Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
Reply
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • डूंडाहेड़ा डंपिंग ग्राउंड का काम हुआ शुरू


    Dec 29, 2012, 02.18AM IST
    नगर संवाददाता ॥ नवयुग मार्केट
    एनएच-24 से लगते डूंडाहेड़ा डंपिंग ग्राउंड बनाने के काम शुक्रवार को पुलिस के पहले में शुरू हो गया। हालांकि कोई विरोध नहीं हुआ। डंपिंग ग्राउंड के आसपास कई ग्रुप हाउसिंग प्रोजेक्ट हैं। यहां डंपिंग ग्राउंड बनने से उनकी टेंशन बढ़ने जा रही है। इसे बनाने का काम जल निगम का है। इस प्रोजेक्ट के लिए पहले ही करीब साढ़े छह करोड़ रुपये एडवांस में दिया हुआ है। यहां डंपिंग ग्राउंड बनाने के लिए पहले ही कोर्ट का आदेश आ चुका था।
    14 एकड़ जमीन पर शुरू हुआ काम
    नगर आयुक्त जितेन्द्र सिंह के मुताबिक डूंडाहेड़ा में डंपिंग ग्राउंड बनाने का काम फिलहाल 14 एकड़ जमीन पर शुरू किया गया है। शुक्रवार से बाउंड्री का काम शुरू हुआ है। नगर निगम के प्रॉपर्टी विभाग के प्रभारी तहसीलदार वी. वी. राठौर सहित जल निगम और पुलिस के अधिकारियों ने साइट पर डेरा डाले रखा। हालांकि 26 दिसंबर को नगर निगम बोर्ड की बैठक में नगर आयुक्त जितेन्द्र सिंह का कहना था कि 26 जनवरी से नगर निगम इसके बनाने का कार्य शुरू कराएगा। मगर शुक्रवार को आनन -फानन में काम शुरू करा दिया गया। डंपिंग ग्राउंड की मॉनिटरिंग करने वाली कमिटी के चेयरमैन भूरे लाल सिटी में मौजूद थे।
    बाकी जमीन गौतमबुद्धनगर का होगा
    नगर निगम के प्रॉपर्टी अधिकारी तहसीलदार वी. वी. राठौर का कहना था कि डंपिंड ग्राउंड कुल 34 एकड़ जमीन में बनाया जाएगा। 14 एकड़ जमीन नगर निगम के कब्जे में है। बाकी करीब 20 एकड़ जमीन फिलहाल गौतमबुद्धनगर प्रशासन के कब्जे में है। सेकंड फेज में इस जमीन पर भी डंपिंग ग्राउंड बनाया जाएगा।
    CommentQuote
  • Found some information about Jaipuria Apartments, Crossings Republik from internet and posting it here:

    Jaipuria Apartments, Crossing Republik Complaints

    Crossing Republik Complaints

    Cheating by builder jaipuria buildcon private limited - Grahak Seva
    CommentQuote
  • CR will become hell now after this DG.
    - garbage dump will make this a shitty place
    - health hazards may occur
    - rates will not rise..might never rise also
    - people will least prefer this place. people will only prefer its branded neighbour NE.

    CROMA, my foot, where ru now??? :D
    CommentQuote
  • tension ki hi to baat he. coz ab kuch nahn ho sakta. DG was destined to come. or should i say it was planned to come as sab mile hue hein.

    Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    tension mat lo bhai .. there is still hope .. maybe SC might intervene in future and stop DG work
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piku123
    CR will become hell now after this DG.
    - garbage dump will make this a shitty place
    - health hazards may occur
    - rates will not rise..might never rise also
    - people will least prefer this place. people will only prefer its branded neighbour NE.

    CROMA, my foot, where ru now??? :D


    Rightly said.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piku123
    tension ki hi to baat he. coz ab kuch nahn ho sakta. DG was destined to come. or should i say it was planned to come as sab mile hue hein.


    Dukh ki baat to hai hi,
    Yeh batayein ki ab kya kiya ja sakta hai???
    If there is any way --- we will work.
    Otherwise---No use of weaping.

    Trapped now - Before king of the fOREST.
    CommentQuote
  • It was already known to many , that is why rates were low here.
    Builders was just waiting for the inventory to be sold out.
    CommentQuote
  • matlab,
    bahut saare log fansh gaye idhar mein ----Lagta to aisha hi hai
    CommentQuote
  • 5 saal tak builders ne fasanke rakha ye kehke ki DG will never come. we are with you. aur ab jab sari inventory sell out ho chuki he to all of sudden DG ka kaam jor shor se start ho gaya.
    sheer cheating :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piku123
    5 saal tak builders ne fasanke rakha ye kehke ki DG will never come. we are with you. aur ab jab sari inventory sell out ho chuki he to all of sudden DG ka kaam jor shor se start ho gaya.
    sheer cheating :D


    Yeh to galat hai,
    CommentQuote
  • DG. So SAD. It will really hit the resale market in CR which has already stated in up direction.
    CommentQuote
  • But where the people will go on that rate range,

    1. NE===No way, Long guestation period.
    2. RNE
    3. CR

    CRossing Rep.- NH bhi to wide hone wala hai, NE to abhi der hai, RNE -alag baat hai.
    After widenning of Road, things will move.

    Waqt ke saath bade bade jakham bhar jaate hain -- yeh bhi
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by planner
    But where the people will go on that rate range,

    1. NE===No way, Long guestation period.
    2. RNE
    3. CR

    CRossing Rep.- NH bhi to wide hone wala hai, NE to abhi der hai, RNE -alag baat hai.
    After widenning of Road, things will move.

    Waqt ke saath bade bade jakham bhar jaate hain -- yeh bhi

    Old Greater Noida.
    CommentQuote
  • typical indian mentality. jo chal raha he chalne do. :(
    and issi ka fayda buildrs and GNN ne uthaya.

    Originally Posted by planner
    But where the people will go on that rate range,

    1. NE===No way, Long guestation period.
    2. RNE
    3. CR

    CRossing Rep.- NH bhi to wide hone wala hai, NE to abhi der hai, RNE -alag baat hai.
    After widenning of Road, things will move.

    Waqt ke saath bade bade jakham bhar jaate hain -- yeh bhi
    CommentQuote
  • Visited 3 property constultants of CR today.

    I asked whether any RTM is available at 2500 psft as DG is a reality now... ;)

    Guess what they said:

    1. sir there will be no DG. No work is happening...Its just a fake news...
    2. SC has put a stay order for DG so work cant start.
    3. Resale market is very steady and rates will increase more than NE in coming 6 months.
    4. CROMA is very strong body, and they wont allow it.

    And few of the classics:
    Sir I also have my investment here. Will not allow DG to come at any cost. DG will come over my dead body. Dont worry. You can buy anyday here.

    Rgds
    CommentQuote