Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by DareDevil11
    are there any shared autos from crossing to city centr ?

Zero Idea...
    CommentQuote
  • any public transport from crossing to any of the places ( ne , city centr , kalindi kunj)
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Friends,

I just have gone through last two days posts made on the forum.I found that people are comparing CR with NE and also commenting NE will be better than CR.

But friends I have some experience of Realty Price Movement and tell you whenever a new project is launched by the builders than from all points of views that project becomes superior, this the common marketing principle of Builders. And this rule also apply to NE Marketing either by Builders or through their brokers/middle men. But in fact if you visit the Geographical location of CR you will find that from most of projects of NE, CR is closer to NE, Noida, Delhi & Ghaziabad. Number two if the good facilities are developed in NE than that can also be availed by CR residents since Geographically both the project are at the same piece of land. Number three "why the people are buying in NE and not in RTM at CR", so dear friends in NE qty.of inventory if compared with CR than it would be arround ten times,so in number it may be more but in % it would be less, further in CR all good builders have sold their 100% inventory, and in last but not the least in CR being a RTM 100% payment is to be made whereas in new project like NE which will come up (if every thing like farmers issues and Govt. policies remains OK) in next 4~5 years, so the persons who want to invest / spread their pay outs in next 5 will go to NE.

Friends there is common saying in Realty Business which must be remembered by Both (Investors / Enduser) before buying any property "JO DIKHTA HAI VO TIKTA HAI"

Thanks
    CommentQuote
    are there any shared autos from crossing to city centr ?

Shared autos have started from NH-24 to sahberi side upto Gol Chakkar (Noida Extension).From there shared autos for city centre is available.Frequency may not be that much but during rush hours not a problem.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    via NE - city center - Kalindi Kunj ...

If you have to start at 8.00 a.m or before that NH-24-Barapullah naala road is also good.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vipin V
    Dear Friends,

I just have gone through last two days posts made on the forum.I found that people are comparing CR with NE and also commenting NE will be better than CR.

But friends I have some experience of Realty Price Movement and tell you whenever a new project is launched by the builders than from all points of views that project becomes superior, this the common marketing principle of Builders. And this rule also apply to NE Marketing either by Builders or through their brokers/middle men. But in fact if you visit the Geographical location of CR you will find that from most of projects of NE, CR is closer to NE, Noida, Delhi & Ghaziabad. Number two if the good facilities are developed in NE than that can also be availed by CR residents since Geographically both the project are at the same piece of land. Number three "why the people are buying in NE and not in RTM at CR", so dear friends in NE qty.of inventory if compared with CR than it would be arround ten times,so in number it may be more but in % it would be less, further in CR all good builders have sold their 100% inventory, and in last but not the least in CR being a RTM 100% payment is to be made whereas in new project like NE which will come up (if every thing like farmers issues and Govt. policies remains OK) in next 4~5 years, so the persons who want to invest / spread their pay outs in next 5 will go to NE.

Friends there is common saying in Realty Business which must be remembered by Both (Investors / Enduser) before buying any property "JO DIKHTA HAI VO TIKTA HAI"

Thanks

Vipin. very good points put by you specially upfront payment for RTM.
    As I already said marketing of NE is done in such a way that it is attracting new investors.
    I also want to add some more points to justify the low price tag in CR.

1) Connectivity Issue in CR.( It look like this is going to sort out soon with new roads)
    2) High FAR compare to NE ( nothing can be done on this)
    3) Dumping ground fear ( may get rid of it in future)
    4) Ghaziabad tag (more electricity cuts)

So these are reasons which are restricting a end user to buy in CR even though it is still cheaper than NE.
    CommentQuote
    Guys ! I need Some help

I went to crossing republic today to decide whthr to take a house on rent there or not...
    My main issue was as My brother has to travel south delhi daily..so what is the cheapest way to reach south delhi in minimum time...

thanks !!

What are the current rent rates in CR?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    via NE - city center - Kalindi Kunj ...

Kalindi bridge to be shut for 2 months

Kalindi bridge to be shut for 2 months - The Times of India
    CommentQuote
  • Any News Regarding GDA approval on upper floors (Above 10th Floor) of panchsheel wellington(tower 3,4,5,6)...???
    CommentQuote
  • Lot is being said about security these days. I wanted to share my experience with CR with everyone.

I was coming back from a party with my family and I took NH-24 while coming back from Pitampura. Yesterday dense fog was there & it was nearly 1.30 a.m while we reached CR.But not once we felt scared. NH-24 is lively thru the night. Lighting inside Crossing republic is the best.

It was good that we also carried a protest rally in CR & gave a memorandum to Crossings republic police station regarding safety issues.
    CommentQuote
  • CR and NE are gonna follow the vaishali and indirapuram story.........
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Indian_1984
    CR and NE are gonna follow the vaishali and indirapuram story.........

Right! ... in many ways ........ also there is undying sweet rivalry till date between residents of vaishali and indirapuram about which place is better.
    CommentQuote
  • GDA me RTI Dalo or jo information chahiye mil jayegi.

Originally Posted by CRWellUser
    Any News Regarding GDA approval on upper floors (Above 10th Floor) of panchsheel wellington(tower 3,4,5,6)...???

Kyu ese pareshan hote ho GDA me RTI daldo. Sara kuch saf saf pata chal jayega.

Kharcha to hoga, may be 10 Rs. or RTI no se online tracking bhi ho jayegi. :)

Wese agar apne 10th floor se upar ka floor liya hua hai to bhi ghabrane ki koi jarurat nahi hai. Time ane par builder extra fee dekar GDA se approval le lega.

Legal language me ise penalty bolenge. :D

GHAZIABAD me ye sab chalta hai. :D:D:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    mukesh we are in the same boat.I also have bad experience with BPTP & now I am happy with Crossings.In which society you are.I am in Gh-7

I am also living in the same GH7. Yes crossing is far better than BPTP, supertech and other big builder projects..:)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Mr. Hindustan kindly get your facts clear

1) Connectivity issue - I am living here in CR from last 1 year and got no such issue. Between 9 to 6 p.m I never face issue on NH-24, very little jam which is negligible. In complete NCR you will face similar issue.

2) What is FAR of CR? is it greater than 3.5 of NE?
    3) Where is DG? From last 2-3 years there is nothing on that site
    4) Greater Noida will have more electricity problem in future. As Ghaziabad is very old city and much more population. Greater Noida will have all these problem in future. Don't forget my friends both are part of UP

In current scenario CR is far far better than NE. And it will be for next 4-5 years. After that CR people will enjoy all NE facilities as well.
    CommentQuote