Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
Reply
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by indiareal
    ?????


    Expected tha!
    CommentQuote
  • I believe CR is a beautiful place for RTM flats and NE will take atleast 5 years to even reach close to what CR is today.
    So people who stay is CR enjoy and people like me who have invested in NE will keep our fingers crossed and wait that someday NE will have better connectivity and facilities which will help CR residents as well.
    We are neighbours and lets behave like literate ones.
    CommentQuote
  • What are the current rates in CR for 1 year possession projects?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by S P Banerjee
    I believe CR is a beautiful place for RTM flats and NE will take atleast 5 years to even reach close to what CR is today.
    So people who stay is CR enjoy and people like me who have invested in NE will keep our fingers crossed and wait that someday NE will have better connectivity and facilities which will help CR residents as well.
    We are neighbours and lets behave like literate ones.

    Nice try to bring peace..;) I hope that lasts long :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hindustan
    If you have ability to read then go and read few posts in same thread and then understand why people use Shaberi road. If still doesn't understand, go and ask each n every person moving through Shaberi road as people also use this road for noida route. If still can't understand, I am sure you won't then ask any CR guard on duty :D

    hindustanji NH-24 has improved a lot. I sometimes go by NH-24 to Sector 63 & sometimes by Noida Extension.In both sides it is 11-12 kms for me..both ways it takes 25-30 minutes.Difference being in NH-24 tarffic slows down at Vijay Nagar, Siddhrath Vihar, Near Hindon bridge & at Noida turning.There is no jam & this I can vouch for last 4 months.From Shahberi side it takes 5-10 minutes to cross pulia in the morning & thereafter 15 minutes to reach office...Initial struggle ke baad all is well..So choice is yours..Both ways time taken is same.U enjoy ur drive from NE but NH-24 is slow moving...

    Shahberi road is jam at pulia not because CR is using it but because whole of Ghaziabad uses it for going to Greater Noida, Expressway, Noida City centre & other parts of Delhi.After Vijay nagar road has opened Shahberi jam has lessened.

    NH-24 bahut jyaada badnam hain jam ke liye but in reality it is not that bad.It is slow but never jammed.Infact NH-24 being busy at night gives you sense of security..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hindustan
    LOL, your points and facts are amazing :D
    I guess you are the only one in CR who is not facing any traffic on NH-24.
    Then why CR people using Shaberi road daily to commute?
    I don't want to comment on rest of your points as I am sure you are not staying in CR :bab (59):

    All points raised by suraj Bisht are correct.

    i] NH-24 is manageable.
    ii] For 33 acres 1846 flats in Gh-7.56 flats per acre.what is the FAR of this project. Remaining FAR has been sold to lesser known builders.So they may have issue.FAR is very technical term but on ground reality if your location is fine it is fine...
    iii] Regarding DG-tell me hindustan where id DG..
    iv] for last 4 months i have paid 4 units as my Power back up charges.So you see power is not a problem.Crossings was much better last year in summers than most of Ghaziabad & shall remain so.

    CR has nice layout big houses which people in NE can afford only at 3 times the cost of CR.CR will get all benefits of NE & will be able to maintain it's separate entity because of nearness to NH-24.

    CR is freehold & that means no tension.wait for land acquisition bill & mark my words NE would again go into a loop of uncertainty.No builder will give you cheap houses.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by somu1511
    What are the current rates in CR for 1 year possession projects?

    Hindustan won't like it but prices have crossed Rs3500 per sq ft AI for projects offering possession in next 1 year.This is the least Builder rate & that too on top floors.

    I buyed a house at the rate of 2435 AI in April 2012 & now rates have touched 3600 (Gh-7 Lower floor).That is price escalation of 47 %.No doubt we have people behaving the way they are by putting Crossings down.Case of sour grapes...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    All points raised by suraj Bisht are correct.

    i] NH-24 is manageable.
    ii] For 33 acres 1846 flats in Gh-7.56 flats per acre.what is the FAR of this project. Remaining FAR has been sold to lesser known builders.So they may have issue.FAR is very technical term but on ground reality if your location is fine it is fine...
    iii] Regarding DG-tell me hindustan where id DG..
    iv] for last 4 months i have paid 4 units as my Power back up charges.So you see power is not a problem.Crossings was much better last year in summers than most of Ghaziabad & shall remain so.

