Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Supertech is quoting AI 38 lacs for 1050 sqft & possession in next 1 year.

I can understand from where this thought arose.BPTP ki site par princess park is around 75-80 lacs & in resale 47-50 mein mil jaayega. This is not the case here.Difference is there but not that much.

Brandoo I Always appreciate your thoughts..You are always welcome in CR thread..

My friend bought 1010 unit in 30.5 lakh all inclusive from Supertech Eco Village. in NE.
    I do concede BPTP's price and resale price difference is in the range of 1000-1500 psf but other builders are little better. lets say, Omaxe is selling project at 3300 and in resale its available in 2900-3100.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    I am not saying anything.
    In this thread you guys are just saying this and that and comparing .....and I am just responding..
    "CR is good for End-Use, not for investment " saying one more time..

For an investment return of 45% in 8 months from April 2012 will you consider CR as a good investment or a bad investment.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by brandoo
    My friend bought 1010 unit in 30.5 lakh all inclusive from Supertech Eco Village. in NE.
    I do concede BPTP's price and resale price difference is in the range of 1000-1500 psf but other builders are little better. lets say, Omaxe is selling project at 3300 and in resale its available in 2900-3100.

Yesterday for Eco Village-2 ..Supertech gave me AI price of 38.00 lacs for 1010. when was this purchase made.
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea what is the number of flats per acre in CR? You can average out over entire township.

Its ~100 in Noida (7x sectors as well as Experssway).
    CommentQuote
  • It's in range of 42 flats per acre for present declared 15000 odd flats...
    CommentQuote
    hindustanji NH-24 has improved a lot. I sometimes go by NH-24 to Sector 63 & sometimes by Noida Extension.In both sides it is 11-12 kms for me..both ways it takes 25-30 minutes.Difference being in NH-24 tarffic slows down at Vijay Nagar, Siddhrath Vihar, Near Hindon bridge & at Noida turning.There is no jam & this I can vouch for last 4 months.From Shahberi side it takes 5-10 minutes to cross pulia in the morning & thereafter 15 minutes to reach office...Initial struggle ke baad all is well..So choice is yours..Both ways time taken is same.U enjoy ur drive from NE but NH-24 is slow moving...

Shahberi road is jam at pulia not because CR is using it but because whole of Ghaziabad uses it for going to Greater Noida, Expressway, Noida City centre & other parts of Delhi.After Vijay nagar road has opened Shahberi jam has lessened.

NH-24 bahut jyaada badnam hain jam ke liye but in reality it is not that bad.It is slow but never jammed.Infact NH-24 being busy at night gives you sense of security..

Agree with Deepak,

Earlier all the people who wish to go to Grt Noida or Noida expressway were using NH24. But now we have 3 roads to handle the traiffic.
    People going from Ghaziabad to Noida sect 62, 63, 74,75, noida city center and Greater Noida are using shaberi road.
    People going from Ghaziabad to Noida Expressway are using newly constructed road from Vijay nagar to Noida extension road.
    And only people going to Anand Vihar and nizamuddin are using NH24. So now NH24 is not having all that pressure.
    Further to ease the pressure on shaberi pulia i have heard that new road is being constructed to directly connect crossing to noida extension from the back of GH7 crossing infra.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hindustan
    FAR is 3.75 for CR and it as nothing to do with location.
    For power charges, wait for summer. Everyone knows about big electirty cut happen in summer not in winters. ;)
    For distance calculation, I will suggest you to check google map. I am sure it is not equal, from shaberi road distance is more. Time taken from NH is more, that is why whole ghaziabad is using shaberi road even to reach Noida. If someone don't want to accept it, no point of stretching again.
    For dumping ground, check CROMA site.It will tell you where it is ;)
    BTW where can you get cheap houses in NE??? it is expensive than CR. :D
    One side you are saying 3 time cost of CR and then again saying cheap houses in NE.
    Lastly I am not sure what you want to say. On one side you are saying CR will get all NE benefits and on other hand saying you are sure that NE will get in loop with new land bill. How can both is possible??

Dear hindustan,
    You will always find difference between two roads if you always carry laptop (for google map) or inchtape in your hand.
    The the low floor prices in crossing have crossed 3600 as told by one of my friend earlier.My idea the price will further go up with more facilities in NE.
    The only thing that we don't have is the public transport immediately in the township nor we want to have as it will invite rush and accidents. But you can always found auto to take you to NH24 where the bus commutes to anand vihar or for going to Noida city centre and other parts of noida.
    DG has been there on CROMA web for almost 5 years it is not a new case.
    The case is still pending in SC and now there are 3 parties to the issue(including several RWA which add public interest to the case).
    CommentQuote
    It is not about any society, it is about value for money. When you buy a house you won't look for best society always but for the society which fit your budget.
    Best things comes with premium price, so everyone won't buy best society in indirapuram. Don't tell me you didn't get any decent society in Indirapuram and that is why you bought in CR as CR societies are best. The reason was price difference.
    It is not related to this thread so i won't want to stretch again. Resting my case.

