Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by Amit Dang View Post
    I came to know you have also been suspended 3-4 times,because of same reasons...
    I don't try to be innocent ..check my status... so better don't compare with me...
    Suspend toh Moderators bhi hua hai....LOlz

By the way, CR is best for end-users...
    Chill and happy
    Last edited September 9 2012, 09:07 PM.
    Thanks

Comment

You are just a fake...I don't like to be compared with you..

CR have own Destiny ,people like you can't decide that......

Chill and enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by Amit Dang View Post
        You are just a fake...I don't like to be compared with you..

CR have own Destiny ,people like you can't decide that......

Chill and enjoy
        Thank you.....
        Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post

By the way, CR is best for end-users...
          Chill and happy
          Can someone help me in understanding this?

Anything which is not good for end users, is good for investors and builders.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by piluooo View Post

Thanks in advance.
            Sorry bro

couldn't get your Q.........
            Thanks

Comment

Thanks in advance.
              Yes, it is possible.
              Example :Investors can buy a house/plot in illegal colonies or in some village far away for investment as end of day he wants only appreciation on his purchase.

Where as end users need to buy a property which is suitable for his family needs like hospital, schools, office nearby and security.

Comment

In this forum, RNE thread is full of raj nagar site pics, but in CR, i never saw any pics..Can some one post the same ..pics for locality..various projects

Comment

Originally posted by hindustan View Post
                  Yes, it is possible.
                  Example :Investors can buy a house/plot in illegal colonies or in some village far away for investment as end of day he wants only appreciation on his purchase.

Where as end users need to buy a property which is suitable for his family needs like hospital, schools, office nearby and security.
                  Possibility of end user consciously buying a house in an illegal colony is high as compared to an investor.
                  Investor would like to keep the exit route clear from the very beginning and might only ignorantly invest in something illegal. If he is consciously doing so, I will term it as rather than investing.

Comment

Possibility of end user consciously buying a house in an illegal colony is high as compared to an investor.
                    Investor would like to keep the exit route clear from the very beginning and might only ignorantly invest in something illegal. If he is consciously doing so, I will term it as rather than investing.
                    By this logic,what you think, end user wants to trap himself consciously in something? It all depend on how much risk you want to take. High risk, high gain. In UC properties, there is always some risk like delay in possession , farmers issue, construction quality etc but still mostly end users as well investors go for it. End users have to see other factors also what i mentioned above. Investors only need appreciation whether it come from isolated village land or investing in city flat.

Comment

Originally posted by hindustan View Post
                      By this logic,what you think, end user wants to trap himself consciously in something? It all depend on how much risk you want to take. High risk, high gain. In UC properties, there is always some risk like delay in possession , farmers issue, construction quality etc but still mostly end users as well investors go for it. End users have to see other factors also what i mentioned above. Investors only need appreciation whether it come from isolated village land or investing in city flat.
                      By this logic, what you think, end user wants to trap himself consciously in something?
                      I did not intend to add an illegal angle to the discussion. It takes us nowhere.
                      It all depends on how much risk you want to take. High risk, high gain.
                      That is correct
                      In UC properties, there is always some risk like delay in possession , farmers issue, construction quality etc but still mostly end users as well investors go for it.
                      Mostly Investors (not end users) will go risking that there won’t be much delay in possession, farmers issue will not crop up, construction quality will be reasonable etc.
                      End users have to see other factors also what i mentioned above.
                      Even investors will look for similar factors.
                      Investors only need appreciation whether it come from isolated village land or investing in city flat.
                      If investor is unable to keep in his mind the interests of end users he might not be able to liquidate his investment.
                      Inference is investor and end user both sail in the same boat, only the timing is different.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X