Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 1. Saw this thread.... Why is this Crossings republic too cheap than the nearby noida extension and noida areas..

2. Can anyone please suggest, can I get a ready to move or near possession (1year) flats here in 20-25 lacs.. Also, if possible please projects with loan facility from PSU banks like state bank etc. only.

Thanks all the wonderful people sharing their knowledge here and guiding people like me.
    CommentQuote
  • Crossings republik

The first perception that we have about anything cheap is that there must be something wrong.

Except for DG issue (which under any logic cannot materialize), I do not see any other reason for prices being low.

PSU Banks like SBOP are giving loans for property in that area. SBI has recently opened its Branch there and must be giving loans as well.

My opinion is you visit SBI Branch there and see the area around for your self.

The budget you mentioned is decent enough to get you a 3 BR property in CR.

Regards / Mohit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piluooo
    The first perception that we have about anything cheap is that there must be something wrong.

Except for DG issue (which under any logic cannot materialize), I do not see any other reason for prices being low.

PSU Banks like SBOP are giving loans for property in that area. SBI has recently opened its Branch there and must be giving loans as well.

My opinion is you visit SBI Branch there and see the area around for your self.

The budget you mentioned is decent enough to get you a 3 BR property in CR.

Regards / Mohit

1. But I heard this DG issue is not there in Crossings.. One broker told me it was solved in court 2 years back.
    2. SBOP?? which bank is this?
    3. I will try to visit today/tommorow as planned to visit this, RNE and noida 7x first to get the glimpse of all areas before further shortlisting.
    4. Can you atleast provide me few suggestions for builder names in which i can get 3BR property
    5. Thank you very much.
    CommentQuote
  • Crossings republik

SBOP - State Bank of Patiala.

As far as suggestion of Builders is concerned, since most of the properties are RTM, you can for yourself judge from the construction and talking to residents.

Would like to know such issues that you found CR was lacking in / reasons that investors should remain away.

Regards / Mohit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piluooo
    SBOP - State Bank of Patiala.

As far as suggestion of Builders is concerned, since most of the properties are RTM, you can for yourself judge from the construction and talking to residents.

Would like to know such issues that you found CR was lacking in / reasons that investors should remain away.

Regards / Mohit

This is just to share that Police Station Crossings Republik is going to be inaugurated today i.e. 12th March (Monday) Chief Guest of the function is City, SSP.

Last week , SBI bank has opened it's branch in CR and CNG station which is ready now will be functional soon.
    CommentQuote
  • more developments are likely to come within 6 months in CR.
    CommentQuote
  • Just sharing the links below:

Article view...

एसएसपी ने किया पुलिस चौकी का उद्घाटन

गाजियाबाद। विजय नगर थाना क्षेत्र के क्रासिंग रिपब्लिक इलाके में सोमवार को एसएसपी ने नई पुलिस चौकी का फीता काटकर उद्घाटन किया। तीन मंजिला इस चौकी में स्पेस, स्ट्रक्चर और अत्याधुनिक सुविधाओं को देखा जाए तो पश्चिमी उत्तर प्रदेश के थानों पर यह चौकी भारी पड़ती नजर आ रही है।
    नई शुरू हुई इस चौकी में एसएसपी ने 1 दरोगा और 10 आरक्षियों की तैनाती की है। एसएसपी रघुबीर लाल ने बताया कि क्रासिंग रिपब्लिक क्षेत्र में अत्याधुनिक पुलिस चौकी का निर्माण क्रासिंग इंफ्रास्ट्रक्चर प्राइवेट लिमिटेड ने कराया है। 600 वर्ग मीटर में बनी इस तीन मंजिला चौकी में पुलिसकर्मियों के रहने के लिए बैरक भी निर्मित है। बैरक में 18 पुलिसकर्मियों के लिए बेड की व्यवस्था है। इसके अलावा महिला-पुरुष हवालात भी है। एसएसपी ने बताया कि अत्याधुनिक पुलिस चौकी वाई-फाई से लैस है। क्रासिंग रिपब्लिक में रहने वाले सभी लोगों का बायोमीट्रिक डाटा चौकी में सुरक्षित रखा जाएगा। चौकी क्षेत्र में 58 ऐसे प्वाइंट चिन्हित किए गए हैं, जहां सीसीटीवी लगाए जाएंगे। इनमें से 28 स्थानों पर सीसीटीवी लगा दिए गए हैं। एसएसपी रघुबीर लाल का कहना है कि क्रासिंग रिपब्लिक में थाने का प्रस्ताव पहले से ही शासन में लंबित है। ऐसे में भविष्य में थाने को ध्यान में रखकर ही भवन का निर्माण करवाया गया है। कार्यक्रम के इस अवसर पर संजीव श्रीवास्तव, मनोज गौर, आरती अरोड़ा, एसपी सिटी जेके शाही, राजेश भारती, अनिल कुमार, आरएल निरंजन मौजूद रहे।

