Sort by :
Filter by :
- Hindustan ....gold is also stored to be sold off in the market like any other investment....:)...there are are only 2 parties in real estate investor and enduser....and then you bifurcate different risk profiles between investors....rest all is timing...CommentQuote0Flag
NE rise doesn't mean CR fall. Vice versa is also true. I am resting my case here. Nothing much to say on this :)
Hope both these areas shine together in coming years.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by hindustanI agree to your points ( even i am liking it) accept the point that investors/ end users area is different. Who is going 2 stay in these flats?? even investors are also human right like end users? Flats are made for living purpose only, not to store gold :D
so Investors are buying so that they can sell to some end users later or may decide to stay themselves. Today investors can turn end user later or today end user may turn to investor.
There is no doubt that there is a slow down in real estate we have to accept it.....in ncr there is that much of inventory (or will b available soon) that no new projects are needed for next 2 years....and this is the big question which u asked who will stay in these flats?CommentQuote0Flag
- Hindustan - Thats the truth.....being neighbours both the areas gonna benefit from each other......and as the market matures......the prices gonna be almost same....hand in hand.....in long termCommentQuote1Flag
- Rates are increasing.rates of 3500 have been breached.CR is at its peak and will rise.i am 20 lacs plus in 6 months.CommentQuote0Flag
- Thats the game DKPPATIALA........right timing :)CommentQuote0Flag
Ulta chor kotwal ko dante...:)
which biased statement I issued.. plz highlight that.CommentQuote0Flag
- You assumed that "guys are buying in NE because projects are getting launched".......and thats your assumption..........whereas guys are also buying in crCommentQuote0Flag
I never said guys arebuying not buying CR. I made simple and short comments about returns..that's it.
by the way I just asked you whether its your research or assumption. never said its your assumption.CommentQuote0Flag
- Now the dialogues are becuming very complex guyz... take some rest now... :)CommentQuote0Flag
- I never issued any statement......to prove either by assumption or research.........you need to get back when you issue a statement that "guys are buying in the ne" - you never proved that.........you only assumedCommentQuote0Flag
oh I have clearly said .. its my assumption in my previous post. what else.
none is buying in NE and all Are buying CR only. I hope you won't call it my assumption because that suits you. :)
don't stretch things unnecessarily.
I am talking about returns... nothing else.CommentQuote0Flag
- No buddy - I am not biased towards any area - I have already said that bullish investors are the one you are the current buyers - cautious investors are waiting and end users are far far away....right now
Its looks like you have an investment there at NE - right?CommentQuote0Flag
Its looks like you have an investment there at NE - right?
how does it matter? I am invested or not invested.
I never said anywhere NE is good for investment. neither I talk about returns on my invested area.
I only make critical Comment that's it.
once NE is RTM, CR rates will not move..due to huge supply .... that's the point I made. I don't see anything biased in my statement. :)CommentQuote1Flag
- Originally Posted by hindustanWhy more investors/End users are not buying RTM CR which is available at lower price than NE???
Or in another way, Are CR builders are fools who are selling CR RTM at lower price and the same builders are selling something at high price which is not even ready. You can say endusers are buying because they need a house. Why not CR builders are making more money by selling at high price. Afterall they are thr to do business.
There is a simple nd clear answer for ur above questions. Wen builders launched their projects some years ago raw material rates were quite low comparef to todays scenario..thats the reason they selling it at higher rates to fill the gap. As far as cr is concerned same builder has made enough marginal profit from cr bcoz timeframe from cr was matched properly nd watever transaction now happening most of them r resale . Some of the builders r very clever they can sell the buyer anything nd they are makin cr a low profile area as compared to ne. But buyers hav sense nd they know everything.CommentQuote0Flag