Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

    Originally posted by cookie View Post
    if you have nothing personal, type my ID correct or else don't use ....

    you are lucky you are staying in CR...
    No I am not staying as of now and sorry for using your id incorrectly .. its always difficult to type on smart phones

    Comment


    • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

      Originally posted by kalramohit View Post
      No I am not staying as of now and sorry for using your id incorrectly .. its always difficult to type on smart phones
      Cookie you seems to be upset with everyone, chill buddy

      Comment


      • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

        Originally posted by kalramohit View Post
        No I am not staying as of now and sorry for using your id incorrectly .. its always difficult to type on smart phones
        I have smart phone too but I can edit and type easily

        I doubt you have smart phone...

        sorry Admin for going off topics ..
        Thanks

        Comment


        • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

          Originally posted by kalramohit View Post
          Cookie you seems to be upset with everyone, chill buddy
          talk about thread not about me lol.
          Thanks

          Comment


          • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

            Originally posted by cookie View Post
            I have smart phone too but I can edit and type easily

            I doubt you have smart phone...

            sorry Admin for going off topics ..
            I have smart phone, tab, laptop but sad part is I am not smart like you.. obviously I am not as you aware I booked flat in CR isn't ?

            Comment


            • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

              crossingsrepublik.co.in/MaintenanceCharges.aspx check link you can see maintenance charges for some socities.

              Comment


              • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                Originally posted by kalramohit View Post
                I have smart phone, tab, laptop but sad part is I am not smart like you.. obviously I am not as you aware I booked flat in CR isn't ?
                na na Mohit.

                CR guys are lucky they are staying in India's 1st Global City.
                Last edited August 30 2012, 06:31 PM.
                Thanks

                Comment


                • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                  Well I am paying Rs. 1.70 at Crossings. I also own a flat at BPTP Princess Park in Faridabad where they are demanding Rs.2.15 + service tax.Also other charges are so much in Haryana.U.P is much better. Living in crossing is a good experience. 42 Lacs for 3 bedroom RTM move flat. This was 4 months before.I am happy with my belief in CR

                  Comment


                  • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                    Originally posted by mukul20 View Post
                    Well I am paying Rs. 1.70 at Crossings. I also own a flat at BPTP Princess Park in Faridabad where they are demanding Rs.2.15 + service tax.Also other charges are so much in Haryana.U.P is much better. Living in crossing is a good experience. 42 Lacs for 3 bedroom RTM move flat. This was 4 months before.I am happy with my belief in CR
                    certainly better than BPTP neharpar option..
                    at least some is paying 1.70 rs psft ..
                    which society are you in CR?
                    Thanks

                    Comment


                    • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                      Why this kolavari di

                      I think most of the people who booked in CR knew beforehand they will be paying maintenance charges for whole integrated city not only for just their own flat.

                      Builders to build common facilities like road , park, golf course (6 to 9 holes) , etc etc and also maintain them....not GDA or GNN.

                      Today visited CR , saw GOLF CLUB shaping up for inauguration on 1 Sep 12 (and impressed with quality) , and in due time parks will also be developed..... fountain is already operational ...

                      Dear members these facilities which are outside your individual projects will not maintain themselves... we people have to maintain them..... so why this kolavari di?

                      Give a thought.
                      Last edited August 30 2012, 09:09 PM.

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X