Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Jaipuria is such a chore that even Supertech will look saint in front of it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jaijai
    Jaipuria is such a chore that even Supertech will look saint in front of it.

Yes, Jaipuria is worst.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by I R KHAN
    Due to this held up in construction of Galaxy Tower, i was also very reluctant in making payment to them for their current demand as per flexi plan but ultimately made it 3 days back, bcoz i now once the construction will start then they will dictate the terms again like charging interest, not giving penalty for delayed posession due to delay in payment from our side at any point of time. Their sales person are claiming that little bit of construction activity has statred now & within few days it will be at full speed. i'm planning to visit the site in few days to check ..anyone having any idea on this.

Glory tower is completed 100% from outside including painting (ground floor is still remaining) there are work going on inside slowly.
    Nectar tower I dont see any construction activity there...
    CommentQuote
  • Arocon, Gold Coast & Divyansh Fabio projects in crossing republik

Does anyone know what is actual status of Arocon, Gold Coast & Divyansh Fabio projects in crossing republik.

Why construction of these project is under hold?
    How much time it will take to resolve the issue?

Accordingly we will plan to take some legal action against Gold Coast, Arocon & Divyansh fabio builders.

Regards,
    Pipeline

Originally Posted by rajesh004
    Hi,

Thanks all for the advice and support. There is one more input on Gold coast. I have visited Gold Coast website recently and was surprised to see floor plan till 12th floor only as against 19th floor earlier or on other property websites. Other builders have already build 21 floors and few are building 23 floors(Ajnara Gen X) as advatised in TV programs.
    All Gold Coast buyers plz be in touch.

Thanks all

QUOTE:

Hi,

I have booked in Arocon in the month of Feb 2012. But till now I ahve not visited to their office.
    I am also worried for my case.

My one friend has booked in Gold Coast project. I will talk to him.

We will meet sepeartely sometime.
    Definately we we take legal action of "fraud" and "mental harassment".
    We will also complaint in GDA office regarding this.

Dont worry about it.

Regards,
    pipeline
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajesh004
    Hi Gupta1983..
    Even i have booked flat with Gold Coast in MAr 12...project is in difficult situation.Visited their office ...and their behaviour was very bad and gave no input/info on status of project. They are keeping things in confused state. No news on construction or any approval of the project. I'll recommend plz visit their office site and get confirmation and share to all of us...

Hello, Last week i called them and came to know that construction on Gold coast has been started. I was inquiring about bank approval and they told me that it will approve by Diwali with HDFC bank.... have to visited site recently?? i am not in India so i can't visit site... if you have any other update related to this, pls post here
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by I R KHAN
    Due to this held up in construction of Galaxy Tower, i was also very reluctant in making payment to them for their current demand as per flexi plan but ultimately made it 3 days back, bcoz i now once the construction will start then they will dictate the terms again like charging interest, not giving penalty for delayed posession due to delay in payment from our side at any point of time. Their sales person are claiming that little bit of construction activity has statred now & within few days it will be at full speed. i'm planning to visit the site in few days to check ..anyone having any idea on this.

Hi Vibhor
    I have come to know that construction actifvity has resumed in Galaxy Tower, but not sure. I have also opted Flexi plan and my instalment has fallen due but I have not yet received any demand letter from the builder. Isn't it necessary for the builder to send the demand letter otherwise how will the bank release loan instalment. Please share any information you have.
    regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Target2021
    Are ye to joke of the day hogaya.

Yo Jaipuria nam ki market me badi goodwill nikli. Kuch Dino pahle lift ke chakkar me Indirapuram wala Jaipuria bada famous hua tha.

Maine google pe try kiya mujhe to Kuch mila nahi.

Ab tum hi dono ki utpatti ki Kuch history bata do bhai.

Reliance ke Ambani bhaiyo ki tarha dono Jaipurio me koi relation to nahi hai?

jaipuria rishit infrastructure pvt. Ltd.is the developer.they have projects in rajnagar extension also.indirapuram one is the so called prestigious jaipuria sunrise group.the joke is on you & it is always on the people who are ignorant & do not do any reasearch.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Gupta,

Today I have visited to Gold Coast site in morning (10 AM). No construction activity is going on.

Then I enquired to them.

As per Gold Coast bank approval will be in January 2013. Construction activity will start in First week of December 2012.
      As per Arocon bank approval will be in First week of December 2013 and Construction activity will start in First week of December.
      As per Divyansh project is already approved by bank. Construction will start 3rd week of November.
      Appart from this Construction of maximum projects are hold in entire crossing republik. I dont know what is actual statuse. But I guess there is some issue with Ghaziabad Developement Authority.

