Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
Reply
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Guys any update on DG? As I was searching it on google, and didnt find any updated from september 12 onwards.
    CommentQuote
  • Crossing ka Pisach.

    Originally Posted by mukeshjarial
    Guys any update on DG? As I was searching it on google, and didnt find any updated from september 12 onwards.


    Itni subah subah DG?

    Are bhai ab to Raat ko sapne me bhi DG ka pisach ane laga.
    CommentQuote
  • Crossing Republic-Latest Updates

    Originally Posted by Target2021
    Itni subah subah DG?

    Are bhai ab to Raat ko sapne me bhi DG ka pisach ane laga.


    SC ki hearing ka kiya hua ? CROMA bhi so gayi kya?
    CommentQuote
  • I dont Know axact reason. Please share if anyone knows.........:bab (38):

    Regards,
    Pipiline

    Originally Posted by mukeshjarial
    Did you get the exact reason that why Gold Coast and Arocon are not getting approval? There must be some bigg mess underneath.


    Quote:
    Originally Posted by pipeline
    Yesterday I have visited to Gold Coast, Arocon and Divyansh Fabio office.




    Status is as below.

      Divyansh Fabio:- Consruction Started in full swing. Problem is resolved. Project is safe. Banks are funding Home Loan in this project.
      Gold Coast:- Not approved by GDA. Construction is hold since last 7 months. Banks are not funding Home Loan in this project. Situation is very bad. Earlier Gold coast was upto 19th floor. But now it seems that they are not able to get approval. Very Big Problem
      Arocon :- Not approved by GDA. Construction is hold since last 7 months. Banks are not funding Home Loan in this project. Situation is very bad. Earlier Arocon was upto 19th floor. But now it seems that they are not able to get approval. Very Big Problem
      Regards,
      pipeline


      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Gupta1983
      Thanks for the reply..... when i called them 1 month back they said Bank approval will be done by Diwali and construction will also resume. I need to call them again to know the update...


      Quote:
      Originally Posted by mukeshjarial
      Well, not sure about the GDA Approval but its sure that they havent moved a brick from past 3 - 4 months. Somebody was telling me that they dont have required permissions from GDA + Banks.



    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Target2021
    Itni subah subah DG?

    Are bhai ab to Raat ko sapne me bhi DG ka pisach ane laga.


    Yaar kya karein, Ghar bethey bethey koi na koi aa key kanafusi kar jata hey DG ki.. aur humari bhi neendein uda jata hey..!!

    Pata nahin when we get resolution out of it.!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mukeshjarial
    Yaar kya karein, Ghar bethey bethey koi na koi aa key kanafusi kar jata hey DG ki.. aur humari bhi neendein uda jata hey..!!

    Pata nahin when we get resolution out of it.!!


    tareekh pe tareekh ..... tareekh pe tareekh .... court cases ki puraani kahaani hai ...jis din judgment aayega , sabko pata chal jaayega ...
    tab tak ..'afwaahon pe dhyaan na dein ...afwaahein failaane waale CR ke dushman hain :) '
    CommentQuote
  • Crossing ka Pisach

    Originally Posted by cradlecog
    tareekh pe tareekh ..... tareekh pe tareekh .... court cases ki puraani kahaani hai ...jis din judgment aayega , sabko pata chal jaayega ...
    tab tak ..'afwaahon pe dhyaan na dein ...afwaahein failaane waale CR ke dushman hain :) '


    Yes, :bab (3): that person completely.

    Wait n watch.

    I wish that Pisach will go in hell soon from CR life.
    CommentQuote
  • Crossing ka Pisach.

    Originally Posted by mukeshjarial
    Yaar kya karein, Ghar bethey bethey koi na koi aa key kanafusi kar jata hey DG ki.. aur humari bhi neendein uda jata hey..!!

    Pata nahin when we get resolution out of it.!!


