Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • and as a senior member of the forum, you think the only way to get back at them is by doing what you are doing? I draw your attention to certain ppl who spoke so much about a problem/issue and over dramatized them to such an extent that ppl here searched for that persons investment through other posts and then commented on negatives of that area. Won't you feel that they were provoked to do all this in some manner to such an extent that they took the pain of getting back, personally. And yeah, when someone comments on somebody's home a bit too much, it does become personal, and rightly so.

Originally Posted by hindustan
    The problem here is, Discussions are more centric on price appreciation and getting personal with those who oppose them.
    CommentQuote
  • Take it easy guys ....

The News is BAD ......... No doubt about it.

But the situation is not as it seems .......

To put things straight .......

This is not a Dumping Ground as such ........ but a Compost Plant.

.....because ...... Long back the proposal of Dumping Ground was spilt into two parts.....

....... The actual Dumping Ground (where the ghaziabad's garbage will be dumped had been shifted to GALAND ........... Where as Dundaheda Land will be used as Compost Plant.

...... The implications of this is that there wont be eyesores like garbage spread all over the place ...... like Gazipur ........ But the compost Plant will surely will be source of foul smell.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mayank10
    and as a senior member of the forum, you think the only way to get back at them is by doing what you are doing?

Although, it is not relevant to this thread again.
    I want to say again,I don't have intention of getting after people. But the way people indulge you in flights by getting through personal comments, it is difficult to get out of chain.
    In other threads also people come and discuss but what the point of asking people 2 stay away.
    Discussions can be done in proper way, if someone have intention to do with cool head.
    CommentQuote
  • Totally agreed

Originally Posted by Target2021
    Duniya me GIDDH hote hai sabko pata hoga, jo mare ki KHABAR sunkar khush hote hai.

Per yaha to kuch log unse bhi aage nikal gaye.

Admi ki jun teri Nazar utar lu tujhe Kahi Nazar na lag jaye JAMANE ki.

Originally Posted by hindustan
    The problem here is, Discussions are more centric on price appreciation and getting personal with those who oppose them.

Originally Posted by mayank10
    and as a senior member of the forum, you think the only way to get back at them is by doing what you are doing? I draw your attention to certain ppl who spoke so much about a problem/issue and over dramatized them to such an extent that ppl here searched for that persons investment through other posts and then commented on negatives of that area. Won't you feel that they were provoked to do all this in some manner to such an extent that they took the pain of getting back, personally. And yeah, when someone comments on somebody's home a bit too much, it does become personal, and rightly so.

Totally agreed with Mayank10 :bab (56):
    CommentQuote
  • People who had bought in Crossings Republic had surely believed that where so many people are already living ...... no such thing as Dumping Ground ..... can eventually come ........

...... Just like those who has bought in Noida Extension ...... now Believe that in an area ...... where lakhs of people have bought their dream home ...... Where builders have pumped in thousands of crores in making lakhs of flats ...... and where the authority have already spent hundreds of crores in infrastructure (like roads) ....... How come Supreme Court can give any adverse decision on it.

BUT I wont blame neither those who bought in Crossings ...... or in Noida Extension ..... despite being aware of the ISSUES ........ Everyone is in DENIAL MODE ......

......... The Salaried Middle Class with a budget of 25-35 lakhs ...... where will they go .... what options do they have .....

1) Noida Extension
    2) Main Greater Noida
    3) Crossings Republic
    4) Raj Nagar Extension
    OR .... Not so Affordable ....
    5) Noida

Every Area has issues of its own.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ManGupta
    Take it easy guys ....

The News is BAD ......... No doubt about it.

But the situation is not as it seems .......

To put things straight .......

This is not a Dumping Ground as such ........ but a Compost Plant.

.....because ...... Long back the proposal of Dumping Ground was spilt into two parts.....

....... The actual Dumping Ground (where the ghaziabad's garbage will be dumped had been shifted to GALAND ........... Where as Dundaheda Land will be used as Compost Plant.

...... The implications of this is that there wont be eyesores like garbage spread all over the place ...... like Gazipur ........ But the compost Plant will surely will be source of foul smell.

Bhai Sahab aap shayad Hindustan me nahi rahte.

Lagta hai ki apne hamari trains or busses ka over loaded haal nahi dekha.

Ek baar dekh loge to DG ki future image apko samjhani nahi padegi. ;)
    CommentQuote
  • People who had bought in Crossings Republic had surely believed that where so many people are already living ...... no such thing as Dumping Ground ..... can eventually come ........

...... Just like those who has bought in Noida Extension ...... now Believe that in an area ...... where lakhs of people have bought their dream home ...... Where builders have pumped in thousands of crores in making lakhs of flats ...... and where the authority have already spent hundreds of crores in infrastructure (like roads) ....... How come Supreme Court can give any adverse decision on it.

