Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • i agree .. i actually stayed with a friend who's living at crossings infra on rent. i observed that the construction quality is quite poor. perhaps the only good thing about this society is the large open space, which the builder has thankfully spared and not constructed a tower (actually there's space for 3-4 towers). i also felt that assotech and paramount are the best, but in my earlier post i refrained from writing anything which i could not back by hard facts.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Members,

As per the current market CR is very affordable for us. I have only one doubt.
    As we all know about DG Issue in CR. So please assume for sometime that, Dumping Yard issue judgement will against the builders & people of CR.

Then, How we'll face the situation. Are we investing our hard earn money in safe direction?
    Latest example of NE. Issues will take for lot of time & effort. We can fight but not for a long time.

Lots of people selling their flats in CR due to DG.
    We Need expert advice on this. No one can predict about the future of CR. But still we can think on this from the right direction.

Please share your opinion.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gauravtrivedi
    Dear Members,

As per the current market CR is very affordable for us. I have only one doubt.
    As we all know about DG Issue in CR. So please assume for sometime that, Dumping Yard issue judgement will against the builders & people of CR.

Then, How we'll face the situation. Are we investing our hard earn money in safe direction?
    Latest example of NE. Issues will take for lot of time & effort. We can fight but not for a long time.

Lots of people selling their flats in CR due to DG.
    We Need expert advice on this. No one can predict about the future of CR. But still we can think on this from the right direction.

Please share your opinion.

Issue of dumping ground is there but if i m not wrong it is going to be a covered one. If you are doubtful then you can go further down and invest in other projects such as Landcraft's or Wave City. Totally depends on you, first go and check.
    CommentQuote
  • I put a query in Noida thread, but it's more relevant here. So re-posting here.

As you know, currently civic infrastructure is non-existent in CR and CR does not come under GDA per se.

Can someone inform, who is responsible for CR's civic infrastructure development & maintenance - specifically roads, water, power & sewage.

And please do not tell it's consortium of builders, the way builders are advertising in TOI weekend editions to sell at low prices (previously Mahagun, now Supertech), it looks like builders are looking to exit (you can kiss your EDC money goodbye).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by FieldWorker
    I put a query in Noida thread, but it's more relevant here. So re-posting here.

As you know, currently civic infrastructure is non-existent in CR and CR does not come under GDA per se.

Can someone inform, who is responsible for CR's civic infrastructure development & maintenance - specifically roads, water, power & sewage.

And please do not tell it's consortium of builders, the way builders are advertising in TOI weekend editions to sell at low prices (previously Mahagun, now Supertech), it looks like builders are looking to exit (you can kiss your EDC money goodbye).

I will be quiet

Supertech is selling at lowest price ever. You are right Mahagun and aab supertech and others as well. The reasons are several
    CommentQuote

To add a little more.....
    Builders are supposed to be powerful men, then why cant the just get a small bridge and a 500 mtr road built. It would help appreciation in CR which would benefit builders the most.

Whats wrong with the power builders have...if at all???
    Please help
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jai_Singh
    To add a little more.....
    Builders are supposed to be powerful men, then why cant the just get a small bridge and a 500 mtr road built. It would help appreciation in CR which would benefit builders the most.

Whats wrong with the power builders have...if at all???
    Please help

Jai Bhai

Builders those have powers, in CR have already made their business and they are camping elsewhere.
    Why would the so called powerful builder bother now?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Jai Bhai

Builders those have powers, in CR have already made their business and they are camping elsewhere.
    Why would the so called powerful builder bother now?

I dont think so...fresh booking are still available in CR, that means that bulders still have some stake left. Correct me if i'm worng
    CommentQuote

No point in discussing what has already be discussed several time in various posts.

Can someone answer my original question. I was sort of expecting CR defenders to post a answer to my question by now.
    CommentQuote

I do not have much detail knowledge of Crossing but few of my friends have flat in Crossing, Gaur & Paramount..... As per them every flat owner of CR will give 30 Paisa PSF Per Month for the Crossing External Infrastructure till whole Life... this rate will start from year 2013 when charge handover to CR RWA..... This 30 Paisa PSF Per Month charge will be separate then 1.50 PSF Individual Society Maintenance Charges, and will goes to separate account of CR RWA.

there is more than ~3 Caror SF Residential Space (30K * 1000+ SF) in Crossing, it means around more than 1 Caror Per Month rupees will be collected to taken care of its External Infra.

