Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
Reply
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by indiareal
    That is a very positive thinking, but on what basis u are predicting this rates??? as there will be huge inventory available in NE till next diwali...


    6000 is the human coccupancy and not the rate eper sq ft.:bab (59):

    But still, it is good to know that, we can atleast think:)l!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Topi pahana di. (Janta ko Mila 1 naya promises).

    Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Received 2nd Issue of Crossings Insight yesterday. Few Things to note:

    i] Second road from GH-7 to G Noida gol Chakkar now promised by Mr. Gaur & Mr. Aggarwal.
    ii] 8000 registries already done.
    iii] 15000 trees planted.
    iv] festivities have been covered very well.
    v] Last movie of rajesh Khanna "Riyaasat" whose shooting was also done in crossings to release soon.


    Jis 2nd road ki baat kar raho ho,
    1. Kya uske liye Land Acquisition ho chuka hai?
    2. Khali promise nahi, Plan and Target date bhi leni chahiye. Kam se kam Plan milne ki target date to milni hi chahiy.
    3. Akhir me Mr. Gaur & Mr. Aggarwal ka small introduction to de do.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pipeline
    Hi Gupta,
    I have booked a flat in Arocon Golf Ville at crossing republic and one of my close friend has booked flat in Gold Coast Project.
    At the time of booking Builder of Gold Coast and Arocon told us that the project is already approved by GDA and banks will start funding after 15-20 days. Builder had given the receipt of booking amount and photocopy of Application form at the time of booking and builder told us that allotment letter they will give after one month. Later on someone told us that project is not approved by GDA.
    Nine months are gone but builder has not given allotment letter to us. Me and my friend are chasing these builders since last Nine months. But every time builders are giving commitment that wait for 15 days. Project is also not approved by GDA till now.
    In nine months gap prices of property in NCR is raised by approximately 35 %. Nine months back I have booked these flats at 2370 Rs/sq. ft. But As on today price is 3100 Rs/sq.ft plus additional charges.
    Yesterday me and my friend visited to Gold Coast and Arocon office. This time builder is talking us very aggressively. Builders are treating us like we are beggars.
    These builders are cheaters. They have sold-out their inventory to innocent buyers like us. I know 4-5 peoples who have booked flats in these projects. They are also facing the same problem.

    1. As per law builder cannot sold flats without getting approval from GDA. (File Number #1)
    2. Builder is not giving agreement letter that to us. This is illegal. (File Number #2)
    3. Harassment and cheating (File Number #3)

    .


    See my friend.. I know you are in a big trouble, and I can feel your situation because I have been through to the same scenario couple of years back (That with BPTP faridabad).
    My suggestion is do not loose hope just keep trying with the builder and keep pinching him at least once in a 15 days. I can’t assure that you will get your money back with interest but you will get your initial investment, and do not hope for interest either.

    And take it positively that you have learnt a big lesson, and after this you won’t make any such silly mistakes which you have made with builder like gold coast.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sumitjain
    6000 is the human coccupancy and not the rate eper sq ft.:bab (59):

    But still, it is good to know that, we can atleast think:)l!!!


    Jis din 6000 ho gaya usi din flat sell out kar dun gaa..!! hahah :D
    6000 * 1725 = 10350000:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mukeshjarial
    Jis din 6000 ho gaya usi din flat sell out kar dun gaa..!! hahah :D
    6000 * 1725 = 10350000:bab (59):

    We are talking of 6000+ families...not rate...rate kuch bhi ho hamen to yahi rehna hain..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by indiareal
    That is a very positive thinking, but on what basis u are predicting this rates??? as there will be huge inventory available in NE till next diwali...

    NE mein next Diwali tak inventory hi rahegi for next 3 years.RTM to woh hoga nahi...I was talking about number of families & not rate..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Target2021
    Jis 2nd road ki baat kar raho ho,
    1. Kya uske liye Land Acquisition ho chuka hai?
    2. Khali promise nahi, Plan and Target date bhi leni chahiye. Kam se kam Plan milne ki target date to milni hi chahiy.
    3. Akhir me Mr. Gaur & Mr. Aggarwal ka small introduction to de do.

