Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by welcomeumesh
    I'll be completing one month in CR in next two days. Yes there are jams at NH-24 and Pulia during certain hours in Morning and Evening but tell me a place where there are no traffic jams during offices opening & closing hours. We have radio channels doing great jobs and earning a lot of money by telling having jams.

I also remember journey of over one hour everyday on a distance of 13 kms from Noida to East Delhi for five years. But now the almost same distance I complete in 25 min to 1 hour. As I saw traffic problem at Pulia between 8.30 and 10.00 I shifted my office leaving time to 10.30 and in the evening I stay back for an hour and by 7.30 pm the jam is almost over. The problem is because of infrastructure of roads the Pulia has and also widening of NH-24. The debate and talks on both of the issues are live therefore we may hear to get rid of jams in sometime. I hate going to places in Delhi because of so much of traffic where there are Mercedes and BMW around you but there is hardly any space to driver.

The scenario is same everywhere.

Sincerely telling you I have not felt open space problems in any society in CR as I did a lot of research before buying this house therefore I spent over three months to decide on a good location.

Robbing thing I have never heard neither read or experienced personally.

umesh in which society u r residing?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jainanurag
    Frinds just look at the photograph of Chat pooja in Navbharat Times, the paper has covered a story and the photograph shown for the festival in Crossing Republik.......cool crossing is shining and it will certainly draw the attention of lot more peopls.........(Haters please be distant from the group)

jainanurag in which society u reside?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mukul20
    jainanurag in which society u reside?

GH-07--Crossing Infra
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jainanurag
    GH-07--Crossing Infra

great..same here..GH-07 -Crossing Infra.we must have crossed each other so many times..see my contact details in your message box
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mukul20
    great..same here..GH-07 -Crossing Infra.we must have crossed each other so many times..see my contact details in your message box

Dear Mukul,

I too reside in GH-7, CR, Tower - 8. It's a golf facing flat therefore we enjoyed watching Chhath Pooja at 5 am which took place in the middle of Lake in Golf course. Though we don't celebrate it. Anurag posted a good picture of it as well.

Warm regards,
    CommentQuote
  • haan bhai. but my point is ki inn sab shortcuts se kab tak kaam chalega!!
    when will the widening of pulia happen? hogi bhi ya nahn?
    Originally Posted by mukul20
    when do u leave & come back. Do you know about a slip road from inside dumping ground(in front of Prateek to Shahberi village (from behind the vegetable market).use that.take 15 minutes for pulia after that no major problems.
    CommentQuote
  • Bhai, Esa hey jab tak kaam kheechta hey kheecho in shortcuts sey (Shortcuts suggested by Mukul) and also try to explore other shortcuts (issey aas-pass key ilake key bare mein gyan bhi badhey gaa).. jab puliya ban jaye gi tab puliya use kar lenge..! Kyoun ki cribbing ka tau koi fayda hey na..!! hum sab bhi yahi kar rahey hein..!!

Ya tau sarey himmat kar key chalo Authority aur betho dharney pey..! Woh hum kar nahin saktey..!! tau khoon jalane sey accha hey gaddi ka tel jallao roj jaam mein khade hoke..!! (just kidding.........!!) but freind When There's a Will, There's a Hope..!! So just hope for the good and pulia will be there in near future.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Friends, any idea about the construction status of galaxy tower in supertech livingston, is it true that supertech doesn't allow transfer of property till possession is offered...?
    CommentQuote
  • The jam on Pulia is only for max 2 hours in morning and 2 hours evening. That too, because some smart A S S people try to go in wrong side. Else no jam will be there.

At the same time of office the JAM on Delhi to Gurgaon NH8 is mostly 12KM long. I still feel happy about CR as compared to Gurgaon in this regard at least.

The only problem is for people who leave from CR in Morning hour and come back to CR at 6-7 PM. Because the JAM is only in one direction. Driving in other direction is always a breeze.
    CommentQuote
  • Gardenia Square

Can someone tell me about Gardenia Square? How is the builder and his work in Crossings Republik?

I heard there are some security issues in the society. Is that right?

I also heard that Gardenia has lots of financial problems such as in Golf City, Noida. Can someone tell me about their work in Crossings?

They were also about to launch another tower. Does anyone know about this?
    CommentQuote
  • Can somebody tell me the exact status of Gold coast project in crossing republik?is there any issue (gda approval) with this project as the construction of the project is on hold very long time?
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Friends,
    I am following this forum for quite some time. There are many discussions going on various projects but there is no discussion about ajnara gen x. Actually i am planning for 3BHK at upper floors i.e. 17th floor onwards. Seems a good project & nice place to live. Can anybody tell me the goods & bads for this project i.e.
    -Quality of construction
    -Possesion time
    -Builder profile
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    Dear Rahul,
    unfortunately nobody knows about approval when it will come.... (except GDA). :bab (65):
    as far as construction its going on.... albeit slowly.

Thanks Buddy- any idea when tower-3,4,5 & 6 will be delivered by Panchsheel Wellington
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Friends,
    I am following this forum for quite some time. There are many discussions going on various projects but there is no discussion about ajnara gen x. Actually i am planning for 3BHK at upper floors i.e. 17th floor onwards. Seems a good project & nice place to live. Can anybody tell me the goods & bads for this project i.e.
    -Quality of construction
    -Possesion time
    -Builder profile
    CommentQuote
  • Is there any news on Supertech Livingston Galaxy tower? Has the construction resumed?
    CommentQuote