BUT I wont blame neither those who bought in Crossings ...... or in Noida Extension ..... despite being aware of the ISSUES ........ Everyone is in DENIAL MODE ......

......... The Salaried Middle Class with a budget of 25-35 lakhs ...... where will they go .... what options do they have .....

1) Noida Extension
    2) Main Greater Noida
    3) Crossings Republic
    4) Raj Nagar Extension
    OR .... Not so Affordable ....
    5) Noida

Every Area has issues of its own.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jass_s
    HMmmmmmm this is saddest part of this thread ... Instead of listning understanding and healthy discussions ... People start bashing n getting self hurted feeling . Bhai DG ek sachaai hai jab tak Supreme authority order na de dey CR k favour mein ... CR Sara bik chuka hai builder r ready to say Bbye ...GDA treats CR always step daughter ... Builders wanna selll their NE projects which r struck due to their NE issues ... CR is strong contender but if CR is blamed or make to loose its charm ... It will directly benefit the same builders in selling their NE projects ... SAHI BAAT YEH HAI. So DG can be stopped in day 1 but no one wants to do so due to vested intrestes ... Secondly DG land alloted years ago CR kal bana hai technically its CR which made next to DG .... DG nahi aaya .

Its a genuine discussion, I fail to understand what is the need to get furious on DG issue, we are here discussing as simply discuss the matters of neharpar, Dwarka expressway and NE. Words like 'Gidh etc' shows high level of frustration .......
    what I write above is sounds logical to me, defend it and lets do healthy discussion. People know the DG issues earlier I agree, but ignorance nd were in denial mode, as false promises shown by builders. I know when I sold supertech flat at loss last year , this was the only FEAR... so i m nt different , rather faced the most burnt , as after selling my flat for peanuts the prices appercited in the area. hence DG also affected me and my investments ..... The only point people are raising here, that we should not just sit like that, thinking DG nahi aayega .... CR guys need to do something to block DG.

They have to fight back with Strongest lobby of builders, who sold thier inventory in CR, and now pushing for DG, as it will help them indirectly .... in NE, where they are already facing crisis. If you analyse you will find how DG thing never came till the time builders major inventory available and how things has changed in past few months.... this is all DIRTY GAME , where we common people get trapped and unfortunate is that we start fighting and bashing with our own people ....... If the above discussion sounds logical to you pls lets have a healthy discussion.

CR part II will be launched soon, builder again will claim its far from DG , SIr yaha lene ka fayada hai..

GDA intentions are clear so far .... CR hasto survive own its own till any goverment change happens

The area has major challanges of connectivity, industrial pollution of ghaziabad industry just across CR, low gentry in surrounding areas and DG.
    CommentQuote
  • Again Dharna..!!

Chalo Koi nahin.. yeh DG ka bhoot hey eek baari mein nahin manta..!!

will again do dharna on NH24, last time bhi yahi kiya tha..!! 1 - 2 din NH24 block karna pade gaa.. aur kuch khas nahin..!! Baki dekhtey hein.. abb jab Musli mein sar dala hey tau okhlon sey kya darna..!!

jyada hua tau 2 - 4 khopdiyaan kholni aur khulvani bhi pad sakti hein..!! But there is nothing to demoralize guys.. just keep your spirits high.. will all together deal with this.
    CommentQuote
  • we have got hold of some nice property at a nice location at less then market rate because of DG issue.In a way we are thankful to the DG issue.But yes since this bhoot has come back to haunt us.let us fight it till finish..
    CommentQuote
  • Crossing Republik Ghaziabad Dundahera Dumping Ground updates - JustProp Indian Real Estate Forum

is this news is true or it is a hoax.

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=20151
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • I thought that today morning I will see == DG Cancilled due to society / people oppose.
    CommentQuote
  • All CR residents should tune this song to GNN - " Tuhje bitha ke rakha the raani maine palkon pe, tune maari thokad samjha aa jaunga sadkon, na aisa na tun soch le GNN, DG kaise la sakte ho annan fannan, pehle to meri baat na chori, ab bolega tun I m Sorry...":bab (20):

Woh Purane tarike thik hai...raaton raat wahan jaake ek mandir bana do aur bol do devi maa ne prakat hoke khud yeh mandir banaya hai...aur jo koi bhi isko todne ki koshish karega woh shrapit ho jayega...:bab (45):...phir police bhi kya kar legi...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kumargaurav
    Crossing Republik Ghaziabad Dundahera Dumping Ground updates - JustProp Indian Real Estate Forum

is this news is true or it is a hoax.

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=20151

Why its mentioned Supreme Court has cleared the DG .....!!!!

Authencity of news!
    CommentQuote
  • They have mistakenly mentioned SC instead of HC..
    CommentQuote