Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    Bro, open your eyes to everything. Look at every positive and negative aspect in present and future. Important factors to consider are 1) Location/distance from all parts of NCR 2) Quality of Construction 3) Open Spaces 4) Safety and Security 5) Gentry

Please do not believe what all you read on forums. Everybody is flying its own kite here. It is better to assess things on your own by inspecting the ground zero.

100% I agree with miketest..

i] If u have office in Noida Ghaziabad,South delhi, Greater Noida, CP,ITO CR is good.For Gurgaon & Faridabad it is a complete no no.
    ii] quality of construction is ok..There are all types of builders...worst is Supertech & Mahagun which according to me not that bad...at par with most builders in NCR.
    iii] Open spaces- one can be the best judge depending upon the society ur getting.
    iv] safety & securityIs as good as it is Noida-Ghaziabad..whn u stand at Gaur Gol chakkar in NE ur in Greater Noida..CRossing Reublik is aclearly visible & so is Sector 76 NOida..so it is as safe as Noida & Greater Noida or Nehar Paar for that matter.
    v] gentry: Gentry is very very good..Nice young crowd..so many small children..People having office in Sector63- Noida are the ones who form the major chunk..(IT sector)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by satyaprakash47
    Can u advise where options are avialble in 31-35 L in crossings?I have visited all broker shops inside CR and I m not getting a deal of 2bhk for under 30 lacs.I need between 4th to 8th floor and I need size between 1100 and 1200 sqft .Please send me a private message if u have anything in my budget.

ok.. i will send u list
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piluooo
    Kindly get in touch with me.

Let me know your contact details, I will give you a call. Or u can call me on naresh_bhanawat@yahoo.com

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikasg03
    ok.. i will send u list

waiting for the list yet :)
    CommentQuote
  • Any body has any option of 1150-1300 sqft in 35 L all inclusive (4th to 9th floor),Possession:either ready to move or may be till March2013,Please send me a private message with your email address/phone number.I am open for all the projects from Mahagun till Jaipuria
    CommentQuote
  • mujhay bhi 35 l kay remge main koi project bata doo
    CommentQuote
  • I have booked a 3 BHK flat with Mahagun in January 2008, after almost 5 years they finally have sent the position letter and given only 15 days time to register the flat, else I need to pay penalties. Isn’t surprising, I can wait for 5 year but they can’t wait 3/ 4 months!!!!

The problem is, I am currently not in India and really don’t know how will i manage this but I do have few questions and appreciate if someone can answer my queries.

1. What percentage of fees they charge for stamp duty and registration?
    2. Is registration fees applicable only on base price or the whole amount that I have already paid to Mahagun including club, parking etc.?
    3. Can this registration be done with GDA directly without involving Mahagun?
    4. Do I need to pay registration amount to Mahagun or can be paid directly to GDA?
    5. Do I need to give prior notice to Mahagun or GDA for registration and how much time this registration process takes?

Also, if there is someone from Mahagun in this forum, appreciate if you can let me know your contact details.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Kaushik,

Please join Mahagun facebook forum , you might get answer to your queries. They have working RWA in the society.

https://www./groups/180590815342863/
    CommentQuote
  • Ajnara Gen-x Nectar Tower Construction Status

Originally Posted by mukul20
    100% I agree with miketest..

i] If u have office in Noida Ghaziabad,South delhi, Greater Noida, CP,ITO CR is good.For Gurgaon & Faridabad it is a complete no no.
    ii] quality of construction is ok..There are all types of builders...worst is Supertech & Mahagun which according to me not that bad...at par with most builders in NCR.
    iii] Open spaces- one can be the best judge depending upon the society ur getting.
    iv] safety & securityIs as good as it is Noida-Ghaziabad..whn u stand at Gaur Gol chakkar in NE ur in Greater Noida..CRossing Reublik is aclearly visible & so is Sector 76 NOida..so it is as safe as Noida & Greater Noida or Nehar Paar for that matter.
    v] gentry: Gentry is very very good..Nice young crowd..so many small children..People having office in Sector63- Noida are the ones who form the major chunk..(IT sector)

Since I have already booked in Nectar Tower, Ajnara, (already paid around 85%) there is no point for me to discuss this.

I just wanted to ask whether there is any construction going on in this tower or not, and if someone is aware of the actual issue (if any) with this tower or Ajnara Gen-x project which might make my investment risky.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jags123
    waiting for the list yet :)

Now check PM
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Direct connectivity required between this Road to CR

Is Road se CR ki direct conectivity honi chahiye.
    GDA to apne ap karega nahi. Kyu?
    Kyuki uski CR or CR walo se dusmani jo hai.
    CommentQuote
  • The only problem with CR is connectivity....Once that be resolved .....people will dying to have an unit in CR.

it's all matter of 1-2 years only.

DG and others issues are baseless . CR is rooking day by day!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Can someone shifted recently or living there please tell us below information.
    I heard that there is single meter /recharge coupan, which is used to govt electricity, power backup and maintainence. Then, in case after one month I want to know how much was govt elect bill.. and others separatly, how can i know that.
    2. Once builder officially release possesion letter, and how many days month, we have to take the possession. Is there any time limit?..and from which date maintence charges starts.
    3. Other than maintanence charge,any other fee which is suppose to pay every month to any one, whether any socity charge, or etc...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikasg03
    ok.. i will send u list

Vikas ji can you please make the list public so that every one get benefited...
    CommentQuote