Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by realestate00
    Visited 3 property constultants of CR today.

I asked whether any RTM is available at 2500 psft as DG is a reality now... ;)

Guess what they said:

1. sir there will be no DG. No work is happening...Its just a fake news...
    2. SC has put a stay order for DG so work cant start.
    3. Resale market is very steady and rates will increase more than NE in coming 6 months.
    4. CROMA is very strong body, and they wont allow it.

And few of the classics:
    Sir I also have my investment here. Will not allow DG to come at any cost. DG will come over my dead body. Dont worry. You can buy anyday here.

Rgds

yeh to kuch jyada hi ho gaya.
    In last verdict,HC had already ordered to GNN to start the DG work but just to benefit the builder lobby in CR, they were delaying it so that they can sell all of their inventory. There was no stay order at all.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Old Greater Noida.

Bro, I fully agree with you. GN old still safe to invest and rates are still affordable. For budget user in current scenario, it is better option.
    Courts orders ke tension lene se acha hai.
    CommentQuote
  • bhai, sabji kharidne to jate hi honge aap.
    sabjiwale se agar ye puchuge ki falana sabji achhi hena, kaharab to nahn ho jayegina. to woh yehi kahega ki sabji achhi he saab. baki sabse achi.
    ab batao sabji wale bhi markeing gimmicks jante hein.
    aur fir brokers to brokers hein. pade likhe brokers. :bab (59):

Originally Posted by realestate00
    Visited 3 property constultants of CR today.

I asked whether any RTM is available at 2500 psft as DG is a reality now... ;)

Guess what they said:

1. sir there will be no DG. No work is happening...Its just a fake news...
    2. SC has put a stay order for DG so work cant start.
    3. Resale market is very steady and rates will increase more than NE in coming 6 months.
    4. CROMA is very strong body, and they wont allow it.

And few of the classics:
    Sir I also have my investment here. Will not allow DG to come at any cost. DG will come over my dead body. Dont worry. You can buy anyday here.

Rgds
    CommentQuote
  • I will be quite ... My heart goes with CR friends ... That's what I can say , otherwise I have been bashed in CR forum for uttering sheer truth (still remember d IDs: mukul ,some Kalra n many more) I suppose most if those would be brokers ... Jo bakra bana rahe they
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jass_s
    I will be quite ... My heart goes with CR friends ... That's what I can say , otherwise I have been bashed in CR forum for uttering sheer truth (still remember d IDs: mukul ,some Kalra n many more) I suppose most if those would be brokers ... Jo bakra bana rahe they

Well said bro.... CR residents should come forward and do some dharna at GNN office. Take an example of NEFOMA. ..they have shown others how to fight against authority, NCRPB and builders.
    BTW, where is CROMA??
    CommentQuote
  • As per my exp. CROMA is gud for organising DG nites n self aperciation ... Dealing vid govt is not easy task n CROMA needs to learn d tactics .....
    CommentQuote
  • Case is still pending before the Apex Court

The case is still pending before the SC and next listing is on 24 jan 2013 for the case number 32118 / 2011 for SLP by ansal.

Further in the last hearing RWA have been allowed a party to the case and they can file SLP for the same.

For more details refer Disposed & Pending Case Status

and search for case number 32118 and year 2011.

Also go through the files attached by me. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jass_s
    As per my exp. CROMA is gud for organising DG nites n self aperciation ... Dealing vid govt is not easy task n CROMA needs to learn d tactics .....

You forgot to add Ramleela :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • When people are worried people like hindustaan,jass are having a field day..we are enjoying year end..jeena yahan marna yahan...cr thread mein brokers nahi hain.......dumping ground jis din banega us din aap log party karna.....abhi let the reason be new year......

Being human....believe in that.......
    CommentQuote
  • Jass bhai, you were right. DJ is still on.........
    CommentQuote
  • Its so so cheap......you people are downgrading yourself..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Its so so cheap......you people are downgrading yourself..

Applies to you more. INSTEAD of going personal with others, reply to topic....
    CommentQuote
  • Don't worry till kaushambi prices drop due to functional huge dumping ground.
    and Price drop in sector 121 noida due to upcoming slf in sector 123.
    Also, CR is not alone Many projects of NE likes of Aims , mywoods are not far away.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hindustan
    Applies to you more. INSTEAD of going personal with others, reply to topic....

Hindustan I don't agree with you ....... do you have all the insider information.. huh? I would welcome your inputs if they can add some value.
    Thanks for your understanding.
    CommentQuote
  • Cr is on one side propsed composite waste treatment is on other side..ansal aquapolis is the most affected...chota sa rea hain....a2z has confirmed that they have still not been given green signal...
    CommentQuote