Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    posting from Noida Extension thread.
    ============================
    I've received the allotment letter for my booking in Eco Village I. There are some immoral clauses mentioned on agreement which are :

Clause-1
    Escalation charges due to increase in price of construction material.

Clause-2
    It is also mentioned on agreement that all financial burden regarding surcharge/compensation to farmers will have to bear by customers in future due to any statutory/court order.
    =======================================================

See this is the shape of things to come in the future....

not surprised at all....probably better than cancellations citing dumb reasons ... quality/amentities/features of delivered flats from NE builders who have suffered so much is a bigger question .... perhaps the 0.25 extra FAR will give huge open feeling to the end users ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    I think you have a golf course facing unit or near to tennis court.No such problems on my side.But then if if you have raised this issue we shall discuss in next meeting of CRIS-GH-7. You come down in the club area. It is generally on first sunday of every month.

We have no connection with Croma but ya organise some functions jointly.Celebration was during Dussehra, diwali, Chatt & Christmas.these are generally 2-3 hours affair.I am sure discussing it we can reach to a solution.

Sure will discuss the same with you guys, and hope will find a appropriate solution out of it. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Some people were curious about Jaipuria Apartments and its details. Here are some of the information which can be gathered from the Internet, i have copied the links here:

JAIPURIA BUILDCON PRIVATE LIMITED :: OpenCorporates

1. This Jaipuria is different than the main Jaipurias but it is really confusing. I could not find the website of this 'Jaipuria Buildcon Pvt. Ltd.' as of current date.
    2. This Jaipuria company was founded in 2005 and details about the company are there in the link from above.

Please refer the above links and try to contact few people who are the actual buyers of Jaipuria Apartments. Once you manage to talk to them, you will get to see the real picture.

Search correctly and there is enough information about most of the things, but searching Google is a skillful work.
    CommentQuote
  • Very disheartened to know that the work on Dumping ground started yesterday, as per the Dainik Jagran news
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashwik
    Very disheartened to know that the work on Dumping ground started yesterday, as per the Dainik Jagran news

I must say , it is sad news. But how come they start the work without SC verdict?
    Can you post the link.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashwik
    Very disheartened to know that the work on Dumping ground started yesterday, as per the Dainik Jagran news

Any clarification on this article from CROMA / MUKUL it says supreme court has passed judgement in favour of GNN.

Look like a paid news as Dr.Bhurelal is chairman of EPCA (Environmental pollution control autority) and not the pollution and environment authority (Which do not exist)
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • How come?????????????

If its true then its very shocking. Thought that it can never come up. I still have my doubts.:bab (45):

Originally Posted by ashwik
    CommentQuote
  • Oh, No....................................
    Bahut bura hua - If this is correct.

My deepest condolenceeeesesesesesesesesesesesee
    CommentQuote
  • People staying in CR can confirm it by going to site.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    Any clarification on this article from CROMA / MUKUL it says supreme court has passed judgement in favour of GNN.

Look like a paid news as Dr.Bhurelal is chairman of EPCA (Environmental pollution control autority) and not the pollution and environment authority (Which do not exist)

Does not look like paid news. as picture showing the workers, police and officials. Paid actors may be.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hindustan
    Does not look like paid news. as picture showing the workers, police and officials. Paid actors may be.

As per my knowledge case is in SC and no verdict is passed till date...... and article says SC passed verdict in favor of GNN ... clear case of irresponsible journalism.
    CommentQuote
    As per my knowledge case is in SC and no verdict is passed till date...... and article says SC passed verdict in favor of GNN ... clear case of irresponsible journalism.

I agree with this point. SC doesn't given verdict yet. Although earlier HC had given favour in favour of Dumping ground.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hindustan

Today also police & some JCB's reached the proposed Waste Compost plant site (so called DG) at around 11.00 a.m in the morning. 2 nos JCB were used for leveling the ground.Police left around 12.30 p.m & work was again stopped.

This is the real situation,Croma & other RWA's are taking stock of the situation. One A2 Z company has to put up a plant for which building is also required. Nothing of that has happened.But must agree that movement has started but we shall fight it out in courts.
    CommentQuote

Yes case is in SC. HC had ruled in favour of GNN.SC has not given any stay order but still no work was being done at site. GNN is perfectly within it's limit if it wants to start the work.But just leveling the land does not mean work has started.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by planner
    Oh, No....................................
    Bahut bura hua - If this is correct.

My deepest condolenceeeesesesesesesesesesesesee

Bhai condolence today is only for the brave girl of India.We at CR shall certainly fight this out. No need for your exaggerated condolence...
    CommentQuote