Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

    Originally posted by raghavsin View Post
    My Feel is that there are mainly two reasons responsible for this

    1. NH24 and connectivity issue
    2. Dumping Ground

    Rest all reasons are either trivial or meaningless in this context...
    I think connectivity is the biggest issue...traffic jams is common thing there...also there are absolutely no traffic lights there...try to reach CR from Noida in the night and you will experience the fun

    Comment


    • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

      1.METRO IS REAHING SECTOR-62 BY 2015.
      2.NH-24 EXPRESSWAY WILL BE COMPLETED BY 2015.
      3.5 UNDERPASSES AND 2 FLYOVERS WILL BE CONSTRUCTED ON NH-24 BY 2013.
      4.RRTS WILL PASS THROUGH GHAZIABAD RAILWAY STATION BY 2017.

      THIS ALL WILL INCREASE CR RATES.

      Comment


      • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

        Manish, i hope what you said actually happens...

        Comment


        • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

          Originally posted by victors View Post
          Manish, i hope what you said actually happens...
          Agar kal se bhi kaam suru hua na is Deadline par kaam pura nahi hoga, Likhawa lo.
          All is in Air. and I don't understand why Mainsh is trying so hard and pasting every where the same thing.
          Thanks

          Comment


          • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

            It never happened in the history of real estate forum that if something positive is said about CR than cookie and ysingh is missed to make negative remark

            thank u cookie

            Comment


            • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

              Originally posted by MANISH1982 View Post
              It never happened in the history of real estate forum that if something positive is said about CR than cookie and ysingh is missed to make negative remark

              thank u cookie
              Mainsh I totally agree with you. I wonder

              Cookie (origional) = Siddhant = Ysing Avtaar's kya

              Mods: please for the sake of investors, request cookie at-least not hurt the feelings of the forum. If he thinks that only his area (G Noida) is best as compared to any other part of NCR, then he needs to do introspect. As none of the area in this world could be perfect.

              Comment


              • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                Originally posted by MANISH1982 View Post
                It never happened in the history of real estate forum that if something positive is said about CR than cookie and ysingh is missed to make negative remark

                thank u cookie
                Don't cry foul and talk straight and logical.
                Thanks

                Comment


                • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                  Cookie bro ....whats wrong with you man ???
                  Wy r u sooo damn negative about these areas??

                  I agree ppl blowing some things out of proportions....for their areas maybe .....but you ...you just have one motive in ur life.....

                  I wud second JASS... and wud request cookie to open up his eyes or better just keep shut. Come on man ,,at least once kabhi to ,,koi ek positive bhi baat kiya kar yaar?
                  This is limit

                  Comment


                  • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                    Originally posted by maxcapri View Post
                    Cookie bro ....whats wrong with you man ???
                    Wy r u sooo damn negative about these areas??

                    I agree ppl blowing some things out of proportions....for their areas maybe .....but you ...you just have one motive in ur life.....

                    I wud second JASS... and wud request cookie to open up his eyes or better just keep shut. Come on man ,,at least once kabhi to ,,koi ek positive bhi baat kiya kar yaar?
                    This is limit
                    Sorry if I did say something wrong about the area knowingly and unknowingly. as far as limit is concerned. at least I don't resort to personal attack and compare someone from XYZ member with other XYZ member. I have been in this forum almost for the last one year and never got even suspension because I know my limit.
                    "Cookie = Ysingh" is that within limit? as guys in this forum are commenting.
                    Thanks

                    Comment


                    • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                      Originally posted by jass_s View Post
                      Mainsh I totally agree with you. I wonder

                      Cookie (origional) = Siddhant = Ysing Avtaar's kya

                      Mods: please for the sake of investors, request cookie at-least not hurt the feelings of the forum. If he thinks that only his area (G Noida) is best as compared to any other part of NCR, then he needs to do introspect. As none of the area in this world could be perfect.
                      When and were Did I say G Noida is best? Show me the post and don't talk false. Don't shoot in air without knowing anything. be in your limit and don't compare me with XYZ.
                      Thanks

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X