Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi pilpeline and all other members,

Gold Coast at crosing republik seems in a difficult situations, however the project looks good and had appreciated considerably.

i had booked 3BHK on 18th floor with gold coast in mar12, but no documents except cash receipt and booking letter has been given by builder. As the prices in that area has increased ( from 2200 psf to 3100 psf as of today), it seems builder is not interested in retaining their old customers at old rates.

I had visited Gold Coast office on 31 oct 12, and met Mr Vikas Garg. but the way he was behaving as if they are doing favour by talking to us. Mr vikas told that they have canceled my booking because in the month of may12 i had enquired abt cancellation procedure and cuttings if any. I have not written to them to cancel my booking. He behaved in most unprofessional manner and gave bizard explanation for cancellation of my booking.

i would like members to advice me on this regard for my future course of action and also would request members/individuals who have booked their flat with gold coast to find out their current status by visiting their office. in todays world you cannot trust these builders and their employees, who thinks they are more powerfull than the owners.

i would also request all gold coast customers to be in touch, so as to find out abt any wrong doing/ill intentions by the builders.

pl share on credibility of builder and be carefull before u book with gold coast.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajesh004
    Hi pilpeline and all other members,

Gold Coast at crosing republik seems in a difficult situations, however the project looks good and had appreciated considerably.

i had booked 3BHK on 18th floor with gold coast in mar12, but no documents except cash receipt and booking letter has been given by builder. As the prices in that area has increased ( from 2200 psf to 3100 psf as of today), it seems builder is not interested in retaining their old customers at old rates.

I had visited Gold Coast office on 31 oct 12, and met Mr Vikas Garg. but the way he was behaving as if they are doing favour by talking to us. Mr vikas told that they have canceled my booking because in the month of may12 i had enquired abt cancellation procedure and cuttings if any. I have not written to them to cancel my booking. He behaved in most unprofessional manner and gave bizard explanation for cancellation of my booking.

i would like members to advice me on this regard for my future course of action and also would request members/individuals who have booked their flat with gold coast to find out their current status by visiting their office. in todays world you cannot trust these builders and their employees, who thinks they are more powerfull than the owners.

i would also request all gold coast customers to be in touch, so as to find out abt any wrong doing/ill intentions by the builders.

pl share on credibility of builder and be carefull before u book with gold coast.

This is really sad. Don't let your booked flat go easily. Go with 2-3 friends of your and strongly put your case. Also ask him to show your cancellation letter to you otherwise you won't leave. Warn them for any legal action will be taken by you with charges of "fraud". Try to put pressure on this guy "vikas" that you will put your legal case against him not builder and will put all fraud charges on him as he has done lot of mental harassment to you. Also you can check with some legal expert. I hope you will get justice.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I have booked in Arocon in the month of Feb 2012. But till now I ahve not visited to their office.
    I am also worried for my case.

My one friend has booked in Gold Coast project. I will talk to him.

We will meet sepeartely sometime.
    Definately we we take legal action of "fraud" and "mental harassment".
    We will also complaint in GDA office regarding this.

Dont worry about it.

Regards,
    pipeline

Originally Posted by rajesh004

CommentQuote
  • CR-Supertech

Hi
    I have booked in Supertech Livingston Galaxy Tower, but construction doesnot seem to have progressed since March 2012.
    Please share any information.
    Regards
    tarvani
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I have booked in Arocon in the month of Feb 2012. But till now I ahve not visited to their office.
    I am also worried for my case.

My one friend has booked in Gold Coast project. I will talk to him.

We will meet sepeartely sometime.
    Definately we we take legal action of "fraud" and "mental harassment".
    We will also complaint in GDA office regarding this.

Dont worry about it.

Regards,
    pipeline

Quote:
    Originally Posted by rajesh004

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajesh004

height hai yeh to !!! ..i have heard in Noida Extension that lot of initial users (who booked at 1500/1600 psft) got cancellation notices of their bookings due to very trivial issues by many builders .. but this is a first for CR ... anyways a new construction price of 3100 psft by an unknown builder in CR shows that CR is still being preferred to NE ...i think if you have not given anything in writing to the builder and not defaulted on any payment ..then you should be pretty safe legally ..
    CommentQuote
  • I also booked flat in Supertech Livingston Galaxy tower ,but construction is not seem progressed.I was make a call in supertech but guy told me to contact on Site office.May be its due to tower wise posseion.
    Originally Posted by tarvani
    Hi
    I have booked in Supertech Livingston Galaxy Tower, but construction doesnot seem to have progressed since March 2012.
    Please share any information.
    Regards
    tarvani
    CommentQuote
  • Crossing Republic-Latest Updates

Hi Vibhor
    Had a telephonic talk with marketing people. He told that construction work is held up in entire Gaziabad and that it is likely to start by Diwali. Let's hope for the best
    Thanx
    CommentQuote
  • This is not correct.
    Construction work is already resume in Ghaziaabd.
    Connstruction work is hold in disputed projects only. Do not trust on markeeting people. Kindly visit to your builder.

Hi Vibhor
    Had a telephonic talk with marketing people. He told that construction work is held up in entire Gaziabad and that it is likely to start by Diwali. Let's hope for the best
    Thanx
    CommentQuote
  • Due to this held up in construction of Galaxy Tower, i was also very reluctant in making payment to them for their current demand as per flexi plan but ultimately made it 3 days back, bcoz i now once the construction will start then they will dictate the terms again like charging interest, not giving penalty for delayed posession due to delay in payment from our side at any point of time. Their sales person are claiming that little bit of construction activity has statred now & within few days it will be at full speed. i'm planning to visit the site in few days to check ..anyone having any idea on this.
    Hi Vibhor
    Thanx
    CommentQuote
  • Ajnara GenX : Nectar Tower

People living in CR, can you please confirm whether construction is going on in Nectar tower in Ajnara Genx. This is the tower near Panchsheel on the Golf Course side.
    CommentQuote
  • Crossing Republik Jaipuria

Hi *,

I am planning to buy 2BHK (1260sft) flat in Crossing Republik from Jaipuria Apartments. Its fifth floor and I am getting it fo Rs. 37 lacs + Rs. 75000/- internal transfer charges by builder.

I visited the place and already possession is provided to some people. That flat is on 5th floor.

What do you think is it a good deal? Experienced members please suggest if I can go ahead or there is some better deal somewhere?

Thanks,
    JohnKeats
    CommentQuote
  • Jaipuria Indirapuram is considered the worst society

Check relevant thread on IREF
    "WOrst societies of Indirapuram"
    Originally Posted by johnkeats_in
    Hi *,

I am planning to buy 2BHK (1260sft) flat in Crossing Republik from Jaipuria Apartments. Its fifth floor and I am getting it fo Rs. 37 lacs + Rs. 75000/- internal transfer charges by builder.

I visited the place and already possession is provided to some people. That flat is on 5th floor.

What do you think is it a good deal? Experienced members please suggest if I can go ahead or there is some better deal somewhere?

Thanks,
    JohnKeats
    CommentQuote
  • But it is not indirapuram. It is on NH-24 inside the Crossing Republik.
    CommentQuote
  • JAIPURIA is JAIPURIA

Originally Posted by johnkeats_in
    But it is not indirapuram. It is on NH-24 inside the Crossing Republik.

But is Jaipuria :D

If build in Landon then also I think will same.

Kyu?
    CommentQuote