Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by maxcapri View Post
    Cookie bro ....whats wrong with you man ???
    Wy r u sooo damn negative about these areas??

I agree ppl blowing some things out of proportions....for their areas maybe .....but you ...you just have one motive in ur life.....

I wud second JASS... and wud request cookie to open up his eyes or better just keep shut. Come on man ,,at least once kabhi to ,,koi ek positive bhi baat kiya kar yaar?
    This is limit
    Manish , I totally agree, Cookie bhai ... CR, RNE, Indirapuram,Fadiabad, Even Top cities like Gurgaon ... I have never seen any positive comments from your side to any area except Greater Noida.

We all request you , that forums are here to discuss the issues and not to discourage the buyers and give biased opinions.

Some one recently nicely commented ' that people should see thier Greater Noida before bashing any other area'

Comment

Originally posted by jass_s View Post
      Manish , I totally agree, Cookie bhai ... CR, RNE, Indirapuram,Fadiabad, Even Top cities like Gurgaon ... I have never seen any positive comments from your side to any area except Greater Noida.

We all request you , that forums are here to discuss the issues and not to discourage the buyers and give biased opinions.

Some one recently nicely commented ' that people should see thier Greater Noida before bashing any other area'
      Or else its a frustration of investment in vein in Greater Noida .... that people are forced to talk anything about other areas.

But the way posting coming form this member, I guess he needs to search in Euorpian Real estate forums ... as only there he can get the outputs as per his inputs.

Comment

Or else its a frustration of investment in vein in Greater Noida .... that people are forced to talk anything about other areas.

But the way posting coming form this member, I guess he needs to search in Euorpian Real estate forums ... as only there he can get the outputs as per his inputs.
        Let me deal with my frustration and happiness.
        I make comments on Real estate with facts and don't make comment on individuals. That's the basic difference. I hope you guys are not following YSing and Suarabh footstep to suspension.

take care and make logical and sensible comments.
        Thanks

Comment

Cookie I'm with you....
          every one has a right to say +ve or -ve about any area...and if someone does'nt like it...its best to ignore it...
          Other ppl are trying to provoke cookie, to say something bad...but cookie very well know what his limits are...

its best to stick to just your opinion, rather than talking about individuals...

Comment

and yes....if someone is -ve about any area....by mentioning that in the thread repeatedly...does not in any way....increase or decrease area's reputation...so lets not get emotional...by just reading comments here...

Comment

Originally posted by victors View Post
              and yes....if someone is -ve about any area....by mentioning that in the thread repeatedly...does not in any way....increase or decrease area's reputation...so lets not get emotional...by just reading comments here...
              But Victor bhai ... Negativity ki bhi hadd hoti hai na ... agar koi ab news paper ki khabar ko bhi negative bole tou I am sorry I cant keep quite.

If people are so concerned about these things, why dont they talk about Greater Noida ... which has everything Negative apart form F1 which is over now

Negative comments are aprciated but this is heights of everything is bad , i hve never seen any forum of him without negativity.

Comment

But Victor bhai ... Negativity ki bhi hadd hoti hai na ... agar koi ab news paper ki khabar ko bhi negative bole tou I am sorry I cant keep quite.

If people are so concerned about these things, why dont they talk about Greater Noida ... which has everything Negative apart form F1 which is over now

Negative comments are aprciated but this is heights of everything is bad , i hve never seen any forum of him without negativity.
                Yeh cookie bhai hein..

Apparently he comes to see the progress of CR he is waiting for time to here any good news about CR and purchase flat here.
                Since nowadays not good news is coming he put shit and go away from thread.

Well, we will try to give him flat with Dumping Ground facing. D:
                currently he is living with so called in front of bhoot he heh eh.
                BR,
                P

Comment

Originally posted by Prabal_India View Post
                  Yeh cookie bhai hein..

Apparently he comes to see the progress of CR he is waiting for time to here any good news about CR and purchase flat here.
                  Since nowadays not good news is coming he put shit and go away from thread.

Well, we will try to give him flat with Dumping Ground facing. D:
                  currently he is living with so called in front of bhoot he heh eh.
                  Any one has any updates on purpose of leveling work going on dumping ground ??

Comment

Originally posted by kalramohit View Post
                    Any one has any updates on purpose of leveling work going on dumping ground ??
                    I will be there today evening ... so update you soon

RTI is also filed to know the status

Comment

hahaha.. look who is talking about negativity and frustration??? After investing all energy in spreading negativism in GN forums, some one is behaving like saint and preaching others. May God bless all such guys... Get well soon...!!!

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X