Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by hindustan View Post
    I have a simple question, why not to pinpointing a Greedy builder??
    My answer is who is not greedy.. Even 3c is planning to charge 2.75 but never heard on any noida forum anyone pinpointing. I agree what cookie said that he has very cheap rates in his appartments but all new socities will have much higher rates.

I know assotech never created problem in panality paymemts and even he returned my own overpayment without any issue. They made nice small temporary club for phase 1 occupants which no other builder provided to end users of their respective towers. Their maintenace guys are easy to talk and they get you service. My friend got modification to indian toilet from western without much hassels that too when entire flat was ready for possession. So we find assotech more professional in dealing. Yes they are problems they damn slow in construction speed of other towers and club would take another two years.

Builder is always a builder and yes assotech is also builder and he must be greedy but then who is not.

Comment

Originally posted by kalramohit View Post
      My answer is who is not greedy.. Even 3c is planning to charge 2.75 but never heard on any noida forum anyone pinpointing. I agree what cookie said that he has very cheap rates in his appartments but all new socities will have much higher rates.

I know assotech never created problem in panality paymemts and even he returned my own overpayment without any issue. They made nice small temporary club for phase 1 occupants which no other builder provided to end users of their respective towers. Their maintenace guys are easy to talk and they get you service. My friend got modification to indian toilet from western without much hassels that too when entire flat was ready for possession. So we find assotech more professional in dealing. Yes they are problems they damn slow in construction speed of other towers and club would take another two years.

Builder is always a builder and yes assotech is also builder and he must be greedy but then who is not.
      You need to check
      Assotech Consumer Complaints, Reviews and Information

Comment

Originally posted by hindustan View Post

I can get this stuff for all builders across the world. Main concern there on list you given are two.
        1. Extra area : yes there was an extra area added at the time of possession and that was 5 ft balcony instead of four. It was for me atleast a welcome move and there we got discount as well. As per ba agreenment builder is entitled to add 5% and that was in within range.
        2. Second is about no allotment letter. If it is for tower f and g those are not approved yet and most of us try to book in soft launch to save cost but dont check neccessary approvals. We are also responsible for our pain. Gda is not gvng approvals for those towers yet.
        Again m sayng assotech is not saint but atleast they r relatively better any day.

Comment

I can get this stuff for all builders across the world. Main concern there on list you given are two.
          1. Extra area : yes there was an extra area added at the time of possession and that was 5 ft balcony instead of four. It was for me atleast a welcome move and there we got discount as well. As per ba agreenment builder is entitled to add 5% and that was in within range.
          2. Second is about no allotment letter. If it is for tower f and g those are not approved yet and most of us try to book in soft launch to save cost but dont check neccessary approvals. We are also responsible for our pain. Gda is not gvng approvals for those towers yet.
          Again m sayng assotech is not saint but atleast they r relatively better any day.
          I know assotech never created problem in panality paymemts
          I am just replying to what you quoted.
          Assotech Limited, Crossing Republic - Irrelevant charges on Final Payment

I don't know why you always favour Builders more than buyers. If you are end user (as you claim) and not looking to exit by reselling your flat, you should oppose rather than hiding facts below.

Issues on crossing republik, ghaziabad:
          1) The major issue being the coming up of DUMPING GROUND.
          2) The delay in possesssion of flats for all phases.
          3) All builders have changed the layout plan and increased the floors. (This might sound as a normal clause in agreement but when you actually see say 4 towers in the area which was supposed to have 2 towers...it's disgusting and pathetic)
          4) No clear information to the customers from builders...all of them are fooling the consumers and playing with their hard earned money...

Mahagun India, Crossings Infra, Supertech, Panchsheel, Gaursons, Ajnara, Assotech,Paramount - Fooling around

Comment

All guys,
            Before we crib, it will really help me and other if everyone post the money they paid for:
            1) Electric connection
            2) per KVA of power backup
            3) Per unit of Regular bizli used.
            4) Per unit of Power Backup used.

Is it not true that Nagar Nigam Power connection costs only 6000..... Then why builders in Crossing are asking 14000 ?

Please help.

Originally posted by abhishek.b View Post
            Cant people join forces and stand a ground against the builder? if this is a rule cooked up by the builders then is there chances ofo forcing them back?

Comment

It is expected that membership of Golf Course is to to open shortly. Opening ceromany of Golf Course is supposedly on Sunday instant.

Is any one aware of the reason for few patches in Golf Course that are still undeveloped?

Few builders intend to raise there prices of appartments facing Golf Course. In particular Ajnara might raise the prices of such appartments by Rs 200/Ft

Comment

Anyone who booked flat in CR Cosmos tower A/B , have information about possession

Comment

please do not make off topic personal comments.... around 15 off topic comments deleted.

Insults/Flaming
                  IREF was put together for people to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive and positive way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments. Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, along with constructive posting of opinions are essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked. Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times.

Off Topic
                  Please make every effort to keep your posts relevant to the active thread topic. Detours usually take a thread wildly off topic, and invite others to do the same. Off topic posts (and any responses to such posts) may be deleted without notice.
                  Last edited September 15 2012, 03:08 PM.

Comment

A flat of size 1400-1500 sq ft facing Golf Course at around 12 to 14th floor should be available at what rate in resale?

1. If it is an under construction property.
                    2. If it is a RTM.

Comment

Originally posted by piluooo View Post
                      A flat of size 1400-1500 sq ft facing Golf Course at around 12 to 14th floor should be available at what rate in resale?

1. If it is an under construction property.
                      2. If it is a RTM.
                      1st let the higher floors be approved by GDA...Pancheel has this Issue as I know.
                      Thanks

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X