    "DG per Court Kachahri karne se kuch Milne Milane wala hai nahi".
    Mejhe isme Kewal ummid ki kiran Environment Clearance issue hi lagti hai.
    CR ki population ko dekhte hue lagta nahi ki Board ko ise clearance dena chahiye!
    Or 2nd CR ki jammen itni mahgi hai ki isme DG banana GDA ke liye koi fayde ka souda to bilkul bhi nahi hoga.

    JISKI LATHI USKI BHAIS

    BHK ------- No. of Apartments
    2 ---------- 4911
    3 ---------- 6708
    4 ---------- 1219

    Total = 12383
    If minimum 2 person from a apartment then 25000+ votes.
    No political party wants to neglect this VOTE BANK.
    Jis din crossing me pura habitation ho jayega usdin DG ke Pisach ko CR se bhagana asan hoga.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Target2021
    "DG per Court Kachahri karne se kuch Milne Milane wala hai nahi".
    Mejhe isme Kewal ummid ki kiran Environment Clearance issue hi lagti hai.
    CR ki population ko dekhte hue lagta nahi ki Board ko ise clearance dena chahiye!
    Or 2nd CR ki jammen itni mahgi hai ki isme DG banana GDA ke liye koi fayde ka souda to bilkul bhi nahi hoga.

    JISKI LATHI USKI BHAIS

    BHK ------- No. of Apartments
    2 ---------- 4911
    3 ---------- 6708
    4 ---------- 1219

    Total = 12383
    If minimum 2 person from a apartment then 25000+ votes.
    No political party wants to neglect this VOTE BANK.
    Jis din crossing me pura habitation ho jayega usdin DG ke Pisach ko CR se bhagana asan hoga.


    Baat tau pate ki karhe ho "Target Bhai", lets see abb tau menein bhi Idhar - Udhar dimaag lagana chood diya hey.. Jo hoga tabhi ki tabbhi dekha jaye ga..!! Abhi tak pyaar sey reh rahey hein.. jab khopdi phodne ka time aye gaa tau khopdi bhi phod dein gey..!!:D
    CommentQuote
  • Recent visit to CR, it looks so dynamic and viberant at one go... builders have done a lot fo cosmatic changes and made it look like Chankyapuri area. Really nice .... but my fear of Vertical Slum Cluster is equally found true... wish ab aur construction na ho CR mein...else it will loose space for any natural light n air... thanks to greedy builders who made it more congested
    CommentQuote
  • Dear friends,

    A very good NEWS for all CR residents, New Connectivity from GH-7 side is going to open because contractor has already started making blocks for a new bridge of 24 fts. and also told that they will wide the shaberi pulia by 12 fts within next three months.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vipin V
    Dear friends,

    A very good NEWS for all CR residents, New Connectivity from GH-7 side is going to open because contractor has already started making blocks for a new bridge of 24 fts. and also told that they will wide the shaberi pulia by 12 fts within next three months.


    Thanks Vipin...can you tell which contractor is making the blocks ???
    CommentQuote
  • New Connectivity from GH-7 to ???

    Originally Posted by Vipin V
    Dear friends,

    A very good NEWS for all CR residents, New Connectivity from GH-7 side is going to open because contractor has already started making blocks for a new bridge of 24 fts. and also told that they will wide the shaberi pulia by 12 fts within next three months.


    Let us tell little more about this New Connectivity.
    Is this a New Road between ??? To ???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vipin V
    Dear friends,

    A very good NEWS for all CR residents, New Connectivity from GH-7 side is going to open because contractor has already started making blocks for a new bridge of 24 fts. and also told that they will wide the shaberi pulia by 12 fts within next three months.


    WOW, its realy an awsome news..!! Dukh bhare din beete re bhaiya.. sukh bhare din ayo re..!!! Just give us some more details, like where this new pulia/bridge is going to me made.
    CommentQuote
  • How safe are the free hold plots near crossing republik ?
    CommentQuote