Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by hindustan
    If you are using your real name, it isn't a smart thing you are doing.
    99% people in online forums are using non -real names and they are smart enough and know the reason behind it.
    If you don't want to trust, it is up to u. The forum is to discuss real estate. There is no point of getting personal. If you don't like, ignore it.

Hindustan is polluting this thread is not a problem. Always you are welcome boss.we are here to counter you.Problem is when you go to Rajhans thread & say that CR is bad.rajhans is bad society.imagine balconies opening up to the lift lobby.you cannot sleep properly in afternoon because children make all noises.
    My friend lives there. he said about a talk he heard in the lift. Somebody was shifting in rajhans. Father & daughter were discussing whether he is owner or on rent. Girl said koi paagal hi hoga jo isko kharidega dekhne ke baad.layout of this apartment is yakk..balconies aisi hain jo hain ya nahi hain yehi samajh nahi aata.

If you want to watch balconies come to GH-7..Huge balconies...CR is much much better than rajhans & that is true even after it's locational advantage.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Mani Agrawal
    why everybody will like to go to delhi if they will have roads, parks, hospitals, malls and schools nearby :) Its all about availability. I don't want to go to delhi atleast by my own vehicle. I am fine in CR. So is the case with people in NE. once NE is developed, why people will go to Delhi if they will be having office in Noida, Grt. Noida, or NE.

If that is the case then y do people crave for proximity to delhi and y rates are rising in vaishali indirapuram ramprastha vasundhra noida expressway.. Nd y not it is rising the same way in greater noida its been developed years ago with whole lot of infrastructure.. Believe it or not proximity to delhi adds to the value of areain ncr.
    CommentQuote
  • I do not live in RNE/CR/NE, however couldn't refrain from commenting:
    If builder is selling at 3700, secondary market will be in the range of 2700-3000 depending on the location of unit and floor. Try and talk to broker once as seller and once as buyer you will get the range of 200-300 psf.
    People are buying at 2700. In CR people bought at 2000-2200 and now selling at say increase of 25-30 % in BSP.
    CommentQuote
  • Writing is not a problem, writing wrong and imaginary facts are misleading. Is difference of .25 is very high? you start talking about FAR? Why one should wait for 5 years and waste on rental. When he can easily afford good house at reasonable price in CR. If in future NE will be developed then I will buy flat in NE although it will not be required as CR will have all benefits of NE. CR is closer than main NE than most the other projects. No one have seen the future so try to live in present.
    CommentQuote
    If you are living there from 1 year then you should also know the FAR in CR.
    3.75 is greater than NE 3.5.
    If you want to discuss,you are welcome but come with proper facts and points. Getting emotional for your own asset and putting imaginary stories doesn't help.
    One more thing, this is online forum, I can read/write discuss even bangalore/ chennai/ gurgaon threads. This is up to me to decide, not you. Hope you got the point.

0.25 mein kya farak pad jaayega..Hindustaanji..

I do not understand this FAR business.Suppose if FAR for Ghaziabad is 3.75. That means for Entire crossing republik area of 360 acres it is 3.75. What is the FAR used for a 33 acre plot having 1846 flats & say 40 villas (GH-7).isn't it very less than permissible 3.75.Then for some projects there are 400 flats in 1 acre & this is to use the excess FAR available.Am I correct?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by brandoo
    I do not live in RNE/CR/NE, however couldn't refrain from commenting:
    If builder is selling at 3700, secondary market will be in the range of 2700-3000 depending on the location of unit and floor. Try and talk to broker once as seller and once as buyer you will get the range of 200-300 psf.
    People are buying at 2700. In CR people bought at 2000-2200 and now selling at say increase of 25-30 % in BSP.

In CR there is not much difference between Builder & Broker price.Builder only has few inventories so just wanna sell & close the marketing office & move to NE.Supertech is quoting AI 38 lacs for 1050 sqft & possession in next 1 year.this is the minimum price of Brokers.RTM in resale is available from 3000-3700.IN CR one society is say a Toyota but then there is an auto also avaialble. Lower band prices are for autos & not Toyota.

I can understand from where this thought arose.BPTP ki site par princess park is around 75-80 lacs & in resale 47-50 mein mil jaayega. This is not the case here.Difference is there but not that much.

Brandoo I Always appreciate your thoughts..You are always welcome in CR thread..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Hindustan is polluting this thread is not a problem. Always you are welcome boss.we are here to counter you.Problem is when you go to Rajhans thread & say that CR is bad.rajhans is bad society.imagine balconies opening up to the lift lobby.you cannot sleep properly in afternoon because children make all noises.
    My friend lives there. he said about a talk he heard in the lift. Somebody was shifting in rajhans. Father & daughter were discussing whether he is owner or on rent. Girl said koi paagal hi hoga jo isko kharidega dekhne ke baad.layout of this apartment is yakk..balconies aisi hain jo hain ya nahi hain yehi samajh nahi aata.

If you want to watch balconies come to GH-7..Huge balconies...CR is much much better than rajhans & that is true even after it's locational advantage.

