Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by nbhanawat
    People living in CR, can you please confirm whether construction is going on in Nectar tower in Ajnara Genx. This is the tower near Panchsheel on the Golf Course side.

It must be a real bad feeling to have invested into a property the construction of which is stalled. The information that I can share is that Ajnara around a fortnight back had submitted some kind of a letter to GDA. Post that GDA had got some inspection done of the site.

You can meet Mr Saxena in Ajnara's Office in Noida. Though he is an accounts person (perhaps is the CFO of the company), will give you a fair and friendly information about the status of construction's futu
    re.
    CommentQuote
  • Unofficially construction is stopped or damm slow in whole CR... strange.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Target2021

But is Jaipuria :D

If build in Landon then also I think will same.

Kyu?

Hi,

Could you give me some hard facts/reasons for this opinion? Is there anyone who has lived in Jaipuria flats earlier and can quote some negative things?

Also, is there any other flat in CR in similar budget which is better then? In Panchsheel its bit expensive. Mahagan hasnt got good reviews...

Regards,
    JohnKeats
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikasg03
    Unofficially construction is stopped or damm slow in whole CR... strange.....

Hi,

Work was ongoing uptil last week atleast as I had been there. I could see laborers doing work in Jaipuria Appt and the Appt just on left of it (dont remember name).

Have you been there recently? Also, guys tell me is there any concept of internal transfer fees to be given (50K-75K) in case we buy from resale in CR?

Regards,
    JohnKeats
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Target2021

But is Jaipuria :D

If build in Landon then also I think will same.

Kyu?

Jaipuria of Indirapuram is a different company & Jaipuria of CR is a totally different company...This is confirmed news...anybody can check on both sides...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikasg03
    Unofficially construction is stopped or damm slow in whole CR... strange.....

Work in Dreamland, Cosmos is going on with great speed..Infact Dreamland project has progressed so well in last 2 months that now it is almost ready for possession.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by johnkeats_in
    Hi,

Work was ongoing uptil last week atleast as I had been there. I could see laborers doing work in Jaipuria Appt and the Appt just on left of it (dont remember name).

Have you been there recently? Also, guys tell me is there any concept of internal transfer fees to be given (50K-75K) in case we buy from resale in CR?

Regards,
    JohnKeats

All builders charge this..75000 is on lesser side.for others it is upto 2.00 lacs.but this is generally borne by seller...
    CommentQuote
  • Ajnara has perhaps again increased the prices yesterday. Is this correct? Can anyone confirm?
    CommentQuote
  • hi everyone!!!
    i am new in this forum. can anybody tell me the price of 1530 sg ft in ajnara gen x. golf facing!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piluooo
    Ajnara has perhaps again increased the prices yesterday. Is this correct? Can anyone confirm?

Ohh is it..!! With no progress in construction, I don't think that is fair at all. Can any of Gen-X residents on this forum confirm whether the construction has resumed there..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Thanks all for the advice and support. There is one more input on Gold coast. I have visited Gold Coast website recently and was surprised to see floor plan till 12th floor only as against 19th floor earlier or on other property websites. Other builders have already build 21 floors and few are building 23 floors(Ajnara Gen X) as advatised in TV programs.
    All Gold Coast buyers plz be in touch.

Thanks all

QUOTE:

Hi,

I have booked in Arocon in the month of Feb 2012. But till now I ahve not visited to their office.
    I am also worried for my case.

My one friend has booked in Gold Coast project. I will talk to him.

We will meet sepeartely sometime.
    Definately we we take legal action of "fraud" and "mental harassment".
    We will also complaint in GDA office regarding this.

Dont worry about it.

Regards,
    pipeline
    CommentQuote
  • Naye ghar ki badhaiya.

Originally Posted by johnkeats_in
    Hi,

Could you give me some hard facts/reasons for this opinion? Is there anyone who has lived in Jaipuria flats earlier and can quote some negative things?

Also, is there any other flat in CR in similar budget which is better then? In Panchsheel its bit expensive. Mahagan hasnt got good reviews...

Regards,
    JohnKeats

Na bhai tu to leke maniye ise. Or badhai le ja in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Jaipuria ek khoj

Originally Posted by ncrwatcher
    Jaipuria of Indirapuram is a different company & Jaipuria of CR is a totally different company...This is confirmed news...anybody can check on both sides...

Are ye to joke of the day hogaya.

Yo Jaipuria nam ki market me badi goodwill nikli. Kuch Dino pahle lift ke chakkar me Indirapuram wala Jaipuria bada famous hua tha.

Maine google pe try kiya mujhe to Kuch mila nahi.

Ab tum hi dono ki utpatti ki Kuch history bata do bhai.

Reliance ke Ambani bhaiyo ki tarha dono Jaipurio me koi relation to nahi hai?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gupta1983
    Yes, I booked flat there... and just wanted to know the current condition of consturction..... Do you have any idea when consturction will resume?

Hi Gupta1983..
    Even i have booked flat with Gold Coast in MAr 12...project is in difficult situation.Visited their office ...and their behaviour was very bad and gave no input/info on status of project. They are keeping things in confused state. No news on construction or any approval of the project. I'll recommend plz visit their office site and get confirmation and share to all of us...
    CommentQuote
  • Asli nakli ki pahchan koi kese kare?

Ek maje ki baat sabko batata hu.

Maine abhi abhi ek builder ki web site check Kari. Nam hai GAUR.

One of the famous builder of Ghaziabad. Usne kafi project web site pe dikhae hai (http://www.gaursonsindia.com/projects-residential.asp). Lagbhag sabhi me GAUR likhne ka style change hai. Kabhi Bada, kabhi Chota, kabhi Red, kabhi Black, kiss me to builder ne font hi change kar diya or kahi starting latter G baki ke AUR se bada banaya hai.

Tine projects karne wala builder jab apne nam likhne ka standard bhi itne salo me nahi bana paya to uske baki kamo me kesa standard maintain hoga?

Chalo ye sab (builder ka kam karne ka tarika) rahne dete hai. Baat to thi asli nakli ki pahchan karne ki. Yaha to ek ki pahchan karne me hi itna ghapla hai.

Kya nam likhne ke liye GDA/Govt ki koi guide line nahi hai?

Ab ese me bechara Customer hi katega. Jab tak usko asli nakli ka pata chalega tab tak to shayad gadi station se nikal jaye.

Ek baar builder ki jeb me paisa gaya to magar ke muh se mas nikalne jaisa hai.

Kuch guide lines to iskeliye banni hi chahiye.
    CommentQuote