    CR has nice layout big houses which people in NE can afford only at 3 times the cost of CR.CR will get all benefits of NE & will be able to maintain it's separate entity because of nearness to NH-24.

    CR is freehold & that means no tension.wait for land acquisition bill & mark my words NE would again go into a loop of uncertainty.No builder will give you cheap houses.


    FAR is 3.75 for CR and it as nothing to do with location.
    For power charges, wait for summer. Everyone knows about big electirty cut happen in summer not in winters. ;)
    For distance calculation, I will suggest you to check google map. I am sure it is not equal, from shaberi road distance is more. Time taken from NH is more, that is why whole ghaziabad is using shaberi road even to reach Noida. If someone don't want to accept it, no point of stretching again.
    For dumping ground, check CROMA site.It will tell you where it is ;)
    BTW where can you get cheap houses in NE??? it is expensive than CR. :D
    One side you are saying 3 time cost of CR and then again saying cheap houses in NE.
    Lastly I am not sure what you want to say. On one side you are saying CR will get all NE benefits and on other hand saying you are sure that NE will get in loop with new land bill. How can both is possible??
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

    I am in CR from last one year and writing alll these points with my real name and id not like you with anonymous id, even your identity is not authenticated then how can we can trust your points. I am workring in sec 62 noida and daily commute to office from CR it takes hardly 25 mins both in morning and evening. Earliar I was living in IP Ext delhi same distance from my office and it was same time so traffic is same weather you come Delhi or CR to Noida 62.

    My other points are also valid. I don't want to go into more detail as you will not understand. Do remember no place is perfect and already developed. People make places good or bad.

    And you please use your real identity and don't live in virtual and fake world
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Hindustan won't like it but prices have crossed Rs3500 per sq ft AI for projects offering possession in next 1 year.This is the least Builder rate & that too on top floors.

    I buyed a house at the rate of 2435 AI in April 2012 & now rates have touched 3600 (Gh-7 Lower floor).That is price escalation of 47 %.No doubt we have people behaving the way they are by putting Crossings down.Case of sour grapes...


    Friend, I have noting to do with price rise or fall in CR.
    3500 psf is builder rates, I am sure. If u want to confirm, call any broker and tell him that you want to sell your unit.Then see the real rate.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    Hi,

    I am in CR from last one year and writing alll these points with my real name and id not like you with anonymous id, even your identity is not authenticated then how can we can trust your points. I am workring in sec 62 noida and daily commute to office from CR it takes hardly 25 mins both in morning and evening. Earliar I was living in IP Ext delhi same distance from my office and it was same time so traffic is same weather you come Delhi or CR to Noida 62.

    My other points are also valid. I don't want to go into more detail as you will not understand. Do remember no place is perfect and already developed. People make places good or bad.

    And you please use your real identity and don't live in virtual and fake world


    If you are using your real name, it isn't a smart thing you are doing.
    99% people in online forums are using non -real names and they are smart enough and know the reason behind it.
    If you don't want to trust, it is up to u. The forum is to discuss real estate. There is no point of getting personal. If you don't like, ignore it.
    CommentQuote
  • My dear friend I am ignoring you from last few months but not anymore. How I can ignore you when you are polluting CR thread. If you are not living here then you should not comments on points which you are not aware of.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hindustan
    FAR is 3.75 for CR and it as nothing to do with location.
    For power charges, wait for summer. Everyone knows about big electirty cut happen in summer not in winters. ;)
    For distance calculation, I will suggest you to check google map. I am sure it is not equal, from shaberi road distance is more. Time taken from NH is more, that is why whole ghaziabad is using shaberi road even to reach Noida. If someone don't want to accept it, no point of stretching again.
    For dumping ground, check CROMA site.It will tell you where it is ;)
    BTW where can you get cheap houses in NE??? it is expensive than CR. :D
    One side you are saying 3 time cost of CR and then again saying cheap houses in NE.
    Lastly I am not sure what you want to say. On one side you are saying CR will get all NE benefits and on other hand saying you are sure that NE will get in loop with new land bill. How can both is possible??

