Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by cradlecog
    Open spaces doesnt look like an issue ...every society has got 70-80% open area and all major societies are have their own park(s)/pool/gym/clubs .. amongst bigger open areas golf course is there and a big green belt is in offing..
    security is much better than other area of ghaziabad ..you have security guards at all CR entry/exit points ..security guards at all society gates ..security guards at all individual tower entrances ... (if you are still apprehensive you can employ one for your flat entrance as well) along with a big and fully functional police station right in the middle of CR

and as far as the following point goes

i am a bit confused .. i thought jams happen at places which are prime and are most visited ..'pathetic locations' are those where no where wants to go ..:))) (on serious note.. internal roads giving direct access to gaur circle in Noida Extn exclusively for CR residents should be a reality within a year or so)

Closer to reality. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chikoo
    For the point#1 and 2, these were true for Patparganj as well when it came into being. Contrary to all what has been said, CR has continued to thrive and people living here seem to be happy about CR.

I am not invested in CR though came close to investing a few times. :)

Point#3 is I think a general observation about Noida/ Ghaziabad. Is there anything specific about CR?

Ya that is what I too have gathered that CR is one happy family.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay87
    CR is one big dump of crap in my opinion where there are skyscrapers but no open areas. Abhay did you feel the lack of open spaces?

While roaming around CR i did nt feel any sort of lack of space or so im sure u also gonna feel the same. Yes its true that from outside CR appears to b very congested bt no thats nt true.. Visit urself nd see the diffrence
    People live in manhattan & are the happiest. I too agree with you.In close observation you find that CR is not that dense.
    People live in manhattan & are the happiest. I too agree with you.In close observation you find that CR is not that dense.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chikoo
    Closer to reality. :)

I think this should open the eyes of many critics who always talk ill for this region.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nbastar
    I think this should open the eyes of many critics who always talk ill for this region.

What is better to a person than being able to afford his place to live? Its still an affordable place to live with most amenities now close by and the place buzzing with life. I personally like the place
    CommentQuote
  • Chat pooja in Crossing Republik-NBT (See photo)

Frinds just look at the photograph of Chat pooja in Navbharat Times, the paper has covered a story and the photograph shown for the festival in Crossing Republik.......cool crossing is shining and it will certainly draw the attention of lot more peopls.........(Haters please be distant from the group)
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Dusshehra at Crossings

Every Festival has been celebrated at Crossings be it Durga Puja, Navratri, Diwali & Chatth.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jainanurag
    Frinds just look at the photograph of Chat pooja in Navbharat Times, the paper has covered a story and the photograph shown for the festival in Crossing Republik.......cool crossing is shining and it will certainly draw the attention of lot more peopls.........(Haters please be distant from the group)

These are great pieces of news. CR has been great for the middle class looking for affordable housing

Originally Posted by mukul20
    Every Festival has been celebrated at Crossings be it Durga Puja, Navratri, Diwali & Chatth.
    CommentQuote
  • Can someone please clarify the doubt on this power connection charges.

Originally Posted by jeetcp
    Dwivedi ji,
    I have to admit, CIPL is looting money from residents I guess.

Specially for power connection one time cost, they charge 10K per KVA+ 13K for Meter charges. 20K per KVA of the power Backup is an extra cost. All in all the connection cost for a 3KVA+ power backup of 3KVA comes out to be this:

Meter : 13K
    Connection(3KVA): 20K(1st KVA)+10K+10K
    Power Backup(3KVA): 60K
    Total: 1Lac and 13 Thousand.

Can you tell is this is what your builder is also charging?
    CommentQuote
  • im totally fed up and screwed with this daily jam on shaberi road.
    pakk chuka hun mein
    koi to kuch karoooooooooo :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nbastar
    Surely it looks good for endusers. but I request to endusers to comment on basic points which are raised by others about Crossings Republik:

i] "CR has pathetic location. there are daily jams of atleast 3 kms in peak times from NH-24 side and also from the Noida side. "
    Is this true?

ii]
    CR is one big dump of crap in my opinion where there are skyscrapers but no open areas. Abhay did you feel the lack of open spaces?

iii]
    "CR has bad location in the vicinity of criminals. Live there and get robbed multiple times in a year and that too for Free Free Free!". How is the safety aspect.

