Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

    Originally posted by nilabh9 View Post
    you joined this forum only in Aug-2012 for your info:- all who are active in this thread are end users in CR including me , we can meet sometime if you are coming down to CR
    I knew it thanks

    Comment


    • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

      Friend,It look like you are staying in Paramount Symphony society.
      Can you please lists Pros and Cons about builder and society. How is your experience staying thr as end user.
      It will help other end users to decide.


      Originally posted by nilabh9 View Post


      now a near area called mini Greator Noida or main Noida.... okay Sir .. justification ki bhi haddh hoti hai ..

      Paramount :- present in CR, on expressway , Noida extn and they are building villas in Greator noida..



      might be according to you these areas not in main Noida or in main greator Noida ...

      Comment


      • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

        really dont know why you guys keep visiting Ghaziabad/CR threads on this forum when you are so much against it ..
        Dont you think you are spending too much of your precious time to 'save' the helpless end users from getting stuck in ghaziabad...CR is pretty much RTM and I think the end users know more about the place than you guys

        Comment


        • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

          I don't have to list down pros and cons .. whoever is living knows it better and it is explained many times in this thread itself.. no area is perfect in any sense , be it CR, IP, New delhi, Greator Noida or Noida.

          Comment


          • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

            well a 1400 sqft as said by you in 1.2 psft including club comes to around 1680 Rs per month + electricity (fixed charges of 60 per KW to main bachpan se delhi mein de raha hoon for BSES ..if its 65 in CR ..not much difference ..if its 40 per KW in GN then good for GN) ..
            So as suggested by some members regarding staying on rent rather than buying in CR ...i would support them if you can get a 1400 sqft flat in Rs 1680 pm at a location like CR ....

            Comment


            • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

              Originally posted by cradlecog View Post
              well a 1400 sqft as said by you in 1.2 psft including club comes to around 1680 Rs per month + electricity (fixed charges of 60 per KW to main bachpan se delhi mein de raha hoon for BSES ..if its 65 in CR ..not much difference ..if its 40 per KW in GN then good for GN) ..
              So as suggested by some members regarding staying on rent rather than buying in CR ...i would support them if you can get a 1400 sqft flat in Rs 1680 pm at a location like CR ....
              1.2 rs psqft is exceptional in case of paramount since everything is not in place.
              CR main society is charging 1.7 Rs psqft I confirm about this ...
              Thanks

              Comment


              • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                Originally posted by cradlecog View Post
                really dont know why you guys keep visiting Ghaziabad/CR threads on this forum when you are so much against it ..
                Dont you think you are spending too much of your precious time to 'save' the helpless end users from getting stuck in ghaziabad...CR is pretty much RTM and I think the end users know more about the place than you guys
                Everyone can share his/her views any where..
                Thanks

                Comment


                • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                  Originally posted by cookie View Post
                  1.2 rs psqft is exceptional in case of paramount since everything is not in place.
                  CR main society is charging 1.7 Rs psqft I confirm about this ...


                  Yes even one of my employee confirmed the same of 1.7 rs/sq ft as his brother is staying there.

                  Comment


                  • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                    Originally posted by cookie View Post
                    1.2 rs psqft is exceptional in case of paramount since everything is not in place.
                    CR main society is charging 1.7 Rs psqft I confirm about this ...
                    You are just sharing your view ..not facts dear ...Paramount Symphony is complete in terms of club , swimming pool , gym etc ....just like CR main society ... I hope it helps you to correct your GK as well..

                    Comment


                    • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                      Originally posted by gandabaccha View Post
                      Yes even one of my employee confirmed the same of 1.7 rs/sq ft as his brother is staying there.
                      Last time I heard , CR main society was also paying 1.2 psft maintenance ..if it has increased to 1.7 psft then it is news to me ...and this should have been opposed by residents ....

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X