I am planning to visit to GDA office to know actual status. Please let me know If anyone is interested to go their with me.

Regards,
      Pipeline

Originally Posted by Gupta1983
      Hello, Last week i called them and came to know that construction on Gold coast has been started. I was inquiring about bank approval and they told me that it will approve by Diwali with HDFC bank.... have to visited site recently?? i am not in India so i can't visit site... if you have any other update related to this, pls post here
    CommentQuote
  • ya, it is compulsory for a builder to send a demand letter bcoz bank can only release the payment after receiving demand letter, i have also received the same & submitted it to bank.by the way pls share from where did you get the confirmation that construction has started in Galaxy tower...
    Originally Posted by tarvani
    Hi Vibhor
    I have come to know that construction actifvity has resumed in Galaxy Tower, but not sure. I have also opted Flexi plan and my instalment has fallen due but I have not yet received any demand letter from the builder. Isn't it necessary for the builder to send the demand letter otherwise how will the bank release loan instalment. Please share any information you have.
    regards
    CommentQuote
  • has widening of nh24 started? i saw some work in progress between crossings T-point till vijaynagar on the left side.
    CommentQuote
  • No, This is not widening.

I guess they are digging the pit for underground sewerage line

Originally Posted by piku123
    has widening of nh24 started? i saw some work in progress between crossings T-point till vijaynagar on the left side.
    CommentQuote
  • ohh. but kya GDA lage haath widening nahn kar sakta? ;)

Originally Posted by pipeline
    No, This is not widening.

I guess they are digging the pit for underground sewerage line
    CommentQuote
  • Hi ,
    For disbrusement of loan Its required builder send the demand letter.But i am not sure about if builder send the demand letter after due date then any late payment penlty charge by the builder.

Originally Posted by tarvani
    Hi Vibhor
    regards
    CommentQuote
  • Jaipuria ka researcher

Originally Posted by ncrwatcher
    jaipuria rishit infrastructure pvt. Ltd.is the developer.they have projects in rajnagar extension also.indirapuram one is the so called prestigious jaipuria sunrise group.the joke is on you & it is always on the people who are ignorant & do not do any reasearch.

Dil pe mat le bhai.

I am not an expert of Jaipuria like you. I searched on Google and not found the difference / connection / relation ship between both of GREAT JAIPURIA's.
    And you also have not given the answer of my question.

Is ther any relation like Relaince Ambani brothers?

Same nam hoga to confusion ho hi jayega. Ab sabko apki tarh Jaipuria Ji ke bare me gyan ho jaruri to nahi.

Ab apne is gyan se Kuch Bunde ham par bhi bards do to ati kirpa hogi.

Apne to research ki hai na. Then tell us about both JAIPURIA's. When they start? Who is the chair person? Is ther any connection / relation between both? Which is best for buyers? In term of construction quality, cost and timely delivery, Projects given by both bla bla bla... ... What ever you can share your knowledge.

Apki Jaipuria wali feelings ko agar Jane Anjanette me koi chot pahuchi ho to uske liye maf kar dean.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Target2021
    Dil pe mat le bhai.

I am not an expert of Jaipuria like you. I searched on Google and not found the difference / connection / relation ship between both of GREAT JAIPURIA's.
    And you also have not given the answer of my question.

Is ther any relation like Relaince Ambani brothers?

Same nam hoga to confusion ho hi jayega. Ab sabko apki tarh Jaipuria Ji ke bare me gyan ho jaruri to nahi.

Ab apne is gyan se Kuch Bunde ham par bhi bards do to ati kirpa hogi.

Apne to research ki hai na. Then tell us about both JAIPURIA's. When they start? Who is the chair person? Is ther any connection / relation between both? Which is best for buyers? In term of construction quality, cost and timely delivery, Projects given by both bla bla bla... ... What ever you can share your knowledge.

Apki Jaipuria wali feelings ko agar Jane Anjanette me koi chot pahuchi ho to uske liye maf kar dean.

I only said that both Jaipuria are different.Reliance naam ki 25 companiya hain market mein.isi tarah ek naam ki kai companies hain.share market check kar lo.i have no connection with Jaipuria.ek baar sirf dekhne gaya tha.uska kaun mai baap hain pata nahi.naale ke saamne hain aur sirf flat aur power back de rahe hain so nahi liya.I am looking for investment in Noida-Ghaziabad so have visited Rajnagar, Crossings, Noida Extension, Exoressway,Yamuna Expressway, Noida recently.jawaab pata tha bata diya.maaf karo ab nahi baatonga gyan .sorry

CommentQuote