलंदशहर रोड औद्योगिक क्षेत्र से दिल्ली जाने वाले वाहन अंडरपास से सीधे एनएच 58 पर जा सकेंगे।

7. -वैशाली एफओबी
    वैशाली सेक्टर-चार में मेट्रो स्टेशन के पास फुटओवर ब्रिज का निर्माण जीडीए ने ढाई करोड़ की लागत से कराया है।

लाभ : इस एफओबी के बनने से अतिव्यस्त लिंक रोड (एनएच 58) को पार करने में आसानी होगी, जबकि मेट्रो स्टेशन के बाहर लगने वाले जाम से भी राहत मिलेगी।

8. -राजनगर हरित पट्ट्टी
    राजनगर सेक्टर सात में सेंट्रल पार्क के साथ हरित पट्ट्टी का निर्माण तीस लाख की लागत से किया गया है। यहां से जीडीए ने सिंचाई विभाग के गोदाम व नर्सरी को हटाया है तथा सेंट्रल पार्क का रूप दिया है। साथ ही पार्क 22 एकड़ में हो जाएगा

लाभ : इसके बनने से पाश कालोनी में लोगों को स्वस्थ वातावरण के साथ पर्यावरण अच्छा मिलेगा।
    CommentQuote
  • उद्घाटन से पहले अंडरपास बंद होने से परेशान हुए लोग

Ghaziabad | Last updated on: October 10, 2012 12:00 PM IST

| | 0 |

जाम के इलाज को घूमे रामगोपाल तो थमा शहर
    गाजियाबाद/साहिबाबाद। जाम से कराहते शहरवासियों को सपा के राष्ट्रीय महासचिव प्रो. रामगोपाल ने राहत भरी आस बंधाई है। हालांकि जब वे शहर में घूमे तो सड़कों पर जाम लगा रहा। उन्होंने यूपी सीमा में एनएच-24 का छह लेन चौड़ीकरण सरकार की प्राथमिकताओं में शामिल होने की बात कही। वे मंगलवार को एनएच-24 पर अंडरपास और टी जंक्शन का लोकार्पण करने आए थे।
    लोकार्पण के बाद सपा सांसद ने कहा कि अंडरपास और टी जंक्शन का निर्माण हाईवे के जाम से फौरी राहत देगा। जाम की समस्या का स्थायी निजात इसका चौड़ीकरण है। हाईवे के छह लेन चौड़ीकरण के लिए भूतल एवं परिवहन मंत्री सीपी जोशी से बातचीत जारी है। पिछली सरकार ने केंद्र के साथ इस तरह की कोई पहल नहीं की, इसलिए समस्या बरकरार है। उन्होंने दिलशाद गार्डन से नया बस अड्डा तक मेट्रो का प्रस्ताव अगली कैबिनेट बैठक में शामिल करवाने की बात कही। इससे पूर्व सांसद का काफिला कौशांबी से करीब 11.50 बजे आनंद विहार की ओर से वैशाली फुटओवरब्रिज पहुंचा। सांसद ने दोनों एफओबी का रिबन काटकर औपचारिक उद्घाटन किया। इसके बाद काला पत्थर और सीआईएसएफ अंडरपास का लोकार्पण किया। इसके बाद काफिला एबीईएस कालेज, विवेकानंद फ्लाईओवर, डायमंड टी जंक्शन होता हुआ राजनगर सेक्टर-7 पहुंचा। यहां सांसद ने 22 एकड़ क्षेत्रफल में विकसित ग्रीन बेल्ट का शिलान्यास किया। उन्होंने पार्क में कल्पवृक्ष रोपा। डीएम अपर्णा उपाध्यक्ष, जीडीए उपाध्यक्ष संतोष यादव, सचिव आरके सिंह, नगरायुक्त, जीडीए बोर्ड मेंबर राकेश यादव समेत जीडीए और प्रशासनिक अधिकारी मौजूद रहे।
    CommentQuote
  • relief kyun nahn milega sir. jaroor milega. those who use shaberi road now to cross CR will use this expressway. so traffic situtation will ease on shaberi road. and CR residents can use this road.

Originally Posted by MANISH1982
    but i dont think that this connecting expressway will give relief to CR residents, as commutators will prefer to use this CR pulia road even on completion of expressway. Morever, it may increase property rate of CR BY 200-300 RS/SQFT.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mukul20
    I think that this forum is not able to inform people on other projects like
    1) Sam Residency
    2) Dreamland
    3) Skytech
    4) Exotica
    5) Sam Palatial
    6) Jaipuria
    7) Proview Laboni.

Nothing is known about their current rates & availability in resale as well as original.

I have seen lots of activities in all these Projects. Most of them look complete. Please share details of these projects. I myself would update on few projects after this weekend.

Hi Mukul, Thanks for picking up this. Would really like to see your expert comment on first two projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pradeepk82
    Anybody has status for COSMOS Project Golden Heights ? What is their current rates for 3 bedroom flat .. ??

progress is good. very soon they will give. 3100 psf
    CommentQuote
  • I am travelling almost everyday. its not a breeze, but not too bad either. Touch wood.

Originally Posted by mukul20
    Unless there are breakdown of trucks/buses/tractors...NH-24 remains jam free...from CR to Sector 63 (9.5 Kms) at 8.45 a.m it takes us 20-30 minutes..20 m when no breakdown is seen.. 30 m if breakdown is there..Evenings are generally 15-20 drive at 6.30 p.m...Much much better than Noida Extension road from where even the distance is more for sector 63 office goers..
    CommentQuote
  • It is not Palatial , it is SAM India (Clement city).

BTW, all builders charge good PLC for NALA facing (Road facing actually). Only a few projects in CR give clear view of outside world and skies. These are one of them. Most other towers are facing some other tower. IMO, that NALA is a boon since I dont expect another high rise to come across it ever. At least you can have SUN and air and View.

Originally Posted by mukul20
    Exotica is beside Prateek Royal cliff on the road leading to Shahberi...

Sam Palatial is from group whch has done Sam Residency.It is in between Proview & Jaipuria..Facing the Naala...
    CommentQuote
  • Totally agreed and superlike it.

Originally Posted by arunsharma7
    Just thought of sharing my experience with NH 24.
    I have been using this road since 2008 almost from Dasna Gate (I live in Govindpuram) till Noida (And ofcourse to Delhi occasionally)

In 2008-2009 it used to take approx 45-60 Min to reach / cross hindon bridge from my house (Approx 15 KM) and on bad days even 90-120 Min.
    Major Jam points used to be VijayaNager (approx 10 Min), Siddartha Vihar (5-Min) and Hindon Bridge (10-15 Min)

And now.. 2012
    Even after nothing happen on widening of NH-24 it just takes me approx 30 Min on average from my home on normal day and worse 40 Min never more than that to cross Hindon so what changed? Here it is ..

1. Diversion of traffic through Crossing Republik - People going to GN and city center side use this
    2. Closing the intersection at Vijayanager (Trust me this was the biggest bottleneck and I should say traffic police has done excellent job on this)
    3. Widening of Hindon cut towards Noida
    The underpass effect and the road joining Gaur circle at Noida extension yet to be seen, I travel to Sec 126 from Govindpuram and it takes me approx 50-70 Min whichever route I take crossings/greater Noida/63/71 etc..
    So guys life is much easier now than it was before 2-3 years on Nh24 so chill!!

CommentQuote