Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by luvguru View Post
    So most of u agree wid my POV....i was also supporter of CR earlier but now wid the absurd prices quoted by dealers 3500-3700 etc ,it has lost interest. Even JP AMAN at Noida Xpressway is below dis range.I m sure u wont compare JP to these peanut builders.I know Wishtown has delay effect but AMAN is out of it & quality is much better than CR.
    Please don't beat around the bush and clearly say you have missed the bus. Wish you happy buying at aman!
    (BTW would like to share this link with you) ---
    http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/noida/t-jaypee-credit-crunch-due-50-000-crore-debt-41557.html

Moreover the prices mentioned wont get deals happening at dis moment,may be next year. But news is dat early next year DG 'll b operational. Noone wants such issues in their neighbourhood but just think if not here than Where ?? Ghaziabad is a big industrial city & generates lots of wastage & sewage. There has 2 b a solution 4 its proper disposal.
    DG was the reason Builders got cheap land & buyers too till 2500Rs/sqft was a gud rate.
    we will highly appreciate if you can support your assertion about DG with some valid arguments/ proofs.

NOIDA X-tension does nt deserve even 2500 bcoz still Supreme Court has decisions pending in various new cases filed by farmers.It 'll take long time 4 any project 2 get possession.

deserve or not ...Here also you will miss the bus.

Regarding quality of flats, are u ppl aware that a lift fell down in BETTINA block of Mahagun Mascot,not even an year has passed since possession .Demolition of commercial block of MAHAGUN 'll also b known 2 most of u.Most of the projects' top floors r unauthorised by GDA & even layout-plan is not approved. Common ppl are trapped by builders-broker nexus.

Please get to know real facts before publishing, lift never fall ..but some part of it fell.... and GDA issue it is applicable for whole Ghaziabad not only CR..... and for More details log in to GDA website and read compounding rules.
    Last edited September 20 2012, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Lift never fell. Only a nut/bold fell down. Dont make assumption.

Demolition on Mahagun commertial was a great success to CR. It is not a negative. Illegal construction is everywhere in NCR, but never gets demolished. Only in CR, RWA rocks.

DG comes or not, I will still enjoy living there.

Point is that what CR is today, you can see it, touch it, feel it, and LIVE IN IT. The only way for CR now is to go to betterment. For an actual user it is the most important factor. It is 1000 times better then n-extn which is no where sure, and in future god knows what sky may fall down on it before users get to live in it. It is far better then naharpar which commands more premium then CR but you cannot live there in another 2 year(except a few projects).
      If you ask me, it is even better then DEW ggn, where rates are in 6000-8000 range but lot of uncertainty and the only thing that is sure is that you will NOT be able to live in your own home for another 2-3 years.

Future may be great for a lot of other projects but I live in present, and at present, CR rocks, even at 3500-3700, it does.

So most of u agree wid my POV....i was also supporter of CR earlier but now wid the absurd prices quoted by dealers 3500-3700 etc ,it has lost interest. Even JP AMAN at Noida Xpressway is below dis range.I m sure u wont compare JP to these peanut builders.I know Wishtown has delay effect but AMAN is out of it & quality is much better than CR.

Moreover the prices mentioned wont get deals happening at dis moment,may be next year. But news is dat early next year DG 'll b operational. Noone wants such issues in their neighbourhood but just think if not here than Where ?? Ghaziabad is a big industrial city & generates lots of wastage & sewage. There has 2 b a solution 4 its proper disposal.
      DG was the reason Builders got cheap land & buyers too till 2500Rs/sqft was a gud rate.
      NOIDA X-tension does nt deserve even 2500 bcoz still Supreme Court has decisions pending in various new cases filed by farmers.It 'll take long time 4 any project 2 get possession.

Regarding quality of flats, are u ppl aware that a lift fell down in BETTINA block of Mahagun Mascot,not even an year has passed since possession .Demolition of commercial block of MAHAGUN 'll also b known 2 most of u.Most of the projects' top floors r unauthorised by GDA & even layout-plan is not approved. Common ppl are trapped by builders-broker nexus.

Comment

Originally posted by MANISH1982 View Post
        ab to bond 007 bhi CR me rehna chahta hai, good appreciation.........
        Point to be noted

Comment

Originally posted by hb_78 View Post
          I never suggested 2 buy AMAN...just dat location & quality is far better than CR.
          See urself just 20%-30% flats are occupied & u can see traffic jam nearby at peak hours. GALLERIA shopkeepers r crying of heavy rentals & poor returns.
          Just coz u cant afford other better places or got trapped by Builder-broker nexus, u r in CR. NH-24 widening is not as easy as it looks.It has been on paper since many years.
          Regarding missing so called bus, i ve my fleet of cars & enough properties in different parts of Posh NCR. So just chill & continue living in ur virtual world.I 'll get back 2 u when DG is operational. Loads of trucks full of shit 'll cross by the "patli gully" 4m NH-24 to shahberi to DG.
          Every1 of u knows its coming just hiding the facts wont deny this fact.
          Atleast let the ppl who r considering buying know everything prior 2 their decision.

My posts(POV) was just 2 make common ppl aware not 2 get trapped by prices quoted by dalaals & ruin their hard earned money in CR.

Comment

Again,

If you want to help, please tell us more about DG story behind the scene. U seem to have good knowledge, hence please share the facts. Help us, add some value. Otherwise, please let us rest in peace.