I agree with you on this point. I also wanted to shift to Indirapuram initially but the price were too high. But it does not mean that Indirapuram and Vaishali will always be a better soicety. Lot of developments have happened in CR in the past one years and now it is a well developed society and the people here not are in love with their homes.
    CommentQuote
    Not able to understand boss..3800 families more..

see for 3.75 FAR CR will have 15000 flats.(till date).That means for every 0.25 FAR 1000 flats..how come 3800....

Sirji...builders should have used the maximum FAR...this more flats are just to elaborate the post...that what 0.25 will have an impact...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by indiareal
    :bab (59): Expected tha to post kyun kiya bhai...We hope ki CR bahut hit ho jaye...aap khush raho...:D:D:D

Ek cheez bata do ki agar aaj NE mein 2500 ke rate hote to CR mein kya rate hote...???

Aap to bahut jaante ho us area ke baare mein...

I resisted a lot to not to reply but can't bosss it's hilarious next time we expect ..... noida is popular becoz it is close to NE.
    plz don't comment back thanks for your verbal acrobatics.
    CommentQuote
  • acha ji to ab aap batayen ki agar expresway par 2000 rate hota to NE me kya rate hota...............
    CommentQuote
    For power charges, wait for summer. Everyone knows about big electirty cut happen in summer not in winters. ;)
    For distance calculation, I will suggest you to check google map. I am sure it is not equal, from shaberi road distance is more. Time taken from NH is more, that is why whole ghaziabad is using shaberi road even to reach Noida. If someone don't want to accept it, no point of stretching again.
    One side you are saying 3 time cost of CR and then again saying cheap houses in NE.
    Lastly I am not sure what you want to say. On one side you are saying CR will get all NE benefits and on other hand saying you are sure that NE will get in loop with new land bill. How can both is possible??

Bhai... CR ki problem hey CR vale nipat lengey..!! na tun sara hindustan kyoun ghusa raha hey CR mein..!! Bhai tun mauj ley extenstion ki..aur humein sadne dey CR mein..!! abb key khush ho ja..

Bhai I am living in NOIDA from past 22 years.. 22 years back we bought two flats in sector 37, years back it was like heaven but now it became mess, So Now I am staying in CR from past 1 year, and you won’t believe I haven’t noticed 5% of difference in these two localities.. so it’s all depends on your inner mindset and satisfaction.. varna agar comparison hi karte raho gey tau zindagi bhar rone key alawa you won’t get anything..!! so just be happy where ever you are living.. the place will accept you and vice versa you will start enjoying living in that place..

And just tell me one location in NCR where you people dont have problems.. and I am sure you won’t find a single one..!:)
    CommentQuote
  • Band Baja Barat in CR..!!

Guys, this message is only for the individuals currently living in crossing "especially GH7":

I know celebration of festivals are required, and even it’s a good effort for the emerging societies like CR, but don’t you think that organizers are just making it much louder than its required.
    We may have families with old and sick peoples, pre-board/midterm exams are on the row and children’s are trying to concentrate on studies. But organizers never keep these things in mind, they always started their programs early in mornings and finish it by late nights.. and you must have noticed during diwali and chatt puja they ran these programs for 2 - 3 consicutive days..

Can we object this somewhere on the forum so that my voice can reach to the organizers and CROMA members? As well as what you guys think about this situation..?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mukeshjarial
    Guys, this message is only for the individuals currently living in crossing "especially GH7":

I know celebration of festivals are required, and even it’s a good effort for the emerging societies like CR, but don’t you think that organizers are just making it much louder than its required.
    We may have families with old and sick peoples, pre-board/midterm exams are on the row and children’s are trying to concentrate on studies. But organizers never keep these things in mind, they always started their programs early in mornings and finish it by late nights.. and you must have noticed during diwali and chatt puja they ran these programs for 2 - 3 consicutive days..

Can we object this somewhere on the forum so that my voice can reach to the organizers and CROMA members? As well as what you guys think about this situation..?

I think you have a golf course facing unit or near to tennis court.No such problems on my side.But then if if you have raised this issue we shall discuss in next meeting of CRIS-GH-7. You come down in the club area. It is generally on first sunday of every month.

We have no connection with Croma but ya organise some functions jointly.Celebration was during Dussehra, diwali, Chatt & Christmas.these are generally 2-3 hours affair.I am sure discussing it we can reach to a solution.
    CommentQuote

posting from Noida Extension thread.
    ============================
    I've received the allotment letter for my booking in Eco Village I. There are some immoral clauses mentioned on agreement which are :

Clause-1
    Escalation charges due to increase in price of construction material.

Clause-2
    It is also mentioned on agreement that all financial burden regarding surcharge/compensation to farmers will have to bear by customers in future due to any statutory/court order.
    =======================================================

See this is the shape of things to come in the future....
    CommentQuote