I'll be completing one month in CR in next two days. Yes there are jams at NH-24 and Pulia during certain hours in Morning and Evening but tell me a place where there are no traffic jams during offices opening & closing hours. We have radio channels doing great jobs and earning a lot of money by telling having jams.

I also remember journey of over one hour everyday on a distance of 13 kms from Noida to East Delhi for five years. But now the almost same distance I complete in 25 min to 1 hour. As I saw traffic problem at Pulia between 8.30 and 10.00 I shifted my office leaving time to 10.30 and in the evening I stay back for an hour and by 7.30 pm the jam is almost over. The problem is because of infrastructure of roads the Pulia has and also widening of NH-24. The debate and talks on both of the issues are live therefore we may hear to get rid of jams in sometime. I hate going to places in Delhi because of so much of traffic where there are Mercedes and BMW around you but there is hardly any space to driver.

The scenario is same everywhere.

Sincerely telling you I have not felt open space problems in any society in CR as I did a lot of research before buying this house therefore I spent over three months to decide on a good location.

Robbing thing I have never heard neither read or experienced personally.
    CommentQuote
  • lekin boss nh24 and shaberi pulia widening hogi kab? its a BIG Q.
    i am damm sure ki nh24 widening will not happen in next 10 yrs also.
    and i dont understand ki iss choti si pulia ko wide karne mein CROMA ya authority ka kya chala jayega?

i know jams are everywhere.
    1) when you come from your office from expressway there is a jam on gip road. same in the morning office time.
    2) same situation near stellar it park in sect-62
    3) same or more worse situation near 12/22 areas
    4) noida city center area. ooff wahan bhi pucho mat.
    5) and many other noida areas.

uff..age kya hoga.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by welcomeumesh
    I'll be completing one month in CR in next two days. Yes there are jams at NH-24 and Pulia during certain hours in Morning and Evening but tell me a place where there are no traffic jams during offices opening & closing hours. We have radio channels doing great jobs and earning a lot of money by telling having jams.

I also remember journey of over one hour everyday on a distance of 13 kms from Noida to East Delhi for five years. But now the almost same distance I complete in 25 min to 1 hour. As I saw traffic problem at Pulia between 8.30 and 10.00 I shifted my office leaving time to 10.30 and in the evening I stay back for an hour and by 7.30 pm the jam is almost over. The problem is because of infrastructure of roads the Pulia has and also widening of NH-24. The debate and talks on both of the issues are live therefore we may hear to get rid of jams in sometime. I hate going to places in Delhi because of so much of traffic where there are Mercedes and BMW around you but there is hardly any space to driver.

The scenario is same everywhere.

Sincerely telling you I have not felt open space problems in any society in CR as I did a lot of research before buying this house therefore I spent over three months to decide on a good location.

Robbing thing I have never heard neither read or experienced personally.

Storngly agree with Umesh...same here i start for my office at 8.00 hrs and trust me it takes 25-35 minutes to reach Sector 125 noida......whereas from east delhi (laxminagar) was a 45 min to 1& half hour drive.......we are living happily in crossing and hoping that the temporary infra problem will get resolved soon.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jainanurag
    Storngly agree with Umesh...same here i start for my office at 8.00 hrs and trust me it takes 25-35 minutes to reach Sector 125 noida......whereas from east delhi (laxminagar) was a 45 min to 1& half hour drive.......we are living happily in crossing and hoping that the temporary infra problem will get resolved soon.

For sector 63 Noida (10 kms) I leave at 8.45 a.m.spend 5-15 minutes on pulia and reach office between 9.05-9.15 & this has been true for 3 months now.somedays we ven take NH-24 almost the same result as far as timing is concerned. In the evening we only take NH_24 & it always takes 20-25 minutes.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piku123
    im totally fed up and screwed with this daily jam on shaberi road.
    pakk chuka hun mein
    koi to kuch karoooooooooo :D

when do u leave & come back. Do you know about a slip road from inside dumping ground(in front of Prateek to Shahberi village (from behind the vegetable market).use that.take 15 minutes for pulia after that no major problems.
    CommentQuote