Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Today also police & some JCB's reached the proposed Waste Compost plant site (so called DG) at around 11.00 a.m in the morning. 2 nos JCB were used for leveling the ground.Police left around 12.30 p.m & work was again stopped.

This is the real situation,Croma & other RWA's are taking stock of the situation. One A2 Z company has to put up a plant for which building is also required. Nothing of that has happened.But must agree that movement has started but we shall fight it out in courts.

Even GNN will not overspend till clear verdict come from SC.... they also have budget...
    CommentQuote
  • Mujhe darr lag raha hai, DG se nahin cookie bhaiya se?

vo aakar phir se investment aur end user ka gyaan dena shuru kar denge?

DG can be fought, but who will fight the lad from Kurushetra?

I expect his appearance any time soon!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MOHIT KUMAR
    Mujhe darr lag raha hai, DG se nahin cookie bhaiya se?

What you will get/ loose if someone saying anything in online forum??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hindustan
    What you will get/ loose if someone saying anything in online forum??

Why do we come on this forum if we do not give a dammn to whatever any one has to say?
    CommentQuote
    Mujhe darr lag raha hai, DG se nahin cookie bhaiya se?

haha..cookie ke allawa bhi bahut hain..waise yes we shall fight it out..
    CommentQuote
    Why do we come on this forum if we do not give a dammn to whatever any one has to say?

It is just to discuss the real estate and some time pass. I don't think someone needs to get afraid/ tense if someone else saying something against your project/area.
    CommentQuote
    haha..cookie ke allawa bhi bahut hain..waise yes we shall fight it out..

It's not the time to fight within ourselves ...If DG comes it will impact many projects of CR as well as NE ..no point in being belligerent but to unite and ward of the shadow of DG.
    CommentQuote
    Bhai condolence today is only for the brave girl of India.We at CR shall certainly fight this out. No need for your exaggerated condolence...

yeh
    A humble request===What We can do.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Guys

thanks for so much love and regard.. it is one of those areas where I get maximum love.
    I will never leave you Guys no matter DG comes up.

I am with you in this hard time.
    CommentQuote
  • I agree with this statement and its illogical decision if Dump yard pratically starts. How come supreme court or high court for that matter not see the thousands of people living near by.

I think it is another political nexus between builder and govt officials. Now all investors will focus in NE. But it hardly makes sense this way also.

If SC has not given verdict then how come construction or levelling of ground is happening.

CR guys please through some light on the same. Ask the members who are fighting it out in SC,:bab (45):

Originally Posted by hb_78
    It's not the time to fight within ourselves ...If DG comes it will impact many projects of CR as well as NE ..no point in being belligerent but to unite and ward of the shadow of DG.
    CommentQuote
  • I have 3BHK in Betina, and willing to put it on rent.... any one interested please PM me...
    thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Dg ka pisach

Originally Posted by ashwik
    Very disheartened to know that the work on Dumping ground started yesterday, as per the Dainik Jagran news

I like to do request with UP Govt from this forum to build a Public Park on the DG land and kill this dragon for ever.

We all CR people will thankful and remember you up to next 100's years.
    CommentQuote
  • just opened the iref and was shocked to know that DG work has started.
    feel really sad and pity. mann mein kahin na kahin jaroor tha ki DG jaroor aayega coz india mein innocents ke saath kabhi insaaf nahn hota he. :(
    builders ke saare flats to bikk gaye. then why will they bother abt DG now. and croma bhi kya kar legi jab sab mile hue hein in favor of this DG.

i feel ki hamein apne flats se nilak kar sabko ek saath protest karna hoga. warna kuch nahn ho sakta.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piku123
    just opened the iref and was shocked to know that DG work has started.
    feel really sad and pity. mann mein kahin na kahin jaroor tha ki DG jaroor aayega coz india mein innocents ke saath kabhi insaaf nahn hota he. :(
    builders ke saare flats to bikk gaye. then why will they bother abt DG now. and croma bhi kya kar legi jab sab mile hue hein in favor of this DG.

i feel ki hamein apne flats se nilak kar sabko ek saath protest karna hoga. warna kuch nahn ho sakta.

tension mat lo bhai .. there is still hope .. maybe SC might intervene in future and stop DG work
    CommentQuote
  • DG was always my fear , the time i was part of CR n now too .... my heart goes with CR residents
    CommentQuote