Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Jeet,

Don't worry .. Crossing is not going to be affected.. we are already being cheated by builders/CIPL by paying electricity in higherslab applicable to Urban-Single-house connection. We are paying 65/KW/Month fixed and 4.19 per unit.

-GD

Originally Posted by jeetcp
    This is a really bad new and NOT LEGAL at all IMO.
    On what grounds can they do so?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajeevgupta
    Hi,

I am an end user looking to buy atleast 5 BHK ready to move in penthouse in crossings republik(any golf facing society in CR- ). My preference is

1) Golf facing property (Must)
    2) Duplex (Must)
    2) Would prefer Big room penthouses + good balcony space than the smaller rooms (Must)
    3) Atleast 2 parking. 3 will be good.
    4) Society charges?

Please suggest the societies for my requirement. please share the floor plan as well if it is available.

What should be the expected/right price for such property you guys may know of?

Some time back, while I was searching property for my self in CR, a broker had approached me and had option with him of two full lower floors in Golf facing Saffron tower. Each floor had an area of more than 5,000 square feet. May be you can try it out.
    CommentQuote
  • Any updates on the GDA approval issue in Panchsheel Wellington for upper floors of Tower 3,4,5 & 6? Also is contruction going on in the upper floors of tower 3,4,5 & 6?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul22007
    Any updates on the GDA approval issue in Panchsheel Wellington for upper floors of Tower 3,4,5 & 6? Also is contruction going on in the upper floors of tower 3,4,5 & 6?

Dear Rahul,
    unfortunately nobody knows about approval when it will come.... (except GDA). :bab (65):
    as far as construction its going on.... albeit slowly.
    CommentQuote
  • Dwivedi ji,
    I have to admit, CIPL is looting money from residents I guess.

Specially for power connection one time cost, they charge 10K per KVA+ 13K for Meter charges. 20K per KVA of the power Backup is an extra cost. All in all the connection cost for a 3KVA+ power backup of 3KVA comes out to be this:

Meter : 13K
    Connection(3KVA): 20K(1st KVA)+10K+10K
    Power Backup(3KVA): 60K
    Total: 1Lac and 13 Thousand.

Can you tell is this is what your builder is also charging?

Originally Posted by gm_dwivedi
    Hi Jeet,

Don't worry .. Crossing is not going to be affected.. we are already being cheated by builders/CIPL by paying electricity in higherslab applicable to Urban-Single-house connection. We are paying 65/KW/Month fixed and 4.19 per unit.

-GD
    CommentQuote
  • Good NEWS for CR Residents SBI opened its branch.
    CommentQuote
  • i visited CR after a long time nd i was amazed to see the progress.. plz have a look
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay87
    i visited CR after a long time nd i was amazed to see the progress.. plz have a look

Kudos friend. Looks really amazing. Looks like a great place for end user. :) :)
    CommentQuote
  • i thought i was on faridabad thread when i saw miketest.yes pics looks amazing.this is what your good friend mukul used to claim.

abhay87 has you have done a good job.pictures of round about with fountain is also a very good area.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay87
    i visited CR after a long time nd i was amazed to see the progress.. plz have a look

Surely it looks good for endusers. but I request to endusers to comment on basic points which are raised by others about Crossings Republik:

i] "CR has pathetic location. there are daily jams of atleast 3 kms in peak times from NH-24 side and also from the Noida side. "
    Is this true?

ii]
    CR is one big dump of crap in my opinion where there are skyscrapers but no open areas. Abhay did you feel the lack of open spaces?

iii]
    "CR has bad location in the vicinity of criminals. Live there and get robbed multiple times in a year and that too for Free Free Free!". How is the safety aspect.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    And lemme also make one thing clear. Changing an ID does not change a man. If you want to start mud slinging again, this is going to be my last post to you ever. Thanks and Enjoy yourself.

well you are not an end user at Crossings.My question is to end users.I have not pointed anybody's name because I had read the further part wherein you explained the situation.

miketest this is the general perception about Crossings apart from dumping Ground issue.

who has a real id & who has a fake id in this virtual world is for anybody's guess.lets stick on the issue.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nbastar
    Surely it looks good for endusers. but I request to endusers to comment on basic points which are raised by others about Crossings Republik:

i] "CR has pathetic location. there are daily jams of atleast 3 kms in peak times from NH-24 side and also from the Noida side. "
    Is this true?

ii] CR is one big dump of crap in my opinion where there are skyscrapers but no open areas. Abhay did you feel the lack of open spaces?

iii] "CR has bad location in the vicinity of criminals. Live there and get robbed multiple times in a year and that too for Free Free Free!". How is the safety aspect.

For the point#1 and 2, these were true for Patparganj as well when it came into being. Contrary to all what has been said, CR has continued to thrive and people living here seem to be happy about CR.

I am not invested in CR though came close to investing a few times. :)

Point#3 is I think a general observation about Noida/ Ghaziabad. Is there anything specific about CR?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chikoo
    For the point#1 and 2, these were true for Patparganj as well when it came into being. Contrary to all what has been said, CR has continued to thrive and people living here seem to be happy about CR.

Point#3 is I think a general observation about Noida/ Ghaziabad. Is there anything specific about CR?

Great:

I request all crossing republik residents to further share their experience.
    CommentQuote
  • CR is one big dump of crap in my opinion where there are skyscrapers but no open areas. Abhay did you feel the lack of open spaces?

While roaming around CR i did nt feel any sort of lack of space or so im sure u also gonna feel the same. Yes its true that from outside CR appears to b very congested bt no thats nt true.. Visit urself nd see the diffrenceAbhay did you feel the lack of open spaces?

While roaming around CR i did nt feel any sort of lack of space or so im sure u also gonna feel the same. Yes its true that from outside CR appears to b very congested bt no thats nt true.. Visit urself nd see the diffrence
    CommentQuote
  • Open spaces doesnt look like an issue ...every society has got 70-80% open area and all major societies are have their own park(s)/pool/gym/clubs .. amongst bigger open areas golf course is there and a big green belt is in offing..
    security is much better than other area of ghaziabad ..you have security guards at all CR entry/exit points ..security guards at all society gates ..security guards at all individual tower entrances ... (if you are still apprehensive you can employ one for your flat entrance as well) along with a big and fully functional police station right in the middle of CR

and as far as the following point goes

Originally Posted by nbastar

Is this true?

i am a bit confused .. i thought jams happen at places which are prime and are most visited ..'pathetic locations' are those where no one wants to go ..:))) (on serious note.. internal roads giving direct access to gaur circle in Noida Extn exclusively for CR residents should be a reality within a year or so)
    CommentQuote