Originally Posted by kalramohit
    This is just to share that Police Station Crossings Republik is going to be inaugurated today i.e. 12th March (Monday) Chief Guest of the function is City, SSP.

Last week , SBI bank has opened it's branch in CR and CNG station which is ready now will be functional soon.
    CommentQuote
  • CNG station is also going to be started soon.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANISH1982
    CNG station is also going to be started soon.

It is a positive news...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANISH1982
    more developments are likely to come within 6 months in CR.

Lets hope the change of guard in U.P. also hasten things...
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea of current rates in Crossings in Mahagun, Assoctech, Paramount. Brokers, feel free to PM me with details
    CommentQuote
  • I never understood one thing, why crossings republic did not appreciate? I'm still getting an apartment at booking price = 2 lakhs and owner was willing to sell soon, this means further negotiations could have happened?
    What is the reason?
    CommentQuote
  • Crossings

Originally Posted by Masque
    I never understood one thing, why crossings republic did not appreciate? I'm still getting an apartment at booking price = 2 lakhs and owner was willing to sell soon, this means further negotiations could have happened?
    What is the reason?

Which builder are you referring to?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by FieldWorker
    That's OK. But my question remained.

1. Who will build and pay for road connecting NH24 to Shaberi.
    2. Who will build and pay for internal roads.
    3. Is the water, power and sewage infrastructure available in CR for 25000 flats.

Who will build and pay for the civic infrastructure in CR. More importantly, when it is going to be built.

As of now, the lifeline of CR to rest of the world - small bridge (or pullia) next to Shaberi can collapse any time. It requires immediate attention.

This post is an update on observations of my visit to CR last week. I must say things have taken a huge upswing since my last visit about 3 months ago.

1. Road connecting NH24 to Shaberi. One side road with two lanes is newly built. Other side road still in poor shape. CR is no longer a neglected area by GDA/GNN
    2. Internal roads: Newly built in most places, so will be no issue on this front also.
    3. Small bridge (or pullia) next to Shaberi is still in pretty bad shape, so is connecting road to Shaberi. NH24 drive is still a nightmare, still only approach is from Shaberi side.
    4. Floor number 12+: To avoid the high density staring at your face, for fresh air and sunlight, buy only higher floors in CR (aka Bombay types).
    5. Biggest advantage of CR that it is RTM.
    6. Dumping ground: The issue is more complicated than told. Not verified, but here is what I got to know, to avoid bird hits SC gave order to build dumping grounds in cities having Air Force bases. GNN took money from centre but built nothing. GNN have to build a dumping ground in Ghaziabad in light of SC order & money taken, whether it comes next to CR is the question.
    CommentQuote
  • Two more observation

1. My friend who accompanied me is mild asthmatic. He was not comfortable in CR; he said the air is highly polluted. Can be psychological also, as you can see the industrial smoke from industries across NH24 from CR.
    2. There is a high tension line right in the middle of Mahagun project in CR. In fact, next to the clubhouse, there is a high tension tower right in center of Mahagun Mascot. Crazy stuff.
    CommentQuote