It's all I have detailed info from my Crossing Friends... I think in Monthly Maintenance Charges, Crossing will be ~25% costly then other near areas.
    CommentQuote
  • All you can ever like is "Raj Nagar Extension"..I am sure you have a lot of investment there! I believe Crossings is much better location wise-DG is the only issue I see with it. NH 24 would widen some day or the other and I am sure CR would rock then!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anksankur
    All you can ever like is "Raj Nagar Extension"..I am sure you have a lot of investment there! I believe Crossings is much better location wise-DG is the only issue I see with it. NH 24 would widen some day or the other and I am sure CR would rock then!

Yes, If DG issue goes off and NH-24 widens, then CR is a good place to look at.
    But, the question is: do we really think NH-24 will widen anytime soon, as per UP govt. past history experience??
    NH-24 is a big stretch. Do we really think, UP govt. will spend so many crores to widen NH-24???

Agar Crossing mein Commonwealth games hue, then i can say its possible in near term, otherwise i really wish it happens soon..!!
    CommentQuote
  • So, we can safely conclude

1. Until CR RWA settles in mid 2013 - No roads in CR.
    2. In 2013 - Each flat owner need to pay up an amount (say Rs. 1 Lakh) to build the civic infrastructure.

All this is assuming that adequate sewage network is already in place.

This does not look good at all.

Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    I do not have much detail knowledge of Crossing but few of my friends have flat in Crossing, Gaur & Paramount..... As per them every flat owner of CR will give 30 Paisa PSF Per Month for the Crossing External Infrastructure till whole Life... this rate will start from year 2013 when charge handover to CR RWA..... This 30 Paisa PSF Per Month charge will be separate then 1.50 PSF Individual Society Maintenance Charges, and will goes to separate account of CR RWA.

there is more than ~3 Caror SF Residential Space (30K * 1000+ SF) in Crossing, it means around more than 1 Caror Per Month rupees will be collected to taken care of its External Infra.

It's all I have detailed info from my Crossing Friends... I think in Monthly Maintenance Charges, Crossing will be ~25% costly then other near areas.
    CommentQuote
    So, we can safely conclude

1. Until CR RWA settles in mid 2013 - No roads in CR.
    2. In 2013 - Each flat owner need to pay up an amount (say Rs. 1 Lakh) to build the civic infrastructure.

All this is assuming that adequate sewage network is already in place.

This does not look good at all.

No No.... Not 1 Lakh.... Each Flat Owner contribution will be around ~350-450 Rupees Per Month (for 1000-1400 SF with service tax)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anksankur
    All you can ever like is "Raj Nagar Extension"..I am sure you have a lot of investment there! I believe Crossings is much better location wise-DG is the only issue I see with it. NH 24 would widen some day or the other and I am sure CR would rock then!

Humm!!!!!! There is no competion of RNE or Crossing... both are different location / different user base.... Crossing is close to Noida and good for IT/BPO Job persons....

Do not think that in NCR there is any completion in 2 locations, every location has its own set of users, in NCR close to Delhi/Metro/Railway/ISBT matters the most and here CR/RNE both are near about same..... If close to Noida or with in Noida has any extra premium then the below will not happen at all

1) At this time in Indirapuram same quality of society of same stage of work are more costly then Noida 7x & Noida E-Way in ACTUAL RESALE RATE

2) Vaishali is more far from Noida (as IP) but Vaishali society rates are from 5200-5500 (Resale of good just NEW Societies) which is even 20% more than resale rate of costliest N-Eway LP 3C.

3) Ramprastha Ghaziabad is more far from Noida around 7 KM and here Land rates are 1.3 Lac PSY and 3BHK Builder floors cost more than 80Lac+

4) Raj Nagar OLD Main are even more far from Noida around 14 KM and here Residential Land rates are 90K PSY and 3BHK Builder Floors cost more than 60Lac+

So every Location has its own advantage.... do not compare RNE/CR/NE/Noida/IP/Vaishali every time, it will result nothing. Once NH-24 widen work started then Crossing will get the MOST. RNE get good appreciation only once NH-58 bypass is completed 15 months before, otherwise RNE was available only in 1800-1900 PSF ALL Inclusive 15 month before...... Every new location has its own time to appreciate.
    CommentQuote