Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by hb_78 View Post
    I asked coz playing a inswinging yorker is easy to play in only theory, not on field.
    Bro,It is easy to ask rather to answer

Comment

Originally posted by Amit Dang View Post
      Fight is ok, but keep in mind CR is far ahead of NE..in all terms RTM,freehold and most important free from all future tensions.....
      RTM is ok, I agree. This is best point about CR. Also distance wise it is closer to noida from rajnagar ext, GN, Neharpar.

Freehold : Tell me if you are staying in High rise building, what is the benefit of having freehold??/ If you have villa or plot in freehold, it still make sense.

Future tensions: Dumping ground is already approved by HC. Connectivity wise still dependent on NE roads.
      I agree even NE have issues but still NE case is at least approved by HC but still it is pending in SC decision. Also NCRPB has cleared the plan.

Comment

Let's assume no broker is here?

But how rest 2.5 lacs inventory be sold of NE,without bashing of nearby areas RTM at same rates?

Gaur 3200 Psf,supertech 2800+, all nathukhara 3000+...... In NE
        Are they joking or we?

Comment

Originally posted by kalramohit View Post
          No I don't need to listen their crap and obviously not your's either . Yes I have a flat for almost three years now. I wanted to know the rates of CR from broker's mouth so I asked them like if I have to buy..

Anyways why m explaining to you .. who you are no one knows.. atleast I have a valid id with full name and many here on IREF well aware that I am not a broker but they can't be sure about you

coming to your first point of coming with facts.. I think if you talking about pollution then you ought to bring facts on pollution level in CR area.. regarding getting personal .. you should think twice getting personal about hard earned home and family... remember you mentioned something about " for well being of wife and kids and blla blaa "...
          Read my posts again, I never said anything about someone family. It was someone else post not me.

Comment

Originally posted by hindustan View Post
            RTM is ok, I agree. This is best point about CR. Also distance wise it is closer to noida from rajnagar ext, GN, Neharpar.

Freehold : Tell me if you are staying in High rise building, what is the benefit of having freehold??/ If you have villa or plot in freehold, it still make sense.

Future tensions: Dumping ground is already approved by HC. Connectivity wise still dependent on NE roads.
            I agree even NE have issues but still NE case is at least approved by HC but still it is pending in SC decision. Also NCRPB has cleared the plan.
            I would say NE is baby of CR,who try to come out .......mother (NCRPB)agree... waiting for father(SC) ....relatives( builders,authority) ready to celebrate...

Comment

Let's assume no broker is here?

But how rest 2.5 lacs inventory be sold of NE,without bashing of nearby areas RTM at same rates?

Gaur 3200 Psf,supertech 2800+, all nathukhara 3000+...... In NE
              Are they joking or we?
              I agree with the false hype rates of NE. I have created a thread in GN section to discuss the same.
              https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...-in-ne?t=40232

Comment

I agree with the false hype rates of NE. I have created a thread in GN section to discuss the same.
                https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...-in-ne?t=40232
                That's like the true hindustani words.......

Comment

Bro,It is easy to ask rather to answer
                  Ans : Kisi koh mukkmal jahan nahi milta kisi koh jami toh kisi koh asmma nahi milta......

Aye mere farishte ..mere is adne se budget main rajiv chowk par ek Tajmahal dliwa de ..... ta umar sukragujar rahoonaga...

P.S : no offense, just in lighter mood
                  Last edited September 5 2012, 10:52 PM.

Comment

That's like the true hindustani words.......
                    Actually we should accept the facts that every area have Pro and Cons. Everyone wants to only listen about positives about his builder, area but no one want to hear negatives. If we ask builder to give status about delay in construction, he replied simply ki sirji rate bar gaye hai aap tension kyu le rahe ho. Similarly if any of our friend in circle ask status about our flat which is under dispute we try to hide the facts by saying rates are appreciating, so no tension. Hamare rate to 300% bar gaye hai paper par. So it is not only investors who promote areas even we end users try to promote our project among our friend circle even if we are not happy with builder or area. This will trap more end users who will then do the same.
                    So this will help no one except those faulty builders who are making big revenue even they delivered shitty projects.
                    So who should be blame, we end users who trap others by giving false picture or we keep on blaming brokers, builders every time??

Comment

Actually we should accept the facts that every area have Pro and Cons. Everyone wants to only listen about positives about his builder, area but no one want to hear negatives. If we ask builder to give status about delay in construction, he replied simply ki sirji rate bar gaye hai aap tension kyu le rahe ho. Similarly if any of our friend in circle ask status about our flat which is under dispute we try to hide the facts by saying rates are appreciating, so no tension. Hamare rate to 300% bar gaye hai paper par. So it is not only investors who promote areas even we end users try to promote our project among our friend circle even if we are not happy with builder or area. This will trap more end users who will then do the same.
                      So this will help no one except those faulty builders who are making big revenue even they delivered shitty projects.
                      So who should be blame, we end users who trap others by giving false picture or we keep on blaming brokers, builders every time??

CR wale bhaiyo,

Bura mat manana , but did somebody tried to enter/exit CR in morning 8am to 10 am .
                      Some one told me it takes 30 min to go out of CR in morning becoz of narrow roads.

once CR will be full of residents what will be the condition ..

Just imagine guys.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X