Although it is out of context. Check the rental in rajhans for same 2BHK and compare with your flat rental in CR. You know the difference. :)

Regarding father-daughter joke, I guess you can understand better as people use similar jokes when you tell someone that you have bought in CR
    CommentQuote
    Although it is out of context. Check the rental in rajhans for same 2BHK and compare with your flat rental in CR. You know the difference. :)

Regarding father-daughter joke, I guess you can understand better as people use similar jokes when you tell someone that you have bought in CR

Ya Rental in rajhans is 13000 pm for 2 Bedroom & in CR it is 7000-8000.But we are questioning the society.It is bad & that is correct. Houses in CR are much much better.Have you ever been to Crossings?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    Expected tha!

:bab (59): Expected tha to post kyun kiya bhai...We hope ki CR bahut hit ho jaye...aap khush raho...:D:D:D

Ek cheez bata do ki agar aaj NE mein 2500 ke rate hote to CR mein kya rate hote...???

Aap to bahut jaante ho us area ke baare mein...
    CommentQuote
    Ya Rental in rajhans is 13000 pm for 2 Bedroom & in CR it is 7000-8000.But we are questioning the society.It is bad & that is correct. Houses in CR are much much better.Have you ever been to Crossings?

It is not about any society, it is about value for money. When you buy a house you won't look for best society always but for the society which fit your budget.
    Best things comes with premium price, so everyone won't buy best society in indirapuram. Don't tell me you didn't get any decent society in Indirapuram and that is why you bought in CR as CR societies are best. The reason was price difference.
    It is not related to this thread so i won't want to stretch again. Resting my case.
    CommentQuote
    0.25 mein kya farak pad jaayega..Hindustaanji..

I do not understand this FAR business.Suppose if FAR for Ghaziabad is 3.75. That means for Entire crossing republik area of 360 acres it is 3.75. What is the FAR used for a 33 acre plot having 1846 flats & say 40 villas (GH-7).isn't it very less than permissible 3.75.Then for some projects there are 400 flats in 1 acre & this is to use the excess FAR available.Am I correct?

Sirji, 0.25 means if there is a plot of 1 acre than there is an option to contruct total 0.25 acre more...now if CR s concerned and as per u the area is 360 acre, then builders can build 90 acres more...i.e. 3920400 sqft of more space...and if flats are concerned 3800 more flats can be construct (avg 1000 sqft and expecting 120000 sqft as lift and lobby) which mean 3800 more families and 3800 more vehicles (considering one vehicle per flat).

How can u say that 0.25 is not much...Correct if the calculations is wrong...
    CommentQuote
  • Ya i didn't have money to buy 1725 sqft flat in Indirapuram.I am happy with where I invested. It is value for money. I am sitting at 20 lacs plus in 8 months if I look from investors point of view.I also rest my case..Indirapuram is better agreed but rajhans as an end user is Bad..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi dkppatiala,

I think you and we should stop replying/explaining to likes of Hindustan whose only motive is to somehow show that CR is not a good place/ society. It's useless to even try explaining them.

While one could pay higher for some property in rental/ purchase it doesn't mean that it always is better because it costs more. Just a case in point - All 100cr earning movies are not better than sub-100 crore earning movie, qualitatively.

Let's not waste time on posts which have been senselessly maligning CR on same issues since last 4 years where we have actually seen some positive developments. Roads, Infra & public facilities, Quality of Life, Connectivity (whatever little till now) have only improved in CR with time. But some people will never accept it as they always believe that whatever they said first has to be perennially true to such an extent that even God can not change it.

cheers.

Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Ya i didn't have money to buy 1725 sqft flat in Indirapuram.I am happy with where I invested. It is value for money. I am sitting at 20 lacs plus in 8 months if I look from investors point of view.I also rest my case..Indirapuram is better agreed but rajhans as an end user is Bad..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by indiareal
    Sirji, 0.25 means if there is a plot of 1 acre than there is an option to contruct total 0.25 acre more...now if CR s concerned and as per u the area is 360 acre, then builders can build 90 acres more...i.e. 3920400 sqft of more space...and if flats are concerned 3800 more flats can be construct (avg 1000 sqft and expecting 120000 sqft as lift and lobby) which mean 3800 more families and 3800 more vehicles (considering one vehicle per flat).

How can u say that 0.25 is not much...Correct if the calculations is wrong...

Not able to understand boss..3800 families more..

see for 3.75 FAR CR will have 15000 flats.(till date).That means for every 0.25 FAR 1000 flats..how come 3800....
    CommentQuote
  • Avoid idiotic comments

If you get agitated by drop of a pin, then you need to think hard. Let people say good or bad about any place but if it is not backed by data or sense then avoid such comments. They get pleasure only when someone reacts to them. Please don’t comment on any of these idiotic comments and they will stop making such comments.

Please re-read the below comments by one of the members who have nicely put the present scenario. One person commenting negative about a place hardly makes any difference. I am planning to take membership of CR golf course as well. I really like the place and wish that I had invested in early 2010 in CR.

Originally Posted by S P Banerjee
    I believe CR is a beautiful place for RTM flats and NE will take atleast 5 years to even reach close to what CR is today.
    So people who stay is CR enjoy and people like me who have invested in NE will keep our fingers crossed and wait that someday NE will have better connectivity and facilities which will help CR residents as well.
    We are neighbours and lets behave like literate ones.
    CommentQuote