Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by cookie View Post
    How come they came up with park when that area is proposed for Dumping ground its High Court ruling. I hope Builders are not fooling people the way they did last time. I wish Dumping ground not be a reality but Buyers make sure before buying.
    High court didn't say use it as dumping ground but given land ownership in favor of gnn.. It was landownership case not its usage ...

Comment

Originally posted by kalramohit View Post
      High court didn't say use it as dumping ground but given land ownership in favor of gnn.. It was landownership case not its usage ...
      Make sure nothing is cooking again between builders and GGN.
      So you mean to say that there is no more Dumping Groung issue?
      I think there is something wrong. If that was true it would have published widely in Hindi Dailies.
      Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
        Make sure nothing is cooking again between builders and GGN.
        So you mean to say that there is no more Dumping Groung issue?
        I think there is something wrong. If that was true it would have published widely in Hindi Dailies.
        Yes buddy tha'ts surely some fishey going on .. I also don't believe park can't come without coming in NEWS but then also can't believe dumping ground work can begin when they dont have any approvals from concerned bodies. Infact even if it has to be started tender need to raised which is not done yet..

But funny part is when I asked a shopkeeper he told that park is getting built , when asked to guys who were doing leveling they also told park .. when talked to sales person he also told that as far he know builders and GNN agreed to make a park there few weeks back.. so one thing is sure either park will be created or salepersons and builders has managed to spread this news all the places ...

Comment

Originally posted by kalramohit View Post
          Yes buddy tha'ts surely some fishey going on .. I also don't believe park can't come without coming in NEWS but then also can't believe dumping ground work can begin when they dont have any approvals from concerned bodies. Infact even if it has to be started tender need to raised which is not done yet..

But funny part is when I asked a shopkeeper he told that park is getting built , when asked to guys who were doing leveling they also told park .. when talked to sales person he also told that as far he know builders and GNN agreed to make a park there few weeks back.. so one thing is sure either park will be created or salepersons and builders has managed to spread this news all the places ...
          I can only request the buyers please verify the facts, as land transfer and changing from DG to Park is not so easy.... and even if GDA want to do something they should have come up with residential socities .... PARK sounds so dumb to believe at all...after all the land is damn expensive in the area... and park for whom???

Its certainly not the case, verify i think they are trying to take kabza of the DG land ... so in future they can build it here.... or may not be if resisted by court ...though chances are very less guys

Comment

Originally posted by pdahyia View Post
            I can only request the buyers please verify the facts, as land transfer and changing from DG to Park is not so easy.... and even if GDA want to do something they should have come up with residential socities .... PARK sounds so dumb to believe at all...after all the land is damn expensive in the area... and park for whom???

Its certainly not the case, verify i think they are trying to take kabza of the DG land ... so in future they can build it here.... or may not be if resisted by court ...though chances are very less guys
            I think RTI is the best way to go about it ...

Comment

CR being situated beside NH-24, nearest to noida, greator noida and delhi and just beside highlighted noida extension. offering ready to move in flats, than also why rates not increasing as expected..............

Comment

Originally posted by MANISH1982 View Post
                CR being situated beside NH-24, nearest to noida, greator noida and delhi and just beside highlighted noida extension. offering ready to move in flats, than also why rates not increasing as expected..............

sirji as per me rate badte hai demand se, and fyi rate kahi ke nahi bad rahe hai builder apne aap rate bada raha hai

Comment

Originally posted by naisko View Post
                  sirji as per me rate badte hai demand se, and fyi rate kahi ke nahi bad rahe hai builder apne aap rate bada raha hai
                  I dont agree with it... Raj Nagar Ext. rates have gone up due to its qualities, same in case of Expressway increase is seen.

Rates have gone up in Gurgaon , recently in Noida ext as well

SO your claim about CR rates not going up is not valid, though even I am surprised to see CR .... its rates are not going up

Comment

rightly said . rates of all area besides CR have increased except CR.

Comment

My Feel is that there are mainly two reasons responsible for this

1. NH24 and connectivity issue
                      2. Dumping Ground

Rest all reasons are either trivial or meaningless in this context...

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X