Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Yesterday I passed through the road outside crossing and saw construction was going on in Divyansh Fabio...I think construction must have resumed for projects inside crossing also...People living in crossing can confirm....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mitrashankar
    Is there any news on Supertech Livingston Galaxy tower? Has the construction resumed?

Yes it resumed.
    CommentQuote
  • I am looking for 2 bhk . My budget is around 35-40L. Can seniors member let me know any good RTM project over there?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ramankumar
    Dear Friends,
    I am following this forum for quite some time. There are many discussions going on various projects but there is no discussion about ajnara gen x. Actually i am planning for 3BHK at upper floors i.e. 17th floor onwards. Seems a good project & nice place to live. Can anybody tell me the goods & bads for this project i.e.
    -Quality of construction
    -Possesion time
    -Builder profile

All is well with Ajnara, in my view the society and builder is good. the location is quite good as well (near to commercial markets, fountain, and golf course). quality of construction is ok. possession gets delayed generally.

In my view its 4th best project in crossings after Assotech, Gaur and Panchsheel (my personal thinking, no official ranking is there to support this :)), but if you get a good unit at good price (must be around 3000 +- 200 all inclusive), i think u can go for it.

The most important thing to ensure is that the tower which u are booking in is approved, and you see yourself that construction is going on if it is under construction (i.e. Nectar tower).
    CommentQuote
  • thanks a lot for the valuable input!!! gives me a lots of confidence in going fwd with the decision!!!

Originally Posted by nbhanawat
    All is well with Ajnara, in my view the society and builder is good. the location is quite good as well (near to commercial markets, fountain, and golf course). quality of construction is ok. possession gets delayed generally.

In my view its 4th best project in crossings after Assotech, Gaur and Panchsheel (my personal thinking, no official ranking is there to support this :)), but if you get a good unit at good price (must be around 3000 +- 200 all inclusive), i think u can go for it.

The most important thing to ensure is that the tower which u are booking in is approved, and you see yourself that construction is going on if it is under construction (i.e. Nectar tower).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akhanna55
    Can someone tell me about Gardenia Square? How is the builder and his work in Crossings Republik?

I heard there are some security issues in the society. Is that right?

I also heard that Gardenia has lots of financial problems such as in Golf City, Noida. Can someone tell me about their work in Crossings?

They were also about to launch another tower. Does anyone know about this?

No one knows about this project? I am quite interested in it. Please give feedback if possible.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Everyone, Does anyone have construction update of Gold Coast? and what about their bank approval? when last time i called them they said it will be approved by Diwali. so anyone confirmed with them ?

Anyone else in this forum booked flat in Gold Coast ? please share info...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akhanna55
    No one knows about this project? I am quite interested in it. Please give feedback if possible.

Gardenia Square has the best layout with very less loading..They were the earlier ones to give possession. In 2 towers families are living happily. For new towers work is going on.Rest for the present financial status owing to gardenia's project in Noida I am unaware..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ramankumar
    thanks a lot for the valuable input!!! gives me a lots of confidence in going fwd with the decision!!!

I think you should also have alook at GH-7 which is the society with most families looking. Good open spaces.Prateek Royal Cliff is also very very good & so is Paramount.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by priy82
    Gardenia Square has the best layout with very less loading..They were the earlier ones to give possession. In 2 towers families are living happily. For new towers work is going on.Rest for the present financial status owing to gardenia's project in Noida I am unaware..

Yes, that's what I like about Gardenia Square. The layout is very good. I was thinking of buying a flat fresh or resale there for the same reason.

But they don't have any availability in Tower C and I don't think they have launched Tower D as yet.

Can someone guide me about the rates in resale for a flat size of 1075 or 1275 sq ft?
    CommentQuote
  • Saviour

Any update on saviour greenisle construction status? already 2 years delay, have they stopped d work?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sgdp123
    Any update on saviour greenisle construction status? already 2 years delay, have they stopped d work?

On 18th (sunday) of this month, I visited saviour because i have my booking in A1 tower.

work inside the flat is almost over and outside the tower, mainly parking area, work was going on and builder said that work has resumed and problem with GDA is resolved, work will pace up after chhat.

Saviour site people are claiming that they will offer posession for first 3 towers in the month of Dec
    CommentQuote
  • i have booked a flat in this project. i think they have issue in GDA approval (floor/no of car parking etc) on this project not bank approval issue.
    CommentQuote
  • Regarding panchsheel, go through older posts on this thread itself ad you will see a lot of complaints about fake charges. People are really angry with panchsheel. (Not my opinion, just speaking what I read here.)

P.S. / Suggestion: Dont ignore the small builders, they usually offer better peace of mind then so called reputed (oops, infamous ) builders.

Originally Posted by nbhanawat

CommentQuote
  • << Assotech Nest or Gaur Global Village at Crossing Republic>>

Hello CR well-wishers,

I am a new member here but not so new to home search. :D
    Kindly give your valuable thoughts on which of Assotech Nest and Gaur Global Village is a better project at Crossing Republic from end-user perspective, and how are the two progressing in terms of RTM timelines, build quality, current owners' feedback, etc.

Also, GGV is cheaper (1600sqf ~ 35L) compared to Assotech Nest (1625 sqf ~55L). Is it because of different RTM timelines for the two projects or the fact that Nest is right across the main road whereas GGV is 600m off the main road into CR?

Senior members to kindly illuminate :bab (45):.

Many regards
    vaibhavt2012
    CommentQuote