Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by nilabh9 View Post
    you joined this forum only in Aug-2012 for your info:- all who are active in this thread are end users in CR including me , we can meet sometime if you are coming down to CR
    I knew it thanks

Comment

Friend,It look like you are staying in Paramount Symphony society.
      Can you please lists Pros and Cons about builder and society. How is your experience staying thr as end user.
      It will help other end users to decide.

Originally posted by nilabh9 View Post

now a near area called mini Greator Noida or main Noida.... okay Sir .. justification ki bhi haddh hoti hai ..

Paramount :- present in CR, on expressway , Noida extn and they are building villas in Greator noida..

might be according to you these areas not in main Noida or in main greator Noida ...

Comment

really dont know why you guys keep visiting Ghaziabad/CR threads on this forum when you are so much against it ..
        Dont you think you are spending too much of your precious time to 'save' the helpless end users from getting stuck in ghaziabad...CR is pretty much RTM and I think the end users know more about the place than you guys

Comment

I don't have to list down pros and cons .. whoever is living knows it better and it is explained many times in this thread itself.. no area is perfect in any sense , be it CR, IP, New delhi, Greator Noida or Noida.

Comment

well a 1400 sqft as said by you in 1.2 psft including club comes to around 1680 Rs per month + electricity (fixed charges of 60 per KW to main bachpan se delhi mein de raha hoon for BSES ..if its 65 in CR ..not much difference ..if its 40 per KW in GN then good for GN) ..
            So as suggested by some members regarding staying on rent rather than buying in CR ...i would support them if you can get a 1400 sqft flat in Rs 1680 pm at a location like CR ....

Comment

Originally posted by cradlecog View Post
              well a 1400 sqft as said by you in 1.2 psft including club comes to around 1680 Rs per month + electricity (fixed charges of 60 per KW to main bachpan se delhi mein de raha hoon for BSES ..if its 65 in CR ..not much difference ..if its 40 per KW in GN then good for GN) ..
              So as suggested by some members regarding staying on rent rather than buying in CR ...i would support them if you can get a 1400 sqft flat in Rs 1680 pm at a location like CR ....
              1.2 rs psqft is exceptional in case of paramount since everything is not in place.
              CR main society is charging 1.7 Rs psqft I confirm about this ...
              Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by cradlecog View Post
                really dont know why you guys keep visiting Ghaziabad/CR threads on this forum when you are so much against it ..
                Dont you think you are spending too much of your precious time to 'save' the helpless end users from getting stuck in ghaziabad...CR is pretty much RTM and I think the end users know more about the place than you guys
                Everyone can share his/her views any where..
                Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
                  1.2 rs psqft is exceptional in case of paramount since everything is not in place.

Yes even one of my employee confirmed the same of 1.7 rs/sq ft as his brother is staying there.

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
                    You are just sharing your view ..not facts dear ...Paramount Symphony is complete in terms of club , swimming pool , gym etc ....just like CR main society ... I hope it helps you to correct your GK as well..

Comment

Originally posted by gandabaccha View Post
                      Yes even one of my employee confirmed the same of 1.7 rs/sq ft as his brother is staying there.
                      Last time I heard , CR main society was also paying 1.2 psft maintenance ..if it has increased to 1.7 psft then it is news to me ...and this should have been opposed by residents ....

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X