Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

GDA-Builder mosere bhai.

"Tum bano hum to NASA me baithte hai jaha se dekh pana mushkil hai. Control to khak karenge."

Chinta mat karo, Baaaaaad me paise bhar dean, Le de ke pass kar denge yaaaar.

Comment

Suppose the construction resumes tomorrow. The inference that will be drawn is that some deal finally got struck between GDA and the Builders.

I understand that this common presumption is preventing GDA to retract from the aggressive posture that it has already taken.

To me it appears that the only face saving way out would be that the person at the helm of the affairs of GDA is transferred and the new person who will join can be credited to have broken the stalemate.

Or else things will improve albeit at a slow pace.

Comment

Slow but positive change in the right direction is sometimes better then the fast change.

Comment

happy news for investor of cr, investor are asking now 3500 psf to 3700 psf for RTM flats in crossing..
          Money bhai.. CR citizen

Comment

crossing infra is quoting 4000+/sqft

Comment

Please also consider that the price of Rs 4,000/ sq ft being quoted by Crossings Infra is not all inclusive.

Comment

Originally posted by piluooo View Post
                Please also consider that the price of Rs 4,000/ sq ft being quoted by Crossings Infra is not all inclusive.
                if any one negotiate he can get 4000 /sft inclusive all.. but cr property price will see again hike after dipawali..
                Money bhai.. CR citizen

Comment

Originally posted by Moneybhai View Post
                  if any one negotiate he can get 4000 /sft inclusive all.. but cr property price will see again hike after dipawali..
                  as i always say .. RTM is like gold in India .. kisi bhi location pe ho .. bas RTM ho .. price rise is guaranteed

Comment

I presume that builders of Crossings are positioning themselves for launching CR2.

Further as far as my information goes, membership to Golf Course is about to open soon. With an operational Golf Course, increased prices of the area start appearing little bit sort of a justified. This because the general impression is that Golf linked properties are affluent and hence expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by piluooo View Post
                      I presume that builders of Crossings are positioning themselves for launching CR2.

Further as far as my information goes, membership to Golf Course is about to open soon. With an operational Golf Course, increased prices of the area start appearing little bit sort of a justified. This because the general impression is that Golf linked properties are affluent and hence expensive.
                      with due respect ... that golf course seems more like a park to me !

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X