    Mr. Gaur is owner of Gaur Sons. Mr. agrawal nahi Mr. Srivastava (My apologies for wrong name) is Director of Crossings.I think he is head of Assotech.

    I will update on actual happenings & report whether this is just a promise or can become a reality soon.

    Target2021 road connecting Gaura Gol Chakkar & Vijaynagar is there.If that can be built anything can be built.Right opposite GH-7 gate number 2 is Noida Extension.Whether Work on pulia is on i'll confirm on this after 2 days. See Builders of NE & CR are same.It is in their interest to link these 2 areas.

    And I promise you if this becomes a reality more people will rue the fact that they are not in CR.CR has unmatched advantages:

    i] People living in big comfortable houses.(No tension of lease land or any such issues)
    ii] beautiful landscaped areas
    iii] No effect of STP reported.
    iv] Dumping Ground has become a non isssue.
    v] Connectivity with NH-24 & Greater Noida is always going to be a advantage.
    vi] People living in CR & investing in Noida Extension.


    Many have missed the bus & are regretting.Still my call is for end users CR is a better option because in years to come CR & NE would have no difference.Infact CR will be an advantage for it's proximity to NH-24
    CommentQuote
  • 2nd connecting road from GH 7 side for which Mr.DK is talking is a reality that i have personally visited the site last week, work for new pulia of about 25 feet is already started at site any one can go and see. Once this new pulia will be made a connecting road will go to connect this road with Gaur Gol Chakkar to NH-24 road.
    There is no doubt about this new connectivity.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mukeshjarial
    See my friend.. I know you are in a big trouble, and I can feel your situation because I have been through to the same scenario couple of years back (That with BPTP faridabad).
    My suggestion is do not loose hope just keep trying with the builder and keep pinching him at least once in a 15 days. I can’t assure that you will get your money back with interest but you will get your initial investment, and do not hope for interest either.

    And take it positively that you have learnt a big lesson, and after this you won’t make any such silly mistakes which you have made with builder like gold coast.

    mukesh we are in the same boat.I also have bad experience with BPTP & now I am happy with Crossings.In which society you are.I am in Gh-7
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    NE mein next Diwali tak inventory hi rahegi for next 3 years.RTM to woh hoga nahi...I was talking about number of families & not rate..


    Ohhh...misunderstood...:o...
    CommentQuote
  • Any update for Cosmos tower A and B.. how many families shifted there??
    CommentQuote
  • Today's Property Times of Times of India (22/12/12) says that prices in CR have touched Rs 3,700 psf.

    Any reactions on this?
    CommentQuote
  • Arre ye paper wale to kuch bhi chaap dete hai Babu Moshaiye ..har news ko seriously lene lag gaye to jeena mushkil ho jayega ;P

    Originally Posted by piluooo
    Today's Property Times of Times of India (22/12/12) says that prices in CR have touched Rs 3,700 psf.

    Any reactions on this?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mayank10
    Arre ye paper wale to kuch bhi chaap dete hai Babu Moshaiye ..har news ko seriously lene lag gaye to jeena mushkil ho jayega ;P


    I checked around with two brokers. As per them resale deals of RTM flats up to 1000sq ft is happening in the range of 3700-3900 psf. For bigger RTM flats resale rates are below 3500 psf.

    Any evidence in favour or against may kindly be put forth.
    CommentQuote
  • My apologies that I don't have extensive knowledge and evidence on the current price. It's just that last I checked with brokers a month back, it was in the 2800-3300 range. Therefore, the 3700 rate sounded on the higher side. Of course, paper quoted rates are higher than the real transaction rates and hence my previous comment. I do have a property in CR and feel that 3700psf is a bit too high - i.e., if I had to buy a property currently.

    PS: I'll certainly be happy if prices go up more



    Originally Posted by piluooo
    I checked around with two brokers. As per them resale deals of RTM flats up to 1000sq ft is happening in the range of 3700-3900 psf. For bigger RTM flats resale rates are below 3500 psf.

    Any evidence in favour or against may kindly be put forth.
    CommentQuote