Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • You are making fun of people's celebration and ramleela and hurting sentiments...what do you mean by ramleela and tongue...should we stop living..just because of dg...hindustan u should atleast change ur name...ur degrading my country's name...go light a candle...
    CommentQuote
  • If projects in NE are going to be impacted as commented by someone, imagine what will happen to CR, mostly Projects like Assotech,Prateek,Paramount ... DG is coming up just opposite to these projects..

if at all it comes...???
    Being next to DG and staying 800-1000 mts away from DG makes difference a lot.

take DG of Delhi as example..
    CommentQuote
  • If someone criticizing govt ,authority or GNN who is not performing well, then that doesn't mean criticizing all people comes under that govt. Same way all those comments (DJ, ramleela) were about CROMA not for CR people. Hope you got the point.
    So just chill and don't try be put people names in your discussions.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hindustan
    If someone criticizing govt ,authority or GNN who is not performing well, then that doesn't mean criticizing all people comes under that govt. Same way all those comments (DJ, ramleela) were about CROMA not for CR people. Hope you got the point.
    So just chill and don't try be put people names in your discussions.

Can I have your name pls?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    If projects in NE are going to be impacted as commented by someone, imagine what will happen to CR, mostly Projects like Assotech,Prateek,Paramount ... DG is coming up just opposite to these projects..

if at all it comes...???
    Being next to DG and staying 800-1000 mts away from DG makes difference a lot.

take DG of Delhi as example..

You are correct as always .
    CommentQuote
  • HMmmmmmm this is saddest part of this thread ... Instead of listning understanding and healthy discussions ... People start bashing n getting self hurted feeling . Bhai DG ek sachaai hai jab tak Supreme authority order na de dey CR k favour mein ... CR Sara bik chuka hai builder r ready to say Bbye ...GDA trates CR always step daughter ... Builders wanna selll their NE projects which r struck due to their NE issues ... CR is strong contender but if CR is blamed or make to loose its charm ... It will directly benefit the same builders in selling their NE projects ... SAHI BAAT YEH HAI. So DG can be stopped in day 1 but no one wants to do so due to vested intrestes ... Secondly DG land alloted years ago CR kal bana hai technically its CR which made next to DG .... DG nahi aaya .
    CommentQuote
  • Mahagun supertech ajnara alll are getting impacted in ne...they are in cr also..
    CommentQuote
  • Where the hell are CR buyers

Believe me nobody who is active in RE wont make fun of a situation like CR guys are just now. I got a shock of my life when I read the news. And not mention that I narrowly escaped and I invested in NE.
    It would be real inhuman and undignified for a fellow neighbour to be happy for his neighbours misery. :bab (45):

And if anyone is having fun just think of the thousands of innocent people who have invested their life long earnings and bought their dream house have to go through. Theymight not be in a position to again buy another property in their life time. For GOD sake stop being childish and grow up.

I just posted the comment to show the members how inhuman the so called “property dealers” can be. They are not ashamed even to lie now. No conscience what so ever.
    CR guys please plan properly and form a genuine separate committee for the DG issue only (if there is not any). Only owners of flats after background verification should be allowed to be members. No builders or politician would help if they are in the committee. Otherwise the whole issue would have resolved sooner in CR favour.
    CR guys come out of your shell and unite. And not on the road and trying to stop the DG work but fighting with the authority as per law. Rope in some NGOs and such organization by highlighting health hazards this DG can create. Involve media. And then you guys will see the fun of democracy.

Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    You are making fun of people's celebration and ramleela and hurting sentiments...what do you mean by ramleela and tongue...should we stop living..just because of dg...hindustan u should atleast change ur name...ur degrading my country's name...go light a candle...
    CommentQuote
  • Assotech,prateek,mahagun,paramount,exotica and ansals will be affected...wait and watch kuch zaroor hoga..ews flats are in front of dg...approved by gda..environmetal clearance is also pending
    CommentQuote
  • To All sadistic guys commenting in this forum

Seriously guys,

What makes you all so sadistic in life. What's wrong with you all. I see you guys deriving pleasure whenever there's little (or big) negative news about CR. We as CR residents understand the issues and try to fight them in our own capacities - the last thing we need is sadistic comments from you guys. The reason CR people are so defense or get back harshly is because of people like you.

You are the kind of people who rather than helping the cause will try to analyze and give supervisory heroic comments. You guys have lot of time, have invested in some property, come take round in CR forums in free time and just bash it coz you have not invested in here.

Dumping Ground and Connectivity are the 2 most serious issues CR is battling and all buyers, investors, builders are aware of it. It's not that when ppl buy a property in CR at 2800-3300, they are not aware of the DG risk. If you think that buyers are unaware, then probably you feel that you guys belong to a superior and smarter race. I am sure that connectivity will someday improve a lot more from where it stands today, but I definitely don't know whether DG will come or not. But we'll do whatever can be best done in the situation and not get bogged down by negative comments from ppl like you all.

I am not sure whether this post is right or wrong here, but your sadistic posts definitely frustrates most CR owners.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mayank10
    Seriously guys,

What makes you all so sadistic in life. What's wrong with you all. I see you guys deriving pleasure whenever there's little (or big) negative news about CR. We as CR residents understand the issues and try to fight them in our own capacities - the last thing we need is sadistic comments from you guys. The reason CR people are so defense or get back harshly is because of people like you.

You are the kind of people who rather than helping the cause will try to analyze and give supervisory heroic comments. You guys have lot of time, have invested in some property, come take round in CR forums in free time and just bash it coz you have not invested in here.

Dumping Ground and Connectivity are the 2 most serious issues CR is battling and all buyers, investors, builders are aware of it. It's not that when ppl buy a property in CR at 2800-3300, they are not aware of the DG risk. If you think that buyers are unaware, then probably you feel that you guys belong to a superior and smarter race. I am sure that connectivity will someday improve a lot more from where it stands today, but I definitely don't know whether DG will come or not. But we'll do whatever can be best done in the situation and not get bogged down by negative comments from ppl like you all.

I am not sure whether this post is right or wrong here, but your sadistic posts definitely frustrates most CR owners.

As i mentioned earlier that case is still pending with the supreme court and attached the matter is pending for listing on 24th jan 2013. Here please find the attached list of A2Z clientele where GNN is still missing. Please find the attached file. I still belive DG is far from coming. Wait for Supreme Courts order.
    CommentQuote
  • Duniya me GIDDH hote hai sabko pata hoga, jo mare ki KHABAR sunkar khush hote hai.

Per yaha to kuch log unse bhi aage nikal gaye.

Admi ki jun teri Nazar utar lu tujhe Kahi Nazar na lag jaye JAMANE ki.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys are reacting to the news published in media as usual like they react on publish of any news in Noida/Ghazibad/Greater noida etc.. its not about CR only.

chill..
    CommentQuote
  • That's not what happens here..

I disagree. Some ppl here are plain sadistic in life and that's it.

Honestly, rational analysis and debates are all welcome even if they carry negative points. A case in point are your posts where you clearly lay out positives and negatives, and the points/ discussions are thought provocative. But not in the case of few others here.

Originally Posted by cookie
    Guys are reacting to the news published in media as usual like they react on publish of any news in Noida/Ghazibad/Greater noida etc.. its not about CR only.

chill..
    CommentQuote
  • The problem here is, Discussions are more centric on price appreciation and getting personal with those who oppose them.
    CommentQuote