Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    Hi,

Mr. Hindustan kindly get your facts clear

1) Connectivity issue - I am living here in CR from last 1 year and got no such issue. Between 9 to 6 p.m I never face issue on NH-24, very little jam which is negligible. In complete NCR you will face similar issue.

2) What is FAR of CR? is it greater than 3.5 of NE?
    3) Where is DG? From last 2-3 years there is nothing on that site
    4) Greater Noida will have more electricity problem in future. As Ghaziabad is very old city and much more population. Greater Noida will have all these problem in future. Don't forget my friends both are part of UP

In current scenario CR is far far better than NE. And it will be for next 4-5 years. After that CR people will enjoy all NE facilities as well.

LOL, your points and facts are amazing :D
    I guess you are the only one in CR who is not facing any traffic on NH-24.
    Then why CR people using Shaberi road daily to commute?
    I don't want to comment on rest of your points as I am sure you are not staying in CR :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    I agree,, that's what CR investors are cashing on.... once NE gets RTM, price of CR will not move up, in other word you can say, rates will remain lower side as compare to the rates of NE.

I don't agree...
    My opinion people look for facilities and pay for it. The development of noida extensioin will add more options facilities like transport, schools and hospitals which will add rates to CR. So far as the life is concerned CR is a well settled society.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piluooo
    I need to understand this.
    With Gurgaon and Noida having come up in a big way, did Delhi’s realty got stagnant?
    When IP came up, did Vaishali, Vasundhra or Noida’s reality got affected or visa versa?
    Do the prices of an established project get negatively affected with a new project coming up in a nearby sector?
    In my view, prices do get affected, but the affect is positive on both the sides since the fact is whole of the area or region is getting developed.
    It cannot be ruled out that sellers in NE point out the fact to the prospective buyers that there are people already living in this area (CR).
    It is not CR vs NE, both are in the same boat.

That is what i also mentioned. Rates rise with comfort, avialabilty and luxury. If NE rises CR will also rise. Let us assume if NH24 is extended. Will it resolve the connectivity issue of CR only. No it will resolve the connectivity issue for both CR and NE and hence the rates will rise for both.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay87
    People who today think that noida extension is closer to delhi wil b proved wrong after 8-10 years. Ne is so big so much of flats and that much no. Of cars nf traffic wil b available there. So if u need an example take a look at noida city centre . So if a person starts from there in his car it becomes difficult for him to come to nh24 or dnd to head towards delhi. Where as a person who wil start from cr wil reach delhi earlier than the person who wil b stuck in noida nd noida ext traffic after 8-10 years provided nh24 gets the treatment. This is my thinking nd im sure i wil b proved right. Im juss stayin calm n watchin the show.

why everybody will like to go to delhi if they will have roads, parks, hospitals, malls and schools nearby :) Its all about availability. I don't want to go to delhi atleast by my own vehicle. I am fine in CR. So is the case with people in NE. once NE is developed, why people will go to Delhi if they will be having office in Noida, Grt. Noida, or NE.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vipin V
    Dear Friends,

I just have gone through last two days posts made on the forum.I found that people are comparing CR with NE and also commenting NE will be better than CR.

But friends I have some experience of Realty Price Movement and tell you whenever a new project is launched by the builders than from all points of views that project becomes superior, this the common marketing principle of Builders. And this rule also apply to NE Marketing either by Builders or through their brokers/middle men. But in fact if you visit the Geographical location of CR you will find that from most of projects of NE, CR is closer to NE, Noida, Delhi & Ghaziabad. Number two if the good facilities are developed in NE than that can also be availed by CR residents since Geographically both the project are at the same piece of land. Number three "why the people are buying in NE and not in RTM at CR", so dear friends in NE qty.of inventory if compared with CR than it would be arround ten times,so in number it may be more but in % it would be less, further in CR all good builders have sold their 100% inventory, and in last but not the least in CR being a RTM 100% payment is to be made whereas in new project like NE which will come up (if every thing like farmers issues and Govt. policies remains OK) in next 4~5 years, so the persons who want to invest / spread their pay outs in next 5 will go to NE.