I never suggested 2 buy AMAN...just dat location & quality is far better than CR.
            See urself just 20%-30% flats are occupied & u can see traffic jam nearby at peak hours. GALLERIA shopkeepers r crying of heavy rentals & poor returns.
            Just coz u cant afford other better places or got trapped by Builder-broker nexus, u r in CR. NH-24 widening is not as easy as it looks.It has been on paper since many years.
            Regarding missing so called bus, i ve my fleet of cars & enough properties in different parts of Posh NCR. So just chill & continue living in ur virtual world.I 'll get back 2 u when DG is operational. Loads of trucks full of shit 'll cross by the "patli gully" 4m NH-24 to shahberi to DG.
            Atleast let the ppl who r considering buying know everything prior 2 their decision.

My posts(POV) was just 2 make common ppl aware not 2 get trapped by prices quoted by dalaals & ruin their hard earned money in CR.

Comment

Regarding missing so called bus, i ve my fleet of cars & enough properties in different parts of Posh NCR. So just chill & continue living in ur virtual world.
              So why CR?

I 'll get back 2 u when DG is operational. Loads of trucks full of shit 'll cross by the "patli gully" 4m NH-24 to shahberi to DG.
              Why you are abusive to existing buyers? BTW please share details about this DG. I am curious.

Nobody here is hiding the fact about DG, we want you reveal all of it in public , it will also increase our knowledge.

Nobody can make you fool without your consent.

Comment

Luvguru please elaborate your knowledge on dumping ground. I have asked twice but it seems you just shouting like sher ayaa sher ayaa..
                And if you saying Aman is better then CR then please ask jaypee to finish and people can move and stay happy. Do you know when Aman started by the way?

Comment

Originally posted by LeoRahul View Post
                  Luvguru please elaborate your knowledge on dumping ground. I have asked twice but it seems you just shouting like sher ayaa sher ayaa..
                  And if you saying Aman is better then CR then please ask jaypee to finish and people can move and stay happy. Do you know when Aman started by the way?
                  I am not sure, why some people are hiding facts. Some end users who are staying in CR already posted few days back that dumping ground is going to come in sure. CROMA is trying hard to avoid it.
                  Those who are still looking for proof, please check the CROMA site where they have mentioned they are going to hire a advocate to fight against it in SC.
                  If everything is good, then why CROMA is fighting a case.
                  If there are no issue in CR, why prices are low????
                  People here claim, come n see CR yourself. What you want to see them, it is surrounded by polluted factories, hardly no green space. No proper connectivity and highly dependent on NE shahberi road.

Comment

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by hb_78

Bahut se property dealer bhi CR ke bare me yahi baate ginate hai Jo ki GURUJI ne batai.
                    Wo wo to unmet sabse age hai jo kal tak CR mai baith kar CR bechte the aaj tent laga ke NX-tension ke gol chakkar par bait kar wo bech rahe hai.

Kal tak CR-CR japte the aaj NX-NX rat-te hai.

Kahdo unse jinki ki kothi CP me ho wo wahi rahe garibo ki basti (thread of CR) me naa aye.

Or Aman walo se bhi kahdo ki Google pe CP to Aman or CP se CR ki distance check kar le.

NH-24 widening bhi ek na ek din ho hi jayega koi kitna bhi delay kar le.

Next year mid tak CR bhi kafi aabaad ho chuka hoga. Jaha vote bank ho or public ke dande me jor ho to DG shift karna badi Baat nahi hogi.

Jis din aadhi CR bhi NH per khadi ho jayegi sara GDA wahi khada milega.

DG Bhagwan ne to CR me banane ko to nahi kaha or na hi court ye kah raha hai ki ab use wahi per banao wo hat hi nahi sakta.

DG wali jameen se adhe daam per usse bhi jyada jameen Ghaziabad me hi mil jayegi. GDA ye kar sakta hai. Per CR me dum hona chahiye.

Chalo abhi to sone ka time hua baki kal dekhenge.... best of luck CR

Comment

Originally posted by hindustan View Post
                      I am not sure, why some people are hiding facts. Some end users who are staying in CR already posted few days back that dumping ground is going to come in sure. CROMA is trying hard to avoid it.
                      Those who are still looking for proof, please check the CROMA site where they have mentioned they are going to hire a advocate to fight against it in SC.
                      If everything is good, then why CROMA is fighting a case.
                      If there are no issue in CR, why prices are low????
                      People here claim, come n see CR yourself. What you want to see them, it is surrounded by polluted factories, hardly no green space. No proper connectivity and highly dependent on NE shahberi road.
                      Dear Hindustan,
                      Please be assured that nobody is hiding anything here , everyone in NCR know about DG issue of CR. It is also true that case on same issue is pending in SC.
                      But we have strong objection to the statements asserting Surety about DG completion and its operation by next year while case is in progress in SC. SC to still deliver it's verdict on land (pls note Only land not environmental and other clearance which are also pending)
                      Please gain some more knowledge on this issue as its complicated , I understand a lot of uncooked information is being published by brokers leading to varied perceptions.

India is a democratic country and have various sections / authorities to decide the best for country / inhabitants , Before GNN move to construct any DG they have to take so many permissions , which they don't have till now.
                      also, As per environmental norms DG can't be built where there is an habitation within 500M.
                      Although, nobody knows future, any claim even from CR resident that DG will surely or definitely come is base less and futile till it materialize in black and white.
                      Last edited September 20 2012, 11:12 PM. Reason: spell

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X