    i] Density of flats in a society is more of my concern & not FAR of the region.56 is the density for GH-7 & for others it is also more than 100.So I am happy where I am.

    ii Why should I check Google maps I check my car meter daily.From-Gh-7 to Noida Sector-63 A-block via Noida extension is 12 kms & from Nh-24 is 11 kms.Hardly adifference. We go by NE & come by NH-24 & are very very happy.

    iv] again why should we check CROMA site.we live there & know what is the truth.Nothing is happening on ground. Next hearing date in SC is in january second week.

    v] Rajnagar Extension, NH-24, Golf links, Mahagunpuram, Ghaziabad are still cheaper than CR.See Boss CR was made at the rate of 2000 per sq ft.Now it is cusp situation.Current rates in NE are high because of lease rent & high compensation.These things are not valid for CR.Builders are the same.they want to sell NE inventory.They are promoting NE.When NE was closed they promoted CR.Second phase of CR will never come because there is so much inventory in neighboring NE.

    vi] Cheap NE houses are for the ones who booked at 1800-200 and that too 2.5 years ago.They would also need to shell out more. wait and watch.Area will increase,Misc Charges aayenge, PLC aayegi.Builders nuksaan mein to nahi denge flats.

    vii] What is your problem boss. If I say benefits of NE will be for CR also .this statement is true.And if I say NE would go in a loop that may also be true. How are these things related. I want a nice NE.But that will be only after 5 years & that too if all goes well from now on... Why should I check Google maps I check my car meter daily.From-Gh-7 to Noida Sector-63 A-block via Noida extension is 12 kms & from Nh-24 is 11 kms.Hardly adifference. We go by NE & come by NH-24 & are very very happy.

    iv] again why should we check CROMA site.we live there & know what is the truth.Nothing is happening on ground. Next hearing date in SC is in january second week.

    v] Rajnagar Extension, NH-24, Golf links, Mahagunpuram, Ghaziabad are still cheaper than CR.See Boss CR was made at the rate of 2000 per sq ft.Now it is cusp situation.Current rates in NE are high because of lease rent & high compensation.These things are not valid for CR.Builders are the same.they want to sell NE inventory.They are promoting NE.When NE was closed they promoted CR.Second phase of CR will never come because there is so much inventory in neighboring NE.

    vi] Cheap NE houses are for the ones who booked at 1800-200 and that too 2.5 years ago.They would also need to shell out more. wait and watch.Area will increase,Misc Charges aayenge, PLC aayegi.Builders nuksaan mein to nahi denge flats.

    vii] What is your problem boss. If I say benefits of NE will be for CR also .this statement is true.And if I say NE would go in a loop that may also be true. How are these things related. I want a nice NE.But that will be only after 5 years & that too if all goes well from now on...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    My dear friend I am ignoring you from last few months but not anymore. How I can ignore you when you are polluting CR thread. If you are not living here then you should not comments on points which you are not aware of.


    If you are living there from 1 year then you should also know the FAR in CR.
    3.75 is greater than NE 3.5.
    If you want to discuss,you are welcome but come with proper facts and points. Getting emotional for your own asset and putting imaginary stories doesn't help.
    One more thing, this is online forum, I can read/write discuss even bangalore/ chennai/ gurgaon threads. This is up to me to decide, not you. Hope you got the point.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hindustan
    Friend, I have noting to do with price rise or fall in CR.
    3500 psf is builder rates, I am sure. If u want to confirm, call any broker and tell him that you want to sell your unit.Then see the real rate.

    Broker will always tell you less rate & try to keep his margin. Buying rates are 3700 now & that indicates buying at this price.You need to have a good broker.Insist on meeting the purchaser if you are selling.
    CommentQuote