Friends there is common saying in Realty Business which must be remembered by Both (Investors / Enduser) before buying any property "JO DIKHTA HAI VO TIKTA HAI"

Thanks

Fully agreed
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hindustan
    LOL, your points and facts are amazing :D
    I guess you are the only one in CR who is not facing any traffic on NH-24.
    Then why CR people using Shaberi road daily to commute?
    I don't want to comment on rest of your points as I am sure you are not staying in CR :bab (59):

Did you asked with each and every person moving through Shaberi road or u are following the CR guards duty. Most of the people who move through Shaberi road are those commuting between main Ghaziabad to Grt. Noida. or Noida expressway. What would u do if u have to follow the same route?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    Right! ... in many ways ........ also there is undying sweet rivalry till date between residents of vaishali and indirapuram about which place is better.

I would rather say.... Indrapuram Vs Noida = CR Vs Greater Noida West.

Howzzzzzz that?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Mani Agrawal
    Did you asked with each and every person moving through Shaberi road or u are following the CR guards duty. Most of the people who move through Shaberi road are those commuting between main Ghaziabad to Grt. Noida. or Noida expressway. What would u do if u have to follow the same route?

If you have ability to read then go and read few posts in same thread and then understand why people use Shaberi road. If still doesn't understand, go and ask each n every person moving through Shaberi road as people also use this road for noida route. If still can't understand, I am sure you won't then ask any CR guard on duty :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    Hi,

Mr. Hindustan kindly get your facts clear

1) Connectivity issue - I am living here in CR from last 1 year and got no such issue. Between 9 to 6 p.m I never face issue on NH-24, very little jam which is negligible. In complete NCR you will face similar issue.

2) What is FAR of CR? is it greater than 3.5 of NE?
    3) Where is DG? From last 2-3 years there is nothing on that site
    4) Greater Noida will have more electricity problem in future. As Ghaziabad is very old city and much more population. Greater Noida will have all these problem in future. Don't forget my friends both are part of UP

In current scenario CR is far far better than NE. And it will be for next 4-5 years. After that CR people will enjoy all NE facilities as well.

Suraj bhai...ur facts are appreciable...but some points to get noticed: NH 24 has the worst traffic problems (each one knows it), Ghaziabad is known for its electricity problem (each one knows it), The width of road and high rise building in CR will led this area to be next indirapuram in next 2-3 yrs...with traffic chaos in the area :bab (59):

CR is good place to stay...but remember if NE is not there than This place would never had got so much attention... :o
    CommentQuote
    I would rather say.... Indrapuram Vs Noida = CR Vs Greater Noida West.

Howzzzzzz that?

Well bowled......... not out !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by indiareal
    Suraj bhai...ur facts are appreciable...but some points to get noticed: NH 24 has the worst traffic problems (each one knows it), Ghaziabad is known for its electricity problem (each one knows it), The width of road and high rise building in CR will led this area to be next indirapuram in next 2-3 yrs...with traffic chaos in the area :bab (59):

CR is good place to stay...but remember if NE is not there than This place would never had got so much attention... :o

Accha! hamne toh socha tha ncr main hai noida ke pass.
    CommentQuote
    Well bowled......... not out !

aur 3rd empire ne out karar diya.......:D
    CommentQuote
    Accha! hamne toh socha tha ncr main hai noida ke pass.

?????
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hindustan
    If you have ability to read then go and read few posts in same thread and then understand why people use Shaberi road. If still doesn't understand, go and ask each n every person moving through Shaberi road as people also use this road for noida route. If still can't understand, I am sure you won't then ask any CR guard on duty :D

Oh so u are commenting after reading posts only. If u have the ability to read all the posts then read all of them. Or u have the habit of picking bad posts only
    CommentQuote
    aur 3rd empire ne out karar diya.......:D

Ha ha ha.... kon hai yeh third umpire pakdo xxxx ko . .. India aaj T20 har gayi...
    CommentQuote